All Comments on 'Angela's Service'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a good start

it was a good start, and hopefully it will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

Nice story keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!!!

It works for many reasons, but basically because you make it sound as real, giving lots of info about the background of the girl and the retirement house, you capture very well the scenario, the pleasure of doing something wrong, her gradual fall into the situation, etc...I just love stories about young girls with older men, please keep on, I eagerly wait for more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved It!

Please continue this story your writing is excellent and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
She's Adorable

The girl in your story makes the idea of getting old seem far less unpleasant. I truly hope to read the next chapter of Angela's Service in the very near future.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GOod work

That was pretty interesting, hope to read more!

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69about 15 years ago
Go for it.!

Really like the story and would like to hear more of the older men getting there jolly's at the home and her with extra money to go to school and I know you can add a lot more to the story.! Thanks. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Have to

Times are tight,my wife lost her job, couldnt get one, out of work now for 5 months.My wife is 51, attractive for her age, loves sex and our sex life is good.She decided to advertise in the personal columns and see what happened.Mature, tall, sexy, women, then phone number.Thought no one would ring, but the phone went immediately.We agreed beforehand that it would be in our house and i would be there and to tell clients that.First guy came in, he was young, maybe 22, 23, my wife was in a mid skirt, panties, stocking, suspenders, blouse.My wife talked to him,1 hour.I watched as they went upstairs, i put cctv cameras in eac room.She took the money, he showered,my wife on the bed,only in stockings,he had a big cock, she took it in her hand and rubbed it a few times then guided it to her mouth.She blew him for a short time, then he lay down and she put a condom on his cock, she then knelt on the bed and he guided his cock into her.He really gave it to her, i could hear her cries from downstairs.I watched as he banged into her, my cock now hard then i knew he came .He pulled out and lay down she took the condom off, his cock semi-hard still.He guided her head to his cock and she gave him some more head until his cock was hard again, another condom on and then she lowered herself down onto his cock.She rode him for a good 20 minutes and then i knew he came again,then she moved off him ,took the condom off and he went and showered.My wife put her skirt and blouse on, brought him back downstairs, let him out and handed me $180.She then went back upstairs to remake the bed,bending over to show her fucked pussy on the way up.I hurried upstairs and she was kneeling on the bed, skirt hiked up and she looked over her shoulder and said fuck me, fuck me now.I shoved my hard cock into her, her pussy was very wet and as i fucked her she came very quickly and with one or two final thrusts i filled her pussy with my cumm.My wife now accepts about 10 clients a week, even though there are many more phone calls.She has 4 regulars including the young guy she first fucked, who comes twice evey time.One of her regulars asked her if there was another guy who could fuck her at the same time as he was, we talked and the next time he asked she involved me, where he lay on the bed his cock buried in my wifes pussy while i got behind her , pushed my cock into her arse and then we both fucked her in unison, my wife coming as he came and not long after i filled her tight arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a kind act of service

Thank you for writing such a nice story about service. I am a young girl, and the idea of sharing myself for older mens pleasure is very appealing. I like the prostitute element, but think it would be nice if she did it more out of kindness. It sounds like Mr. Lamosh is a dirty old man, and that makes my pussy purrr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great retirement home

I wonder why this should not be allowed, between consenting adults. Everyone wins. We need to change these moronic laws of yesteryear....

ausfetausfetabout 6 years ago
I found this through 'story ideas'

Amazing, sexy little piece. I love 'She was excited to enter the real workforce and not be shackled to a rocking chair while people from Ohio picked through their shit.' It conveys how clearly Angela feels about being trapped in the same old, same old, while vacationers try and find some moment, some meaning, in her small town existence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

I came hard reading this and my clit is still throbbing. Can't wait to read more of your work.u

AsianLover34AsianLover34over 1 year ago

Wow! This was much better then I had anticipated. I loved everything. The slow lead up, the open yet discreetness of the relationship. The not getting caught having a convulsive Orgasm. Even down to the getting caught part. Made a good start to a follow up story and easy way of explaining or rather spreading the word to the other gentleman about the gal. Please please please write more like this? Or keep going with this story?

Stiffwriter14Stiffwriter145 months ago

Great but you need to keep it going. I mean she could be pulling $1000 a week out of there with these old guys if she works her angles right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
385 Followers
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES