All Comments on 'Anna'

by Visiting_Exec

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
juicy_julietjuicy_julietover 16 years ago
just one thought...

*whimper*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't wait to share!!

Yessss. Chap 2 has the sharing part, I can just tell! Thanks for sharing your talent, too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fuck her after she just barebacked some kid, yeah

if you want to die a slow painful death with AIDS caused cancer or pneumonia. The girl is a whore, outright, nothing more or less. Any man with a brain, let me say that better, any man with self esteem and a brain would either fire them both, more likely Toby, and keep the girl as a virtual slave. Sex with her without a doctors clean bill of health would be a virtual suicidal wish. You ended it in the worst possible way. She ran off and left his right after his arrival, what the hell type of assistant is that, especially after she virtually ordered him to be in attendence. Some aides are good, some are bad, this one is a lot of both. But her mistakes of the evening make her useless for the future. So I vote to fire her immediately. She has in the story already grounds for a sexual harassment suit against him.

aknorthernaknorthernabout 16 years ago
Nicely Done

Excellent tale. I hope you write more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It could have been a great story.

First of all an editor would have cleaned up a lot of silly mistakes. Like the use of had for hard. Spell check wont do it, if the word you want is misspelled but spells another work, spell check will pass it. He called her a little whore and she was or at least is now. Fucking for work or position or pay is whoring, plain and simple. Now not only can she be fired and Toby, but you dumb ass put yourself and in the same boat. No one in there right mind fucks anyone right after someone else barebacks them. This is the days of AIDS, drug resistant STDs, and diseases some of us dont even know that exist, and no one with any brains fucks anyone bareback without a medical check up and clean bill of health. Realizing a clean bill of health only means you were not infected a month or two ago, it doesnt mean you are clean now. Touching up the story and eliminating her tryst with Toby, sexy as she was everyone would have noticed when she left with anyone, would make it extremely hot. This story ends sounding completely stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow people

Editing issues are worth commenting on as are problems with context etc, but grousing over stds in an _EROTIC_ story? Seriously?

Of course people shouldn't do this on a daily basis.. it's a fantasy. Get a freaking grip and just enjoy a generally well written story.

Dragon562Dragon562almost 15 years ago
Great story, crappy comments

For fuck's sake, this is eortica. take the Real world of STD/AID the hell out of it. what's with you all injecting real life into fantasy?

Exec, hope you do more stuff. the uptight anonymous amongst the readers, who don't have the gonads to ID themselves, need to go back from whence they came.

And that's how it is.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 12 years ago
Yummy

I loved the story, please continue. I sit here wet; no Drenched licking my fingers and look forward to how you share and use your new addition slut/toy.

Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No Thanks

Started out ok, but him taking sloppy seconds. Nah! Threw the erotic right out of the tale and made it gross. Only a woman who're would enjoy this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVisiting_Exec@Visiting_Exec
148 Followers
I'm a former Marine Corps vet, in the North East of the US still trying to figure things out post Corps even though I've been out for years. I hold an executive position in a tech company which affords me a nice big office to sit and think mostly about sex in. I've been away...