All Comments on 'Angela's Daydream Ch. 02'

by naughtypussysexy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what

what a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Have To Agree

Just trash, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why the fuck is this whore married?

She is paying Tony with her body which makes her a whore. Why the hell don't you write a story about how she divorces her husband and goes off with Tony and then gets pregnant and they live hapiily ever after until Tony ends up with a sixty year wife while he is still young. Then continue the story of how Tom, you remember don't you? her HUSBAND? the one paying for her to fuck around and live in the lifestyle that she craves? Well he meets an old girlfriend from school and moves in with her and THEY win the Lottery and they move to a really hot country where they fuck each others brains out every single day. While the old ex-wife sits at home waiting for her young husband to come home from his latest trip to the night club. Where he is fucking any number of young teenage girls. And at the weekend when he says he's is going to watch a football match he is FUCKING his mother. After all, he and his MOTHER are VERY close, CLOSER than most sons and Mothers. So He is now an old wife fucker, a young teenage girl fucker and a MOTHER FUCKER as well! NOW that would be story. NOT this pathetic MAN hating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Like Dreamin

Just like the song I like dreamin. No I really have enjoyed Angela's daydreams and I hope they continue. Err, I mean that you should continue writing about this character. The characterizations and sex have been quite erotic. Maybe we'll even read about Jenny ending up in nc/reluctant situations and being seduced like the lovely Angela.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Skank.

0

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous