Ann Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

"No William," she said looking up at him. " I really think...." she said. William cut her words off by pressing his lips against hers. Oh god his breath tasted so good to her. She had forgotten what a man's hot breath did to her as it moved into her mouth, almost breathing a new life into her. A tingling feeling swept over her and although she did not want to respond, she could not help it. The muscles in her back started to relax and William obviously taking that as an invitation to go further moved his hands down till they were against her ass. Ann felt an excitement as he touched her lightly and moved his hands in a gentle circular motion. William stopped kissing her and moved his lips to her neck.

"You smell so good Ann," he whispered in her ear as he nibbled her lobes. William was beginning to get more forceful now as he pressed his body against hers. She did not try to pull away this time and she loved feel of his erection that was straining to get out of his slacks! Emboldened now by Ann's body language, William moved his hands till he was cupping the cheeks of her butt in his hands, kneading them, squeezing them and at the same time pulling her into his erect manhood. Ann's inhibitions were now a thing of the past as his hands moved down to the hem of her dress. Ann looked around and Donna had disappeared with her dance partner. William's fingers slowly walked their way down to the backs of her legs and she could now feel the skin of his fingers as they touched her legs right below the buttocks.

"No William," she breathed. William either didn't notice, or didn't care about the protest that came out of her mouth. His hands moved up until he was touching her ass cheeks, fingers moving around creating the feeling of a million needles between her legs. The yellow sundress that she had on was now pulled up almost to her waist and she felt him touch the thin strip of cloth that nestled between her ass cheeks.

Ann forgot at this moment that she was in a public place and she allowed William to touch her, fondle her, and do things that she normally wouldn't. Opening her mouth to protest, William cut her off before she had a chance to get her words out. "I told you Ann, I will lead, you will follow!" The music had stopped but neither noticed as William and Ann continued to rub their bodies into each other. William, keeping one hand cupped on Ann's ass cheek, guided her hand between their bodies. "I want you Ann," he whispered in a voice that was gentle but commanding. Smiling as if he had conquered his prey, he placed her hand on the bulge in the front of his slacks. The heat of his erection could be felt through his pants and Ann squeezed it. "I want you now Ann!"

William then moved his hand back to her ass cheeks and began to fumble with the thin strip of material once again. Moving it aside, he worked his fingers down till they were touching the bud of her anus. "Take my cock out Ann," he whispered to her. Like a starving woman to a feast, she fumbled at his waist, trying to get at her prize.

"I-I-I......," she mumbled. William looked at her with his piercing eyes and Ann could not get her words of protest out no matter how hard she tried!

"Like I told you before, I will lead, you will follow!. Now move your hand inside my pants and take my cock out now!" William moved the tip of his finger and pressed it against the opening of her butt. Ann, hand squeezed his cock hard as he pressed into the opening. "Take my cock out and I want you to touch it and fondle it Ann!"

Whatever had gotten into Ann earlier now had taken over her body completely. She fumbled around and found the opening of his slacks and pushed his zipper down. She wanted him so bad but she was too embarrassed to fuck him right here on the dance floor!!!! Reaching inside, she found the opening of his boxer shorts and her small hand slid easily inside them. Then she felt it. She felt the hot skin of his cock and it seemed like it was going to burn the skin on her hand.

"Take it out Ann," he said once more and she moved it around until it was sticking out of his pants! My god Ann thought as she looked around. Nobody was even paying attention to the two of them but she felt like the eyes of the world were upon her. Although the thought of this man's cock out between them in a public place embarrassed her, it also was causing something to burn deep inside her body. William moved his hand from behind her and moved it between them. "You want my cock don't you Ann?"

"Please.....I......we.....shouldn't....." she protested, her words like her breath coming in shor quick t .

"You want my fucking cock and you know it Ann." William moved his hand and put it between her legs. The excitement was building up in her body and she knew that he would find out that she was very wet! His finger moved across the crotch of her panties and she squeezed his cock in her hand. Her hand gently stroked the shaft. It was not huge, but it was very nice indeed!

William hooked his finger into the crotch of her panties and began to pull them aside. He moved his finger and when he touched her slit, he could feel her tremble and pull him tight. His teeth nibbled on her neck as he moved his finger against her.

"I just love a shaved pussy!" he told her as he spread her lips with a middle finger and his thumb. Ann quivered as he inserted his index finger gently into her wet pussy. "You feel so hot and wet Ann. I can't wait to taste your nectar!" William gently but firmly pushed his finger in and out of her and she raised her leg slightly. He rubbed against her clit and then said, "Now, my cock!"

He removed his finger and took her hand that was wrapped around his cock and together they guided it forward till it touched the entrance to her cunny. "N-n-no," she moaned as she felt his hot shaft touch her. She raised her leg a little more as she protested, not really wanting him to stop. He touched the head of his dick against her pussy and that's when it happened! She put her arms around his neck and pulled him tight. "Oh William," she moaned as he pushed against her sweet wet mound. William put his hand on her ass, putting his finger against her anal opening. He inserted his finger into her ass and at the same moment An audiable gasp escaped her lips as he pushed his hips forward and she felt him enter her, not gently but in one long swift stroke! Her body trembled as he pushed and her pussy opened to engulf his throbbing cock.

Ann felt completely and utterly filled for the first time in quite a while. Her body moved with his as he moved in and out of her. The orgasm did not build slowly this time. Her pussy felt like someone had turned on a switch and her body quivered and twitched and she held onto him for dear life Her pussy muscles contracted around his hard cock. "Fu…"was all she could get out as she buried her face into his shoulder and he held her tight.

William, aware of what was happening, just held onto her hip and left his cock inside without moving while Ann moved her hips, rubbing her clit across his hard shaft. He worked his finger in deeper into her asshole and held her tight with his other arm.

Ann moaned and cooed into his shoulder and her orgasm continued while he held her tight. "Fuck me William," she whispered. William just held her tight against him as she worked her hips side to side against his hard shaft. He felt her relax and when he knew that she was finished he pulled his finger from her anus.

Ann once again became aware of where she was and what she was doing! She pulled her hips back and moved off of William's cock and pulled away from him. "Oh my god!" she said as she realized she had fucked a complete stranger on the dance floor! She moved away quickly and before William could say anything, she turned and bolted toward the ladies room!

"Ann, wait…" he started but it was too late. She had disappeared into the hallway. "Damn," he said as he worked his now semi erect cock back into his slacks. "If that don't beat all," he chuckled to himself, shaking his head as he walked back to his table, "If that don't beat all…"

To be continued?

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12