Ann & The Looking Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers

Ann couldn't believe how tight it felt and how full she felt with a cock in her arse. Her hand found her clit and began to rub it hard. She could feel a burning deep in her body like never before.

Adam started to thrust and as before he had pulled himself forward to lie on her body and grind his cock deep into her arse. Ann came bucking and writhing under his thrusting body.

But this time Adam wasn't going to stop and he kept thrusting into her. Until the pressure in his balls could be held back no longer and he shot his seed deep into her body. Which bought Ann to another small orgasm.

He lay on top of her, supporting his weight on his arms and kissing and nibbling on her shoulder. They stayed like that for a while until Adam's softening cock started to slip from Ann's body. He rolled off her and pulled her into his arms and they lay together and fell asleep.

When Ann awoke she didn't know how long she'd been asleep for, but she felt so relaxed and cosy she didn't care.

She looked up and saw the bedroom door open to reveal her magic lover. As he walked in smiling, carrying a tray with breakfast on it.

"Wait until I tell Bev." Thought Ann, as she took a steaming cup of fresh filter coffee from Adam…

To be continued...

Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers
12