All Comments on 'Angie's Valentines Baby'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

This story had me from the get go !! Loved it !! Rick !!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Read to cover all types of your stories. Not me

Can't see this type of behavior let alone what person would be up for it

I do wish they had separate category but then authors who have protagonist appearing wimpy cuckold but really one who goes apeshit on cheaters no way to keep up the suspense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Scouries is a sociopath

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow

you are a special kind of shit

morlandianmorlandianalmost 4 years ago
Fan Fuckingtastic!

Super hot - well done!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not sure

Not sure what scouries is, but it sounds like a nasty STD. His stories are just as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it, this kind of relationship been around for thousands of years! It how we are, us human being !!!!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Cheating is cheating no matter what the reason. If this is a true story as the author says in the beginning then shame on them both as she has no morals and scouries doesn't either.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

I loved this. Everyone happy, no one hurt. And, a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think people forget this is just fantasy, a Valentine’s Day contest entry. You have a unique writing style that a find very pleasing, so far I’ve enjoyed everything you’ve written. Thank You!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

The truth always comes out. Then comes the pain. Pain of the heart for Paul then pain of broken bodies for the other men. Then the pain of loneliness for the cheating, skanky, single mother. Paul can find a better woman and move on.

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

5 stars, just brilliant, so very well written and so erotically sexy. Like others i agree you have a wonderful writing style. This is the first story of yours that i have read, now i'm going to read them all. Thank You for writing this.

Jennifer

phantom123phantom123almost 2 years ago

As many others have said, the story is fabulous, and your writing style is superb. I truly love how you manage to make otherwise “bad” situations so very erotic, loving, and so sensitive. I could easily picture the two of them in the lingerie shop moment by moment as he seduced her. I also truly love the way you avoid so much of the typical slam-bam depictions of lovemaking in such vulgar and lewd language. Even hard, rough sex can still be erotic, interesting, and kind without all the dirty talk. Not once during his seduction of Angie did I ever actually think badly of either of them despite the adultery and dominance - in fact near-rape - but having her actually ask him to fuck her was perfect and shows how any of us can be seduced in the right situation. I was very sad near the end when they parted and didn’t seem that they would ever get back together. But thrilled that he did return and she does want him to father several more. Just wish there was a way in which they could be together more. Kinda like the movie “Same Time Next Year” which brings up the fact that this would indeed make a wonderful movie. Hope you consider pushing it to some production companies. So much better than “Fifty Shades…” although Angie did invoke thoughts of Dakota Johnson’s character, I like that this situation was kind, pain free, tender, loving, and nurturing. Can’t wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Very nice he slowly makes her surcomes to his needs and demands . To an end of begging him to fuck her hard . To the point of she wants all her children with him . A nice young baby making machine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't believe your b.s. is true story. According to your thought (I don't agree with!) Anyone who loves what u have..money, home, property, has the right to take it from u. That's what u supposedly did with a married woman. I seriously hope u never meet someone who loves violence that holds your beliefs! Also stop degrading women as mindless hepless creatures who always fall in love because of a little sex and large dick...NOT! LOL. But your the author so Dream away!

olblueyesolblueyes10 months ago

loving caring tale of a young woman thankfully learning the benefits of expanding her sexual horizons,,which probably would not have happened if her hubby had been fertile..lucky her..marriage is difficult enough but with the help of fwb it can be managed,,,thats what i believe,,

J6480J64805 months ago

Enjoyable tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dear Jim,

When you seduce Johnny in August, make sure your baby is in the room, perhaps suckling on her mother's teat. She no doubt has just finished suckling and fucking her siblings while hubby watched as he was changing and bathing the baby. All the adults can use the sauna. Hubby should be wearing Angie's one piece suit as he is ashamed of his micropenis except when it is tenting sis' lingerie. And you can finish the evening by having all the sibs watch you cornhole Paul, perhaps room service can deliver the pizza while you cum in Paul as he answers the door naked and spurting.

Love, Sis

MCRider2525MCRider2525about 2 months ago

Super great story.... . You are one sly, lucky bastard...... nice work!

tjleetjlee18 days ago

Fantastic! OMG the grammar, the spelling, usage and punctuation...how refreshing! Now my #1 go-to!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...