Angela's Daydream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted her onto the edge of the table and pushed her legs apart, he gripped her arse to hold her in position and as he kissed her he pushed his cock slowly but firmly into her.

She sighed happily as he filled her pussy the slow rhythmic and deep insertion took her to a realm of thoughtless abandon. All she could do was revel in the beautiful feeling of him in her engorged pussy and the feel of him stimulating the nerves along the walls of her vagina.

Her eyes literally rolled into the back of her head as he slowly pulled half out then pushed back in again harder; she loved him stuffing her pussy full of his hard cock. She loved so much being stretched by it. Feeling him taking her, using her and dominating her cunt with his cock was the most wonderfully erotic feeling she had ever had and she knew she would never tire of it.

She wrapped her hands around him and returned his kisses passionately, "oh yes that's it lover fuck me, take me baby," she cooed, "I adore you, my cunt adores you, it's yours for the taking you know that." She cried as he fucked her.

"Oh believe me Mrs Evans my cock returns your cunts love tenfold and it intends to take you, many, many more times." The both tried to giggle but were so consumed by their desire for each other that it was more like a cry.

He was starting to perspire a little as he increased his tempo, she was beautiful and had such a great body, he has really found a very special woman, he thought. She has changed so much since I met her no longer is she a sad frigid woman, now she is very sexy and has is developing an almost unquenchable appetite for sex, perfect he grinned.

They rutted like demented animals as their passions blazed uncontrollably, each one trying to please the other. This was more than just fucking, they were unashamedly making love, the contentment and rapturous affection they were feeling for each other was ecstasy. No mere fucking could generate such strong emotions. When her orgasm came it was sudden and powerful, she thrust her hips towards him and clung onto him as her body twitched and jumped, her nerves became super sensitive, she was screaming, "oh yes, fuck me lover," and as she shuddered through her orgasm she cried, "oh god don't stop."

Her muscles were contracting on his thrusting cock increasing the sensations for him; she was so tight it felt like his cock was in a vice. He could not help, but feel his balls contracting in their sac; he knew instinctively that he was about to cum. With a primeval urge he pushed his spewing cock still harder and still deeper into her and jetted out rope after rope of his spunk deep into her vagina.

The hot cum splashed over her inner walls it was hot and almost stinging as it washed over those normally untouched and sensitive areas. The feel of him cumming inside her added to her lascivious behaviour and prolonged her mind blowing orgasm.

Their mouths locked together in a lover's post fuck kiss; her hold on him got much tighter as the spasms continually wracked her body. She was now excitedly nipping his lips as she kissed him. He was squeezing her nipples hard as he returned her kisses passionately.

As their orgasms subsided she rested in his arms his firm hands gently soothed her flaming body; she did not know why, but after that fabulous fucking she had a fleeting moment of doubt about the way he might feel about her sexual behaviour since she had met him just a few days ago, she hoped that he did not think too badly of her and she asked him if he was ashamed of her.

He said with genuine surprise, "Mrs Evans why should I be ashamed I'm so very happy and proud that you are here with me like this."

"How could you be proud? When I do things that no respectable married woman should do," she asked.

"That's when I'm the proudest of you most, that's when you show me that you trust me and that makes me feel very special, he said.

She looked in his eyes and saw in them the truth of what he had said. She pulled him to her and showered him with kisses, she wanted to love him so much and at that moment wanted to pleasure him as he had pleasured her. It was then that she realised she would never be able to resist him; she would find it very hard indeed to willingly let him go.

Angela doubted that she would ever be able to stop her self from wanting more of him and his lovemaking. "Oh my sweet Tony you have given me my life back," she whispered lovingly. "You have shown me the road to happiness. Sex for me has always been a chore, almost a duty, but you have taught me that sex can and should be enjoyable. I just love it so much when you are holding me and fucking me; it really is the first time I have ever enjoyed spreading my legs for a man."

He looked at her in stunned silence, hardly able to believe what she had just told him; it was like a dream come true that she felt like that about him. He was surprised and highly delighted that he had brought her such happiness. She must love me he thought; she would not say a thing like that if she did not have some feelings for me. After all she is not a slut looking for a good shagging; she is a beautiful respectable woman who has turned a corner in her life.

For the first time she heard him stammer and momentarily lose his confidence, she saw him looking at her without speaking and for a second she thought she had gone too far and said too much. She felt the tears starting to well up at the prospect of him rejecting her and at making a complete fool of her self.

He opened his mouth to speak, but words never came out, then he kissed her softly, "Mrs Evans do really you mean that?" He saw her nod her head and mouth silently, "yes I do mean it," She could not speak because she was afraid of bursting into tears

He let out a cry of joy, which surprised her. "You have made me the happiest man alive." He squealed. "I'm so happy that it was me that you allowed to love you like this, I want you so much I want to give you everything and I want to take everything that you offer me. I love to be near you and I treasure the time we spend together." He said eagerly.

She let out a long sigh and the tears in her eyes turned to ones of happiness, and with those tears streaming down her cheek she attempted a laugh, but it came out as a sob.

"But Mrs Evans I want more than that," he whispered. She blinked back the tears and looked quizzically at him. "Of course I want your happiness and your contentment, but most of all I want your love."

He kissed her softly, "When a woman gives her body in the way that you have done to me it is the most wonderful gift a she can give a man, but when that gift is given with love it makes even more perfect." He smiled at the surprised expression on her face and whispered, "I love you Mrs Evans"

She hugged him to her, her heart overflowing with happiness it was what she had longed to hear him say, she wanted to hug him and proclaim her love for him as well, but as much as she hated to she had to temper his mood with a touch of realism and give him time to think, she did not want him to rush into a commitment based on the sex they had both enjoyed.

"Tony, oh Tony," she repeated as she held him tight, "please don't say that, not yet when your mind is so blinded by our recent sex and our lust for each other, it's probably infatuation after our love making. You need to be sure of what you are saying; after all falling in love is a big step."

She hated herself for saying that, she wanted so desperately to tell him she loved him too, but the pain a mistake could cause would be catastrophic and she would feel it deeply.

He smiled ruefully, "I thought it was too good to be true," he mumbled.

"It's not anything like you imagine," she whispered sweetly in an attempt to console him. "I truly am very fond of you and you know how strong my feelings are for you, but if we just jump into what we think is love it could be so very difficult if we later find out it was a false dawn."

"Remember I have a husband, not a nice one I know, but all the same we will still have that problem." Then her voice softened and as she kissed him and she whispered sweetly, "But I could so very easily fall in love with you, honestly I could. I know that I want to, but I am a little afraid of the consequences let's just be sure that we both mean it first."

She had never been so sensible in her life, so why did she have to start now that she has found the perfect man, she thought ruefully.

He seemed brighter now that she had explained her feelings to him. "Angela you will soon see how serious I am, I will prove to you that this is no lust filled infatuation."

She smiled; "well we have sort of planted the seed lets see how it develops."

Just then she saw movement out of the corner of her eye she looked up and saw Jenny standing there open mouthed watching them. Angela let out a scream and pushed Tony away and collecting her robe fled to the living room.

Oh God her mind screamed at her, this is so embarrassing, it is bad enough being caught naked in the throws of making love and with cum leaking from my pussy, but doing it with Jenny's equally naked son between my legs with his cock still in me is even worse, she thought. She just wished the ground would open up and swallow her.

The scream startled Tony, who spun round to see his mother standing there, Angela had pushed passed him and run out leaving him confused for a second. "Oh thanks mum," he spat at his mother sarcastically. "What are you doing here?"

"Tony I am so very sorry," she said sincerely. "It never entered my head that you would be, well doing that, I am desperately sorry really I am," she stammered.

Then answering his question said. "Angie and I are going shopping, so I took time off work today and I came early to collect her."

Tony's anger was starting to abate, "I know it was not on purpose, but Angela is really upset now, you have embarrassed her, I just hope you have not turned soured her mood and turned her against me."

Jenny felt dreadful at her unintended intrusion; she had used the side gate as she always does, but never dreamt that she would catch her son fucking her best friend on the kitchen table. She knew of course they were having sex together, but she never really considered that they would be at it so soon after him arriving. They must have it bad for each other she mused.

"Tony I am sure she will be fine, but of course she is embarrassed it would be the same with any woman caught in that situation, I certainly would be as well. Tell you what you make some tea I will go and chat with her, give me ten minutes alone ok." She offered. "I will put things right for you I promise after all it was my fault not yours," she said.

"Thanks mum," he said gratefully.

She thoughtfully picked up a box of tissues as she left. She entered the living room to find Angela standing facing the window, her hands cupping her face.

She stood silent for half a minute then whispered. "Angela I am so sorry, but I managed to get the day off and thought I would come and take you out early, I never expected to see you," she paused not quite knowing how to frame her next phrase.

Angela spoke cutting off Jenny's chain of thought, "you never expected to see little old frumpy me getting fucked by your son," she said bitterly.

Jenny was annoyed at herself for upsetting her best friend, "Well not on the kitchen table anyway," she mumbled light heartedly.

The way that Jenny responded in that amusing and truthful way chased away Angela's bitterness and she could not stop herself from giggling at her friend's witty reply.

She turned to face her, "no I suppose not," she replied smiling.

They both started to giggle and Angela could see that it must have been a sorry sight; it must have really caught her off guard.

Jenny looked at her and smiled then handed the tissues to Angela. "I expect you might need these, you don't want to stain that beautiful dressing gown," she said with a knowing grin.

"Thank you," Angela replied blushing, but she could not suppress another embarrassed giggle and both women ended up chuckling at the situation. She pulled a handful from the box, turned her back and wiped away the juices that were decanting from her pussy and running down onto her thighs, then threw the paper into the basket.

The ice was broken and Jenny went and hugged her friend, "I really am sorry honestly I am. It was not Tony's fault he is awfully cross with me as well."

Angela smiled warmly, "oh it's ok and I am sorry for running out like I did, I acted like a young school girl, not a grown woman."

They pecked each other's cheek and smiled. "It must be a shock for you knowing for certain that he and I are having sex, Angela said.

Jenny answered slowly. "No not really I sort of knew he and I have an arrangement that when we found someone we liked a lot we would be honest and tell each other."

Angela was amazed that mother and son would have such an arrangement, "that's bizarre why would you have such an arrangement with him," she asked.

"Oh boy this is going to be difficult," Jenny said sighing deeply, "but as you and he seem to be developing a relationship and then only because you are my very best friend I will tell you. I just hope you will still be my friend afterwards and not judge me too hastily."

That piqued Angela's curiosity she had no idea what she meant. "We have been friends for a long time and nothing could come between us, we will always be friend's no matter what, so don't worry," Angela assured her.

Just then Tony came in with the tea, Angela smiled warmly at him, they both thanked him and Jenny suggested that he should get on with the gardening.

Tony knew they wanted to talk so he took the hint and went into the garden; he was a little worried about what they wanted to talk about though.

Jenny saw her friend looking dewy eyed at her son as she watched him walking away.

"You really like him a lot don't you?" She asked softly.

Angela cast her eyes down and nodded, she was too embarrassed to look Jenny in the eye.

"Angie please don't be worried about it, I am pleased and very happy for you, and I know that he is certainly of the same mind, he really likes you very much indeed. I only hope that he realises just how lucky he is to have you."

Angela shot her a glance, "you don't mind then that he likes me, after all I am older than him, I'm an older woman."

Jenny chuckled, "no of course not, I think its lovely you and him together it would be a perfect pairing and age is not the important. You are about nine years younger than me and he is twenty-two so the gap is not that big, only around ten years. Anyway he knows his own mind and is man enough to make his own mind up about whom he falls in love with."

Angela was amazed and delighted she felt sure that Jenny would be unhappy that her son Tony was interested in her, especially as she was her best friend; she was worried that Jenny may have thought that she had taken advantage of him. Some chance of that with him, if anything it was the other way round, she thought with a giggle.

They sipped their tea and Jenny said, "Well if you are sitting comfortably and ready to be shocked I will explain everything to you, but you must promise that you will not hate me afterwards."

She drew a deep breath to steady her nerves and give her courage. "You remember that I told you that my husband was put on some heavy duty medicines after his heart attack and I explained that they were having an adverse effect on him and that they had made him impotent. Angela nodded, "yes it's so sad," she whispered.

"Well you know just how much I still love him," again Angela nodded knowingly, "but now of course since his problems it has become more in a sisterly or motherly way, we can't have sex anymore and that changes a relationship.

"I can easily understand that," her friend knowingly assured her.

Jenny went on after acknowledging her friends comments. "Now you will recall that I told you some time ago that I had found myself a new young and virile lover," she paused as she searched her mind for the right phrases to explain this, but ended up saying it how it was.

She blushed heavily as she spoke, "Well that young lover was my Tony, she said softly and looked at Angela to gauge her reaction.

Angela was sitting open mouthed her eyes wide with surprise. She stood up and took a few steps as she digested this information, then she sat down again. "Jesus Christ I never expected that," she said, "but that's incest."

"I know what it is," replied Jenny sourly, "but I never planned it and neither did he, it just happened. It all started after a boozy family party at my brother-in-laws." She explained as if trying to justify her actions.

"We had consumed a tad to much drink and I was a little the worse for wear and so was Tony. I was sitting next to him on the sofa. Mark my husband had gone to bed, he gets tired so easily these days," she explained a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I felt relaxed and so I lay my head on Tony's shoulder he put his arm around me and held me, it was so comfortable I just cuddled into him. It was a lovely feeling a strong mans arms holding me again, especially after all that time without any affection at all.

Angela glanced at her as she told the story, "I certainly know how that feels being uncared for and I suppose that this week I have had those same feelings that you must have experienced at that time," she mumbled.

Jenny smiled at her, she always felt so sorry for Angela she knew that she had been having a torrid time for a long while.

She carried on speaking, "I started to feel nice, not turned on exactly because I was aware that it was my own son, but it was making me feel so relaxed and I started getting goose bumps over my body and I felt myself getting those tingles running up my back and in my nipples."

"I looked up at him his eyes seemed so bright and intense it was as if they started to caress and hold me, so on impulse I kissed him, softly at first."

"I felt so good when he did not object or pull away and was obviously not phased or disgusted that his mum had kissed him, it boosted my ego I suppose. He must have liked it though because after a second or so he kissed me back. I looked up at him but neither of us said a word, it was as if we were both surprised with what had happened.

Then he held me tighter and then actually kissed me again, this time with more feeling. I was starting to feel my juices flowing and my breasts tingle, I told myself that this had to stop it was not right, but oh god I remember that it felt wonderful to have a mans lips on mine to kiss me and show me such lovely affection again. Well after that it did get quite steamy as our hands, tentatively at first wondered over each other's body.

When he squeezed my tit it felt incredibly good then when he moved his hand up and under my skirt slowly moving up my leg I nearly fainted with nervous excitement, I recall that my legs spread almost instinctively for him. Maybe I had forgotten that it was my son that was turning me on so much or perhaps I had sub-consciously chosen to ignore it, but whatever it was I found myself undoing his zipper and slipping a hand inside his pants."

She looked as Angela and smiled weakly, but she had started and now she wanted to tell her friend everything and explain it to her, it was a relief at last being able to tell someone she could trust.

"When my hand closed on his cock it was as hard as steel, I was surprised because he was so much bigger that his dad my heart almost stopped as I felt a shudder hit my body. I didn't need to ask him if he wanted to continue, I could see that I had excited him as much as he had me; by now his hands were inside my knickers God I was so wet, he was fondling me and driving me mad and releasing my pent up frustration and lust. He was reaching to undo my clothing and I helped him eagerly.