Ann Influences Her Neighbor's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annash
annash
73 Followers

I was in two piece black panty and bra, and brazenly exposed, giving him a nice show. He initially hesitated to enter. I was in no mood to play hide and seek, which I did yesterday in the miniskirt. Since his eye has feasted my entire body, I became bold. My inner slut took over me. I told him to get in; which he meekly obeyed.

I felt like an empress with Jamal entirely under my spell. I ordered him to sort the books which were scattered on the table. It was my responsibility to clear the scattered books, but I wanted to delegate it to my silent admirer. Jamal was stealing glances and making opportunities to look at my curvaceous body and deliberately avoiding any eye contact. I wouldn't have cared a bit if he made an eye contact.

Once the mess was cleared, he tried to leave the room. I ordered him to stay back and smiled at him. He gave a stupid grin in return and for the first time made eye contact for a fraction of a second. It would be fun to get dressed in front of him. I grabbed my yellow halter neck top and pulled it on, making some naughty movements like a belly dancer, and stood in front of the mirror for a couple of minutes, pretending to do my makeup. The top was slightly below the navel region, leaving my panties well exposed.

Jamal by then was sitting on the chair and pretending to read some notes. When I sprayed some deodorant, I could sense that he was looking at my ass. I turned back and he immediately blushed when I looked at him. I quickly wore my slim fit jeans and left the room.

Evening was fun, we meandered around the city, did some window shopping and then spent some time in the bar for a couple of drinks. She dropped me home at ten at night. Dad was still awake, and he was delighted: Jamal's performance was excellent. He was confident that Jamal would clear his intermediate 12th standard exams and he would be able to pursue graduation.

Although there was no scientific evidence, I kept wondering if by any chance I was the one who was inadvertently influencing him. There were just ten days left for his supplementary exams. I kept doing the same stuff: I exposed my boobs a few times and made it look accidental; a few times I teased him in my miniskirt by-parting my legs without panties on, giving a perfect view of my hairy pussy; sometimes I teased him in shorts and sexy tops or transparent maxi.

After a month, when the results were out, Sadiq came to our house with great news that Jamal at last had passed his exams. Dad was delighted, it was a miracle. Even though I was the catalyst, the credit went to dad. Maybe it was a coincidence or a miracle, but I definitely enjoyed teasing.

annash
annash
73 Followers
12