Ann Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time Colin's cock moved or her lips touched it, her clitoris trembled. Why? Was it the anticipation, that Colin was an absolute young stud hunk, the forbidden fruit of a black cock? What?

She began talking to him again. "This is making me so hot. Just kissing your cock is causing my pussy juices to flow down my legs. A kiss makes my lips tingle. I want to suck you off, make you so hot you shoot in my mouth.

"I want to taste it on my tongue and swallow for you. I never let my husband or other lovers cum in my mouth, but I need it from you."

Margie had never been one for giving a man complete oral. She'd done it a few times when she'd had too much to drink but not often. But now, as she spoke, she became obsessed with the notion of completing her act of fellatio. From something she enjoyed doing, it became something she must complete. The erotic-ness of the thought overwhelmed her.

She leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock again. Then she parted her lips slightly, moved her tongue so a narrow strip filled in between her parted lips, and dragged her mouth slowly down the length of his shaft.

It was then she felt it. Small convulsing waves in her vagina, vibrating through to her clitoris. She'd actually had an orgasm! Not the big one, but an unmistakable orgasm nonetheless. Her pussy continued to flood moisture.

"My god, I just came! That never happened to me before where I came without touching myself. Your cock is just hypnotizing me. I've got to suck you now. Can you cum for me? Please?"

Colin's answer was to take her hair in his hands and make a ponytail. Then, holding tightly at the base of the ponytail, he pushed her face toward his cock. Margie opened her mouth and let him enter. He pushed her about half-way down, then pulled her mouth back up till only the head was left encased in her mouth.

"Many, many women have wanted this," Colin said as he began a steady up and down rhythm with his hand in Margie's hair, basically jerking himself off with her mouth. "Not nearly all have gotten it. So, my cock does more for you in your mouth than you're husband's does in your cunt, huh?"

Margie was beyond speech, even if her mouth hadn't been full. She didn't resist Colin's hand alternately pushing her head down, then pulling it up by her hair. Never had she fantasized about performing such an abased act. Her previous fantasies always ended the oral element long before the man's climax, although not necessarily hers.

Now, at this moment, she thought about the total debauchery of the scene. A much older woman kneeling between the thighs of a handsome, young, very well hung, black stud engaging in a completely submissive act of oral copulation designed to have him shooting in her mouth. What had been unthinkable when she walked in was now that which she desired most.

Margie began to go mmmmm on Colin's cock. At first she wanted to deliver the pleasure of a hummer. Soon it was a reflection of her own level of stimulation. Margie felt it build within herself. Then she knew it was inevitable as the waves in her cunt began cresting. Her mouth twitched violently on Colin's cock as a massive orgasm swept over her.

The turn on he got from watching her climax, sent Colin over the brink himself. He stopped his hand and held Margie's head still. He lifted his hips off the chair and proceeded to fuck Margie's mouth just as he started sending jets of semen deep into her throat. Her climax continued as she swallowed all he delivered.

After a few minutes recovery, Margie began stroking Colin's deflating organ hoping to gain additional time with the irresistible phallus. As the cock continued to shrink, Margie heard Colin's soft breathing. She realized he was asleep. Despite the perverted nature of the act, Margie let herself suck the sleeping stud's dick for more than ten minutes before she finally tucked it back into his pants and quietly let herself out.

12