Anna's Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please," the blonde screamed, reaching back for her bra clasp. Carlotta watched as she unfastened the bra, and then, still looking at the four men, removed it.

"Nice tits," Master Ivan commented, reaching out and fondling them. They've got to be at least 'D' cups, and no sag. Of course, she's still young." The blonde blushed again.

"They are lovely. I think I give her one stroke on each of them for the two words she just spoke," Carlotta said. The blonde opened her mouth to protest, then shut it abruptly. Nervous and breathing hard, she finally reached down and began slipping her panties down her legs, exposing her neatly-trimmed cunt. The panties dropped down to her feet and she nervously bent down to pick them up. "Hold that position," Carlotta ordered. The blonde froze. ""So how's her ass, Ivan?"

Master Ivan separated the blonde's ass cheeks and circled her anus with his finger, eventually inserting it to the first knuckle as the blonde trembled. "Nice and tight; it could even be virgin." He slapped the girl on her ass. "You can straighten up now." She did and he held his finger out for her to lick clean. Again she hesitated, then sighed and began licking. "Nice licking; I bet it's going to feel great on my dick," he commented. The blonde nervously deposited her panties on the table with the rest of her clothes.

"Cuff her hands again and attach her to these chains over here. I need to free her new partner." Ivan cuffed the blonde, attached the cuffs to the ceiling chain and then raised it so that her arms were high above her head and her feet barely on the floor. In the meantime, Carlotta moved over and freed Anna. Gingerly Anna stood up and turned around.

"You goddamn little bitch," she swore when she saw the blonde. Claws out, Anna stepped toward the bound blonde, but Master Ivan stepped between them.

"Oh yes, I forgot, you already know Susan, don't you? I seem to remember something about a young, hot, big-titted blonde secretary running off with your late husband after they cleaned out all your personal and business accounts? By the way, I'm afraid your husband met with an accident while deep sea fishing in Baja. His boat somehow sank and he was eaten by sharks. Fortunately, Master Ivan's associates were close enough to save Susan here from a similar fate; although the Baja authorities apparently think she died as well, even though they never recovered a body. Anyway, I can see that you and Susan are going to be best friends," Carlotta finished sarcastically. Susan was sweating; not only did she know that Anna hated her, but if she had been reported dead, no one would ever look for her if she died here; she was in serious trouble. "Cuff Anna and secure her to these chains facing Susan," she requested of Ivan.

Once Anna was secure, Carlotta spoke again. "Unless the two of you want to leave now, Master Ivan's attorney will be here in a few minutes with some service contracts. The terms are simple: you do whatever you're told for the next year. We guarantee no permanent damage, other than a few body piercings, but I assure you that both of you will suffer. At the end of the year, we'll pay you $100,000 each and release you and Master Ivan's people will let you go. You can quit at any time, but then the immunity deal with Master Ivan is off, and I suspect you both know what that would mean. They're still out several million dollars and are not happy with either of you. Any questions?"

The choices were simple and both women nodded agreement when Carlotta asked if they wanted to stay. Carlotta released one of each girl's arms. A few minutes later the attorney arrived with a notary and the contracts were signed and witnessed. The attorney and his notary packed up the contracts and left.

"I think we'll start out with three contests. However, to be fair, since Anna is already somewhat uncomfortable, I suppose we need to give Susan a few strokes as well. It will also give her incentive not to lose the contests. Carlotta freed Anna and handed her the birches. "I think three lashes to each tit should be about right. We'll move on to her cunt and ass next."

Anna smiled. "Thank you, Mistress. I promise to make them good." Anna swished the evil birches through the air, watching Susan's face finally beginning to look afraid. Finally, she positioned herself and raised the birches. Her first stroke hit right on Susan's heavy right tit, covering the nipple and a least half of the large tit with dozens of angry red marks, and causing the tit to bounce wildly. Susan shrieked. She had never experienced pain like this in her entire life

Anna raised the birches as Susan screamed "No, please!" The birches came down again, this time on Susan's left tit. Susan screamed again, and Anna waited until she was just sobbing for her next stroke. Anna continued alternating sides until each of Susan's 'D' cup breasts were covered with stripes from the shafts and red marks from the buds. After three strokes to each tit, Anna stopped, reluctantly.

"Oh, go on. I forgot I owed her two strokes for the words she spoke before, plus another two for the words just now." Anna happily added two more strokes to each of the blonde's tits.

Carlotta released the sobbing Susan and ordered her to lie down on a mat. She then cuffed her ankles and attached chains, spreading Susan's shapely legs wide, then hoisted her up into the air until she was clear of the mat. Susan's legs were forced even wider as she was pulled up causing her fleshy cunt to gap slightly. Carlotta handed Anna the elastic cord with its cruel clips. Anna smiled and approached the suspended Susan. "You're going to love this," she confided. Anna forced her fingers into Susan's cunt and pumped them a few times until the lips began to engorge. She pulled one of the inner lips tight and then snapped on an alligator clamp. Susan shrieked as the teeth bit into her tender cunt lip. Anna stretched the cord around Susan's bubble butt and snapped the other clamp to her other lip. Susan screamed again, not only from the pain of the clamp, but also from the stretching of her delicate cunt lips. "Mistress, shall I use the 'cat' on her 'pussy'?" Anna asked.

Carlotta nodded. "I think six strokes should be sufficient."

At Carlotta's nod, Anna picked up the cat, again swishing it through the air. Susan now knew what the hissing sound meant and moaned in terror. Anna delivered the six strokes slowly, each one punctuated by Susan's increasingly shrill screams. When she was finished, Carlotta released Susan and led her over to what she had started to think of as her ass-bench. "You saw Anna on this, so you know the position," she told her. Still sobbing, Susan hesitated. "I can have the men position you, but then they'll want an ass-fuck as a reward," she told the terrified Susan. Susan hastily knelt on the apparatus and Anna fastened her in place, then adjusted the apparatus until Susan's ass was pointed at the ceiling. "Anna, your subject awaits. Use the riding crop; I think six strokes again should be sufficient."

Anna picked up the crop and approached the bound Susan. "Reach back and spread your cheeks," she ordered. Susan hesitated.

"Do it," Carlotta ordered. "Spread them wide unless you want extra strokes. You also get one more stroke for any time you let go." Susan gritted her teeth as Anna raised the crop. The pain of the first stroke on her virgin asshole was outrageous. Susan screamed shrilly, she couldn't believe anything could sting so much. Nevertheless, to Anna's disappointment, she did not let go of her little cheeks. Anna continued the lashing, still getting payback for the trouble Susan and her late husband had caused her. By the last stroke, Susan was pretty much screamed out and was just sobbing.

Carlotta released her and directed both women over to a floor mat and chained their arms over their heads. Next, she moved a couple of plugged --in control boxes with two leads each over as well as two oblong boxes with metal strips on the top. Carlotta positioned the boxes between the girl's legs and then lowered the chains. "Kneel over the boxes," she ordered. As soon as they had complied, she raised the chains again so that their arms were again stretched over their heads. She used a spreader bar on each of them to splay their legs out until their cunts were only a couple of inches above the metal strips, and attached their ankles snugly to the floor to hold them in position. Next she attached one of the leads from each control box to the metal strip. She surveyed the scene one last time and then moved over to the cabinet and retrieved a couple of steel dildos.

"These are called 'Kelgelcisors'; they're used to help women strengthen their vaginal muscles. They're solid stainless steel and fairly heavy. You simply insert them and practice holding them in place." Suiting actions to words, she inserted one of the knobbed devices deep in each girl's cunt. "Of course, metal conducts electricity, and that's where these control boxes come in. One of the leads is already attached to the metal strip; the other will be attached to you. If the device slips out enough to touch the metal strip, you'll get a nasty shock. It starts off at ten seconds and goes up from there each time. When the shocks finish, I will reinsert the device and you're set to go again. The first girl who receives five shocks loses. You also will each get one stroke for each shock and the loser gets an additional three. Now, I'll just attach these other leads and we can get started."

Carlotta knelt down and picked up the second leads. Anna and Susan both realized that the ends were the now-standard alligator clamps. Carlotta smiled at Susan as she tugged her clitoral hood out and then clamped it with the horrible clamp. Susan screamed as the teeth bit into her tender flesh. Satisfied, Carlotta did the same to Anna. More experienced, Anna just sucked in her breath as the teeth bit down.

Carlotta made sure both devices were snugly seated in their cunts and then turned on the two boxes. She and the men got themselves drinks and pulled up chairs to watch.

After only a minute or two, it was obvious that Susan's device was starting to slip out. Everyone waited expectantly as it slipped out more and more until finally it touched the electrified strip of metal. Susan screamed and began jerking as the electric shocks ran up inside her cunt and out through her clit. After ten seconds the current shut off and Carlotta reached over and reseated the device deep in Susan's throbbing cunt and reset the electric current switch. Susan and Anna's devices both started emerging after another couple of minutes. They both hit their metal strips almost simultaneously, both women shrieking as the electric current had its way with their cunts and clits. Carlotta reseated the devices and reset the control boxes once again.

Both women were now clenching down as hard as they could, the strain reflected in their faces. Nevertheless, by the ten minute mark, Susan got her fifth shock and Carlotta turned the boxes off. "So Anna wins; that means Susan has eight strokes coming and Anna has three.

Carlotta released the two women, placing them side-by side on a large padded mat, each women's head level with the other's cunt. Carlotta brought over another two control boxes and began attaching the leads. Anna was familiar with these devices; they monitor a person and signal when they have climaxed. Anna was angry, she knew that Carlotta planned to force her to suck and lick Susan to orgasm. "When I say 'Go', you will both start eating each other out. These control boxes will signal when you cum. Whoever cums first loses and earns another five strokes," Carlotta told them. "Ready, set, go!"

The men especially enjoyed watching the two women "69" especially since it was so obvious that they hated each other. Anna was a little more reluctant to really start in on Susan, but Susan was licking for all she was worth, desperate not to earn any more strokes. It took almost fifteen minutes, but Anna finally climaxed first.

"This is exciting," Carlotta told them. "At this point, you each have one win and have both earned eight strokes. Now were ready for the final contest." Carlotta wrote something on several slips of paper and put them in an old-fashion top hat from the cabinet. She approached Ann and Susan. "Each of you draw two slips of paper from the hat," she ordered. "Let's see," she said taking Susan's slips. "Susan has selected Sergei and Konstantin; that means Anna has Ivan and Dimitri. Each of your two men will fuck you in the ass, cunt and mouth. Whoever makes her two men all cum first in each of her openings, wins. As usual, the loser earns strokes, ten in this case. You will each do the men one at a time to give them some recovery time between fucks, however, it's up to you to get them hard enough each time to perform. You can also select the order of the openings they use, other than you can't have them go directly from your ass to your cunt."

As she was saying this, all four men began eagerly stripping. Having just watched the two women performing, they were all already hard. Their cocks were all at least above average in size, ranging from nearly eight inches to Ivan's eleven inch monster. The guys planned to enjoy the little sluts thoroughly.

Anna was resigned, but Susan was terrified. She had never been with two men at the same time, never given up her virgin ass and had only rarely had more than one sexual encounter at one time, let alone six. As her two men walked toward her, she began backing away. Anna stuck her foot out and tripped her. Susan landed on her ass on the mat and the two men reached her. "So slut, which one of us goes first and in what order do we get to fuck your mouth, cunt and ass?" Sergei asked. Susan stayed silent. "Chose or we'll choose for you. If we have to choose for you, you may get some extra strokes."

Susan hesitated, looking at the two men nervously. "I guess I'll start with you. I guess I'll chose mouth, cunt and then, and then my ass, I guess," she finally told Sergei. Susan decided his cock was slightly smaller than Konstantin's, but not by much. She didn't know if she could go through with this.

Anna smirked when she heard Susan chose to have them fuck her ass last. "The little bitch is going to regret that," she thought. "They'll probably each last thirty minutes to an hour the last time. She's looking at one to two hours of straight, brutal ass fucking. I love it!" Anna turned to her two men. "We'll start with Master Dimitri and go ass, mouth and then cunt," she informed them.

Master Ivan was surprised by Anna starting with her ass and then immediately realized why. "Smart girl," he complimented her.

"Just experienced," Anna replied. "How do you want me, Master?" she asked Dimitri.

""I want you on your knees, head down and ass up, with your hands spreading those tight little ass cheeks. I'm guessing you're not virgin back there. Too bad you selected Ivan and me, I would have liked to be the one to get what I suspect is little Susan's ass cherry." Dimitri handed Anna a bottle of lube. "Better get your ass greased up, my cock too." Blushing, Anna poured some oil on her hands and ran them up and down his hard cock, then reached back and with a sharp grunt, began sticking her oily fingers in her sore little asshole. Once she finished, Dimitri attached her wrist cuffs to the tabs still glued on her ass cheeks. "Spread 'em," he ordered moving into position behind her. Anna put her head down on the mat, spread her ass cheeks wide, held her breath as the cock head probed her anal portal and then shrieked as Dimitri drove his cock home in one sharp thrust. He looked over at Ivan. "She's so fucking tight; I don't know how you're going to get your monster in her. I'll loosen her up and lubricate her good with cum, maybe that will help." He began a series of long brutal thrusts into Anna's poor abused ass, accompanied by Anna's screams. It was going to be a long afternoon for poor Anna.

In the meantime, Susan was getting her first real throat fuck from Sergei. He had her lying flat on the mat, arms secured over her head and legs secured spread wide. He was straddling her face and thrusting his cock all the way down her throat with each thrust. Susan was gagging helplessly with each forward thrust and was gasping for air each time he withdrew from her throat.

Eventually both men began thrusting faster and faster. Finally Sergei withdrew until just the head of his cock was still in Susan's mouth and began grunting and flooding her mouth with hot salty cum. "Swallow it all unless you want more strokes," Carlotta warned. Susan somehow managed to choke all the hot cum down.

Meanwhile Anna, realizing that Sergei had already cum, began squeezing Dimitri's cock with her ass each time he pulled back. It hurt enough that she gasped each time, but she kept it up, desperate not to lose the competition. After only another moment or so, she was rewarded by Dimitri grunting and filling her ass with shot after shot of hot cum. He held still for a moment, then pulled out and moved around to her face. "Lick him clean," Carlotta ordered. Anna sighed, but raised her head and began licking the softening cock.

Nervously Anna waited while Master Ivan positioned himself behind her ass. She was terrified at what his enormous cock was going to feel like in her already sore ass. Unfortunately, there was nothing she could do about it. Anna took a deep breath as the tip of his cock touched her trembling little portal, and then grunted as he began putting pressure on her asshole. "Hold on a second. Ivan," Carlotta asked.

Anna's screams had terrified Susan. Konstantin was now fucking her mouth and she knew that she herself would soon be feeling the same ass-stretching pain Anna had been experiencing, especially since she had never taken a cock in her ass before. However, the throat-fucking was bad enough. Her throat was already raw from the hard, fat cocks sliding in and out of its depths, and she knew that she still had at least several more minutes to go before Konstantin also filled her mouth with cum. She was also worried about the lashes she already had coming, not to mention another ten if she lost this competition. Eventually Konstantin picked up the pace of his thrusts and finally buried his cock all the way down her throat and began ejaculating. Unable to breathe, Susan began choking, spewing cum all over Konstantin's groin.

"God damn it, you little cunt, I told you to swallow it all," Carlotta fumed. "Now lick all that cum off his groin. Your next fuck can't start until he's clean." Crying, as soon as Konstantin withdrew his cock, she began licking his balls and hairy pelvis, trying to get all the cum off as quickly as possible. It took several minutes until Carlotta was satisfied.

Meanwhile, after Dimitri had cum in Anna's ass, Carlotta had stood in front of Anna, and stripped off her leather pants. She lay down on the mat, spreading her legs on either side of Anna's torso and positioning her cunt right under Anna's face. "If you can make me cum before Master Ivan fills your ass with cum, I'll take away three strokes; otherwise, we'll just add three strokes. Now get licking. OK, Ivan, ream her," Carlotta said, pulling Anna's face down tight to her cunt. Master Ivan renewed his assault on Anna's anal portal, increasing the pressure until finally the enormous head popped through and Anna screamed into Carlotta's cunt as his long, fat cock began to have its way with her tight anal canal. "Oh, fuck that's nice," Carlotta said. "Make her scream some more Ivan, it feels great on my little clit." Master Ivan complied, taking his time with Anna, forcefully thrusting his entire cock all the way into her ass, pausing, and then slowly dragging it out of her stretched little ass, enjoying every moment of the delicious friction. Anna was still screaming on each brutal thrust, much to Carlotta's enjoyment. As Anna's ass got more used to the intrusion, she merely grunted with each thrust, but began really concentrating on trying to get Carlotta off.