All Comments on 'Angie'

by Roboboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Run of the mill trash.

Common theme..not erotic; disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's DISCREET not DISCRETE

Look it up, for Christ's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
maybe we got spoiled this week

i think in any other week this story might be a good one but the timin is off. this week we got a new part of Wehn we were married, from DQS. we also got the story from rehnquist that is real good, and another real good but weird story from stangstar all at the same time. its hard for anything to compete with that so i think you should keep writing. this story isnt bad you just put it out at a bad time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh yeah, what kind of self esteem does this man have ?

quote the last couple sentences:

I licked her again, then lifted my head. "I've only got one cock, " I teased, "and it's nothing like the ones you fucked last night. Is it even worth continuing?"

"Oh, yes!" she responded. Then she added, with a twinkle in her eye, "I can always fantasize that you're one of them."

so what is this man, the driver, the meal ticket, the cosy harbour after a stormy night. one thing is for sure, he is the idot in the story and does not see it. the dumbo with the little dick who makes her so happy.

unbelievable what people can do to themselves and like him easily accept that he is at the best number 10454 but she loves him so much :-) , great just great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Why do swingers get and stay married? After a partner did this I wouldn't touch that person ever again. She wouldn't feel anything after the fucking she got she would be too sore and too stretched so she and the husband would end up frustrated and she would go and seek out more huge cocks and he will jerk off to the thought of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pretty hot

sounds like lots of fun! The storyline was a little stiff and fact oriented, but it worked.

mrocmrocalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Liked it a lot!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Hot!!

And written in excellent style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If only I could talk my wonderful wife of 50 years into some of this.

She , however was closely raised and is not one to play. I have told her many times over the past that I would stand by if she wanted another cock ?

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

No love lost just fun sex. Be careful though, she can get to used to it and then the relationship can suffer.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
What

What a fucking whore. Both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't understand the derogatory remarks that always appear on cuckold / wife share stories. If you are not into it why read them? For the many of us that enjoy this lifestyle, I can only say that you are missing out on a lot of fun. Maybe it's because you don't have an attractive wife that other men would want and you are just jealous of those that do.

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

Not bad writing, but the word “love” was never used. Virtually no feelings were ever discussed except sexual feelings. The couple apparently liked having sex with each other and with practically anybody else willing to take their clothes off. It was so fast paced with fucking and sucking at every opportunity where they weren’t sleeping. No couple does that. I felt nothing for either character. The has devolved into friends with benefits.

Rated it a 3. Could have been a 4 or 5 if either one showed some genuine feelings and had expressed love for each other. Even lots of sex can be boring without feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous