Angie Ch. 02

Story Info
Sometimes things aren’t what they seem to be.
8.9k words
4.62
21.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the second chapter. I hope that you like it. Please comment.

Sometimes things aren't what they seem to be.

*

After setting up an appointment for the next month, Angie said we had to go and tell Gram. I agreed.

Angie asked me, "What do you think she will do?"

"After she smacks us along side of the head, I think she is going to be overjoyed that she is going to be a great-grandmother," I laughed.

When we got to Gram's we sat in the den with her. We didn't say anything at first.

Gram sat looking at us and said to Angie, "Your pregnant, aren't you my dear?"

Angie nodded.

Gram just sat there. Then WHAM, she hit me on the side of the head with the long grabber she always kept next to her.

I yelped and grabbed my head.

Angie looked shocked. Gram looked at her and as she put the grabber down, said, "Don't worry, my dear I would never hit the woman who is ...carrying...my...great... OH MY GOD...I AM GOING TO BE A GREAT GRANDMOTHER...OH MY GOD...MILLIE... MILLIE COME HERE."

Millie came running into the room. She went over to Gram and put her arms around her.

Gram was crying. She said, "Millie...Millie, I'm going to be a great grandmother. Me, who had given up dreaming about ever having a grandchild, I'm going to be a Great-grandmother. Oh god this means that I will have to live a lot longer."

Angie and I went over to Gram and put our arms around her. She hugged us to her and cried.

Finally, when we all calmed down, we sat and talked.

We talked mostly about what was going to happen when we told Father and Mother. Gram was really concerned. Mother could be convincing and if she didn't get her way very vindictive.

I told both her and Angie, "There is nothing she could ever say or do that would ever, in a million years, convince me to do what she wanted."

Angie said, "Don't be like that Billy, your mother does love you."

Gram was just looking at me.

I told them, "When I was in High School, Mother wanted me to go somewhere that I really didn't want to go. I flat out refused. She nagged and nagged. She just wouldn't let up. Finally, I thought if it means that much to her, what the heck, I'll go. Do you know what she said to me when I gave in?"

Gram said, "What's the matter William? Don't you have the balls to stand up to your mother?"

I was flabbergasted, "How do you know that Gram?"

"Your mother told that story at one of the very few parties your grandfather and I went to. Your grandfather got up and was going to tear her a new ass hole. I pulled him back into his seat. 'Let Billy do that, Jimmy.' I told him."

Angie turned to me and put her arms around me, "Oh, Billy, I'm so sorry."

I kissed her long, hard and passionately.

Gram banged her grabber on the floor and said, "Knock it off, you guys...there will be no sex in the den."

I broke the kiss, looked at Gram and said with a smile, "Now, that's not what I heard Gram."

Gram actually turned red. She sort of smiled and said, "Damn you Jimmy. You always did talk too much."

We all roared with laughter.

We thought about it and decided to call George and tell him. He didn't say anything for a long time. Finally, he said, "Well that is not quite what I would have advised, but what's done is done and I know that you two will make great parents. If you ever need my help..."

Angie and I had decided that we would talk to my parents when they returned in late July... early August...mid August, well...late August. The next time they came home...whenever that would was.

It was the last weekend in August, Angie and I were packed and ready to head out to Chicago. We would be leaving on Monday. We had packed Angie's sedan. We wanted to drive to Chicago together. I could always come back for my car, later.

On Saturday afternoon and Angie and I were in the pool. I was doing fast hard laps and Angie was doing them slowly.

I had finished and I told her that I was going up to shower and change. Angie wanted to swim a bit more.

Angie was just beginning to show. Her once flat belly now had a lovely slight roundness and her face was just the tiniest bit fuller.

I was completely taken by this change in her body; I thought that she was becoming more and more beautiful, if that was possible.

As Angie swam, Mother and Father came out onto the patio.

"Angie," my father bellowed, "enjoying the pool, I see.'

Angie smiled and said, "Don't want to loose my girlish figure, Mr. Mallory." She got out of the pool, pulling her loose bathing suit away from her belly.

"Keep up the swimming, Angie," Father laughed.

Mother looked at Angie and said, "Angelica, go get dressed, we have work to do in the library."

As I came down the stairs, I heard Mother talking in the Library.

"Angelica, answer me truthfully, ARE YOU PREGNANT?"

Angie answered in a quiet voice, "Yes, I am, Mrs. Mallory."

There was silence for about three seconds, then Mother exploded, "You whore, you fucking ghetto whore, I brought you in my home and what do you do? You fuck every one around and get pregnant."

I ran into the library. Mother was standing behind the desk. Father was leaning on the bookcase in the rear of the room and Angie, my Angie was front and center in the room.

Mother looked at me in surprise. "William, get out, this does not concern you."

I slowly walked over to Angie put my arm around her and said, "Mother, this does concern me."

"NO IT DOESN'T, THAT WHORE IS PREGNANT"

"Yes, Mother, I know."

"YOU KNOW???"

"Yes, Mother, I know all about it."

"SHE TOLD YOU, WHY WOULD SHE TELL YOU???"

I looked at my Mother and softly said, "Because, I'm the father."

Silence.

Mother looked at me and said, "William, I know that you like Angelica. But, you have to see her for what she is, a fucking Ghetto Whore,"

"Well, then this ghetto whore, as you call her, is carrying my child, your grandchild."

"No...No...she is not carrying your child."

"Yes, she is Mother."

"No...No...NO THAT THING IS NOT YOUR CHILD!!"

"DAMN IT MOTHER, I AM THE ONE WHO MADE ANGIE PREGNANT."

"AND JUST HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE FATHER?"

I looked at my Mother, and with a quiet voice filled with malice said, "I know that Angie's baby is mine, the same way that your husband knows he is my father."

Mother, went quiet. 'No, you will not do this to me. I want that thing aborted. Do you hear me?"

Just as quietly I said, "Yes Mother, I hear you...but now hear me. We are not going to abort our child."

"William, I will not have this. I will destroy the both of you. I will grind you..."

My Father, exploded, "YOU BASTARD, YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US?"

He rushed at me and gave me a round house to the jaw. I flew back and landed on my ass.

Father continued, "Get the fuck out of my house, don't you ever come back, when I am through with you; you won't be able to get a job slinging burgers in a fast food joint."

Angie ran to me and helped me up, she was crying. I was rubbing my jaw and staring daggers at my parents.

I took Angie's hand in mine and said, "Come my love, let's go home."

"HOME...HOME...WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU THE STREETS WILL BE YOUR HOME," my Father screamed.

Father was still screaming as Angie and I walked out of the front door and went around to the side of the house, where Angie's car was parked. Thank god, we had packed it early with things we were going to take to Chicago with us.

At least we had all of our clothes and stuff. As we drove off neither one of us looked back.

I called Gram. I wanted her to hear from me and let her know that we were going to Chicago. Gram was upset, she told me that we should come to her place, that we could stay there.

I said that I didn't think that was a good idea. If my parents found out there would be problems. She said she didn't give a rat ass what my parents thought. I argued with her.

We settled on lunch. Angie and I drove over to her house. We gave her a blow-by-blow description of the Main Event. Gram was furious. She couldn't believe that my father had actually struck me. She was concerned that he might have hurt me.

I laughed, "My butt hurts more than my jaw does. The old man is really getting old if that was his best shot."

She told me that I should keep on using the credit card my parents gave me, that I should use it until they stop it.

"Take every fucking thing you can. Fuck them as much as you can. If there are problems, call me...grind you into the fucking ground, will they?"

One thing about Gram, she was usually the picture of decorum, the proper society matron, a sweet lovely old lady. Until she got angry, then she had a mouth that would make a sailor blush. And she was mad.

While at Gram's, I called Peter. I gave him a brief description and told him that we were going to stop by in a few hours and to visit before we headed to Chicago. He was about two hours away. I told him that we should be there about 3:00 or 3:30 pm.

He said that would be great. He was sorry that things didn't work out.

After leaving Gram's, we drove to Peter's parent's home. We arrived at about 3:45 pm.

Mr. and Mrs. Hackett were happy to see us and insisted that we stay for dinner and the night. After dinner, we sat and talked.

Peter hadn't told his parents much and they were rather inquisitive. I took a deep breath and looked at Angie. She gave me a slight nod.

"Well, Mrs. Hackett...you see..."

Mrs. Hackett interrupted, "Angie, you're pregnant." It was a statement not a question.

Angie nodded.

"How far along are you, my dear? Not very far from the looks of you."

"I just started my second trimester, about four months."

Then the questions started; "Have you been to a doctor, my dear?"

"Yes I have been seeing her, once a month. She gave us the name of a doctor in Chicago and we have seen her once."

"Where are you going to live?"

"In an on-campus apartment for couples."

"Are you going to get married?"

I answered, "Yes, we are going to get married as soon as possible. I guess when we get to Chicago."

Mrs. Hackett said, "You can't get married in Chicago. You will be all alone. This is something you have to do with family."

"You have been to our Church and you know Reverend Jenkins. Why don't you get married here? I am sure that Rev. Jenkins would be thrilled to officiate at your wedding. And your grandmother will be able to attend. If she can't get here by herself, we will have someone go down and get her."

I couldn't believe that I was so thoughtless, of course Gram would want to be at our wedding more than anything, and I never gave her a thought.

I smiled and said, "Mrs. Hackett, I thank you so much." I put my arm around Angie and continued, "We will be forever in your debt. I don't know what to say."

"Just say that you will accept our hospitality and that will be enough." She answered.

Angie stayed in the guest room and I shared a room with Peter. "Even though the cats out of the bag, we have to keep the appearance of propriety."

For the next four days Angie and I were kept apart, during the night. It wasn't too bad as we would always be apart when my parents were home.

We met with Reverend Jenkins and set a quick wedding date, the next Saturday. We called Gram. She was ecstatic and wanted to talk to Angie. They talked for a while. When Angie got off the phone she had a smile on her face.

I went over to her took her in my arms. She said, "Oh, Billy, I am so happy, Gram loves us so much." She hugged me tightly.

The next week flew by, we finalized the wedding plans, having the blood tests, getting the marriage license and calling friends to invite them to the wedding. A UPS package came for Angie and Mrs. Hackett signed for it, she had a big smile on her face. "Don't worry, Billy, everything is fine."

On Friday, I was told that I was forbidden to see Angie. The groom is not allowed to see the bride on the day before the wedding.

That evening, I had a couple of drinks with Peter and went to bed early.

I got up very early the next morning. Before the sun came up, I went out on the patio and watched the sunrise. I wished that I had Angie here with me, to have my arm around her, holding her close. But, today was the day I would make Angie mine. She would be my wife and I would be her husband.

Today we would pledge our love. We have already pledged it to ourselves but now we would pledge our love before the world. We would bring our child into this world as a married couple.

Christ, I was going to be a parent, a father. I was going to be a FATHER. I guess I was a little scared. What type of father would I be, how would I get along with my daughter or son? All of these things ran through my head. But I knew that Angie and I would handle it. Working together we would raise our child...children (?).

Peter got up around 7:00 am. We went down to breakfast. Mrs. Hackett had eggs, bacon and pancakes ready for us. She threw us out after we finished, telling Peter and I that we were not allowed back in. Dejectedly, I went back up stairs with Peter and we put our tuxes on.

The girls would be having breakfast and I was not allowed to see the only girl that had any interest for me.

Angie's maid of honor was her best and oldest friend Georgia. They had known each other since they were in Kindergarten. She knew about us forever. At first she wasn't happy about it but she finally came around to see that we were really in love and now she supported us.

At around 10:00 am we got into Mr. Hackett's car and we drove to Trinity Church. Rev. Jenkins was there waiting. Mrs. Jenkins was playing softly on the church organ. Gram and Millie were in front, in the first row. I went over to Gram and Millie and they hugged me.

Gram wiped her tears and said, "My little boy has grown up. You are going to be married and soon a father. Where have the years gone? Oh god, how I wish my Jimmy was here"

"Gram, I wish he was here too, I wish my parents were here, but it's their loss," I said with a sigh.

"They are loosing a whole lot," Gram said as she softly wept.

I hugged her and kissed her cheek and went back to stand next to Peter.

The small church was rather crowded. Not much family, as both Angie and I had very small families. All I had there were Gram and Millie, and Peter's family. Angie had Georgia's mother and sister. But there were friends. They sort of split them selves up, half sitting on Angie's side and half on mine.

As I stood there with Peter the organ began to play the Wedding March. I knew that Angie was in the church. I purposely looked forward, not straining to see Angie. I knew that she would be here with me in a few moments and then we would pledge our love for each other before the whole world.

Finally I turned and looked at Angie, my bride. She was wearing Gram's wedding dress. It fit Angie perfectly, showing off her wonderful figure. It was a floor length silk dress with a lace overlay that had pearls embroidered on it. The top had been altered as Gram is a bit more endowed than Angie.

Angie was escorted down the aisle by George. When they got to the head of the aisle, George, with tears in his eyes, kissed Angie and gave me her hand. He smiled at me and said, "Take good care of her, William." "Yes, Sir," I answered.

Then, Peter, Georgia, Angie and I walked to the altar and Rev, Jenkins started the ceremony. We said our "I dos" looking into each others eyes and gave our rings to one another, "With this ring I, thee wed..."

Finally, Rev, Jenkins said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss."

Then for the very first time, I held my wife in my arms and kissed her. It was not the longest or most passionate, but it was the most loving kiss ever.

Everyone applauded and we walked to the back of the church, holding hands. Everyone had to congratulate us and wish us the best. Gram must have taken a thousand pictures, snapping us with everyone in the church.

As we were leaving the church, Gram was nowhere to be found. Finally she came from around that back of the church in her motorized chair saying, "I had some business to attend to."

Angie and I and about 20 of our friends and family went to a local restaurant and had dinner. There was much laughing and toasting and drinking. It was a wonderful evening. Afterwards, every one went home and Angie and I went to the Hackett's and changed. Peter would take the tuxes back in the morning.

It was a tearful parting, we couldn't thank the Hackett's enough. They were genuinely happy having been able to help us. Gram and Millie cried and there were a hundred hugs and kisses.

Finally, Angie and I left for a near by hotel for our wedding night.

When we got to the hotel and went to our room, I carried my bride over the threshold and kissed her as I put her down by the bed. After getting our bags, I turned and looked at my wife. MY WIFE, the mother of our child, the love of my life, my Angie.

I went over to the bed and took her in my arms and kissed her. What else is there to say, I love her. She is my life, my all, my love, my Angie.

I began to unbutton her blouse, taking my time, relishing each and every movement. I slipped the blouse off of her shoulders and unzipped her skirt, slowly pulling the zipper down the rear and pushing it over her hips to the floor.

I reached around her and unhooked her bra and slipped it off her shoulders and dropped it. She stood there in all of her naked glory and smiled at me.

I took her in my arms and held her close. Kissing her shoulders, her neck slowly moving to her jaw, her cheek and to her lips. Giving her soft, quick butterfly kisses. I lay her on the bed and quickly removed my clothes.

I lay down next to her and began to kiss her once again. I kissed her face, lips, neck, shoulders. Slowly moving lower and lower on her body. I wanted to kiss every square millimeter of her body.

I mover to her breasts, those breasts that in a short time would be feeding our child. But, for now they were all mine. I kissed and sucked her breasts and then I ever so slowly moved lower making my way across her light brown stomach, where our child was growing, to the dark triangle of nappy pubic hair.

I breathed in her aroma, I savored the bouquet. I was in heaven, and I now wanted, no needed to taste her. Once again I had to get a taste of her nectar. I had been denied my fix for the past week and now I wanted it, desired it, needed it.

Oh, yes, I was addicted to my Angie and it was an addiction that I would never get over. One that I loved, one that I lived for.

I lowered my head and kissed her nether lips. Luxuriating in the perfume and spice of her arousal. Licking and sucking up the juices flowing freely from her. Running my tongue over and into the petals of her labia, loving her with my tongue.

Angie was moaning and holding my head to her body. She was telling me to love her and that she loved me with her whole body and soul.

I slipped a finger into her vagina as I moved up and pushed aside the clitoral hood and feasted on that little button of delight. Angie pushed her hips up and held my head tighter to her body.

I increased my attention to her clit and kept sucking as she went into orgasm after orgasm. Her body shaking and trembling as the waves of pleasure washed over her. She moaned as she held my head to her body, pumping her hips into my face.

Finally, as her body went limp and I mover up next to her. She took me in her arms and held me.

"Oh Billy, I love it when you do that to me. I missed you so much this week, I wanted to come to you and love you.

She spread her legs and I moved between them. I held myself above her, poised to enter her. I just looked into her eyes, enjoying the anticipation of once again entering my Angie.