All Comments on 'Ann: The Married Years Ch. 01'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
martingeemartingeeabout 10 years ago

So glad you decided to continue your writing, As always excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you

... For continuing the story, I have really missed this story. I hope there will be more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And the beat goes on

Thanks much for continuing the story of Ann and Neil.

I greatly enjoyed the first part, and now the second begins.

I hope it will be as long as the first segment.

Please keep up the good work.

B/R Bob T.

tompo296tompo296about 10 years ago

Welcome back Ann & Neil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ann and Neil are back!

I'm so happy to see the return of Ann and Neil. It's been so long I was beginning to wonder if we'd heard the last of them. Now I have great hopes that this will be as incredible a series as your first. Looking forward to the next chapter!

candyman666candyman666over 1 year ago

I started the sequel to the love story. There is a lot of sex; I've read a few chapters and hope that there will be enough story as well.

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 1 year ago

Much better dominating this time. The cruel abuse of previous Annabelle themes we just plain mean spirited. I enjoyed this Annabelle Light treatment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES