All Comments on 'Angie's Valentines Baby'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

a great erotic story despite the fact that i discovered i was an infertile man myself 23 years ago

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
How can u put this in a valentine contest???

there isn't loving at all of that wife. For a cuckold story is fine and all but putting this in a valentines contest??? You must be kidding!!!!

And I do pity Paul, because it looks like his wife is a fucking cake eater who is eventually gonna cuckold him with 4 children, while taking a lover by her side. Again, what is so loving about this tale? If this was only once I could pass it, but she will make him take care of four bastards and keep a lover, what is that SOOO loving?

I repeat again, for those who love cheating wives is a good tale, but making it into romance? If this what people see as love then man, what has society grown into?

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Can see a few follow-ups if your going to do 4 kids. alot of Vacations in Chicago and Wisc. Glad to see your "Back"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A great story from a great author

Very much up to your excellent standards. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
master storyteller best effort

There are writers, pretenders, and then there are real writers. I hope the rest of you scribes, hacks, really, take notice of the master storyteller.

This was one of your best efforts, Sir Scouries.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 14 years ago
deep, dark, and dangerous waters of...loving wives.

I always enjoy reading your submissions. I must confess that I was surprised that you didn't write an incest story. You are brave to weather the deep, dark, and dangerous waters of...loving wives.

Some writers who dare submit a story there, never write another.

Good luck in the contest.

dillicdillicabout 14 years ago
yet another outstanding read

I've missed your stories but you've come back strong with this one. An OUTSTANDING story and an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work and don't make us wait so long before the next one.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
Lucky Indeed

Good Writing but as far as her husband being lucky. That always has to be the most idiotic shit in these type stories. how the fuck anyone could figure how lucky the husband of this adulteress was, is far from my reasoning process. I can think about 1 1/2 million reasons (dollars) for him to be the unluckiest son of a bitch on the planet by the time he gets her bastard raised from birth to adulthood. After that, if she is like most fucking women, she will get pissed off in a fit of rage later on in life and spring it on him that he is not the father of her bastard and any other kids she will have later. Women like her who cheat will god damned sure repeat her performance. The guy cumming on her husband's picture is just a prelude of what is to come later after he eats the bitch with a load of cum in her whoring cunt. The best thing could happen to her would have been after she was knocked up the first time that her bastard was stillborn and her innards were fucked up where she couldn't have anymore bastards for her husband to spend millions on raising. I Know a lot of men will be tickled pink by a story like this but as far as I am concerned Paul is about as lucky as some poor fucking soldier that has just stepped on an IED. As far as the brother , that's just fucking sick.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 14 years ago
GREAT

Once again, you have outdone yourself. Not only an enjoyable story but one most of us can see happening in real life. A young, beautiful, impressionable girl swept off her feet by a silver tounged devil! You have merged love, lust, naiveté and cheating into a wonderfully entertaining and belivable story. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to at least 4 more as he impregnates her again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What are you really?

It appears that your are just one large pile of human shit.

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 14 years ago
Excellent

Man, this was just sooo good.

The seduction was masterful. The characters likable. You even made the subject matter likable.

Bravo. A well written story within a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hey guys don't worry, they will get it in the end

just sad for the kids when everything comes out. They will have to suffer cause too adults are to stupid to think. For instance in most states now schools take DNA from the parents in case of accidents for insurance reasons. well hello , divorce , poverty, no family, violance, mobbing at school . you name it just for a couple minutes of fun ? really erotic and a nice valentines gift too.

PiRhoPiRhoabout 14 years ago
Another bad story...

I saw this while browsing through the Valentine's Day Contest page and I decided to see if your writing has improved. If anything its gotten worse. In addition, you seem to think you are some kind of best-selling author, but you are not.

Once again, the characters are flat and the dialogue is cliche and dull. And what's worse, not only do you still feel the need to repeat letters, but you do it throughout the entire story.

The next time I see another of your stories I will skip it. You have proven yourself to be a poor writer with little or no creativity or skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!!

You kept the story going at just the right pace and added a great finish to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What sort of bullshit is this?

A Valentines story about a whore/slut/bitch and you the writer, the so called hero of the story, you sir are an arsehole. Paul isn't lucky, if anyone thinks that being cucked by your wife and then forced to bring up 4 little bastards as your own? and then one day you find out your wife is not only fucking and arsehole but also fucking her brother. That is just sick. If this is your best work then I hate to even think about what your worst would be. This the first and last story of yours I will read. I really hope you don't even get close to winning the contest.

thebulletthebulletabout 14 years ago
it's fantasy --- take it as such

<p>wow, such a scathing comment just a little before mine. </p>

<p>scouries writes stroke-story fantasies. This is another one and a good one. The torch-the-bitch crowd should park their egos and their injured self-righteousness before reading a scouries story.</p>

<p>Hey, I've written some pretty good stuff on here. Think if I walked into a Victoria's Secret store I could convince a sexy teenager to do the dirty?</p>

<p>Yeah, right. That's why it's a fantasy.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Blah, blah, blah.... It's a fucking story, you idiots. If you don't like it, don't read it. Why do morons come here to complain and chastise. Oh, wait, I've answered my own question, haven't I!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you are right

she is a tramp of a mother and is not worth having anymore children. My god man, she is a married woman. If you don't have any respect for yourself, have some respect for her and her daughter.

sarahhhsarahhhabout 14 years ago
Truth is indeed stranger than fiction

Wait until the tabloids get wind of this. Many loving wives will be coming forth confessing to having extramarital affairs (and babies) with Literotica's most famous author. I predict this is only the tip of the iceberg. I gave you 5 stars, scouries, for being so brutally honest and doing it in such an erotically entertaining way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nicely done, an enjoyable read.

its been quite a while since ive read scouries stories, i enjoyed this one. delightful fantasy with the promise of further dalliances. on a more sobering note, lets leave the men and women of our armed forces out of the discussion. that comment was the most crass, unnecessary and degrading towards people who are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW-Reminded of "Naughty Teen & Fiances Grandfather" by Shoguy

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.My favorite writer on this site is Shoguy. Her stories burn with HEAT!! Older men with huge cocks (12-15 inches) with strong confidence(because of their enormous size) are the key to her stories. No one wants to read about an 'average' sized guy--we want giant and her stories are loaded with self-confident-powerful men and the young teens or MILF'S that they always attract. She also uses more imagery with thigh high stockings and high heels. Those images burn a hole in your mind! Good work-but you have to read Shoguy's stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
braggard

would have liked it better if the writer wouldnt brag that much by trying to make the reader belive hes a rich and handsome seducer of gorgeous babes, lol. It just gives it some bad by- taste (if thats an english term)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Kudos

About time somebody wrote a Loving Wives category story about something besides mindless drivel. That "Dug Two Graves" series so popular amongst the Loving Wives m(asses) is totally pathetic.

ClitlessKittenClitlessKittenabout 14 years ago
So okay already

This story made even me hot and bothered.

klcoppleklcoppleabout 14 years ago

Probably my favorite of yours.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Kind of a different twist for you...

But, like all of your stories, I found it very entertaining. I always appreciate what you do. You've been on my "Favorites List" for a long time, Jim. Keep doing what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice work

An entertaining and immersive story! Your beginning and ending however create some difficulty in creating the trust that your narrative seems to desire. Your "Literotica" twist is slightly implausible and perhaps would be better left to a vague "romance novelist" idea. Furthermore, if the encounter itself were left on its own it might create more of the mystery of the fiction- even up to the heroine talking about her brother. These are meant to be constructive comments so please take them (as they are) as subjective ideas to strengthen your story. Your fluidity of expression and use of varied and interesting phrases are some of the better I have seen on this site - keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved the story!

Great read. You are a great writer and one of 3 favorites here on Literotica.

I enjoyed the story line of an author meeting a beautiful young wife and getting into dressing the heroine in the story for a lover. A quote from my favorite Sci-Fi author Robert Heinlein writing as Lazarus, "The more you love the more you can love-and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just." I really like incest stories because the love seems so much more real. Thanks for a really good Valentines story.

Love and enjoy loving for a long time, sweetolbill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what a moron

This uathor has to be a moron. Almost totally every sentence has to contain "..." it reached the eye strain level in the first few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Same time next year.....

This reminded me of the movie "Same time next year" where the couple meets yearly in the same location for years. They have a loving, caring relationship with each other as well as their own spouses. In this case, he doesn't share as much of his other life as she has, but it still is a nice story.

Howard2ndHoward2ndabout 14 years ago
Wicked is good

It's a nice read. Like all good seductions, it has her slowly growing willingness and lovely turn of phrase. What occurs in her head precedes the physical reality. What follows in the best stories is love.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
What has Love got to do with this story?

Equally what has Valentines day got to do with this story?

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years ago
It's a story readers

Great story Jim.For some reason in loving wives, readers seemed surprised to find marriages where one or both partners cheat. I enjoyed the story and wish you the best in the contest.

DG

hongluobohongluoboabout 14 years ago
loved the story within the story aspect...

lovely twists, engaging and on the edge.. another great one Jim.... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Good story like your insect ones the best but with this little twist in it this one is a good one as well

spearman1spearman1about 14 years ago
Wonderful!!

You are awesome Jimmie baby!! Fabulous as always!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well done.

I for the most part hate anything that has to do with cheating, however this is a wonderful story and if it is true as you clame you are now my hero... giving a man a family and getting the girl both... you are eather a devil or a saint...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it.

Love the story. So erotic and yet so loving. That is one lucky woman to have you in her life and bed.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I Just Wrote a Comment and It Disappeared Before I Could Post It, So Now I Need

to start over. Well, this will be shorter. I don't really recall all of the details as it has been several days since I read the story, but I know that I enjoyed the eroticism, the good sex, the exaggeration (I don't believe for a minute that this was real), and the plot. In sex it is a matter of fact that the best man will win. In this story, the storyteller was the winner, just as it should be. Not much love here or reason to celebrate Valentine's Day, but as a sexual story, it was a winner to me and for me. I'm looking forward to more of Jim's sexual wonders. Just think I'm still on the letter A!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love huh?

If this is Love ... Then its crazy, cool, erotic, mindblowing, pathetic, sad ... and much more which my vocabulary wont be able to put it in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awwwwwwwww

i have always loved your stories and this one is great!!!! i know that if i ever met you in person my mind would be blown!!! she is one lucky girl and you are undoubtedly one hell of a lucky guy and fairly brilliant...great great great story!

ww79ww79almost 14 years ago
Lost and found

No intention of pointing out grammatical opinions - this is love with courage and an oversexed author. But, not without feeling and romance.

It's about people relating to one another - probably the most important feature.

But most of all it is about freedom from guilt. Wonder how many decades before it will be acceptable.

Encore! Encore! Encore!

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Angie

What a great story. Felt like I was there watching! Thanks.

twenteeentwenteeenover 13 years ago
Lovely story

I'm not one for adultery in real life, I've always been kind of oldfashioned in my thinking regarding it, but I loved this story, it was sweet, and incredibly erotic at the same time. A wonderful piece of erotica, as usual, from a very gifted writer (and if this were true, a very lucky one, too)

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

This is the best story I have read till now. It was very lovely. I have always appreciated you and this story of yours is even better than the ones I have read till now. You narrated it really well and drew me into the story. You are just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a mindless arogant prattle!!

One of the worst ever. "author" obviously loves to hear himself.

pete35pete35over 13 years ago
WOW!

Another typical Scouries story; well written inhabited by believable people - okay! That's bit of a stretch.

Good one.

Enjoyed every stroke of it!

VioletBlairVioletBlairover 13 years ago
Great, as usual

Ok, I'm against cheating but this story is not about that, but about love (or lust) at first sight. Perfect, loved it!

And for that JERK who hated it because ""author" obviously loves to hear himself.", well, teachers always say: write about what you know, something close, so my 5 stars go to you as usual

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
A Good story

but with this kind of love, I would hate to be in the husbands shoes

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A mindless self serving prattle by arogant prick !!

With NO writing talents at all ! Absolutely worthless and asinine !

TRozeTRozeabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I am such a fan of your stories Jim. Keep writing ... please.

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
good story

only thing i can say that really sucks is not being able to be with your own kids and a woman you love. otherwise, id say it turned out really well for everybody. well keep up the good stories i look forward to reading angie's side of the conversation that night with her brother.

zex95966zex95966about 13 years ago
mixed thoughts.

Story made me hot and bothered. So good writing,

However if it's true, it's sad and messed up. If it's not and you just wanted attention or whatever that's fine.

Personally I don't believe it. I'm rating it a 4 star because it was hot and that's what good writing is about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dicks

Your story was incredible. All of them are. Everyone who has dissed your writing is just jealous that they can never write like you. All your stories get me so wet. So ht and makes me finger myself like crazy. Don't listen to those who think they can put you down with their words. They can't your a great writer. And I live all of them and the characters big cocks. God I love cock. Keep writing please do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A mindless diarrhea of demented asshole !

Its one of those asylum "writers" for asylum inmates !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great writing

love your stories.great reads-all except oneu guess. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So hot

Wish you would give Me your baby too

lovebobbylovebobbyalmost 13 years ago
Great story

The was a great story. I quote your writing here, "In great detail. But I promised Angie that I wouldn't write what she told me that night. She told me she's planning on eventually writing the story and submitting it to Literotica herself. So you'll have to wait a bit for all the juicy details. And they are juicy. "Well did she write the story???

taco1085taco1085almost 13 years ago
more more more

I love the way you build this story, wonderful technique and well written. did anglica write her story and if so could you tell me her authors name she uses? thanks

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
To each their own.

Obviously some people love this story. However, I read less than 1/3 of page one before skipping to the end and rating it 1*.

Provided the guy is nice about it, I don't have any objecting to reading about a women having sex with a superior male in order to select the best genes for her egg and to have a prettier baby. And, provided her husband never finds out, that may be doing him a favor. It is certainly good for our species for women to select the best available genes for their eggs.

However, I could tell within the first few pargraphs that this story is abouty an inconsiderate selfish bragging predator. Although the bragging may be author bragging to the readers via of the character in the story. I dislike that type of person so I stopped reading and gave the story the lowest possible rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok, shit for brains cop-hating closet queer?

Can probably tack on ADD, mentally deficient, and dumb as a post.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
nice style

but for the most part I dont like the idea of a husband raising her lover child. "Lucky Man" how, his wife is a slut and no matter what the author says it's true. If a man has a baby with another woman, it's impossible for his wife to think it's his. But a woman can get fucked by the USMC, I mean all of the corp. and the husband would still get the honor of raising a bastard child and some how this is sexy...NOT. She's a slut and your an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

KEEP UP THIS DIARY TYPE STORY I LOVE TRUE STORIES THNKS FOR SHARING

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I do not believe the story to be true assuming that the stated time frame is correct. Given the fact that the affair started in February, 2009 and that scouries got his feedback in his 'latest story' as he puts it in April to learn that she was 10 weeks pregnant, I gather that the 'latest story' must have been written beetween February and April of 2009. But after crosschecking I did not get any feedback implying someone to have been pregnant.

Thank God it is not true, its one thing to contemplate fantasies than to perform them in real life. And yes, despite the very fact that I enjoy reading these fantasy stories very much, I cringe at the very thought of giving them lives.

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERover 12 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE

I dont care what anyone else says this story is absolutly amazing...... it keeps you hanging but reading its a great story even if morally warped its really good I'd love to read more... on my way to read more now THANK YOU

fbentoolongfbentoolongover 12 years ago
First Timer

I've been a constant reader of Lit for many years now but this is the first story of yours that I've come across. It's a rare thing to find a gem of a writer, especially one that touches on the specific kinks that occupy the majority of my time. You are such a gem. Thanks for sharing.

topshapertopshaperover 12 years ago
Brilliant angle

I loved the whole storyline different and exceedingly captivating, more please in similar vain?

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for your comments at the beginning. I was able to skip this one and not waste my time. I really hope it is not true, however I already suspected that you were a serial adulterer based on some of your other writings. It is a sad commentary on our society when so many cheer you on. If not now, sometime in the future, those marriages you impact will fall apart and in many cases it will be because of your actions. Be careful, Karma is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The best yet ! Read almost all of your stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hmm

I always enjoy all of your stories. Thank you for writing them and having the balls to publish them here.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Romantic and nice if a little sad...

Can't win them all. I have just lost my lover of over 14 years, that damn "we can just be friends" crap. Of course, she is 21 years younger and wants someone who can be with her more often and longer. Such is life. The strong can survive, even if it hurts. Please keep writing.

denbidenbiover 11 years ago
Sad about the bitch and others!!!

Hi Jim, I have read quite a few of your stories and unfortunately was unable to post comments as my android has a problem displaying the full message screen.

However I feel compelled to add my "two pence worth", (cents in the States).

I think all of your stories which I have read; to date; are very well crafted, often emotive, always sensual and usually demonstrate some degree of sensitivity. Angies Valentine Baby was to my mind, one such tale.

Sadly, some of the commentators feel the need to comment in a negative and somewhat destructive manner, not only on your submissions but; it would appear; on almost everything they read. My advice to them is simple. If you do not like the heat, stay out of the kitchen! I have also noted that many of the gainsayers are "Anonymous", shame on you, if you are bold enough to post negativistic comments, at least have the balls to put your name to them! Others; those who do post as users; have very blank profiles, barely any personal details, no publications and not even a single favourite. O.K. That is my little rant over, I thought of sending this as a private comment, however I think it should be in the public forum.

Good luck to you, I look forward to reading many more of your stories and hope you will continue to write many more, you are an excellent author. Keep up the good work.

Den U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i wish it was me

Not sure which part I would play. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks Jim

I loved the journey and am curious if more baby making journeys will be written about.

This was a great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVE the stories!!! Thanks you and looking forward to a few sequels.

Your stories are riveting and capture my attention. Again thank you and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck slut cheating whore

put a bullet between her skank.eyes.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Angie's Valentines Baby" - James "Jim" and Angelique

Although I do highly believe in fidelity to one's spouse or committed hetrosexual relationships (or mates in the small world of latent homosexual couples), this story has the necessary, unadulterated respect, honor, feelings and caring for each other to make the story exotic and romantic!! Also, the possibility that Angie's husband Paul might be "weak-spermed" allows Angie's to enjoy the monumental blessings of total motherhood, and her husband Paul to believe he's man enough to father children!

The wooing, foreplay and fucking of Jim and Angie was not animalistic in nature, but done with compassion and love and mutual respect for each other--the way the sex act should be consummated and the female impregnated! The story conveys the real and true ways and methods of sexual pursuit through the complete and total acts of impregnation, not once but several more times. Hopefully Angie's brother Johnnie has contributed at least once to Angie's several children.

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
I'm with cantbuymy...

Definitely hot scenes but I despise cheating wives, and I especially despise their lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot

She's so very lucky. She is fortunate to be able to have the husband she loves, and children by a man who'll respect him as the father. Scouries knows her husband will probably make the better dad. Scouries will give them all the kids they want. And she gets to love her brother as all sisters should but rarely do. Maybe brother will save their marriage someday when Paul can no longer service her needs. She gets a lover who is not a possessive homewrecker, a loving husband and father to spend her life with and raise children with, and her brother as lifetime lover/confidante so she'll never be tempted to stray farther as her whole family loves Paul too. A job selling beautiful lingerie and, no doubt, able to purchase it at an employee discount. They have a nice home with his more than sufficient income, though he does have to spend too much time away for business. Who can claim that she doesn't have the perfect life? Maybe Paul'l meet Scouries' sister someday at another seminar and complete the circle of Lovers. Angie could seduce Johnnie's wife just for variety also. Great story.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 10 years ago

Loved it, thank you for sharing your stories.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the kind of story that pulls you along

wondering where it is going next. and it was an interesting and enticing journey.

the comments were almost as entertaining as the narrative. compelling were the number of authors who wrote praising this tale. high praise indeed.

one aspect of a comment section that always amuses me is finding a reference to a previous post that is no longer there. lol

wlandrum60wlandrum60about 9 years ago
Great read!!

I have 2 thoughts of mind on this subject and they're polar opposites.. On the one hand I've been cheated on more than once and it almost broke up our marriage, but then we've had fertility issues too that almost broke us up too!! To the previous commenters about cheating wives do you condone cheating husbands as much as wives or are you sexist?? I think they are equally wrong but to give a couple the gift that the husband couldn't as long as he never finds out could've saved the marriage too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DNA test laboratory advertising story

There are spermbanks. The looking for a strangers who resemles to the husband and to breed with him a baby is XIX Century solution. More and more husbands discover to check secretly the kids with DNA test. It may be the authors of similar stories get money for promotion DNA test laboratories from any association of the laboratories.

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Typical --

About average for scouries' stories. That's pretty good. Not too much character development or really hot, explicit sex. Not really sure how the guy has so much success with sexy women -- mostly what I see is a huge cock and plenty of chutzpah. Wonder whether the husband will ever find about the babies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
prodigious!

Jim, I just like your work. Period. I wish I knew what 'Angelique' wrote under so I could read her part of this tale. Don't know how many times I've read this, its always good. There should be no naysayers here. Angelique has a wonderful couple of days. She missed so very much by marrying a man four years older than her when she was so young. And parents need to stay out of the decision process, besides, as a father of daughters I know that the father is supposed to hate all men who come sniffing around his little princesses. Angelique gives Paul through Jim what he could never have had. A family. He'll make a better dad than a Scouries would. And she finally acknowledges her love for Johnnie. And where does that go? Did she wear the 'special' lingerie for him? There's more here. Just tell us what name she writes under.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no banks

Paul will never have DNA checks done. He would have to acknowledge that his sperm couldn't get to Angelique's eggs. He might have to admit to himself his own infertility. He is happy, he is not a cuckold. He is a real husband and a good father. Jim just comes around every few months and gives her another baby, and aquires material for another chapter in the story of Angie in the Lingerie Shop. Angie becomes a good mother and loving wife who never steps out of her family for loving except when Scouries comes to town for another baby. So, she finally tells Johnny of her love for him. On Valentines night she seduces him wearing the black set Jim left her. Of course she's already pregnant. There is no murder here. Unlike most unfaithful wives or husbands, she deeply loves all three of her men. Her marriage could have gone stale and ended. She was too young and full of dreams to have an infertile husband, so, scouries probably saved their relationship.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 9 years ago
Valentines?

Mix together a slutty, cheating wife, a clueless husband and a predator with no morals and presto, its a Valentines Day story. Yeah, right. Sorry, just does not work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

i too am in love with Angie and you can tell her I said so. I'm a little uncomfortable with the pressure you put her through but I suspect she's got memories aplenty to keep her warm on lonely nights. Assuming the business of her writing her own story was not just a bit of literary license, I'd really like to know the name under which she published. Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
golly

everybody wins here. its truly a happily ever after story. scouries gives angelique more babies, paul is a good daddy who never finds out. johnny makes love to his sister. angie has more men than she could have ever dreamed of and they're all sniffing at her sex when they are around her. she loves her brother, but doesn't want his baby. she wants all of her babies to have the same father. i really wish you would write here in the comments section what angelique's pen name is and what we should look for her under on literotica. i want to read her story of Johnny and others. maybe she writes about the older author who comes in the store and takes her in the dressing room after the store is closed. maybe she tells the story of how she fell in love with her little brother. she hears him early one morning stroking his large morning erection and sneaks down the hall to watch. shocked at the amount of semen he produces and shoots into the air with his face in a grimace of pleasure/pain while calling out only one name. "Angie"!! johnny cries as he shoots and she orgasms having touched herself not even once.

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Valentine Baby

Love in bloom on February 14 - Lover's Day. What is better than the sky holding five gold stars to light the story of love and parenthood?

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Cool Story

Loving. erotic, and genuine. You are in love with this woman and she you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More! I want more of them.

I loved how you used yourself, as in first person account from the author's point of view, to make this story seem real. It adds a kind of... how do I put it... 'excitement', 'allure'... umm... mystery. :) As though am reading someone's secret dairy. It makes me feel the story is real even when I very well know that it's as likely to be a work of pure fiction. Nice strategy Mr. Author. :) Kudos!

Oh! and I liked how the story proceeded. Do we see a part two of it? Please!

One more thing... I always wonder while leaving comments, do authors read the viewer comments? How do they feel about it? Do they respond? Do they shake their head and think to themselves... 'Haa!! another lame fan'. I sometimes feel it would be nice to read what the author feels reading the comments and compliments. :) Like an insight into their minds.

Do write a second part if it's not already written. In the meanwhile... I'll go and read your other stories. :)

beretta84beretta84about 7 years ago
WOW...

one of the best stories i have ever read. actually, it might just be the absolute best i have ever read.

i loved the first person narrative with Angie as the star. it ended exactly as i wanted.

very clever & imaginative the way you wove Angie into the story.

Well done.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 6 years ago
Since you asked:

"No man in the world wouldn't have wanted her." Quite possibly. But what Jim did about that want marks him as a selfish bastard. He takes what he wants without regard for anyone else, including Angie.

"She's a wonderful and kind woman who'll make Paul a perfect, loving wife" ... except when she's forgetting all about him and loving someone else. Everything she promised would be Paul's alone, including her heart, she shares with Jim, without regret or remorse. Perfect, loving wives (and husbands!) keep their word.

"Some of you may pity Paul. DON'T! He's lucky." Perhaps. Until any one of the several possible events occur that would lead to his finding out his children's paternity. Or until Angie's latent contempt for Paul (evidenced in her letting Jim deface his picture) comes to the surface. Or until circumstances reveal Angie's deceit.

Both Jim and Angie are completely selfish, and so busy with their rationalizations that they never consider that someday, their actions may well result in broken hearts for Paul and the children and a family left in ruin. Do you suppose they'll think it was worth it then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect story with a perfect ending..

Thanks for posting..great way to end the story. Ignore the comments around the morality of the story. Funny how some people wait until the read the whole story before spouting their beliefs, sheesh don't they know this is just a story?? It's like people that go to a dinner at a restaurant , finish their plate then complain that their food was bad.

Mobydick66Mobydick66over 6 years ago
A great valentines story

Hi Jim, loved this story no one was hurt no one was shamed and love ensued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So much bullshit.

Nothing but the bullshit rationalisations of a selfish predatory bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
warms my heart.....

luv is as real as all living on a messed up earth! i so enjoyed how 'real' in my world that story was an is.... glad to have it in my memory bank for the rest of my short life! (at 75 it's a pleasure to have read)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

This was really an amazing story. I loved the way that you told the story as you were telling her how you would tell the story. You also showed an amazing understanding of the seduction of women, ... and men, because this seduction was completely mutual.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Garbage

The writer is a predator. He will never support his bastard children. Eventually the truth will come out and the tramp will find herself alone with a couple of bastard kids and the writer will be no where to be found. Hopefully because he is in a shallow grave somewhere. Such trash!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10481 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...