Anita's Humiliation Continues 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mr. Yadav kept his stick aside, I instantly felt warm male fingers on my waist, partly above my sari cover and partly on my bare abdomen. I understood being disabled and off of his walking stick, he had to hold on to something support, but my whole body shivered at his warm touches. I was looking hopeless I knew, as my nipples started to grow hard, and I looked questionably at Guru-ji. Thankfully Guru-ji understood what I meant to say.

Guru-ji: Kumar, hold Anita's shoulder and start whispering the mantra from the book. It's marked there.

Mr. Yadav: Yes Guru-ji.

He removed his hand off my waistline and held me by my shoulder like an obedient boy.

Guru-ji: Anita, you offer the mantra loudly to Agnidev and I will repeat that to Linga Maharaj. Both of you close your eyes. Jai Linga Maharaj!

I closed my eyes and felt Mr. Yadav's hot breaths on my shoulder. He was so close to me. He started whispering mantras in my ears, which I uttered loudly and Guru-ji repeated that in turn very loudly. The first few minutes were okay and then slowly I realized as Mr. Yadav was whispering he was moving closer. I ignored that thinking of his disability. I felt his knees touching my thighs first over my sari and in no time his crotch was pushing me subtly on my ass cheeks. I shifted a bit as I uttered the mantras, but that was not helping me, as being more close to the fire was making me sweat profusely. Gradually I felt very deliberate efforts from Mr. Yadav to push his crotch into my firm ass.

I cursed myself that moments ago I was showering sympathy in my mind for this disabled man and now I could clearly feel his erect lund poking my butts. I was thinking what to do. Should I slap him and teach a lesson? But I did not want to create a scene here. It's a matter of prestige for Guru-ji also and hence I remained quiet and tried to concentrate on the yagya. But that handicapped rascal did not stop. He was now touching my ears through his lips while whispering mantras. I was feeling increasingly uncomfortable and getting excited now with Mr. Yadav's hard dick poking my pumpkin-ass constantly and his lips grazing my ears. Naturally, heat started generating in my body and the heat of the fire in front of me was making things literally 'hot' for me.

Luckily in a few more minutes the mantra chanting part was over. I was relieved. Very temporarily though only to find myself more entangled with Mr. Yadav.

Guru-ji: Thanks Anita. You did a nice job. Give the thali to me. Now hold this bowl and pour the oil very slowly on the fire. Very slowly. Kumar you also hold the bowl.

Momentarily I forgot that Mr. Yadav was still holding onto my shoulder for support and bent forward to take the bowl from Guru-ji. His hand slipped off my shoulder and he partially lost balance.

Guru-ji: Anita, Anita. Hold him.

Guru-ji almost shouted. I instantly turned back and realized my mistake. But before I could completely turn back and seize him, he almost fell over my back. Though I managed the situation, but I realized I should have been more careful as I previously did notice him to be trembling when he stood up or walked. Mr. Yadav stooped over my youthful body and his face fell flat on my neck area, but he was quick enough to search for a support and almost hugged me from my back.

Me: Ouch!

Automatically it came out of my mouth as Mr. Yadav fell on my back for an assist. Though apparently it looked like he fell down and in the process held me from my back, but I could feel the actuals. I was already by then pretty much aware of his stares and touches, but this time he crossed all limits. I could feel his nose poking my back and his hot tongue and lips on the upper portion of my back, just above the U-cut of my blouse. He grabbed me for support and embraced me, his right hand holding my hand, but his left hand grabbed me in my pelvic area directly touching my pussy area over my sari. Though I recovered in a few seconds, but I felt his hand pressure on my panty over my sari and his tongue licking my bare skin over my blouse.

Mr. Yadav: Sorry Anita. You suddenly bent and I lost balance.

I had to be apologetic though was quite irritated by his behavior. He is such an elderly person, moreover disabled, what sort of behavior is this? I could not say anything due to Guru-ji's presence otherwise certainly would have slapped this pervert.

Guru-ji: Kumar, are you okay?

Mr. Yadav: Yes Guru-ji. I caught Anita in time.

Guru-ji: Okay, now lets settle down and Anita offer the oil as I narrate the mantra. The custom is to first worship Agnidev and then we will worship Linga Maharaj for Shilpa's academic future.

We nodded and again Mr. Yadav came very close to me and held the bowl from behind me. This time I felt his whole body pressure was on me and his fingers touching my fingers too. Guru-ji started pronouncing the mantra very clearly and loudly and I was pouring the oil slowly on the yagya fire. I could well realize that Mr. Yadav was feeling every part of my body from the back without any hindrance now. I even felt he was gyrating his pelvis faintly onto my firm buttocks. Frankly I was getting a bit excited now by all these acts of Mr. Yadav.

As I poured the oil, the yagya fire was gaining proportion and I had to shift a little backwards due to the intense heat. I jolly well understood Mr. Yadav liked my approach, as my firm sari-covered ass pressed more into his crotch and I felt his lund, which was hard enough to excite me, probing my posterior globes. He was also pressing me from the sides with his elbows and I was almost cramped within his arms holding the bowl. This session seemed to be a long one, as Guru-ji continued chanting mantras and I was pouring the oil very slowly on the yagya fire.

Seeing the opportunity probably Mr. Yadav now held my fingers on the bowl so firmly that I had to give him a stare turning my head. He smiled wickedly and I was even more irritated by this though his 'male touch' was giving me a pleasant arousal. I looked up at Guru-ji, but he was chanting the mantras while closing his eyes and Sanjeev had already started cooking and none of them were noticing us. As I was looking around, I did not realize that Mr. Yadav was also looking for further chances. Suddenly I felt a whisper in my ears.

Mr. Yadav: Anita, I am removing one hand from the bowl. I am having an itching.

I reluctantly gave a nod not understanding where he was having the itch. And believe me, that shameless old fox was having an itch in his penis, which he referred to me! Guru-ji did not notice anything, as his eyes were closed, and Mr. Yadav took his right hand off my fingers from the bowl and put it right away in his crotch and started scratching. I did not have to turn back to see that, as I felt his hand between his pelvic area and my buttocks. He continued it for some moments and just prior to taking it off from there, he started feeling and cupping my right ass cheek.

My nipples immediately responded to Mr. Yadav's squeezing my firm ass flesh and I felt my nipples becoming hard and started pressing my bra cups. I felt a tightness in my blouse and with my both hands engaged with the bowl of oil, I had to turn back to stop this lewd act. He immediately behaved himself getting his hands back on the bowl. Within a minute or two, the oil-pouring episode ended. Now I was sweating very profusely, not only from the heat of the yagya fire, but also from the subtle physical advancements from Mr. Yadav.

Guru-ji: Now that offering and worship to Agnidev is complete, we will satisfy Linga Maharaj. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Mr. Yadav and myself both said "Jai Linga Maharaj!" in chorus. Guru-ji started throwing all sorts of yagya items into the fire chanting new mantras, which went on for another 5 minutes. Sanjeev was still busy with the cooking and a nice scent was filling the room as he was preparing the 'bhog.'

Guru-ji: Anita, I know this part would be a bit odd for you, but a medium has to take this pain. You have to worship for Kumar now to Linga Maharaj.

Apparently I did not find anything "odd" in what Guru-ji stated and I looked dubiously to him as why did he mention the word "pain?"

Guru-ji: As the medium, you will carry Kumar and offer a pranam to Linga Maharaj stretching yourself on the floor. Your navel and knees should touch the floor Anita.

I nodded, still not understanding what it actually meant. I gave the walking stick to Mr. Yadav and helped him to stand on his own. Guru-ji offered 'Ganga jal' to me to clean my hands and after that showed me the position from where to offer the pranam. I went there and sat on my knees first on the floor and then stretched my body completely on the floor with my macro-sized buttocks facing the roof.

Guru-ji: Stretch your hands forward for pranam. Is your navel touching the ground? Let me see.

Guru-ji did not give me an opportunity to react and he himself removed the sari off my abdomen and inserted his finger below to see if my navel was touching the floor. I had to lift my bottoms up a bit so that he could check and it was such a ticklish sensation as his middle finger touched my navel that I almost laughed, but controlled myself.

Guru-ji: Fine.

Saying that he took off his hand from below my belly and patted on my sari-covered ass cheek to get it down. I obeyed Guru-ji and also extended my arms above my head. It was so very clumsy to be lying on the floor upside down in front of two males. I noticed Guru-ji now helped Mr. Yadav to come near me.

Guru-ji: Anita now you will carry the worship of Kumar to Linga Maharaj.

Me: How Guru-ji?

I had to ask now, as I was still not sure what exactly I needed to do. I saw Guru-ji helping Mr. Yadav to sit beside me.

Guru-ji: I told you Anita. You will carry Kumar.

Guru-ji seemed a bit irritated having to say that again, but I was really puzzled now. What does he mean by "carry"? Does he mean.... Oh No! That can't be.

Guru-ji: Kumar, you stretch yourself on Anita's back and whisper the mantras from this book, which are marked.

Mr. Yadav: Ji Guru-ji.

I had to say something now. Guru-ji was telling this man to lie on my back and whisper mantra in my ears! It was like I was lying in bed with my bottoms facing the roof and my husband on top of me enjoying me!

Me: Guru-ji, but this...

Guru-ji: Anita, this is the custom of this yagya and the medium must abide to that.

Me: But Guru-ji, he is an unknown male...

Guru-ji: Anita. Do as I say.

I noticed an instant change in Guru-ji's voice. It was an order and he sounded louder than normal and his voice was cold as steel. I did not have the courage to utter another word and I silently allowed what was to happen.

Guru-ji: Kumar, what are you waiting for? Time is precious. Auspicious time for Shilpa ends at midnight.

I felt Mr. Yadav was riding on my back. I was feeling so very embarrassed. Guru-ji helped him to stretch his body on my youthful body. What an embarrassment for me I thought. If my husband saw this scene, he must have fainted. I clearly felt Mr. Yadav adjusting his penis to exactly fit in my ass crack. I felt his hands holding my shoulder and his whole body weight was on my body. It must have been a grand feeling for him to ride like this on a married woman.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! You can start Kumar. Anita you concentrate on the mantras and offer that loudly to Linga Maharaj.

I could see Guru-ji from my lying position. He closed his eyes and Mr. Yadav started whispering the mantras in my ears. I really was unable to concentrate. Can any woman concentrate in this position with a man lying on her back? Mr. Yadav was no fool and began to take full advantage of my compromised state. He was now thrusting more pressure on my soft buttocks and pressing his lund more into my crack. Thank god! I was wearing a panty today, which was actually hindering his penis to probe deep in my ass crack.

Mr. Yadav's voice was trembling as he narrated the mantras as I could pretty well realize he was slowly thumping my gaand, as if he was fucking me. I tried to keep my voice as much steady as possible as I was chanting the Sanskrit words aloud. Guru-ji had his eyes closed and Sanjeev's back was towards us and so it was a free ride for this disabled man. I could feel his wooden casted leg over my sari on my legs, but apart from that he seemed quite able in this age too! His thumping speed was increasing and his hardness too.

Now I could clearly feel he was also tasting my ears and cheeks with his lips and tongue in between the pauses of uttering the mantras. I knew I should not allow this, but the way Guru-ji reacted previously, I did not have the courage to interrupt things interim. I was breathing heavily now and I could realize Mr. Yadav was panting almost. It was 'some' pleasure surely for him at this age. Just at that juncture, he did something, which made my heart miss a beat.

I was in a pranam posture, though lying on floor, with both my arms extended forward above my head. My blouse-covered boobs pressed against the floor and were open from the sides. The rascal did not miss to spot that, and seeing Guru-ji still had his eyes closed, he took off his hand off my shoulder and also kept the book from his hand on the floor. Then he kept both his hands to my sides to support his body. I was a bit relieved in fact, as previously the whole of his body pressure was on my back, but it was only momentarily. The next moment, he shifted his hands to my sides and gently touched boobs over my blouse.

I closed my eyes in shame, anger, and excitement, but I could not explode thinking of Guru-ji's presence. Simultaneously since I was constantly being enticed by this man, I also by that time got a good arousal. Hence I did not react to this outrageous act of Mr. Yadav and pretended I was engrossed in chanting the mantras. I could feel initially he was only gently touching and pressing my breasts and now seeing I was still chanting the mantras loudly what he whispered, he gained in confidence, which was natural also. Somewhere down my mind I wanted that probably, as I was feeling horny.

Mr. Yadav now increased the pressure with both hands on my breasts, which were already smashed to the floor due to his body weight on me. I realized he eased off his body pressure off my back a bit and the moment I also loosened my body, he grabbed my ripe mangoes with both hands and felt the firmness and roundness of them. I really at that moment was feeling that my husband was on top of me and squashing my youthful boobs. In fact at home Rajesh often did that to me and I also enjoyed this sort of lovemaking. My husband used to insert both his hands completely below my body and then grip both my boobs and playfully searched the nipples and twisted them constantly till I was fully wet down my pussy.

Thankfully Mr. Yadav was not that courageous and showed some decency, probably myself being someone's wife. But he made sure that he got full pleasure cupping each of my boobs from the sides. Ow even my voice was thoroughly trembling and I did not know what I was chanting.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji as if was awake from his slumber and Mr. Yadav was quick enough to remove his hands off my boobs. His hot breaths were falling on my neck, shoulder and ears and making me feel more horny. I realized that Mr. Yadav was complete with his mantras.

Guru-ji: Kumar, you be in that position and tell what you want for Shilpa in one sentence nine times in the ears of Anita.

Mr. Yadav: Guru-ji I just want her to pass this Class XII exam.

Guru-ji: Okay. Whisper that five times in her ears and Anita you rely the same to Linga Maharaj. After each vocal pray, I will also pray for Shilpa and you wait till I finish and then narrate your next prayer. Clear?

Myself and Mr. Yadav both agreed to him.

Guru-ji: Everybody close your eyes and do the prayer.

I closed my eyes and before that noticed Guru-ji closed his.

Mr. Yadav: I just want my daughter to pass the Class XII exam Linga Maharaj.

He whispered in my ears ensuring that his lips touch my ears and neck and his pelvis exerting more pressure on my soft and rotund buttocks, which was suggestive of he wanted something more. I very well knew what that 'more' was -- he wanted to have my boobs. I was enough heated by that time and retracted my extended arms for pranam and exerting a bit of pressure with my elbows created a little gap below my armpit so that Mr. Yadav could easily put his hands there to grip my blouse covered treasures. I was loudly saying Mr. Yadav's desire for his daughter to Linga Maharaj and Guru-ji was adding mantras in Sanskrit.

I had my eyes closed, but could very well realize Mr. Yadav now headed for my succulent boobs and as he squeezed both with both his hands, he was breathing quite heavily and was gyrating his pelvis as if he was fucking me. I was getting thoroughly wet within my panty with each thump of his on my flaring ass. And I noticed Mr. Yadav was most active with his hands on my sweaty blouse when Guru-ji was narrating mantras and we both were silent. I also was responding to his touches and squeezes and moved my hips gently to feel his piston more on my sari-covered ass cheeks.

I was soon over with my five times narration of Mr. Yadav's message for Shilpa to Linga Maharaj and was honestly wondering what next!

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj!

Mr. Yadav stopped fucking my ass and rested quietly just beside my body. I was feeling his prick very evidently on my ass and in fact wanted to remove my panty now as I was not getting full enjoyment as it was obstructing his tool onto my ass crack.

Guru-ji: Okay, now a little break and then the last part, which is meditation for Shilpa Beti.

Now I had to adjust my bra and blouse a little as Mr. Yadav had pressed and squeezed my boobs in such a manner that I was feeling awful tight within my clothes. At the same time, I now desperately wanted to get out of my panty to feel Mr. Yadav's hard lund completely on my ass. Moreover, I wanted to urinate also to feel comfortable. I instantly thought of a way out.

Me: Guru-ji, can I go to the toilet once?

Guru-ji smiled and nodded. The smile made me as if so exposed in front of these males. Everybody as if knew why I was going to the toilet. I lowered my eyes and went out of the room, but I realized I did not know where the toilet was.

Me: Sanjeev, which way is the toilet?

At that very moment, Mr. Yadav also expressed the same thought to Guru-ji about using the conveniences.

Guru-ji: Kumar, you can show Anita the way to the toilet.

Guru-ji paused a little and then added.

Guru-ji: Oh! But you need someone to help you there. Anita can you help him?

I was not prepared for this and almost stammered to reply.

Me: Err... Ya. No problem Guru-ji.

I went back inside the room again and helped Mr. Yadav to get up from floor and this he held me like he was clinging on to his wife. He was holding my blouse-covered back and of course his fingers inched very close towards my sweaty armpit. With the other hand he was latching on to his walking stick.

Mr. Yadav: This way Anita.

He showed me the way indicating through his walking cane. We were now completely out of the puja-ghar and out of view of both Guru-ji and Sanjeev. Mr. Yadav looked back down the stairs to see probably if someone was coming or not. I also glanced back and saw the stairs and hallway was clear. Believe me, I was expecting some manly action from this old man now, like taking hold of my boobs or squeezing my ass flesh and a tight hug may be. What more could I expect from this disabled person! But to my utter frustration, after having walked a few steps down the puja-ghar, Mr. Yadav did not do anything and walked dragging his feet towards the toilet. And in no time, we reached the toilet.