Ann: The Married Years Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one saw me."

"Probably not, but it's exciting to think someone might have."

"Yes... it is."

"Do you think I could talk Neil into making a set of partitions for our deck? I'd love to be able to lie out like this all the time."

"I'm sure he would."

"I'd have to repay him," she winked.

"Repay him... meaning fuck."

"I wouldn't put that on you, Ann. What we're doing is already amazing. Besides, I've been looking at you in the pictures."

"Well, then have a look at these," she said, handing her a smaller album.

Felicia gasped, her hand covering her mouth as she studied the pictures. She felt her body flush with excitement, the images capturing her imagination... and she certainly had a wild one. The photos were raw, and filthy. They were sadistic and perverted. They were some of the most beautiful, artistic images she'd ever seen.

"Too much?" Ann asked, worried that she'd crossed over a line and ruined the moment. After all, Felicia had been staring at them for quite a while, but not saying anything.

"Oh my goodness, Ann. These are incredible. You're... you're gorgeous! Look at the wax on your body... that is sooooo hot!"

"Literally," she joked.

"Did... did it hurt?"

She nodded and said, "And it felt unbelievable, too. Everything did. The more pain he gave me, the more I got off on it. That was without a doubt one of the greatest experiences I've ever had sexually. Hell, that went beyond just sex. It was one of my favorite days ever. I honestly think I fell in love with him all over again that day. That's also when I knew for certain that we were meant for each other. The trust we shared... it was awesome."

Felicia's eyes grew wide, her voice quivering. "I... I want that. I want to feel what that's like."

"So, that's how you want to repay Neil?" she teased.

"Ha... well, that's a thought. But I was actually thinking more along the lines of right now... with you."

Ann smiled politely, her heart skipping a beat as she calmed herself. Clearing her throat, she said, "Not today, Felicia. One fantasy at a time; and today is my lesbian day. We can get to lesbian domination day some other time."

"Really?"

"We'll see. To be honest, I was thinking about Annabelle just this morning. I have this thing lately about the crawlspace. I keep calling it the dungeon. There has to be a reason," she laughed. "But to be honest, there are a lot of hooks and loops in the spare bedroom, and they're all there just for that." She pointed to how she was tied to the bed, admiring Neil's proficiency with ropes.

"Show me," she said excitedly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It didn't turn out like she'd planned, but that was fine. In fact, it was great. She really only had an outline of how she wanted things to go during her day... arrival times and lovers, mostly. There were just a couple of running themes; namely nude sunbathing and hot sex with women. But as she envisioned certain events in her head and how they'd play out, this one ended up being different; and better.

Felicia had become enthralled with what Ann had told her about being Annabelle. Seeing pictures of it only increased her curiosity. Being told that they had a room specifically designed so that Neil could tie up Ann... that was too much. She wanted to see it.

And then she wanted to feel it. Ann begged off, telling her she wanted to keep the day simple. Dragging out a bunch of bondage paraphernalia wasn't something she was prepared for.

Felicia understood, and once they were in the bedroom and she saw what Ann was talking about, it helped calm her down, to a point. It just increased her need to cum. The truth was, she was nervous about having sex with a woman. The idea of letting Ann dominate her was a kneejerk reaction to those concerns. She was used to having sex with a man... and whenever she was nervous about a new lover, she tended to drift toward rougher sex. But the way Ann was looking at her, with pure desire, suddenly had her change of heart.

"Make love to me, Ann," she moaned. And Ann happily stepped into her arms.

It was magical, the two of them connecting the moment they kissed. They spent the next hour in bed, Felicia anticipating Ann's moves, and Ann pushing her more and more, bringing out new sensations she couldn't describe to go along with the traditional pleasures she was experiencing. The two of them melded together like they were meant to be.

It didn't matter that Felicia was over twenty years older. And it didn't matter that they both would have rather been fucking their respective husbands on almost any given day. For the moment, it was more than just a casual sexual encounter. This was intimate, and they seemed to belong to each other.

Felicia was alarmed by the emotions she was feeling. Ann was stunned by the passion she felt from her sexy neighbor. It was much more than either of them anticipated. And that made their orgasms explosive, and memorable.

"Wow," Ann wheezed; her breathing so erratic she seemed to be gulping for air.

Felicia was splayed out on the mattress, her limbs limp and strewn about. She too was gasping, unable to catch her breath. "Yeah... wow."

When they finally calmed, Ann gave Felicia's pussy another quick swipe with her tongue before flipping around. The two began kissing once again, the very thing that started their heated lovemaking.

"It's a good thing I love cocks so much," Felicia admitted.

"What makes you say that?"

"That was the kind of sex that starts torrid affairs."

"Well you would know," Ann giggled.

"Not really. I've never had an actual affair. Jason's known about every man I've ever been with, and I don't love any of them."

Sensing what she was trying to say, Ann hugged her tightly. "I love you too, Felicia."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann sat up, giving Felicia her full attention to the secret she was about to share. She sat up too, wanting to look directly into her eyes. She needed to see her reaction, and in some way, feel her support. Ann reached across, taking her hands, holding them.

"Tell me, Felicia. Get it off your chest."

Taking a deep breath, she felt a tear welling up inside. But she choked it back, needing to unload.

"Jasoncanthavechildren," she blurted, the words coming out in a rush, all mashed together.

"What?" Ann said, shaking her head, unsure of what that meant.

Taking a deep breath, she repeated her admission. "Jason can't have children. We found out early on in our marriage that he has a really low sperm count. He couldn't seem to get me pregnant. We'd been trying for a couple of years, but..."

"Wait... so your kids?" she asked, thinking of their three children.

"They're mine. And in all honesty, they're Jason's. He's the only father they've ever known. In fact, they only know him that way."

"So you're saying... what are you saying, Felicia?"

"We didn't want to adopt. We didn't like the idea of not knowing who the parents of our children would be. And he didn't want me to miss out on having a baby of my own. Of our own. So..."

"So you started fucking other men to get pregnant?"

"No. Sorry. I guess I should clarify that little better. I never dreamed I'd be telling you this."

"Well, then yes, let's clarify it, because I'm really confused, and I don't want to be wrong in how I hear what you're telling me."

"Our lifestyle all started a couple of years after we'd been married. Our sex life was good, but it had slowed down, and we were both denying to ourselves that we wanted more. We didn't talk about it, because back then, people didn't seem to talk about sex. Even couples didn't talk about it, so neither one of us knew how to bring it up. I guess I figured that's just how it was going to be. Things changed drastically when we were at a company Christmas party for his work."

"Uh huh... so what happened?"

"One of Jason's co-workers, a guy named Martin, cornered me in the big ballroom of the hotel they were having the party at, and he hit on me. He was really cute, and frankly the attention turned me on. But, you know, I'm married, so I kept brushing him off. But he kept after me. It was persistent, and I found myself getting more and more turned on by the way he was touching me and talking to me, telling me I was the hottest piece of ass he'd ever seen, and how he'd love to fuck my brains out."

"No beating around the bush with him, huh," she laughed.

"Well, to be honest, I loved it. Some women might find that kind of talk vulgar and degrading, but it makes me so wet. When a man is direct like that, he's basically saying he's just interested in one thing, and since that's what I'm looking for too, it makes it easier."

"Even then?"

"Well, not exactly. It turned me on, but I was married. I finally broke away and found Jason and told him about it, and he kind of gave me this look."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And he tells me Martin had a reputation for being a ladies' man, and that he chases every skirt in the office. Then he said he also had a reputation for being well-hung. I asked him why I'd care about that, and that's when he pulled me aside and asked me if I was wet."

"He did?"

"Yeah. And for whatever reason, I admitted to him I was, because like I said, I loved he attention and the way he had talked to me, and he was damn cute. I was embarrassed about telling Jason that at first, but he grabbed my hand and placed it over his crotch, and he made me feel how hard he was. He said he got that way as soon as I told him that the guy was trying to get into my panties. I knew right then what he wanted me to do. I could see it in his eyes. But I wanted to hear him say it."

"Obviously he did."

"Yep. Believe it or not, he was actually really sweet about it. He told me he'd always had this recurring fantasy about having a wife that... sleeps around. It was something he found exciting, and while he didn't ever have the nerve to ask me to do it before, he couldn't deny how hard he got just from me telling him what had happened. So I asked him what I was supposed to do about it, and he said it was up to me, but he'd be thrilled if I took Martin up on is offer."

"How did you take him confessing he wanted you to fuck another man? Weren't you a bit hurt by that?"

"Was Neil when you told him you like when he fucks other women for you?"

She shrugged and said, "Right. Good point."

"Truthfully, I knew as soon as I felt how hard his cock was that it was what we both wanted. I love Jason, Ann. But being monogamous wasn't going to work forever. I was already becoming sexually frustrated... but getting divorced wasn't ever going to be an option. It's funny; I actually cared about what society might think about being a divorcee, but it didn't seem matter what they thought about me being a slut. Anyway, it turned out to be the best thing for our marriage."

"So did you sleep with Martin?"

"We didn't get any sleep. We fucked all night, I think something like four times if I recall; it turned out the rumors were true. He was definitely as well-hung as his reputation made him out to be... but he was pretty unimaginative. It was like he relied on his cock being big to get laid, but he really didn't know what to do with it. Don't get me wrong... it felt incredible, but it turns out his reputation as a ladies' man came from the fact that most women found out there wasn't much to him other than the size of his cock. He had to play the field, because they never came back for more. Looking back, it was a bit of a waste. But it was still a rush because it was my first time."

"Where did you do it?"

"At the hotel. We'd booked a room so we wouldn't have to drive home if we drank too much. Martin booked one because he was hoping to get lucky. Money well spent," she laughed. "The three of us left the party at the same time. We even got on the same elevator. I just happened to get off on a different floor than Jason. I kissed him goodnight at our floor, and he got off. Martin had my dress unzipped before the doors closed... he did it right in front of Jason. Pulled me into a steamy kiss and unzipped me right there for him to see. Then he asked me to take it off in the elevator, and I actually did it. I walked to his room in my bra and panties. I can't tell you what a thrill that was."

"And a hell of a risk. What if someone from his company saw you?"

"I was going to a room with someone other than my husband, Ann. That ship pretty much sailed the moment Jason walked out of the elevator. Martin and I spent the night fucking, and then I went back down to our room early the next morning. I wasn't in the door five seconds and Jason had ripped off my dress and was fucking me on the floor in the hallway. It was incredible. After that, there was no turning back."

"Okay... so, that's how it started. What... what about the kids?" she asked, unsure if she should have brought the subject up again. But Felicia didn't mind. She needed to get it out.

"Like I said, we were pretty sure we couldn't have kids, at least not the traditional way. So, we decided to just use our lifestyle to our advantage."

"So who's the father?" Felicia shrugged, a coy smile on her face. "Wait, you don't know who the father is?"

"Not for sure. For all I know, there's a chance Jason could be. It's not like he doesn't have any sperm. It's just that the odds were really against that because his count is so low."

"But if it's not Jason?"

"I really don't know, Ann. There were several guys each time I got pregnant. It could be any one of them, really."

"Felicia, that's so incredible... actually, it's unbelievable!"

"Well, I'll admit it's unusual. But in the end we have three beautiful, amazing kids, and now we have grandkids. We're a happy family."

"So what does Jason think about them maybe being from different dads? And what do the guys have to say about it?"

"Well none of the guys know. I didn't tell them. I suppose that's somewhat unfair on one hand, but then again, I never told them to cum inside me. Of course, I also never told them not to," she winked. "The way I look at it, they knew they were fucking a married woman. But the risk was mine. If I got pregnant, that was my issue. I wasn't looking for them to support a baby. As for Jason, he thinks they're his."

"WHAT?"

"He's not naïve, Ann. He knows what the chances are of the kids really being his as well as I do. But since he fucked me every time I came home, we just go with the assumption that the kids are his. It's easier that way."

"But, you really could have three different men that fathered -"

"Look, I know this is a lot to process. I will say this. Jason knew everyone I slept with when we were trying to conceive. In fact, he was the final approval. If he didn't like the guy as a potential candidate, for whatever reason... out came the condoms. And every guy he approved was handsome, athletic, healthy and smart. Again, I know that sounds weird, but if we were going to do it, we had to have some kind of assurances that we were picking the right men. The truth was it seemed better than an anonymous sperm donor. After Belinda was born, I got my tubes tied. I knew I wasn't going to stop fucking other men, and to be honest, Jason didn't want me to. We were too set in our ways at that point, although I slowed down a great deal while the kids were growing up. Once they moved out of the house, well... that's why we had to move. I kind of went overboard there for a few years," she laughed.

When they finished their talk, Ann was drained. It was amazing how much listening to Felicia confess her secret took out of her. The same could be said for Felicia. She hadn't cried, but she did get emotional. They shared a hug, holding each other for the longest time.

"So, there you go. I'm a slut, and my kids are -"

"Loved... by you and their father, Jason," Ann said. Then she joked, "But yes, you are most definitely a slut."

"I'm sure you have your secrets too," she sighed, feeling better about telling someone, and that that someone was Ann.

"Not as big as that, I'm afraid. But I do have some." She saw the look in Felicia's eyes, knowing what she needed to do. "Let me tell you more about Annabelle."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I loved this," Felicia said as she put on her bikini, standing near the front door. Ann was still naked, waiting to open it for her.

"So did I," she replied.

"Thanks for everything, Ann. Especially... well, you know."

"You're welcome, Felicia. I'm just glad you could come over today. I really wasn't sure if you'd want to do this."

"I wasn't sure either, but I'm so glad I did. I just hope this wasn't a one-time thing."

"I'm bisexual, Felicia. I'm pretty sure this won't be my last lesbian day. At least I hope it isn't. I suppose some of that depends on Neil. By the way, thanks for taking care of him this afternoon."

"I'm taking care of Neil this afternoon?" she kidded, licking her lips.

"Very funny. I mean having Jason call him to play golf."

"Oh that. No problem. I'm sure they'll have fun. Just not as much as you."

"What about you? What are you doing with the rest of your day?"

"I'm going to go home and wait for my UPS shipment to come."

"You know, you do get a lot of deliveries," she said out loud, thinking about how she'd see the big brown truck show up a couple times every week. "What's that all about?"

"I order a lot of things off the shopping network on TV. It's one another one of my bad habits. Besides, Douglas has an amazing cock. He's hard to resist," she grinned.

"Oh my God, Felicia, you are such a slut."

"Says the woman staring back at me waiting for her next guest sex partner to show up! By the way, what did Neil have to say about what you're doing today?"

She glanced back at the clock, her heart beginning to pound harder with every tick of the second hand. Shaking her head, she became visibly nervous. "I don't know for sure. My guess is he's just about to find out what I'm doing right about now."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Neil was at his desk, his eyes unable to peel themselves away from the letter held in his shaking hand. His fingers were gripping it so tight his fingertips were turning white. Then again, so was the rest of him, ashen from the idea that his wife was currently doing something she had just described as 'very, very naughty.'

He continued reading the confession of sorts, the next two paragraphs defining the woman he was married to. He knew it all along, but there was something it spelled out in her perfect penmanship that made his heart thump like it was inside his chest.

...I hope you don't get upset or angry. Actually, I'm hoping what I'm doing is going to turn you on as much as I am right now just writing this, thinking about what I'm going to do today. I've been planning this day for months, baby, and it's turned me on the entire time I set it up. As I said, I love you, but I needed a day for me. I'm not going to go into all the details here. I promise I'll explain everything this weekend, but I did want to give you an idea of what this is all about. I know it's going to be a bit of a shock.

Neil, I'm bisexual...

"Son of a bitch, she finally admitted it," he mouthed to himself, a wry smile appearing.