Anna Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth opened of its own accord and I allowed this man's cock to enter it. I was lost in lust. Lost in desire. Lost in ecstasy. I let this man stroke his cock into my mouth, let him use me, just for the chance to be inside her.

But what shocked me most was when my mouth started moving on its own to suck him. Not just to allow him to enter me, but to almost beg for more of him. And my response gained a response from her. Her hand and her vagina started react. Caressing, tightening. A touch of pain mixed with a touch of pleasure. My body started moving without me. Taking more of him into me. Feeling his cock expand in my mouth. Tasting the saltiness of him as her hands and sex forced me onward.

There is no other description of what happened. And as I did, so did he. Filing me as I filled her. I swallowed. I coughed. I turned my head and then turned it back. I pulled back from his penis and then moved in again. And every time I moved in the right direction, I was rewarded by her movements.

I exploded.

I was there. I was where I wanted to be. Lost in that lust. Willing to do anything to extend it. And I did.

We seemed to collapse after that moment. Collapse in a pile of three bodies that had melted together. We were no longer separate, but fused. We remained motionless, save for a small caressing. I was still inside her and her hands continued to explore me. My mind drifted, almost into a swoon or a sleep as I lay there and let the small movements carry me forward.

She moved first. Moving to one of the leather chairs with chrome legs. She draped one leg over the arm of the chair, and let her heeled foot dangle for a moment. "Come here John." I did. And even sat at her feet. More from tiring than submitting. "I want you to do one more thing for me."

She didn't have to ask. I knew from her posture what it was. As she relaxed, I allowed my mouth to move in to her. To once again taste her. Taste her and myself at the same time.

When I left much later that night I had promised to call her so that we could rendezvous again. At the same time, thinking to myself, "Never again. That was the adventure I wanted to experience, and it was beyond my imagination. But that would be enough."

And I almost got away with it. Except for that message on my phone machine. The one said simply said, "John, dear. You must come over soon to see the video of our evening. It's delicious. And I'm sure it's something you don't want anyone else at McCaffrey and Dane to see." There was a pause. "I did tell you before we started that once we begin this game, there's no way out. And you did tell me you did want to explore, didn't you?" Again there was a pause. "Why don't you stop by around 8 on Saturday. I have a surprise for you…"

12