Annabelle Out West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat on the sofa and chairs, drank a little champagne, and chatted, mostly to help me get accustomed to this new turn of events. For the first time in many years, I felt way in over my head. I positioned myself in a chair opposite the guys seated on the suite sofa. This gave them an excellent view up my skirt, as I crossed and uncrossed my legs, chatted and drank. We talked about business, politics, law and sex (somehow all of those things were related as we talked) and soon we were laughing and having great time. As we talked, one of them asked me what my husband would think if he knew what was going on. I replied, "Oh, he does know. I talked to him last night and I told him all about it."

"And?" Gene asked.

"And, he said he only wished he could be here to see me pay up. Oh, and that I really owe you two for the teasing you got last night," I replied.

And then I went on to explain that Jay and I have a great marriage, are very open about our sexual adventures and that Jay is a pretty good photographer when we find ourselves in fortunate spots to be able to take pictures of our sessions and post them on the net.

"Damn! That is so hot!" one of them said. "So you really weren't kidding last night when you said you would pay us back?"

"No, sweetie," I said. "I had a great time and loved the dancing. Especially, when the three of us danced. I really like that."

"So let's pick up where we left off," Gene offered.

With that, I stood up and peeled my jacket off, as I started slowly moving to the music. The boys just sat wide-eyed as I slowly caressed my breasts and began my best professional stripper imitation. I unzipped the skirt and let it fall in a pool on the floor as I turned and gave them a good look at my near naked ass. Facing away from them, I slipped my hand down the front of my g-string and began rubbing my pussy. Then I turned around and gave them an eyeful as I rubbed my hand around under the small patch of black fabric.

It didn't take long before all three of them had their zippers open and their rigid cocks in hand. What a delicious sight as these three men pumping their stiff man meat as they watched me dance. The two, Chris and Gene, both had nice beautiful 7-inch cocks. The real shocker came when I saw that Stan's penis was not that much longer, 8-inches at best, but was twice as wide. The older, short guy had a dick that was massive! But let me tell you, whatever anyone says about length, it's the width that really counts.

"So, c'mon, let's dance like last night," I said, and like a shot, Chris and Gene were out of their trousers and pressing up against me, swaying to the music. I'm sure it must have been a hilarious sight, the boys still in their shirts and ties and naked from the waist down, their stiff erections poking out under their dress shirts.

I was in the middle of the sandwich again, and loving every minute of it. One burning cock was pressing from behind, pressed tightly between the cheeks of my ass, and the other press flat against my belly. We bumped and swayed slowly for several minutes, as they kissed my mouth my neck and my breasts. I came up for air long enough to catch a glance of Stan, still sitting on the sofa, watching us and slowly stroking his swollen cock.

I was about to speak, when one of the boys thrust his tongue back into my mouth. So instead, I seductively reached out my arm and gave a "come hither" gesture for Stan to join us. Instantly, the shifting and jostling started and soon I had three cocks pressing against my body. I was in absolute heaven as the four of us rubbed and touched and pretty soon I felt deft hands undo the snap on my bra and my breasts were now fair game.

"UMMMM," the three of them collectively sighed, and the kissing, which I had really enjoyed on my mouth and neck, moved south to my tits.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I gasped, trying to catch my breath. "Somebody here has way too many clothes on, and it's not me."

I slipped back into the chair, enjoying the role reversal, as the guys now stripped for me. Shirts, ties, and socks were flying in all directions as they tore away at the rest of their clothes. I decided to add a little something to the fun. While they got undressed, I put on my best teasing smile and pulled at the flimsy fabric of my black g-string. I pulled the scanty fabric tight and all the way up, until it pressed deep into my slit, pressing my cunt lips apart. Teasingly, in a mock of them masturbating while I danced, I slowly licked my middle finger and then stroked my spread, bare genital lips. I have for several years kept my pussy shaved, and the men certainly liked what they saw as I opened up my slick vagina.

Now completely naked, one of the guys looked at me sprawling in the chair and rubbing my cunt and said, "Damn, you really do love to tease, do you?"

I said, "Honey, I don't know a man alive who doesn't love to watch a woman masturbate. Some of us just do it better than others, that's all. And beside, the difference with me is that when I tease, I'm prepared to back it up."

With that, I slipped my middle finger deep into my opening. God, I couldn't believe how wet I was! My cunt was so hot, swollen and wet, that I could hardly manage to pull the wedged g-string out, but I managed, peeled it off and tossed it to the floor in a soaked ball. I slid out of the chair and down onto my knees as my three lawyers were now totally naked and in my face. With one cock in my mouth and one in each hand began sucking on their magnificent cocks, swapping attention back and forth among the three. I slipped two of their hard members in my mouth at one time and began sucking, when one of them said, "What do you think, shall we try for three at one time?"

I stopped and smiled, saying, "Sweetie, even a smart girl like me knows her limitations."

They pulled me to my feet and we all headed over to the bed.

"Yeah, it's too bad you husband isn't here now to see how you're handling things," Chris laughed.

"It's really too bad we don't have a movie camera," I quipped. "That way, Jay could get it all this, blow by blow."

"I've got an idea," Stan said, running over to his suit coat. He pulled a microcassette audio recorder out of a pocket, came back and set it on the nightstand next to the bed. "At least he'll be able to hear it, blow by blow."

He hit the "record" button and as we crawled onto the bed I said loudly into the recorder, "Jay, honey, we really wish you were here, but since you're not, we thought you'd enjoy this."

I slipped onto my back as Chris gently pushed my legs apart and press his mouth onto my swollen cunt lips. As he pushed his tongue deep into my already dripping passage, Stan eased his broad member into my mouth and Gene sucked on my hard nipples. The three of them worked me over for about five minutes at the end of which I was screaming and on the verge of my first orgasm of the night. Now I knew why Chris was a lawyer. He had great oral skills. He sucked and nibbled at my protruding clit until I was about to explode.

"Oh, yes. Yes. Do that. YES! OH, DO IT!" I screamed. "EAT ME! SUCK IT! BITE MY CLIT! YES! YES!"

Poor Chris! I probably scared him when I came on his face with such force, but he kept at it until I stopped shaking. My pussy was now super sensitive and I knew what I wanted. Chris tugged on a condom and eased his body on top of mine, his rigid penis slipped smoothly inside me. I was sucking Stan's chunky cock but knew it was going to be awhile before he came. Chris smoothly pumped away for another ten minutes then Gene and Stan moved back as Chris started to come. We started pounding at each other and soon he was driving against with every ounce of energy he had. He pushed so hard that I had to grab onto the headboard of the bed and just hang on. He shook wildly and I felt him climax. I held him for a moment and stroked his sweating head.

"Honey, I don't think you could have got it any deeper in there if you had wanted to," I whispered and he smiled.

"That's okay," he rasped. "I thought you were gonna drown me when you came. But I never tasted anything so sweet." Chris kissed me and eased out as Gene moved over and slipped in between my legs. He lifted one of my stocking clad legs, draped it over his shoulder and clutching my leg, positioned his ready cock next to my swollen opening. He pressed his hips forward and entered me and we began rocking steadily back and forth. His firm cock worked deeper and deeper but it wasn't long before he began frantically pumping. I responded to this lunges and drove my hips back against his.

"That's, it! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I yelled, as we threw our bodies against each other. He paused long enough to flip me over, lifted my rear into the air and slipped back in as we continued doggie style. The room was filled with the sound of our sweating bodies slapping together as he smacked against my wet ass cheeks. The other two guys sat on the bed and watched as the younger partner seemed to be going for an endurance record.

"Damn, Gene," Chis said. "Give Annabelle a break."

"Don't! Don't! Don't… you dare stop!" I gasped. I was going to come and I wasn't about to have Chis interrupt it.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, I'm cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiinnnnngggg!!!!!!" I growled.

There really is a certain lovely quality about the wild, relentless, all-over-the-place fucking that young men do. Gene and I had bounded all over the bed and by the time I caught my breath and recovered from being lost in my heavenly orgasm, I was half hanging off of the bed. I crawled back up only to realize that Gene had come at the same time I did, and his deflated cock was now sliding out of up upturned backside.

"Ummmm," I said and kissed him." "That was lovely."

My body was now drenched in sweat as I had enjoyed the pleasures of the two younger men in the trio. I looked over to Stan sitting on the edge of the bed and smiled. He looked a little uncomfortable as he slid onto his back.

"I'm afraid I'm a little out of practice at this," Stan said bashfully. "And I could never keep up with Gene."

He fumbled around as his gaze shifted down to his giant erection. I could see that he was having difficulty getting the condom on, in part because of the size, but I was also guessing that Stan hadn't put a condom on in twenty years, if ever. I crawled on top of him, gave his beautiful fat cock several good licks with my tongue and then rolled the condom on for him. I straddled him and lifted my hips, as I grabbed onto his hard cock. It felt like the size of a soda can in my hand, as I nestled the huge head between my dripping cunt lips and pushed myself onto it.

"AHHHHHHH," I moaned, as I pressed back against him and wriggled myself down to gradually accommodate his width.

"Damn, baby," I whispered to him, "that's one very nice cock you've got there."

We began to set up a good rocking rhythm as I felt his wide cock stretching my cunt as he stuffed it deeper and deeper. Finally I was stretched out enough and we got down to some delirious fucking. I hadn't been that stuffed with one cock in my life. The two young men sat by and watched their boss give me the ride of a lifetime. They seemed reluctant to join in, but rather sat and stroked their now resurrected cocks and watched. I rode Stan's huge rod until I finally couldn't take it any more and reached out and grabbed Chris' rigid staff and pulled it hungrily into my mouth. Sensing no objection from their boss, the boys began to loosen up and joined in. While I fucked Stan and sucked Chris, Gene worked his finger into my tight anal ring and began massaging my puckered hole.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned. "That's it. Fuck my ass!" That seemed to send a clear signal to all the guys that I was up for action in any hole. So things got progressively interesting from there.

By the time the evening had finally drawn to a close, we had managed to switch around so that each of the guys had fucked me at least three times. Chris and Gene did get together for a lovely double penetration with Chris enjoying the delights of my tight asshole. Then we switched and Stan took over from below while Gene filled me from behind. True to form, Gene really gave my asshole a wide ride for the better part of thirty minutes. I knew that I would remember our anal exploits all the way back on the plane sitting on my sore ass.

It was four a.m. as we all lay exhausted on the bed. I had to catch a very early flight out in a couple of hours so I kissed all of them and told them that I was going to have to get a couple of hours of sleep and our lovely evening was over.

We exchanged business cards as Chris said, "If you and Jay ever come to the West Coast and need a law firm…" We laughed and as the others got dressed, Chris pulled me aside and said, "I've always been attracted to older women, but I suppose now I'm going to be hopeless. I don't think I could ever be so lucky as to find a woman like you. Would you ever think about moving to California with me?"

I was flattered and shocked. "No, sweetie," I said smiling. "But maybe I'll bring Jay along we can all do this again." We kissed and Chris and Gene headed out into the hall. I was feeling a little awkward, a little like the schoolteacher who tells her young male pupil that he'll soon grow out of his crush. Then the evening got even more unusual as I kissed Stand and said goodbye.

As he slipped his jacket on, Stan blushed and looked down at the floor. He spoke quietly, as if to ensure that the young men in the hall would not overhear.

"Annabelle, I hope you're not offended by what I'm about to say. I've been a widower for the last four years. I haven't given women much thought since my wife's death. And I'm sure those two boys invited me along on this trip to help me…. bounce back, I guess. What I'm saying, and not doing a very good job of it, is – I know you're happily married and Jay sounds great. If you're ever…. I mean…. If you're ever considering another husband, I ….," he stammered.

I kissed him deeply and smiled. "Thank you," was all I could think of to say.

So much for cold-hearted lawyers, I thought. Two proposals in one night.

I closed the door behind them and fell back on the disheveled bed. I have received literally hundreds of proposals of marriage from my picture postings and escapades on the Internet. But tonight had to be one of the most unusual and delight times of my life.

When I arrived home, I found Jay standing at the airport gate to meet me. We kissed and hugged and he asked me how the trip went.

"You remember that I told you about the two guys in the bar? And you said that if I saw them again I had to pay them pack for my teasing?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Well, I saw them again," I said.

Breaking into a large smile, Jay said, "I want to hear all about it."

"Are you sure?" I said smiling.

"Absolutely!" he said. "Blow by blow."

"Okay, if you're sure." I said. "Hold out your hand."

He did, and with my sexiest look, I pressed three tiny micro cassette tapes into his palm.

"Let me know what you think," I said, and kissed him deeply as we headed home to fine a tape player.

The End.

12