Anita's Humiliation Continues 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What should I do? I was cursing this old man in my mind, as he was so active while he was lying on my back, but now he seemed a real disabled creature. My whole body was almost aching for a tight male hug.

Me: You stand here; I will finish in a moment.

I said in an irritant voice.

Mr. Yadav: But Anita, I cannot stand alone. I will fall down.

Me: Then what to do?

I was speaking in a reluctant voice and still not aware of what he wanted actually.

Mr. Yadav: We have to go to the toilet together.

Me: What?

I looked angrily at him. What does this old man think? Yes, I have allowed him to touch my body for a while, but that was due to the compromised position of the yagya.

Me: What do you mean?

Mr. Yadav: Anita, please don't shout. You can see my disabled state. You please hold me while I am in the bathroom.

Me: Okay, that's different. I thought...

Mr. Yadav did not ask me any more question and slowly progressed within the toilet and I accompanied him. As I slowly pushed back the toilet door behind me, Mr. Yadav kept the walking stick on the bathroom wall hook. And then in a flash he opened his pajama string and lowered his underwear to bring up his semi erect lund to my view. I could not control myself and readily grabbed his tool, but pretended as if I tried to help him to urinate. We both were trying to maintain some decency through our acts. He held the toilet wall with one hand and my shoulder with the other for support. I could see his semierect penis was gaining in confidence as I held and stroked it.

I could realize Mr. Yadav's right hand slowly making a progress from my shoulder over my blouse to my back and under my armpit and finally grabbing my right breast within my blouse. He removed the pallu slightly so that he can also view my deep cleavage and oozing flesh trying to break through my tight blouse. I continued to stroke his lund, now with two hands, and I was surprised considering his age, it got rock hard in moments. I had a belief that males take longer time to get erection with age, but this old fox got a full erection within a few seconds. The size of his penis was almost similar to my husband's and I quickly removed the foreskin off the penis head.

All along I was stooping a bit and was stroking Mr. Yadav's khada lund and now he was a bit too much excited probably for his age. Initially he was breathing heavily and was squeezing my tight right boob very hard. Now suddenly he took off his hand from the wall and as well from my boob and dragged my head towards his face with his both hands. Naturally he lost control, he leant onto my body and I almost fell, unable to keep his full body weight. Somehow I held him and as soon as he was stable, he forcefully started kissing me. His thick beard was all over my nose, lips, chin and cheeks. I was having an enormous tickling sensation. Honestly I was never kissed by any bearded man and hence never knew the feeling.

I tried to get his wet lips out of my lips, which were already filled with his saliva. I noticed though Mr. Yadav was disabled, he had great strength in his grip. Instead of getting his lips out of mine, he now started kissing me harder and inserted his tongue within my mouth and held me by my hair so that I could not move my head at all. I was still holding his lund with both hands, but what he did next forced me to stop caressing his hot tool. He was kissing me and simultaneously holding my head to keep it steady with both hands, and now suddenly he removed one hand from there and started pulling up my sari, petticoat and all from my waist.

What a pull! Before I could realize very well I could feel Mr. Yadav bunched up my sari off my round ass and with a couple of jerks almost my panty was exposed! I immediately left his penis and tried to save my modesty. But as I tried to drag my sari and petticoat over my bottoms, he was forcefully pulling them up and exposing my full gaand. Mr. Yadav left my hair and now he engaged both his hands to expose my gaand and my struggle went feebler, as I could sense this disabled man's hand strength.

In a flash, he pulled both my sari and petticoat up above my waist. I was trying in vain to save my modesty. He was still kissing and biting my lips and now seeing that he had exposed my lower portion, he hugged me very tight. I remained in his arms with my flaring panty-covered ass clearly visible. He left my lips just for a moment and I could utter only two words. I was gasping desperately.

Me: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. Stop.

Very obviously that plea went to deaf ears and I realized the old man was more curious to expose me completely now, as his hands were on the edge on my panty waistband now and he was pretty eager to pull that down. Though no doubt I was pretty excited, but was not completely off my senses and to be naked in front of an unknown man, that too fifty plus in age, was not acceptable to me. I thought the best way to get this old humbug off my body is to jack him off. And I started to stroke and coax his hard lund with the goal to get him masturbated. But he was a tough nut to crack.

I stroked and stroked his penis and it was throbbing to explode, but unfortunately by that time, Mr. Yadav's desires were fulfilled. He was able to pull my panty down off my waist down my buttocks. I could not even obstruct him and stood with my panty stuck between my thighs and Mr. Yadav vigorously milking my plump ass cheeks. He had tucked my sari and petticoat in my waist and was enjoying a free ride of my bottoms. Now he was naturally eager to put his lund in my choot, but my thorough coaxing paid off at last and he jacked off vigorously right at that moment. My hands were filled with his cum and Mr. Yadav looked quite displeased that he could not hold out any more.

The toilet floor was filled with a pool of white fluid and without delay I dragged him to the toilet wall for support and also put his walking stick in his hand and for the first time in a long time I was free from his clutches. He was visibly not happy for natural reasons. I quickly tried to pull up my half-down panty, but soon realized that the way Mr. Yadav had dragged it down in his hurry, it had rolled miserably. I had to take that off because I could not stand with my sari and petticoat pulled up to my waist and try to straighten my panty down my thighs in front of a male. I dropped my sari down and pulled my panty down to the floor and picked it up and kept it on a wall hook. I adjusted my sari very quickly and tried to look decent. Mr. Yadav was all along watching me with lust being melting from his eyes.

His penis looked so limp now and I pulled up his pajama and knotted the string. Even after ejaculation, he seemed to have not lost all heat from body because as I was tying a knot to his pajama he grabbed both my boobs from the front and started cupping them. I tolerated this indecent act of his and I could realize how vulgar it was looking. I was tying a man's pajama and he was openly pressing and gauging my boob size over my blouse! After I finished my job, I was really feeling an urge now to urinate. With all these hugging and groping and exposing, I had to discharge.

Me: Can you stand here for a moment as you are standing now?

Mr. Yadav nodded. I readily went to the latrine, sat down, pulled up my sari and started urinating. The hissing sound of my urination was clearly heard by Mr. Yadav due to so close proximity within this toilet. It was a long piss and I shamelessly had to do it making this 50 year old hear every bit of it. After voiding fully, I was feeling so alleviated that I could not express in words. I rose from my sitting position on the latrine and pulled my sari down and went back to Mr. Yadav. Since I was not wearing a panty, droplets of urine tricked down my pussy to my inner thighs I realized. I casually took my right hand on my thighs and pressed the sari there so that it gets soaked.

I was about to leave the toilet with Mr. Yadav that I noticed my panty hanging on the wall hook. I quickly took it off the hook and the old fox obviously did not miss to comment.

Mr. Yadav: Where would you keep this? You cannot go to Guru-ji with it in your hand.

I knew that very well, still he had to tell it. The rascal.

Mr. Yadav: You can keep it to me if you don't mind. I can keep that in my kurta pocket for the time being.

I thought at this moment to keep my panty concealed from others' eyes, the only place I could keep it was within my blouse, but that would be very uncomfortable for me.

Me: But...

Mr. Yadav: When the yagya is done you can take it from m. I will hand you over in such a way so that no one notices it.

I did not think much and agreed to him and handed him my semi soaked panty. Mr. Yadav took it and kept it in his side pocket. We were both out of the toilet now, Mr. Yadav walking with his stick and my support.

Mr. Yadav: Anita, one thing I must confess. You have a very sexy body. Your husband is an extremely lucky man.

I smiled with a slightly surprised face.

Me: How do you know that I am married?

Mr. Yadav: My experienced eyes can figure out that.

We both smiled and walked slowly towards the puja-ghar.

Mr. Yadav: Married women would be envious of you about this.

Completing the words, his lips came very close to my face and brushed on my cheeks and he was looking down my blouse. He quietly moved his right arm down from over my shoulder and cupped my right breast and gave it a very tight squeeze. I almost trembled at this behavior in the open hallway. And at the same time, his thick beard tickled me on my face.

Me: Please behave yourself.

Mr. Yadav: You are smiling and saying to stop me. How contradictory!

Me: That's for your beard. It's tickling me.

We were then at the turn in the hallway just before the puja-ghar and the place was a bit secured, not open at least, and Mr. Yadav did not allow that opportunity to go abegging.

Mr. Yadav: Give me a chance dear. I want to tickle your naked body with my beard, which your hubby can never do.

He whispered in my ears, now getting alarmingly closer and his right hand slipped inside my blouse now. I did not resist fully, but was still hesitating as we were still in the open. And Mr. Yadav probably could anticipate what was going on through my mind.

Mr. Yadav: Anita, no one will come here. You just hold my stick.

Me: No, not again. Pleeeeease.

Mr. Yadav: Have some mercy on this handicapped man dear. You are an angel Anita.

I was really not unwilling to have more male touches on my body and frankly though this man looked aged and was disabled, his grips were much stronger than my husband even. Yes, I cannot love him like Uday, but he was acceptable, except for his beard. That was giving me a real hard tickle as he approached me closely. I finally took his walking stick from his hand and held him otherwise he might fall.

Mr. Yadav was probably only waiting for me to take his walking aid and hugged me from the front as if he would grind me within his arms. My matured boobs crushed on his chest and he made sure that I could not utter a sound as he sealed my lips with his thick lips and started kissing me real hard. His thick beard was again giving tickling me on my face and I was feeling very amused as well as uncomfortable. But Mr. Yadav did not allow me much to think on his beard since he inserted his hands within my sari though my waist and started cupping my naked ass cheeks as I had removed my panty while I was in the toilet with him. My petticoat knot was also not very securely tied, which in a way helped him to do this lewd act.

I was instantly aroused to the full as I felt his warm and rough palms pressing on my bare flesh of my buttocks. And within moments, he took out his hands and moved up to pair of juicy upper treasures and directly tried to open my blouse buttons.

Me: Mmmmmmmm....

I struggled to speak, as all along his lips were sucking and biting my tender lips. I tried to nod my head vigorously indicating a "No" to this act, but Mr. Yadav seemed determined to grab my boobs in the naked form. I could realize he already opened a couple of my blouse hooks and was pressing my bulging flesh over it. I now started obstructing him with more force with my hands, but just then, we were both froze hearing a voice!

Sanjeev: Madam! Madam!

Sanjeev was coming in search of us.

Me: O! My god!

Mr. Yadav: Just keep quiet Anita, I don't think he can see us in this corner.

We both waited quietly for Sanjeev to pass that corner in the hallway and to proceed towards the toilet. We both were breathing very heavily as we were very much aroused sexually, but still tried our best to be silent. Sanjeev passed that area without seeing us and I immediately handed over the walking stick to Mr. Yadav and adjusted my sari to decency. It had fallen from my waist and my petticoat was visible, which I at once covered and then hooked up my blouse though much of my cleavage was visible due to Mr. Yadav's heavy duty squeezing. In a few moments we started walking 'normally' on the hallway back to the puja-ghar as if nothing happened and we knew very well Sanjeev would be back soon not seeing us at the toilet.

Exactly that happened and we had not even completed ten steps that Sanjeev was back and he expressed his surprise that he did not find us in the hallway, neither in the toilet. Mr. Yadav smartly managed the situation and we were back into the puja-ghar.

Guru-ji: You took so much time that I was worried that...

Mr. Yadav: No, Guru-ji I did not fall, but took some extra time in the toilet.

Guru-ji: Okay. Now let us get back our concentration and finish off with you Kumar.

Mr. Yadav: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Now that we have offered our prayers to Agnidev and Linga Maharaj, now we will meditate for Shilpa Beti.

We both were standing in front of the yagya fire and Guru-ji was sitting opposite to us. I noticed Sanjeev was over with the bhog preparation and he was also standing beside us.

Guru-ji: Anita, you get back to your previous position for the 'pranam' posture.

I obeyed Guru-ji's words and sat on my knees first and tugging my pallu to my waist so that I make minimum exposure lied on the floor with my plump buns facing the three males. I also extended my arms above my head for the 'pranam'. As I getting down of the floor, Sanjeev was holding Mr. Yadav.

Guru-ji: Kumar you also get back to your original position on your medium.

I felt Mr. Yadav's body weight again on my body and his erect penis pricked me on my soft buttocks. Now that I was not wearing a panty, the feel was more evident and the arousal was more certainly. It reminded me of the same memories in my bedroom when my husband would ride my back wearing a lungi and I wore just a nightie and nothing inside. I tried to control myself and tried to concentrate on Linga Maharaj, but of course in vain.

Guru-ji: Sanjeev, take this bowl and keep beside Kumar.

I saw Sanjeev came with a small bowl of white fluid with a spoon in it and kept it near my head. There were some small edibles floating in the fluid.

Guru-ji: You again pray for Shilpa Beti with full concentration and whisper that in Anita's ears as before, but addition will be you fed her with one spoonful of the yagya ras (=fluid extract of this yagya) after each prayer. Okay Kumar?

Mr. Yadav: As you say Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Anita, this time there is a slight change for you.

Me: What Guru-ji?

I replied from my lying position turning my head towards Guru-ji and noticed that his eyes were fixed on my hillock-like sari-covered ass, as I lay on the floor. As our eyes met I clearly realized Guru-ji shifted his attention from my gaand.

Guru-ji: After Kumar feeds you the blessed ras, you relay the prayer to Linga Maharaj, this time in your mind, and then turn upside down. Kumar will repeat the same and the cycle will continue for six times, 3 above and 3 down. Okay?

It took some time for me to realize and before I could comprehend fully, Sanjeev explained me in very crude words what shamelessness I will have to exhibit now.

Sanjeev: Madam, its very simple. What Guru-ji meant was now you are lying upside down. Mr. Yadav will do his first prayer in this position. Then you recline in the normal horizontal position as we normally lie down in bed. Mr. Yadav will do his second prayer in that position. And like this a total of six prayers are to be performed. That's all. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Anita I know it's a bit clumsy for any woman, but a yagya custom is a yagya custom. I cannot bypass it.

I had nothing to say, but to nod and obey Guru-ji's words. My ears turned red instantly thinking of the very scene. I will be lying on the floor horizontally and Mr. Yadav would climb up my body for his second prayer. Prior also, he was riding my body for prayers, but still it had some dignity for me, as I was facing the floor, but this time it is like I am lying on bed and my husband would hug me getting on top of me. And to crown it, I would be watched doing this shameless act by two males. I could not look up at all and just kept my head down with my hands extended in the form of pranam.

Guru-ji: Sanjeev, you stay near Kumar to help him get up and get down.

I realized Sanjeev came near me and sat beside me. Now Mr. Yadav was sitting on my left hand side and Sanjeev to the right hand side and I was lying on the floor in between them.

Guru-ji: Okay, Kumar you may start your first prayer. Everyone concentrate. Jai Linga Maharaj!

I felt a hand resting on my left ass cheek and a leg crossing my thighs and could well realize Mr. Yadav was getting on top of my back. Sanjeev must have helped him, but I was shocked the next moment, as I felt two different hands on my body. One was Mr. Yadav and surely the other one had to be Sanjeev! Mr. Yadav had not yet rested his body on my back fully and he was holding my blouse-covered back shoulder for support I could realize, but Sanjeev instead of dragging Mr. Yadav's disabled leg onto my legs, he was gripping and feeling my well formed inner thighs over my sari! I was in such a clumsy position that I could not turn back, but fortunately in a few moments Mr. Yadav was fully stretching his body on my back and Sanjeev had removed his hands off my legs.

I heard Mr. Yadav whisper his first prayer. I was feeling much amused that he could still pray for his daughter! I evidently felt Mr. Yadav's lund was growing harder within his pajama getting the touch of my alluring sari-covered flesh. This time the feel was much more appealing for me and unrestricted, as I was not wearing my panty. Same was the case with Mr. Yadav also, as I found in no time he was moving his pelvis in a subtle rhythmic fashion pressing more and more on my buttocks.

Now he took a spoonful of the yagya ras and fed me. My lips were already open due to the activities on my back. Sanjeev helped Mr. Yadav to feed me the fluid. It tasted really good and I wanted to gulp more, but Guru-ji's order was one spoonful at a time. I then closed my eyes and relayed his prayer to Linga Maharaj.

Sanjeev: Madam, I will get Mr. Yadav down and now you turn to face us.

My heart was almost pounding as Mr. Yadav descended off my body. Now I had to turn and face Sanjeev and Mr. Yadav. As I turned I could very well realize I was looking rather tempting and noticed that both of them were looking very lewdly at my youthful body. I looked up and noted that Guru-ji was also looking at me with a smiling face.

Guru-ji: Now Kumar, you do your second prayer. Anita, as the medium you accommodate him fully on your body. The ritual says that the medium should be able to listen to the devotee's heartbeat.