Angel's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary turned around and raised his ass in the air and then reached back to spread his cheeks opened.

"You are mine; every part of your body is mine. My seed in your body is my acceptance of you as my slave. Do you wish to say anything?" asked Master Roger.

"I am yours Master Roger; I am your slave," said Gary.

"Then let us begin," he said.

Master Roger knelt down behind Gary and slowly inserted his cock. He relished in the feeling as this slaves ass muscles enveloped him tightly. He wanted to go slowly, but he was still too much on fire. Once he sank his shaft in fully, he started to fuck Gary in earnest.

Gary's moans were increasing as Master Roger was hitting his sweet spot with each thrust. His cock was now hard, throbbing and leaking pre-cum. The more he tried to hold back from cumming, the tighter his ass clinched down. Then he felt Master's cock get harder and a bit wider and knew he was about to release. He then felt Master's cum being shot inside.

Roger could feel his balls tightening and then felt his cum releasing inside Gary's ass. He looked down on his new slave breathing hard. He withdrew his cock. "Over on your back and spread your legs," he commanded.

Gary did as he commanded and Master Roger knelt between his legs and took his cock into his mouth. The sensation was incredible and powerful; Gary shot off instantly. Master Roger sucked all of his essence out leaving Gary gasping for air.

Master Roger stood up and then helped Gary to stand before him. He kissed him deeply and Gary returned the kiss. When he broke off the kiss, he smiled at Gary, "Mine!"

Gary smiled back, "Yours; Master Roger; all yours."

Master Roger walked over to the intercom, "Mistress Marna I have inspected and accepted. Gary will need travel clothing."

"They are already laid out in Gary's cell; he knows the way," Mistress Marna said.

Master Roger and Gary left shortly for their ride to the runway, plane and his new home.

*****

Angel was trying to cope with her situation. Her body was still sore from yesterday's punishment and today's was leaving her bottom super sensitive; especially in her kneeling position. On top of it all, she was extremely turned on from eating Mistress Marna's pussy. She was determined not to touch herself or orgasm.

***

To Be Continued

12