Angela's Daydream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both consumed by our emotions and bit by bit we shed our clothes until there was nothing left and they were all on the floor where we threw them in our haste."

Jenny paused and glanced at Angela, "Sorry if I am offending or boring you Angie," she said.

Angela smiled at Jenny warmly, "no please carry on," she did not want to admit that her story was turning her on, she knew it was incestuous and wrong, maybe that's why she found it so exciting.

Jenny resumed her tale, "I recall that I started to panic about what he might have thought when he looked at my naked body, after all I am no teenager, so I kept a close tab on his expressions for any sign of disappointment in what he saw, I am pleased to say that he looked more than happy.

We spent the most of the night together on the sofa, at times slowly making love, kissing and stroking each other, at others merely kissing and holding each other. Sometimes we just lie there, talking and fooling around, while at others we fucked each other with wild abandon." Jenny drew breath then carried on speaking. "Since then we regularly make love, we enjoy fucking each other." Then looking apprehensively at Angela she whispered hoping to reassure her, "but it has all stopped now he has found you."

Angela sat there in silence for a minute or so not sure what to say, she was really surprised and a little embarrassed, her mind spinning as she tried making sense of it.

After all she was in love with Tony and she wondered just where this left her, what would this do to her feelings for him, she also wondered if he had really meant it when he told her he loved her, she was upset and confused. God he fucked his own mother, she thought

"I don't know what to say Jenny," she said tearfully. "The truth is I am shocked, but I can certainly understand more than most why you were so tempted, especially after such a long period of enforced celibacy." She shot a glance at her. "What happened after that?" she asked

"Well afterwards, we talked about it and what had happened. Neither of us wanted to ruin our relationship as mother and son, and neither of us was looking for a romance to develop. Its just sexual love, but not as people would normally perceive it, after all he is my son and of course he has a special place in my heart and I love him, but in a way that most mothers would not dream of. It is it just sex, no silly promises or romantic attachment, but it is very special in a totally different and loving way." She said

"That's when Tony and I came to the understanding we have now. I know it was hormones that got us started, but luckily we were able to use our heads to keep things from going awry and in the end we both needed that release and of course I admit we enjoyed it."

Jenny sighed and looked towards Angela to see her reaction, she added, "So far, everything's worked out well between him and me."

Then she gently held Angela's hand, "I'm just glad I don't have to keep this a secret from you any longer it has been so hard I have wanted to tell you for so long."

"I hope that explains to you why he admitted his feelings for you to me. He told me that you had both made love, not for the bragging rights, he is not like that, but because it was a promise that we both made to each other, that we would not deceive each other and Tony never breaks a promise or says what he does not mean."

Then after a pause and looking into her lap she asked worriedly, "Do you think me perverted or disgusting?"

Angela squeezed her hand gently and softly rubbed it, "no of course I don't, and I see no reason why it would affect our friendship, it's your business not mine or anybody else's."

"He looks happy enough and not maladjusted," she said with a giggle, "and I admit you have also looked so much happier over the past eighteen months so I guess it was good for you both."

Jenny squeezed her hand gently, "Thanks Angie I am glad you understand." Then with a big grin added, "But I will have to look for a replacement now I am certainly going to miss him and his nice cock," she said blushing they both giggled like naughty schoolgirls.

As they finished their tea Angela had a perplexed look on her face, "one thing though, does Mark know about this if so what does he say about it."

"I am not sure to be honest if he is aware that its Tony keeping me happy and making me feel so good again," Jenny answered, "he certainly knows I am getting some sex from somewhere and he seems to accept that quite easily, he knows that he can no longer do it for me or to me for that matter and I think as long as it stays discreet he is happy to let it go on. I am sure he thinks a satisfied wife is a happy wife."

We have developed a sort of unarranged code, but we both know the meaning. When I have not made love for a while I get irritable and moody."

Don't we all, I know that feeling only to well," Angela interjected.

Jenny gave a nod of her head and carried on, "when I am in that sort of mood he says to me, why you don't go out and enjoy yourself, relax for a while you are looking so stressed. That means he knows I am missing sex badly and he will not pry and he will keep out of the way."

"Then when I plan to have sex with Tony or I am meeting him somewhere I say to Mark, you are looking a little tired why don't you have a nice early night and have a good sleep, and he knows I am going out for sex and goes to bed and never disturbs me. I am sure though that he must have some idea who it is that's fucking me."

"My word you do seem to have it all worked out nicely," Angela, admitted.

Jenny laughed, "yes I do somewhat, but you must remember that we do still love each other and he wants for me to be happy and content, if its only because he gets a happier, more relaxed wife and that gives him a much quieter life."

Angela laughed, saying, "can't say that I blame him in that case." Then she frowned and a sad expression crossed her face. "I suppose that means that I have come between you both, I will back off its not too late."

Jenny jumped up from the sofa, "don't be so silly," she said almost angrily. "We always knew that some day he would meet some one that he would fall in love with. I would be bitterly disappointed and angry if you did that, he thinks the world of you, and remember that he and I had agreed what we would do when that day arrived I have no regrets at all about him meeting you."

Then in a softer tone of voice added, "I am happier about that than you can ever imagine and delighted that you and he could become an item, in fact I can definitely see that you both want to be together."

"Angie I know that you will not tease him, play with his emotions or hurt him, I trust you and I know that if it all works out you will really care for him."

Then in a more normal tone added, "before he started working here I told him that you husband is a real shit and that he leaves you on your own most of the time and that you were not a happy bunny, so I suggested that he might try to cheer you up a bit while he was here."

Then with a huge grin she added playfully, "and he certainly seems to have done that hasn't he, but not in quite the way I had envisaged." She said smirking.

"When he got home that first evening I could tell straight away that he was very taken with you, especially when every twenty minutes or so he was talking about you, how pretty you were, how nice you were giving him drinks and such like. Mark even noticed and he said I think our Tony is in love and he playfully teased him about it all evening."

"So don't you dare put him off or try to conceal your feelings, do you understand?"

Angela smiled and sighed, "Yes I do and I will try, but you are my best friend I would hate myself if I came between you." She replied.

"Oh Angie you are a silly thing, can't you see that if anything it is me that is coming between him and the woman he loves and just like you I don't want to hurt my best friend or my son for that matter."

They just looked at each other as each one expressed their feelings honestly, their emotions were starting to show; they both had glazed eyes and were holding hands.

Jenny sniffed back the tears; "you see what you have done now making me all emotional, I just want you and him to be happy. She took a deep breath and looked in Angela's eyes, "Angie please tell me truthfully," she said as she hugged her, "do you think you love Tony."

Angela cast her eyes down to trying to avoid answering, after a few seconds of silence Jenny begged, "Please tell me."

Angela knew that she had to answer; she looked at Jenny and in a whisper said. "No, no I don't think I love Tony." She stammered. She heard her friend gasp she saw the pained look on face, so she hastily added, "I don't think I love Tony because I know I love him, god its such a mess and I don't want to cause him any pain, but I can not help my feelings I am in love with him." she sobbed.

Jenny almost jumped with happiness her face beaming and her eyes twinkling. She hugged Angela. "You horrible thing you got me worried for a second, but I am so happy for you both I truly am and as for the mess as you put it everything will work out fine."

"Sorry about that it was not intended to tease. Angie said with a giggle. Then she got serious, "But Jenn I am a married woman for fucks sake."

Jenny had never heard her swear before it showed how worked up and emotional she was and how keen she is to protect Tony.

"That is going to prove messy and you know what an aggressive man Tom can be, I just don't want Tony involved in that sort of shit," Angela said seriously.

"Lets cross that bridge when we get to it," Jenny advised. "Tony is a good man and I know he already thinks the world of you and his love for you will only grow from here on."

Angela sighed deeply, "I know he is a good man, he has opened my eyes, been so good to me and for the first time in my life I feel special, sexy and feminine."

Jenny let her go on she obviously had more to say so she sat down and made Angela sit as well.

"Do you know that until the other day I thought fore play was something that happened at a football match," she said forcefully. Jenny could not stop herself from chuckling.

"And as for orgasms," she went on, "its only something I have ever read about, now Tony has given me those experiences, he shows he cares about me, he knows how to excite me, knows where to touch and kiss and how to make me feel like I am the only woman in the world."

"I did try to teach him what I like, what women liked and to treat them with respect," Jenny whispered.

"Angela grinned at her, "Well in that case you did a great job and did a real service to us women."

She drew breath and went on, "When he makes love to me he is both tender and lovingly aggressive, he makes me go weak, his cock is magnificent always big and hard for me." She realised what she had said, she blushed heavily, "god I am sorry I should not have said that to his mother."

"Don't be silly it's ok and as you now know I do understand how you must feel, just carry on" Jenny whispered.

"My husband dislikes all oral sex, now I want to try it I want to please him in every way, just as he has me. Tom also hates to see me dressed sexily, gets mad when I even look at another man. He has never kissed me like Tony does, never tried to excite me, he just gets between my legs puts it in and bangs away, no finesse or concern at what I may be feeling, but the sorry thing is that I thought that was normal and I could not understand why friends like you raved about sex. Now I understand," she said cheekily.

"Oh you poor thing he is such an arsehole and a selfish pig," consoled Jenny.

"Do you know that I dressed like this just for Tony? I have never done that before in my life not even for Tom, I so want to please him. I know it sounds awful, but he has made me feel so different about sex, I want to be a naughty girl and be as dirty as possible for him, I won't refuse him anything at all, I just want to return the pleasure that he has bestowed on me I really do want to make him a happy man." Angela told her friend excitedly.

Jenny smiled broadly, she has certainly come out of her shell, good for her and well done Tony, she thought. "Well I promise you that it will only get better from here on in, you will gain more confidence you will both grow together in many ways, but especially sexually once you discover your little fetishes and the kinky games you enjoy it will be wonderful and the world will look a very happier place then I assure you."

Angela smiled broadly the whole idea excited her very much; "I know it could be fun, but first I have to resolve the problem of my husband."

"There are three of us here, we are a team now and we will all get our heads together and see what can be done, the fact that you both love each other will make a great difference it will make you both stronger." Jenny told her.

Then after a little thought and in a softer tone of voice she asked, "Are you ever going to admit openly that you love him, or will you deny yourself this opportunity to be happy at last?"

Angela was pensive, everything that Jenny said had blended with her own thoughts and emotions; she sat there not speaking for several minutes. Then suddenly the fog cleared from her brain, it was like Saint Paul's conversation on the road to Damascus. She knew what she should do; it was maybe her last chance in life, she accepted that although it had been so quick she had to admit that she had fallen in love with Tony so why not fully commit herself to him and start a new happier life with him.

With a big smile on her face she held jenny's hand and said brightly, "Your right Jenn, I can't let him slip through my fingers that would be stupid, I love the man for Christ sakes and I now know that I always want to be with him. I will tell him the first chance I get, but I want to choose a romantic moment or after we have made love."

Her face was a picture of happiness as she said. "I am determined to live the cliché that today is the first day of the rest of my life." Angela told her. "From today all I'm going to do is love him in every way possible. If he still wants me he can have me, I'm going to throw myself at him whole-heartedly he can take me anytime and in any way he wants, I will be body and soul all his and nobody else's.

Jenny hugged her tight and kissed her cheek several times, "oh god that's so wonderful, I am over the moon for you. But you must tell him what you just said to me," she said advisedly, "and then you will have one seriously happy and randy man on your hands and trust me I know full well that he desperately wants you. Moreover you had better believe me when I tell you that he will take you alright, many, many times he is almost insatiable and has the most voracious sexual appetite I have ever seen in anyone, and I do know that for a fact." She added laughing

"Woo that's good I am glad to hear it, I have a lot of lost time to make up," Angela said laughing.

Jenny laughed at her ribald remarks, "incidentally you looked beautiful today for him, and it's easy to see why he loves you. You are pretty and have a great body and a lovely personality."

Angela blushed and mumbled her thanks.

"Now go and get dressed we have some seriously sexy shopping to do."

Angela laughed gaily then ran to window, when Tony looked up she jiggled her tits at him, waved and then blew him a kiss. She then scampered up to her bedroom to get dressed.

To be continued...