Angie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then all of a sudden Mother's shoulders started to shake and she just broke down. I went over to her and took her in my arms. She just slumped into me and wept, "What am I going to do? I can't lose him, he is my life, my world. I can't go on without him."

"Oh, William, William, I am so afraid. What will I do if I lose him?"

I held her tight and said softly, "You will see he is going to be all right. You are not going to lose him. He will be home soon."

My Mother put her arms around me and wept into my shoulder. I had never seen her like this. The iron woman was in reality just flesh and bone.

It then dawned on me that I had been completely wrong about my Mother and Father's relationship. They really loved each other deeply. Maybe so deeply, that there was just no room for anyone else. If they had each other they didn't need or want anyone or anything else.

I stood there for a long time, holding my mother and saying those things we say to someone who is hurting. Eventually she stopped weeping, but she kept holding me, resting her head on my shoulder. She didn't let go even when Angie came into the library.

Angie came over to us and put her hand on Mother's shoulder. Mother turned and looked at Angie. Then she wrapped her arms around Angie and held her tight.

They stood there holding each other for a long time. They parted and Mother said in a soft voice, "Thank you for being here. Thank you for being here for me. I know that I don't deserve it, but thank you."

Angie in an equally soft voice said, "We do love you, Mother."

Mother looked at Angie and asked, "Why?"

"You brought us together."

"Yes, I did do that, but..."

"No buts, just know that we do love you."

Mother gave a small smile and whispered, "Thank you." Then she turned and went up the stairs to bed.

We watched Mother go up the stairs and then I took Angie in my arms and kissed her. I took her hand and we walked down to Angie's old room.

We went in and stood there looking at the place where we first made love. I took Angie in my arms and kissed her. I then picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, as I did so many years ago.

I lay her in the bed. Angie smiled up at me and said, "Oh god Billy, I need you so much."

All of a sudden I had to have her and I wanted her now. Angie began to tear my shirt off and I ripped the blouse off of her. We were in a frenzy, tearing the clothes off of each other. Finally we were both naked. I looked at her and marveled at her beauty. This married woman, mother of two was the most beautiful woman in the world.

She held her arms out to me and I came to her. We kissed, mouths, open tongues wrestling. My hands were all over her body. I wanted to devour her. I needed her, now.

She spread her legs and grabbed my dick and pulled me into her. I rammed myself into her vagina. No gentleness, no finesse, just pure unadulterated lust. I wanted this woman and she wanted me.

Angie wrapped her legs around my hips and began to slam her body into mine. We were like animals, animals rutting, animals fucking. No softness, just wild fucking, slamming our bodies into each other. We screamed out our lust, our passion...our love. I exploded into her. Filling her with my cum. She was crying out my name, telling me to love her, to love her forever.

I answered with vows of eternal love and passion.

Finally, we slowed and came to a panting quite. We lay in each others arms and just held one another. We were sated.

Not thinking, we fell asleep.

I was woken by Angie shaking me. "Billy, the children!"

The sun was up, I bolted out of bed and we ran up stairs and as we got to the main floor we heard Rachel laughing and Mother giggling. I don't remember ever hearing Mother giggle before.

We went into the dining room and saw Mother, Rachel and James sitting at the dining room table having breakfast. Mother looked up at us and said, "Oh look children, your parents are up, finally."

Rachel looked and yelled, "MAMA."

Jimmy just screamed.

Mother smiled and said, "When I saw you two go toward Angie's suite, I had the feeling that you might be there for a while I thought it best to sleep in your room, William. So, I was there when my grandchildren woke up."

"We have had a wonderful breakfast. Would you like something? Eggs benedict, steak and eggs, just name it. Then you two can go to the kitchen and make it while I sit here and play with my grandchildren," she laughed.

I gaped, never before had I seen my Mother like this. Laughing and giggling, loving as much as she was.

Mother looked at me and as she smiled she shrugged and said, "What can I say, this is what grandchildren do to you."

Angie and I went into the kitchen and made ourselves breakfast, eating it with our children and their grandmother.

Gram and Millie showed up at around 11:00 am. I was in the pool with Rachel and Angie. Mother was sitting poolside with Jimmy on her lap. When Rachel saw Gammy she rushed out of the pool and ran to her, sitting on her lap leaving a huge wet spot where she had sat on Gammy's lap.

After a while we got out of the pool and made lunch. At 1:30 pm we all got in Gram's van and went to the hospital.

It was amazing, what a day can do. Dad was sitting up and looking so much better. Realize, he still looked like death warmed over, but that was a hundred percent better than he looked last night.

They let his grand children come in the ward. Rachel was so happy to see her Grampy and Grampy was so happy to have his grand children with him.

George and Georgia come to the house to visit and find out about Dad. They didn't come to the hospital. "We can't make it a circus, you and the children will give him all the love and excitement he can take."

Far too soon the nurse made us leave, but we promised to return tomorrow. Mother stayed a little longer to say goodbye.

Dad was home before we went back to Chicago. We still had to pack to go to Stamford.

The drive to California was long and wonderful. We took our time stopping at scenic points and just about every local point of interest on the way.

We were constantly talking to Dad and "Mom". Dad was getting stronger every day and was just chomping at the bit to come to California to visit. But Mom was taking care of him and making sure that he was taking it one step at a time and that he was doing the things that he had to do.

Three months after we settled in California, Angie was pregnant again. We were having another girl, Angie wanted to name her Chloe.

Mother was beside herself with happiness. How could I argue with that? Our little Chloe is beautiful and her grandma is nuts about her.

We are happy. We have grand parents and a "Gammy", always available. Things are good and we are happy.

I am in love with the most beautiful woman in the world.

*

Please comment. I need comments so that I can see just how I am doing.