All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 18'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

What a GREAT chapter!!! And while the sex in this whole series is always incredible...this chapter alone might just be the best, most passionate and hottest sex/love making that I have ever read yet! WOW! And when Neil said 'I love you' to her, I swear, I think I stopped breathing there for a second. I am so happy that Neil found the courage to tell her all that was in his heart, and her tell him her own feelings too. The marriage proposal may seem a bit rushed in any other circumstance....but not this one. Not for these two people. (well of course this is my opinion anyway) It just feels right and completely natural that Neil and Ann should get married. Both of them are like one half and need each other to become a whole. I can't wait to see how the plan this out now! I bet the parents on both sides sides won't even bat an eye at this....those 2 belong together and everyone can see it. GREAT chapter!!! Thank you! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes!!

Great news, fantastic everything :)

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
I like a good ending of a chapter...

Going from First Date to Seal the Deal in one Chapter ??

I didn’t see that cumming 🤔

244 Jake

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Didn't see that one coming! Great story!

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES