Ann: A Love Story Ch. 84

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
833 Followers

"I was a little surprised to see you all dressed up this morning," Ann said bluntly, seemingly changing the subject away from sex much like Carol had earlier.

"I try to always wear a dress on Sunday mornings," she answered matter of factly as she brushed the crumbs from the table into her open palm with the dishrag.

"Really, why is that?" Ann said as she leaned over and put her elbows on the table, before realizing that the table was wet.

"Let me dry that off," she said as she walked back to the sink, dropping the crumbs inside before walking back with a dishtowel. Answering Ann's question, she offered, "When I was a little girl, I always had to wear a dress on Sunday's...actually, even in High School. So did my sisters. And I hated it. So, as soon as I went away to college, I swore I'd never do that anymore."

"Uh...I'm not following," I said as I watched her lean over the table again, drying off the top with the towel.

"When I got the house, I was cleaning up in the attic one Sunday, and I found an old chest that I'd never seen before. When I opened it, I found all of these dresses from when I was younger, all cleaned and neatly packaged. And something hit me...I don't know what it was, but..."

"You had a moment of nostalgia?" I asked.

"No...more like a feeling of family heritage. I thought about my mother, and how she always wore a dress. I grabbed an old photo album that was up there, and I started leafing through the pages of pictures, and a lot of them were taken on Sunday's...and my mother always looked amazing. I mean, we went to church, but she stayed dressed like that all day. And there were times we didn't go to church, and she STILL dressed up."

"So, you dress up because you Mom dressed up?"

She shrugged and said, "Actually, she still does. I guess the simple answer is yes. When I looked at those pictures, for whatever reason, something inside me snapped. Ten minutes later, I was back up in the attic in a dress, cleaning just like she did. And I felt good about it. I know it may sound a little strange, but..."

"No it doesn't. I think it's sweet," Ann said with a grin.

"Yeah, well...anyway...I clean the house in a dress. It makes me feel domesticated...and a sexy sometimes."

"You're sexy all the time," I winked, making her blush a little.

"So...do you wear the dress all day like you mother does?" Ann asked.

She sighed like she was ashamed and said, "Sometimes. But most of the time, I change in the afternoon. I guess I like doing it as some sort of homage to my past, but I still want to be me too."

"So, you take it off after noon most of the time?" Ann said again, sounding redundant.

"Yes...most of the time...why?"

She looked at the clock above the doorway leading to the front of the house. Then she turned back to Carol, who was just finishing drying off table, her heavy tits swaying seductively as she leaned over. Ann reached up and started unbuttoning the top of Carol's dress.

"W...what are you doing?" she asked shyly.

"Its eleven thirty...I figure that's close enough," Ann replied with a wink as she opened another button.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Carol was lying on her back, her ass on the very edge of the breakfast table. I was holding her legs locked straight, my hands on her ankles as I pulled her thighs wider. My hard cock was sliding easily into her wet pussy, my strokes hard and deep in a slow methodical rhythm. Ann was up on the table facing me, her pussy planted firmly on Carol's face. She was moaning as Carol gripped her thighs, pulling her down over her open mouth, digging her tongue deep inside. And we'd been going at it like that for fifteen minutes.

When Ann first started opening the front of her dress, she protested, saying that we should be spending the day together with each other...not fooling around with her. But Ann kept unbuttoning the dress.

"I'm not sure if you're aware of it, Carol...but when you have sex with someone, and then you invite them to spend the night, having sex again the next morning is implied, even when it's a threesome."

"Are you sure?" she asked, wide eyed.

I stood up and lifted her by the legs, twisting her body so that her ass landed on the table. Pressing her back towards the tabletop to make her lie down, I grinned. "We're very sure."

Ann finished unbuttoning the dress, and I flipped it open, exposing her naked body. She smiled up at us, trying to hide her excitement. Ann leaned down and kissed her, before moving down her body towards her tits, licking along the way.

"She's on the table, Neil...I guess that means she wants us to keep eating," she said as she nibbled on Carol's left nipple, making her moan.

"You know, I thought I was stuffed...but maybe I do have room for more," I said as I put my hands between her thighs, parting them so I could lick her very wet pussy.

"Mmm...then you can stuff her in a little bit, baby."

"Oh...God," Carol cried in a hush voice, her eyes closed as I slipped my tongue inside her slit.

With Ann licking and biting at her tits, and me munching on her cunt, we had her close to cumming in no time. But I wasn't in the mood to have our morning be over so fast, and neither was Ann. So I stopped, making her cry out in a loud whimper, bitching that she was close to having an orgasm that just moments before she was pretending she didn't need.

"You don't cum unless we all do," Ann teased as she climbed up on the table to straddle her face.

That's when Carol reached up and grabbed Ann's thighs, pulling her down. "Fine, we're all going to cum...fuck my pussy, Neil. Fuck me hard."

"You heard the woman, baby. Fuck her pussy," Ann said as she ground her cunt against Carol's inviting mouth.

She laid there on the table on top of her open red dress, her arms still through the sleeves, never getting the opportunity to take it all the way off. Ann and I were to intent on taking her, and it made the moment seem more passionate than sex for the sake of sex. We both wanted her, as in the overwhelming desire to be intimate with someone. But we wanted her as a couple, which was a bit surreal. It was also an honest reaction to being with her like we had been, and how we felt about her.

Ann played with Carol's tits as I moved my shaft back and forth inside her cunt, making long, deliberate strokes. I'd pull out slowly, leaving just the very tip of the head of my cock in her pussy, splitting her labia. Then I'd fire forward with my hips, jamming my cock all the way inside until my pelvic bone rammed into hers, making my heavy balls bang into her ass.

She grunted underneath Ann with each stroke, never stopping what she was doing to her pussy. She was teasing her, bringing her close to an orgasm, and then backing off. In response, Ann was pulling and twisting those amazing nipples, making her squirm on the table as the two of us used her sexy body however we wanted.

I pulled her ankles wider, spreading her legs like I was going to split her in half. I was trying to do that with my cock as well as I picked up the pace, hammering her tight, wet pussy over and over. That set off a sudden chain reaction among the three of us.

She started groaning deep in her chest, the impending explosion she'd been building towards approaching like a speeding locomotive. That had her eating Ann harder and faster. Ann came first, her hair flying as she arched her back, pawing at Carol's tits as her body shuddered through her climax.

When Ann lifted off of Carol to let her breathe, it was just in time...Carol went off, cumming all over my cock. Ann stifled her screams as she moved off the table so she could kiss her...tasting herself on Carol's lips.

It took me a little while longer to cum. It had been a long week, and just like every other time Ann and I had been apart for a while, we made up for that by having an abundance of sex. I knew I was going to have a big orgasm...it was going to take a little longer to get there. At least, that's what I thought. Ann being Ann, she had other ideas.

She got behind me, rubbing her body up against mine, her hands wandering all over my chest and abdomen as she urged me on.

"Fuck her baby. Fill that pussy with your cum for me. I want to see you cum inside her."

Her hands went to my ass, helping to guide me. She squeezed my ass cheeks, and every once in a while, she'd reach down and stroke my balls, telling me how much cum she could feel inside. That was a line of crap, but it made them start stirring inside my stack.

"Mmm...I can feel it, baby. Give her that cum...I want to feel your balls when you shoot inside her!"

"NNNNNNUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed out as I held myself still, emptying them deep inside Carol's waiting cunt.

"God...yes...that feels so incredible," she sighed as she felt my hot sperm splashing against her inner walls.

I held my cock there for the longest time, not wanting to let the moment go. Ann felt the same way, pressing against my body again, pushing me...holding me in place. When I finally released her legs and pulled out, Ann dropped down and cleaned my cock off with her mouth, tasting me...and Carol.

Looking up at her between those spread legs, hanging limp over the edge of the table, she giggled. "And you didn't want to have sex this morning...look at you. You're a slut!"

Carol laughed and said, "I didn't used to be. You're a bad influence on me, Anna."

"Bad?" she said, acting innocent.

"Yeah...when I'm around you, I want to do naughty things. You make me want to be bad."

"Like I made you be bad with Barry?" she said as she stood up, still fondling my softening cock like she hoped to bring it back to life.

"Yeah...like Barry! I never would have done that if you hadn't been here."

"You can thank me later," she shrugged. "Besides, you're going to be the one making HIM do things naughty things next week. That's if you don't chicken out before then."

Carol sat up on the table and shook her head. "There's no chance of that. But Barry...well, I'm still hoping."

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"I called him this morning. I felt guilty about...well, trapping him. I told him if he didn't want to do it, or if he didn't want to see me again, I'd understand."

"Wait...why wouldn't he want to see you again?"

"Because of you and Ann...it's not like he could ignore that you were here and you were naked. Hell...you still are. He had to know something was up. Ann, you just said it...he had to think I'm a slut."

Ann looked concerned, but she had a valid point when she said, "You don't think he already knew that from you blowing him every weekend?"

"Sucking him off is one thing. But seeing you two, and with me being tied up? Shit...for all I knew, he could think I do this every weekend too!"

"So...does he?"

"We talked it over and I tried to explain things. You know, who you two are as a couple, and how I am...now," she giggled. "Anyway...I think he's good with us."

"Us? You mean the three of us?" I asked.

"No, I meant with him and me. He's okay with you two, and what we're doing. But we cleared the air about us," she said as she hopped off the table, her legs still a little wobbly.

Ann face showed even more concern, thinking that somehow we'd blown it for her and Barry. "Cleared the air? Oh my God, Carol...I'm so sorry."

"About what, sweetie?"

"Because, you're making it sound more and more like it was a bad idea that I made you fuck him."

She reached out and touched Ann's arm. "Oh...I wouldn't say that."

"Really...are you sure?"

She giggled and said, "Pretty sure...since he's coming over again this afternoon. He's taking the day off work. And I made it pretty clear we'd be fucking again."

"And just how did you do that?" I grinned.

"I told him that I wanted him to come over so we could talk some more...and then fuck."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann and I were standing on Carol's front stoop, and Carol was doing everything she could not to cry. But she wasn't being too successful.

"I'm sorry...I don't mean to be so emotional. I just can't believe you said that," she said between sobs.

"I'm the one who's sorry...I never thought it would make you cry," Ann said softly, her hand on Carol's shoulder, consoling her.

"It just caught me off guard. No one's ever asked me before...and..."

"What...no one? Not even one of your sisters?"

"They're all younger, and they're still...single."

"Okay...well, I'm glad I was the first. So, what do you say...do you want to be in the wedding? You can drive out with Neil, and I'll find you a place to stay."

"I'd love to Ann...but I can't. I've got so much going on at work, and..."

She knew that Carol wanted to. It was a spur of the moment decision to ask if she wanted to be a bridesmaid. But that's the way she was, living life to the fullest and making decisions on what seemed like a whim.

It wasn't really a whim. Not this time. I knew she had to have been thinking about it for a while, and as we were saying goodbye, she couldn't just let it go. She felt she needed to invite Carol to the wedding. And what better way to do it than to ask her to be a part of it.

"It's okay, Carol. I understand. I never meant to upset you."

"Oh...trust me. You didn't. I just wish I had the time to take off. I wasn't as smart as Neil was when he signed on. I didn't do as good a job of negotiating. I don't get vacation until next year. And it would be awfully hard to explain to Andy why I need to go to your wedding since we just met."

"Yeah...that would be awkward, I suppose. Look, maybe being in the wedding is too much. But if you change your mind and just want to come out for it, like I said, let me know and I'll find you a place to stay."

Carol laughed. "What...you don't think I can book a hotel room? I set up Neil's trip out here, remember?"

"There's only one hotel in town, Carol...it has something like 12 rooms. And they're going to be taken. But we'll work something out...don't worry about it."

"Well, like I said, I want to. But...well, you know..."

"Yeah...I do," Ann smiled, remaining upbeat, trying to pull Carol up with her. And she did, when she said, "Okay...well, we still have three more of these dates. I hope we didn't do anything that will make you think you're going to back out."

"What?" she said, being caught off guard a second time.

"I agreed to four dates with you, didn't I? At least, I thought I did."

"Well...yeah. Technically. But..."

"No 'buts'. I made a deal, and I'm following through. My mother always told me that I needed to put your pussy where my mouth is...or something like that." I busted out laughing, and so did Carol. Ann stood there looking innocent. "What...did I say something wrong?"

Carol moved forward and hugged her. "Thanks for making me laugh."

"Okay, but do we have a deal or not?"

"Three more dates...are you sure? You're going to be a newlywed the next time I see you."

She shivered a little bit. "We'll no...I'm not sure."

Carol stepped back, surprised at Ann's apparent sudden change of heart. "You're not?"

She grinned and said, "No...but we'll wait to talk about doing more after we finish those three. Maybe I'll have to renegotiate."

Carol stood frozen on her front stoop. Her mouth dropped open, looking at Ann as she said, "Wait...you might want to do this even after you don't have to anymore?"

"Yeah, I might...this was amazing. Even better than I dreamed it was going to be. And that's saying a lot, because I've been thinking about this for months."

"Me too," she said sheepishly.

"So...we'll just have to see," she winked.

"See...about what?"

"About what happens between you and Barry. You two may become an item, and that would certainly change things a little."

"Really...how?"

"Because, I have a strict 'no fucking' rule when it comes to other men...and he might get jealous if Neil fucks you, and he can't fuck me."

"You know...I'll cross that bridge when the time comes. I'm a long way from being his girlfriend. Right now, I'm thinking more along the lines of him being a friend that I fuck."

"Bullshit...I can tell you like him by the way he fucked you. You can't fake that."

"I never said I was faking. I DO like him. I can't have sex with someone I don't like. And maybe I am falling for him...I don't know. I barely know him. All I know is that for now, our relationship is going to be simple."

Ann looked at her standing there, her dress still open, exposing her naked body. Not that anyone was going to see her...we were forever away from the main road. Ann glanced down at her crotch, seeing the same thing I'd been staring at...the thick white trail of cum trickling down the inside of her thighs.

"Well, if you want to keep it simple, you should probably go clean up. You know how Neil is...nobody can make a mess like he can."

"Actually, this is exactly how I'm going to answer the door for Barry. He should be here in a half-hour or so. When I called him, I thought you'd be gone already. But now I'm glad you stuck around."

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" I asked, point at the sticky mess between her legs.

"This is who I am, Neil. I'm not ashamed of what we did this morning, or what we did last night. I'm not ashamed of anything I've ever done with either one of you. And I'm not going to hide this part of my life from Barry...that wouldn't be fair. If he can't handle me the way I am, then he's not the right guy for me anyway. I think it's better to find that out now, rather than six months from now, don't you?"

"Well, you have a point...but don't you think there's a better way to get it across than showing him that way?" I said, staring at her dripping pussy.

"No...not really. Like I said, this is who I am...and I like me."

Ann hugged her again and said, "And we LOVE you, Carol. Have a good time. And seriously, if you think you can get away to come out for the wedding, just let me know."

"I will...I promise. And thanks for doing this, Ann...you were right, it was so much better than I ever imagined."

"You're welcome," she said with a naughty grin.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Neil...you'll be in late, right?"

"Yeah...I should be in around nine. I'm going to stick around a little bit to say goodbye to Ann."

"I bet you are. If you say goodbye to her like you just did to me, she's going to have a sticky seat all the way home."

"Wouldn't be the first time," Ann laughed.

She looked at Ann, and said, "Do you have everything?"

Looking at her hands before glancing down her naked body, Ann grinned. "Let's see...my slave collar, my leash, and my fuck me pumps. Yeah, that pretty much does it!"

mimaster
mimaster
833 Followers