Annabelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby" I said breaking the kiss. "Baby, are you sure you want this, once I have you I don't intend on letting you go?" Staring in her eyes as she rotated her hips trying to make contact with her clit.

"I want you." She said breathlessly. That's all I needed to here. I dipped my finger past her warm lips feeling her thrust her hips pushing me further in. I released her lips and returned down her neck, lightly biting her collar bone, trailing down to her breast. When I grazed her nipple with my teeth she arched her back and my name slipped thru her lips. That was the last of my self control. I slid down dragging my tongue down her flat stomach, across her hip bone and back over to its final destination. I wanted to make it last forever I didn't think I could ever get enough of her sweet taste. I licked purposely around her inner and outer lips dipping my tongue into her center as she bucked her hips growing closer to her impending orgasm. With her moans flooding my ears and her juices soaking my face I decided she deserved her release. I sucked her clit into my mouth fluttering my tongue lightly across it while my fingers drove in and out of her.

"Oh god, oh god Maxxxxx!" she screamed as her orgasm ripped thru her. I could feel her walls tighten on my fingers and I slowed my pace as she rode her final waves out.

As she lay there lifeless I eased my way back up to lay at her side brushing the hair out of her face she has never looked more beautiful than in this moment. She slowly opened her eyes and I knew right then that I could look into those eyes for the rest of my life, I lowered my head and kissed those lips one more time before pulling her in my arms to find the most peaceful slumber.

I awoke the next morning happy to find her head on my shoulder and arms draped over my torso. She was still naked from our previous night and I couldn't help but drink in the sight of the rising sun dancing across her skin. As I planted gentle kisses on her face she began to stir.

"Hey you" I said as she slowly opened one eye.

"Umm hey yourself" ok she hasn't bolted out of bed that's a good sign.

"Would you like some breakfast I don't have to be to work for a couple hours or I could take the day off if you would like,"

"Yes to breakfast and no to you taking the day off. I have to go into the city for an interview and you have to finish up the deal for the gallery."

She actually reached over and kissed my cheek. I practically floated out of bed to make her breakfast while she showered. My phone rang just as I was setting the table it was Jenny she could almost hear me smiling thru the phone. I told her I would meet her for lunch and got off the phone just in time for Annabelle to walk down the stairs. She had gotten dressed in a tight skirt that rest just above her knees and a button up blouse that I just wanted to rip off of her. I leaned over and kissed her briefly before pouring her juice. Breakfast went smooth and uneventful as we just talked about our plans and I gave her the keys to my SUV so she could go into the city and agreed to meet here for dinner.

My meeting went smooth I was above on top of my game today. I met Jenny for lunch and refrained from spilling everything that happened last night. I needed to talk to Annabelle before I mentioned anything to anyone, true she let me make love to her but past that I still wasn't sure what she wanted. So I text Annabelle and let her know I was on my way home that I had finished up early and was going to take a run with Mud.

When I stepped out of the shower nothing could have prepared me for the sight I saw. Annabelle was laying on my bed naked as the day she was born, spread wide in offering herself to me. I stood there with my jaw unable to close until she started to giggle.

"Are you going to stare or would you care to join me?" her voice almost sounding like she was unsure if what she was doing was okay. To erase any doubt she had I leaped for the doorway to the bed in record time. As I peppered her body with kisses I lifted my head and asked a question that could either enhance her pleasure or ruin mine.

"I have a question and please feel free to answer honestly, I don't want you to do anything your not comfortable with?" I asked very shyly.

"You can ask me anything and if it leads to anything close to how you made me feel last night I can't imagine not being ok with it." She started kissing down my neck distracting me from my task at hand.

"I would like to try something with you and if you trust me enough I would like to surprise you with it, so if you don't mind I am going to turn the lights out and be right back." She grabbed my face with both hands and looked me directly in the eyes as she said, "I trust you more than anyone on the planet and if you enjoy it I am sure I will to, but don't take too long or I will have to start without you. I have been thinking about this all day, wanting to feel you inside of me again."

As hard as it was I pulled myself from the bed and rushed to the bathroom and back I found my way to the bed in the dark room. Lifted the covers from the bed back and off her body to slide down between her legs and lightly massage her thighs as I kissed along the crease of her legs as she shifted and moaned much to my pleasure. I could smell her arousal and was excited at the thought that she wanted this as much as I did. I eased up to cup her breast in my hand and kiss her nipples one at a time. She arched her back upon contact, letting her moans escape her lips and I couldn't resist I had to kiss them. As our lips touched I lightly licked her bottom lip begging for entrance, she parted her lips accepting my intrusion. I couldn't hold back anymore I slid my had down and rubbed her clit briefly and dipped a finger in and made sure that she was ready for her surprise. I shifted slightly and let the head of my phallus rub up and down her slit driving her crazy.

"Oh god, Max stick it in baby, please fuck me." she was more into this than I thought and I was on cloud nine flying high. I shoved just till the head was inside her slowly moving my hips to let her adjust to the size as she bucked and jerked under me trying to take more and more. As the resistance eased I slipped inch by inch until I could feel it bottom out and started moving my hips with purpose the soul purpose of bringing her pleasure and let her feel a glimpse of the love I was developing for her.

"Mmmm. Max please harder, fuck me harder." her moans and pleas were driving me insane. I was having to push back my own orgasm to make sure I focused on her. I sped my hips moving faster and faster while I kissed and licked every inch of skin I could get my mouth on. Her hips rose and fell off the bed with need and I could tell she was getting closer and closer. I reached down and rubbed her clit while I was going faster and harder unable to control my own orgasm and then it happened at the same time we both lost control. Her nails on my back my lips on her breast and neck we exploded at the same time as the array of colors flashed before my eyes I slowed my thrusting to let her down easy and when her breathing slowed I collapsed on top of her. I could feel her hands rubbing up and down my back and across my shoulders I pushed up to pull out and she grabbed my hips to hold me in place.

"I I think I might me falling in love with you." she admitted with her eyes closed afraid of my reactions.

"I've loved you since the day you walked into the bar." I kissed her eyelids begging her to let me see her eyes. When she looked at me what I saw in the depths of her eyes spoke volumes and I knew in that moment whatever came in the future it would be okay cause we would face it together.

12