Anika: An African Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

"It's Thursday and Marcus is here. I'm so excited to see what you've done. Come in."

She was wearing a short silky black dress that came halfway down her long sleek thighs. The elastic top hugged her breasts and accentuated the chasm of her cleavage. Her smooth bare shoulders looked ravishing. Her hair was down and full and she wore a stunning red lipstick. Her heels were slender and very sexy, held on by a thin strap that wrapped around her ankle. The dress was short, but full and it swayed and swished as she walked. She had one of those bodies that seemed to have lots of moving parts. I just stared. She certainly wasn't wearing a bra and I found myself wondering if she was wearing panties.

"Anika, you look great. Wow." That was all I could muster.

"Thank you, Marcus. Now come on in here and show me what you've been working on. I can't wait to see what you've done," she said enthusiastically.

We set up at the huge granite island as we had before. I perched on a stool, rolled out the plans and began to describe the changes and refinements I had made since we had last looked at the plans. Anika stood close by looking at the drawings, leaning on the counter and making comments. Her perfume was fogging my mind and her proximity was clouding my judgment. She suggested a change and I grabbed my roll of trace and began to sketch.

"I love it when you draw. It's so sexy," she cooed.

I had never thought of sketching with a pen as sexy, but Anika sure seemed to get off on it. She was leaning in on my left as I drew and I suddenly felt her hand rest lightly on my left thigh. Just that soft touch got me very excited. I was sitting in a weird position, so as my erection grew it snaked down my pants leg and formed a noticeable bulge on the inside of my left thigh. I kept drawing but was having a hard time concentrating. Her hand moved up and down the top of my thigh very slowly, her fingertips barley brushing my leg, but avoiding my growing erection. I could feel her looking at me to see if she was getting a reaction.

"You know, I need all my blood flowing to my brain when I'm working and at the moment it's flowing somewhere else." I looked into her eyes.

She looked down at the bulge crunched into my pant leg and giggled.

"Marcus, that looks very uncomfortable. We will have to take care of that."

I turned to look at her. "Anika, I can't do this. You're a client. You're married. I never mess with clients -- too complicated." I so wanted her to disagree.

She looked at me squarely. "Well, the way I see it is, the client is always right; I'm your client, so anything I say has to be right. Besides, I'm just trying to make you more comfortable, Marcus." She looked down at the bulge in my pants. "What time to do you have to be back at the office?"

"In a couple hours," I stammered.

She handed me her phone. "Call your secretary and tell her you've run into some problems on this job and need to take the afternoon to deal with them." I balked.

"Go on. Call them." She looked at me sternly and I took the phone. As I dialed the number she reached down and gently cupped my erection with one hand while she reached for my belt buckle with the other and began to undo it. As I waited for my receptionist to answer she unzipped my fly. I was so fucking hard and my erection was still stuck down the leg of my pants. Alice, the receptionist, answered the phone.

"Alice. This is Marcus." Anika started to pull my trousers down, unleashing my erection from its linen prison. I lifted my butt off the stool so she could pull them off. "Listen, I've got to deal with a few issues over at Aaron and Anika's place and I won't be in until late afternoon." My cock was sticking out the end of my silk boxers and Anika stifled a giggle. "I was supposed to meet with Phil this afternoon. Just tell him I'll call him later." Anika slid my boxers off and my cock sprang into full mast. She sank to a crouch, grabbed my shaft and looked up into my eyes. She stuck her tongue out and gently licked the knob of my fully erect cock, swirling her tongue all around the tip.

I let out a little groan and Alice asked if something was wrong. "No Alice, I'm fine. Just trying to figure out what I'm going to do here." I had to end this conversation fast. Anika slid her wet warm mouth over and down my cock, taking me deep. "Alice, I gotta go. I'll call later." Click.

"Anika, you are a very bad girl," I said. I looked down at this exotic black beauty. My cock was in her mouth, stretching her red lips, just as I had fantasized. Her big eyes looked directly into mine. She took me deep again and cupped my balls with her two hands. She let my cock spring out of her mouth with a popping sound. She stroked my cock with one hand as she lowered her mouth to my balls and began to lick them -- first one, then the other -- softly bringing each ball sac into her succulent mouth. She came back up to lick my shaft from the base to the knob, staring into my eyes while she worked on me.

"Oh, Anika...baby. That feels so good. You are so fucking sexy. Yeah. Lick my cock baby." The sight of my thick white cock sliding in and out of her beautiful black face was a fantasy coming true. She went back to pumping my cock in and out of her mouth while she kept looking up into my eyes. I felt one of her fingers begin to stroke my asshole while the other one gently massaged my balls. The noises she was making were incredible. The wet slurping sounds of my cock going in and out of her mouth combined with her moans and heavy breathing were driving me wild.

I was going to blow if I let her keep up the pace and there was too much territory to cover before I came. I told Anika to stop -- that I needed to look at her.

"Do you feel better now, Marcus?" she said devilishly. "I love your big cock. What would you like me to do?"

"Stand up and take your clothes off. I need to see that fabulous body." She pulled back, stood up, and stepped a few feet away, never letting her eyes leave mine. As she stood back I removed the rest of my clothes. She looked at my cock hungrily.

I may be in my late forties, but my body is still in good shape, slender and tight. I keep my cock well-groomed and, when erect, it sits at a proud 20 degrees above horizontal, making it look like it's straining for attention. Anika certainly noticed.

She stood back from me and began to dance seductively to the music. She turned around and then slowly started lifting the hem of her dress up her thighs. She pulled the dress above her ass and looked at me and smiled. She began to rock to the music, undulating her butt like it was on a swivel. She was flexible and fluid in her movements. She leaned forward and the tiny thong she was wearing slid into the gap of her pussy. Her ass cheeks bounced imperceptibly as she gyrated to the music. She slowly lowered the thin straps of her thong over her generous bottom, never missing a beat. Her thong finally slid down her legs, she stepped out of this insignificant little piece of material and she bent over to expose her pussy to me.

She reached her hand through and began to rub her fingers up and down her slit, opening her full lips for my viewing pleasure. The flesh of her pussy was full and loose and moved fluidly as she rubbed herself. The dark chocolate crevice of her pussy glistened with wetness. She inserted her middle finger all the way in and let out a little groan. Then she stood up, crossed her arms and lifted the dress up over her head and threw it onto the counter.

Her full brown body was naked except for her spiked heels. She looked at me again over her shoulder, reached behind and squeezed her buttocks in her hands, spreading her cheeks, smiling sweetly. Her pussy lips gaped from between her slightly spread thighs. Turning, she put three fingers of each hand over her nipples and faced me. She moved her hands around, squeezing her full succulent breasts, and then raised her hands up over her head as her breasts bounced to their normal resting place on her ribcage.

Her breasts were magnificent -- full, soft and round, with large aureole that beckoned to be suckled. Their dark brown color contrasted subtly with the rich mahogany skin of her breasts. They had to be two inches in diameter and each was crowned with a large, erect nipple. She twisted back and forth slowly, allowing her breasts to sway freely, trying to catch up to the movement of her body. She kept her steady gaze on me as I absorbed the sight of this exquisite creature.

"Do you like my body, Marcus? Do you want me?" she whispered.

That question didn't deserve an answer. "Come over here, Anika." She sauntered over slowly, her tits bouncing and jiggling with her approach. I was still perched on the stool. We were both completely naked except for her heels. I spread my thighs and let her scoot between me and the counter. Her back was to the counter, I faced her, legs spread, cock hard. I rested my hands on her hips.

"Kiss me," I said. We were both incredibly turned on, but we resisted the immediate urge to grab one another. We kissed -- very gently at first. Her lips were soft and wet. She was a wonderful kisser and we ignored our hands for the moment and put all our concentration on our lips meeting. We even avoided tongues and relished the conjoining of only our lips. It was sexy and slow and seductive. She put her hands on my shoulders; I rested my hands on her hips. As we kissed our breathing slowly increased and our hunger for one another continued to build.

I began to run my hands slowly and lightly up and down her body -- behind to her round ass, up to her full bosom, barely grazing her nipples, down her hips and along the outside of her thighs. She touched me in the same manner -- down my chest, parting to follow the insides of my thighs, up the outside of my body, all the way to my head and neck. We continued to kiss, but now our tongues began to get into the action -- licking, probing, exploring.

I pulled away from her mouth and began to kiss my way along her languid neck and up toward her left ear. Some women don't like their ears kissed; some are too sensitive. Anika, however, loved it. I kissed around the edges and gently probed her ear with my tongue. She responded by moaning and squeezing the inside of my thighs. We were ratcheting up the heat and my cock stood high and hard between us, ignored for the moment.

We began to kiss again, but now more passionately. Our tongues probed each other as we French kissed very deeply. I began to massage her sweet, supple ass -- kneading the fleshy globes of her buttocks. She reached down and finally touched my frozen cock. She kept her grip soft and light, teasing me and stroking me with her whole hand, up and down. She moaned softly. We'd been silent during this build-up, but I needed to connect vocally.

"I need you, Anika. I need your pussy. I need to kiss your other lips."

"Ummmm. I need your hard cock, Marcus. I'm going to need it in my pussy, very soon."

"Later. Get up on the counter," I demanded. She put both hands on the granite and pushed her butt up and onto the edge of the counter. I pulled two stools up, one to either side of the one I was sitting on. I grabbed a few small throw pillows from the sofa and gave them to her to make things a little more comfortable. She leaned back on her elbows and looked at me straight on. She spread her legs and put one heel on each stool, completely opening and exposing her gorgeous pussy to my view.

Her pussy was a thing of beauty. Her mound, her Mons Venus, was round and pronounced. She was completely shaved, either from a fresh razor or a wax job. I couldn't tell, but I didn't care. It was smooth and delectable. Her outer labia were swollen and glistened with her juices. Her lips, outer and inner, were as black as the rest of her skin. They were full and puckered and very wet. She separated her knees more and really opened up her pussy for my enjoyment. Deep within her innermost lips was a pink opening, beckoning for me.

"What better place to feast on your glorious pussy than your own kitchen counter." I leaned in slowly and gently blew on her pussy opening. She squirmed and let out a little gasp. I puckered my lips and gently moved my mouth to cover her opening. I kissed with my lips and then my tongue licked along her labia. I licked, kissed, then sucked, over and over again. I probed her loose wet lips and began to flick my tongue here and there, avoiding her clit for the moment, but she knew where I was headed. Her body reacted with little spasms and verbal coos. I reached my hands under her ass and pulled her pelvis toward my face. She placed her hands on my head and pulled me into the open wet gash of her pussy. She tasted like warm pie, sweet and juicy.

I finally focused my efforts on her clit, first gently flicking it with my tongue and then, slowly, pulling it into my lips to suck and tongue it with more urgency. I pulled her ass toward me; she ground her cunt into my face with abandon. She moaned deeply and her breathing was becoming erratic and loud.

"Lick me, Marcus! Suck my pussy! Suck me!" She pushed her heels down onto the stools on either side of me and raised her ass off the counter, arching her back to meet my flailing mouth and tongue. She had an intense look on her face and her legs were spread wide to me. I slid two fingers from my right hand into her pussy and hooked my fingers forward to search for her g-spot. I wiggled my fingers while I licked her like a madman. Her juices were dripping down from her pussy to her ass. The counter was wet from her liquid. I slid my left thumb up to her ass and slowly inserted it into her puckered opening. Now I worked it -- my lips, my tongue, two fingers from my right hand, the thumb of left. I was going for broke and I could tell she was reaching the point of no return. She was bucking her hips to meet my mouth as I licked and sucked in a frenzy. My face was soaked -- from my sweat and her pussy juice.

"Oh shit, Marcus! Don't stop! Fuck! Don't stop! Oh fuck! Unnnnnh! Fuck! Oh FUCK!!"

I could feel the wave of pulsation overcome her as she had a gushing orgasm, highlighted by the spasming of her whole lower body. I felt it with my fingers and tasted it with my mouth. Her breathing was erratic. As her orgasm subsided, she let her ass down onto the counter, already slippery with her juices.

"Oh, Marcus. Oh my God. That was wonderful." She began to catch her breath. "I need you in me now," she seethed.

I stood up, pushed her back on the wet granite surface and climbed onto the counter. My cock was rock hard and Anika reached for it. I slid all the way up her body and straddled her so my cock was bobbing above her face. She hungrily took me in her mouth and sucked with abandon. I slid in and out of her mouth, watching her full, wet lips stretch with each thrust. I was just getting primed.

I pulled out and slid back down and climbed between her legs. I kneeled up straight and looked down at her body, spread-eagled below me, her pussy soaking wet and wide open; beckoning for me to fill her up.

"Marcus, don't tease me. I need you to fuck me now!" I was happy to oblige. The counter was hard for both of us, but neither of us noticed at the moment. I positioned myself with my cock rubbing along her stomach. She grabbed it and pulled it toward her cunt. I slipped in the knob and began to buck in and out, but only with an inch or two. Anika reached around and grabbed my butt cheeks, urging me to go deep. I took my time, stroking in a little deeper with each thrust. Finally I shoved it home. Anika let out a startled cry and spread her legs wide. I began to fuck her in a furious frenzy. The only cushioning we had were the soft fleshy globes of her round butt and a few errant pillows.

I pushed up with my arms straight and my knees planted firmly between Anika's thighs. Now I could look down at her from above. I watched my cock disappearing deep into the folds of her pussy. And I admired the bounce of her perfectly round breasts as they jiggled wildly with each thrust.

I fucked her hard, unrelenting, sweating, thrusting deeply -- we were both grunting like animals, lost in that intense moment when fucking reaches a peak. While I wanted to fuck her in every position I knew, I was so into controlling the missionary rhythm that I was ready and willing to cum now and explore other variations later. And I now knew that there would be a later, and a next week, and a week after that.

"Cum in me, Marcus. Cum in me!!" Anika screamed. I pumped her as hard and fast as I was able. The sounds of our wet flesh slapping and slamming together echoed off the cold hard granite. I felt a tingle deep in my balls and knew I was going to explode in her cunt within moments.

"Here I cum, Anika! I'm fucking you!" I screamed. Three hard thrusts and three huge spasms of cum shot deep into her womb. Anika cried out and pulled me in as deep as I could go, wrapping her long legs around me and pulling me in to her depths. We were a sweaty mess, sliding around in a pool of cum and sex on the slick granite surface. Maybe not the most comfortable sex either of us had ever experienced, but surely some of the most intense.

I slid down and kissed her deeply. She reciprocated and I proceeded to kiss down her neck to her breasts and nipples. I pushed back and off the counter and sat back down on the stool. I looked at Anika lying with her legs spread on the counter, her wet black pussy open and engorged from a deep fuck. She leaned up on one elbow and looked at me.

"I think we need to take a bath," she said with a big grin on her face.

"Anika, I need to get back to the office. I shouldn't have done this. I feel ... terrible."

"Oh don't give me any of that shit, Marcus. I wanted to fuck you and you wanted to fuck me and we just had fantastic sex. Now give it a rest and come into the bath with me. We can talk about the project if that makes you feel any better. Let's go talk about plumbing fixtures."

She did have a point. And looking at her incredible body and exotic beauty, there was no doubt that I wanted to fuck her again. She grabbed my semi-limp cock and pulled me toward her boudoir. We never made it to the bathroom. We collapsed on the bed, snuggled up together, and fell asleep. When I woke up it was already well past five.

"Shit, Anika. I have to go." I leaped up. She protested, but I knew we'd get together again soon. I dressed quickly, grabbed my drawings, and headed for the door. Anika remained naked and in her glory. She was meant to be naked. I stopped to give her a deep, wet kiss. I squeezed her ass and slipped out the door.

"Next Thursday?"

"See you then. Bye, baby."

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers
12