All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 09'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
Normally I'm not on Literotica everyday but...

because of you mimaster and this story, I find myself trying to make sure I get on here each day lately in hopes that you've added another chapter to this story. One of the reasons why I think this story is just so good is because of your writing style. There are so many great stories out there but a lot of them leave me with a feeling of them being 'unfinished' or sometimes even confusing. You take the time to really detail things and you are able to paint this picture of things that are going on that makes the reader be able to totally 'see'.

Now with this story so far.... I think that Neil really needed that weekend with Dawn for more reasons that one. He needed to let go of some of his past, he needed to heal his heart as well as soul. He needed to find himself again. I do agree that he and Dawn both needed to leave their weekend long 'relationship' at just that too. Now both of them can start living again. This chapter came off to me as just that. The beginning now of Neil's life. I don't think he was ever really living at all in his past. He's had struggles whether it was with his wife or even his job with not getting the credit he deserves for working his ass off and climbing the ladder himself. He's tried to change himself for his wife because she made him think that he was the reason why she was unfaithful but there was nothing wrong with him at all. It was all her.

I love that he and Ann have reconnected after all these years. They definitely have chemistry between each other and the weekend seems to have done it's job with Neil in the confidence department but I know that nothing is perfect in life so it's going to be interesting to see where this all goes and to see if Neil has to overcome any other obstacles like possibly letting himself fall in love again or with trust issues even.

Great chapter as always! Will be looking forward to the next part! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I totally agree...

...with the previous comments, you have a beautiful way of weaving the story and fleshing out the details that has kept me coming back chapter after chapter! I am a huge fan of erotic literature and have read enough on the internet to know the goods when I read it and you are the goods! I totally want to meet this guy and have naughty adventures of my own with him! I just stumbled on your stories 3 days ago and have been coming back to read them all...kinda glad there are so many chapters already written, so I don't have to wait for the next installment! Please keep it up!

annanovaannanovaover 13 years ago
if only...

more reunions were like this one. I love that Neil and Ann spent four hours talking and didn't even realize it. Lovely.

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
Fair start on Chapter 2, scene 1

I like the start with old missed opportunity from high school, it’s believable.

244 Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Timing

Neil was complaining about the onus of nepotism at work and said his dad worked his way up to VP at the factory, but then Ann said Neil didn't show up in town until junior year in high school...huh?

A more concrete reason Dawn was unsuitable as a true love other that a seven year age difference would have been nice...if she wasn't on a pre-law or pre-med track, an intelligent, competitive, sexy woman like her would have to have some gruesome psychological aberrations to scare me off. Which makes Neil a snowflake.

That aside, your pacing and storytelling skills are better than decent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
832 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES