Anita's Humiliation Continues 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

I was feeling so ashamed that I just nodded lying in front of these three males. Mr. Yadav was more than eager to ride me and as he rose on my body, I simply shut my eyes out of utter humiliation of being watched. As I turned to lie on the floor in normal posture, I did one change from my previous posture, mainly out of natural womanly shyness and kept my hands folded on my bosom. But...

Sanjeev: Madam, please keep your hands above your head in the pranam stance.

Me: I am feeling very uncomfortable like that.

I had to say now, but later found it was better not to have raised the issue, as Guru-ji made me more humiliated by his words.

Sanjeev: But Madam...

Guru-ji: Anita, we all know that you cannot remain comfortable if a male gets onto to your body. But my dear, every activity that we perform has an objective. If you keep your arms crossed on your breasts, how can you feel the heartbeats of Kumar? How would you feel the impulse of his prayer as a medium if your breasts do not meet his chest?

He paused a little and there was absolute silence in the puja-ghar. All three males were looking at my folded hands on my undulating blouse-covered full breasts.

Guru-ji: If it was a tantra yagya and you acted as the medium, I would have made you strip your clothes because that's the norm of that ritual.

I was feeling so very disgraced hearing all this in front of these males and was cursing myself why I raised the issue at all. Wasting no more time, I raised my hands above my head from my lying position and naturally my pallu shifted a bit off my twin mountains and my blouse stretched making my boobs look more appealing and tempting.

In no time, Mr. Yadav was on top of my body and as he did that I clenched my teeth in shyness. I almost had the same feeling as if my husband was getting on top of my body and I am lying supine on bed. He would first kiss my neck and shoulder and then kiss my lips and his one hand would surely cup my breasts over my nightie or blouse, whatever I wore in the house, and would twist my nipples. Then he would definitely pull up my dress to expose my legs and thighs even if it was not an intercourse session, but just a limited love making episode. At times he would let me pass not pulling up my dress till my waist and hence not making me somewhat uneasy to expose my panty or pussy. Likewise Mr. Yadav placed himself quite securely over my body touching me everywhere almost except my ass!

[ to be continued ]

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers