Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers

He had already put on a condom, and quickly moved around behind Angie. Her cunt was wet with my cum and her own lubrication, and wide open to his big cock, and he slid into her smoothly. "Oh, God, " Angie said again, as his long organ went almost all the way in.

Ron started to move in and out of Angie with long smooth strokes, and I could see her cunt lips clinging to his cock as he pulled back, then pushing inward with every thrust. She had really not come down from her previous orgasm, and soon was cumming again, with repeated cries.

It was a tremendous turn-on for me to watch this tall man fucking my wife, and I was starting to get hard again. To see better, I lay on my back and slid my head under her stomach. With one hand, I fondled her erect nipples and with the other I rubbed her clit. By now, she was cumming almost continuously, over and over, as I watched Ron's big cock slip in and out of her. Then she moved to the side slightly and took the other guy's cock in her hand. I judged it was thicker than Ron's, though not as long.

From where I was, I could see Angie's hand pumping the new cock, then, by simply changing the direction of my glance, I could see Ron's cock pumping in and out of her. As I watched, Ron's pace picked up as Angie came again and again, and with a loud grunt he pushed his pole all the way in as he came inside her hot hole.

After a few seconds, Angie moved over to take the other guy's cock in her mouth, and I scooted out from underneath her. I looked around the room.

The woman I'd been dancing with earlier in the evening was sitting on a guy's hard cock, rocking her ass backward and forward on his crotch. I crawled over to watch. Her tempo was increasing, and it looked as if she was trying to break off the guy's penis. Her moans turned into screams, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Oh God, Yes!"

After she had been cumming for a few seconds his balls pulled up tight against the base of his cock and I realized he was about to cum, too. A second later, he lifted his hips off the bed, girl and all, and gave out a shout of pleasure. I could see his cock grow and pulse as he came. Shortly after, she tumbled off him and he rolled off the mattress, mumbling something about going to the bathroom. She seemed to be a little disappointed, and I noticed she was fingering herself gently. She caught my eye and smiled, and I took that for all the invitation I needed. I climbed between her legs and commenced licking her prominent clit. She immediately began to cum again, and after her orgasm subsided she said, "Fuck me, please!" So I slipped on a condom and knelt between her legs.

God, she was tight! I had to ease in slowly, but fortunately she was well lubricated and so was my condom. I was soon deep into her, and she put her legs around me and started to pull me hard against her. This time I was able to hold off longer from cumming, and I fucked her to orgasm after orgasm.

I glanced over to see that Angie was standing next to the mattress, bent almost double, and the guy with the fat cock was standing behind her, fucking her for all he was worth. As he pounded into her she up against him, until he was hitting the wall with his butt on the backstrokes. Her cries joined the general sound of people enjoying fucking and sucking and cumming.

I lifted my partner's legs over my shoulder, increasing the friction in her slippery cunt. Crying "Oh, yes, yes," she spread her thighs wide and started fingering her clit vigorously. She was clearly about to have another orgasm, and was bucking her hips up against me on each stroke.

I could feel my orgasm approaching as well, and when I heard Angie start to scream the way she only does when her orgasms are particularly intense, I started to cum, too. Even though I had cum earlier, I seemed to spurt huge quantities of jism. My partner stiffened with one final orgasm, and we sank to the mattress, exhausted. I glanced over to see that Angie, too, had finished her fucking; as I watched, her partner pulled his huge cock out of her. His condom had about a pint of cum in it.

Angie came over and told me she was totally exhausted by all the fucking. It was late, and the place was about to close down, so we dressed and drove back to out motel. We were too tired for sex and fell asleep immediately, but next morning when we woke I moved down to lick Angie's cunt. Her clitoris was big and swollen, and stuck out from her cunt lips like a little penis. As soon as I licked it gently, she bucked her hips up against my mouth. "Yes, " she said, "Just like that!"

I licked her again, then lifted my head. "I've only got one cock, " I teased, "and it's nothing like the ones you fucked last night. Is it even worth continuing?"

"Oh, yes!" she responded. Then she added, with a twinkle in her eye, "I can always fantasize that you're one of them."

The sex we had in the next couple of hours was as good as anything we've ever had - and that's saying something. But all fantasies need reinforcement, and we have already planned to return to the club another weekend.

Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers
12