All Comments on 'Ann Influences Her Neighbor's Son'

by annash

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rich and daring

Very nicely done, with good background culture for color.

sunsoakersunsoakerover 9 years ago
A clever woman

I really enjoyed your story, that was not only has a psychological foundation, but also was sensual and presented exhibitionism can have a positive place (in this case for you who enjoyed it as well as Jamal who obviously enjoyed it and his time with you boosted his academic achievement). Good job!. I appreciate this from the perspective of someone of your experience--both in the fast lane of stewardesses and cultural diversity. I hope you consider how this might prompt you to continuing to write other stories and continue to explore your exhibitionism which can be expressed in many ways and add to material for future writing. Creativity comes from experience and a topic that is not often written about in this way. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your future stories. :-)

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 9 years ago
Very good

Nice twists because of the Indian background.

More please.

FrenchSonFrenchSonover 4 years ago

Very nice .... maybe the same character could do the same kind of stuff with an other student ..... and this time maybe things could go further :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannash@annash
73 Followers
My stories are all fiction has no bearing to any real experience. I love writing erotica and my favorite topic would remain Exhibitionism and Accidental Exposure. I received some Positive feedback for my first story.It was really encouraging. I'm thankful to my admirers. The f...