Anna's Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, Sergei had repositioned Susan on her hands and knees and thrust his once-again-hard cock home in her little cunt with one long slow thrust. Susan grunted as her cunt began to be split by the fat cock. For her part, Anna was worried; Susan was working on her third cock, while she was still on her second. She was torn; if she began trying to use her ass to 'milk' Master Ivan's cock, not only would it hurt, but might make him cum before she could get Carlotta off, thus earning her another three strokes. If she didn't try to make him cum faster, she might get too far behind Susan to catch up. Finally she decided to clench her ass some, but really focus on getting Carlotta off.

Eventually her efforts paid off and Carlotta climaxed hard, squirting her juices into Anna's mouth and nose. As soon as Carlotta climaxed, Anna began frantically milking Master Ivan's huge cock with her ass, groaning each time she clamped down with her sphincter muscles. After only a few more minutes, he also climaxed, filling her ass so full of cum that is squished out each time he thrust with his softening cock. Eventually he pulled out and came around to her head to be cleaned. Carlotta had gotten up but not dressed again, so Anna was able to raise her head and rapidly lick his slimy cock clean. Once she was through, Dimitri unclipped her hands from her ass cheeks, put her in a kneeling position and clipped her wrists to her ankles. Standing in front of her he said "Open wide, Anna; time for a face-fuck."

Anna quickly established a breathing rhythm, inhaling as he pulled out, dragging her tongue on the sensitive underside of Dimitri's cock and exhaling as he drove his rock-hard cock back down her throat. He seemed to appreciate the tongue action and groaned each time he withdrew. Sooner than Anna expected, he climaxed, filling her mouth and throat with hot cum. Anna was careful to swallow it all, and then licked him clean. Anna regained a little hope; she was now ready for her fourth cock, while Sergei was continuing to slowly fuck Susan. However, she knew that taking Master Ivan down her throat was going to be bad.

Susan was getting desperate; it seemed like Sergei was never going to cum. She began trying to squeeze his cock with her cunt muscles, but she was not very experienced, so it only worked a little. She heard Anna gag as Master Ivan began forcing his huge cock down her throat, and redoubled her efforts. Finally she was rewarded as Sergei grunted and filled her cunt with cum. He held still for a moment, and then withdrew, moving around to her mouth for cleaning as Konstantin lined his cock up with her red, puffy cunt lips and thrust home.

Both girls were now on their fourth cock. Anna used the same technique on Master Ivan she had on Dimitri, although as fat as his cock was, there was barely room in her mouth for both his cock and her tongue. Nevertheless, she persisted, spurred on by Susan's sharp grunts each time Konstantin thrust home in her cunt. Spurred on by each other's grunts, both men climaxed almost simultaneously, Konstantin filling Susan's already sloppy cunt with his hot cream while Anna struggled to swallow Master Ivan's huge load without gagging and losing any of it. Anna and Susan eyed each other as the two men moved to their mouths for cleaning.

For Susan, it had now come to the moment of truth for her virgin little ass as Sergei moved her back to her hands and knees. "Put your head down on the mat and reach back and spread your ass. I want to see the crinkled little asshole I'm going to be destroying," Sergei ordered.

"What about lubricant?" Susan asked nervously.

"Is your ass virgin?" Carlotta asked.

Susan didn't know how to reply, but finally said honestly, "yes."

"Yes what?" Carlotta demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Susan quickly replied.

"That's better. Well, for virgin assholes, we like to use natural lubrication so you get the full sensation. I suggest you stick your finger in your mouth, get it nice and slippery, and then stick it in your asshole. You can take as long as you like, but remember, this is a race. Also, Sergei will stick his cock back in your mouth one more time before he reams you."

Susan had known intellectually that she would have to clean the men's cocks after they sodomized her little butt, since she had seen Anna being forced to do it. However, she still hesitated, first to stick her own finger in her ass, but more so because the finger would have to go back in her mouth again for more lubrication.

"You don't have to do it. Sergei would be happy to fuck your ass with just the spit on his cock."

Susan quickly made a decision and stuck her right forefinger in her mouth, got it wet, and then moved it back to her ass. She hesitated, then tentatively began probing her waiting asshole. She jerked as the finger penetrated the tight little portal, but kept pushing until the second joint was buried, moved it around a bit and then withdrew it. The little hole immediately snapped shut. Taking a deep breath, she stuck the finger back in her mouth and then repeated the whole process. To her, her ass now felt wet enough; she had no idea how much lubrication was actually going to be needed. She motioned Sergei to stick his cock in her mouth, got it wet and then put her head back down on the mat.

"Spread those cheeks," Sergei demanded.

Taking another deep breath, Susan reached back with both hands and tentatively spread her little ass cheeks a little. "Wider, bitch; I want to see that little crinkle straining when you pull." Susan complied, finally completely exposing her barely wet asshole. Susan began hyperventilating as Sergei moved the head of his cock to her straining portal and began pushing. Susan screamed shrilly as the fat, hard cock head began forcing its way into her tight virgin ass.

In the meantime, Anna had been focusing on Dimitri, who had put her on her back, thrown her ankles over his shoulders and began to forcefully fuck her tight cunt. Surprisingly, it actually began to feel good to Anna and she focused on giving him a good fuck so that he would cum as quickly as possible. Despite it being his third fuck of the day, her enthusiastic efforts soon had Dimitri approaching his climax. He picked up the pace, his cock slamming in and out of her cunt with a sucking sound on each stroke. After another moment, he slammed all the way in and ejaculated deep in her cunt. After he pulled out, Anna cleaned his cock one last time, and prepared herself for Master Ivan.

Susan was alternately screaming and begging. "Please wait, wait just a moment, please," she begged as Sergei's cock began penetrating her ass. She had screamed long and hard as his cock finally popped past her sphincter, unable to believe that her little ass wasn't being brutally torn apart. When he kept pushing, she felt her ass was going to explode from the terrible pressure, not to mention the harsh friction as he forced his cock ever deeper in her mostly dry anal canal. The pressure grew as he slowly pushed more and more of his eight-inch cock into her helpless bottom. Finally, just when Susan thought she could not possibly take any more cock, she felt his rough pubic hair press tightly against her bottom. She sighed in momentary relief, thinking the worst was now over, and then screamed again as he quickly pulled his cock out, feeling like all her insides were coming with it, then brutally slammed it all the way back in with one mighty thrust. Sergei then began to really fuck her virgin ass with steady in and out thrusts. "Please Master, please, may I have more lubrication," she begged between screams as she realized how dry her ass really still was.

"Certainly," Sergei replied, pulling his cock all the way out and moving around to her face. Susan had been thinking of re-lubricating her ass with her finger again, but now realized she had no choice. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and took the foul-tasting cock in, running her tongue around it and trying to get the cock as wet as possible. When she nodded, Sergei moved back to her ass once again to continue her first ass fuck. Sergei continued sodomizing Susan's formerly virgin ass, pulling out every so often to let her re-lube him with her mouth. The brutal fuck quickly overcame Susan's resistance to sticking a soiled cock in her mouth. The result was that Sergei lasted a long time, since the interruptions gave him time to interrupt his climb to orgasm.

Anna in the meantime was fucking Master Ivan in the same position she had Dimitri. This fuck was not really pleasurable, since Ivan was really just too big for her slim body and each thrust hurt as her cunt was stretched and he slammed into her cervix. Nevertheless, it was going as well as could be expected, until Ivan pushed up against her cervix, paused and then began pushing determinedly. Anna gasped as she realized what he intended. She remembered how the Master had done what he called a "double fuck" with Carlotta, forcing his long, fat cock through her cervical opening, and directly into her womb. As the pain mounted, she also remembered how Carlotta had screamed each time. She bit her lip trying not to cry out, but finally screamed as she felt her cervical opening begin to surrender to the mounting pressure. She felt like her cunt was being torn apart. The head of his enormous cock popped through. It was now Anna's turn to hyperventilate, as Master Ivan continued the pressure until several inches of his cock was embedded in her womb and his pubic hair crushed tightly against hers. He began moving in short strokes, never pulling his cock completely out of her womb. Anna whimpered as her cervical opening was assaulted. Eventually, Master Ivan began taking longer thrusts and Anna gasped each time his cock head withdrew or penetrated her cervical opening. He began picking up the pace.

Over at Susan's ass, Sergei also began picking up the pace, and with one final thrust, sunk his cock all the way home and with a loud groan, ejaculated deep in Susan's bowels. Knowing Susan was behind in the race with Anna, he immediately pulled out and presented the still-dripping head of his cock to her reluctant mouth. Susan cleaned him as quickly as possible, nervously waiting as Konstantin positioned his somewhat larger cock at her already sore rear entrance.

"Wait a minute Konstantin," Carlotta ordered. She was still nude from the waist down, and once again spread her legs and positioned her cunt directly under a captive's mouth. Susan stared down at Carlotta's wet gash as Carlotta pulled her face directly down on her cunt. "Make me cum before Konstantin fills your ass and I will take back three strokes; otherwise, we'll add three strokes. Start licking." Carlotta paused. "OK. Konstantin, ream her and make her scream."

Konstantin was happy to comply. He trust his entire cock home in Susan's sloppy asshole in one hard thrust, pushing in until his pubic hair crushed into the mixed cream, a combination of Sergei's cum and Susan's own lubrication, his cock was forcing out of her tight ass. Susan shrieked, the scream vibrating pleasurably against Carlotta's cunt. Konstantin began rapidly thrusting in and out, eliciting a scream from Susan on every thrust.

For Master Ivan, it was rapidly reaching the point when all good things come to an end. He was thoroughly enjoying fucking Anna's cunt, at least as much as he had her ass, since she had better muscle control in her tight little cunt and was using all of it to make him cum so that she would win the competition. Not only that, but the added sensation of actually fucking through her cervix as well, was driving him wild. Despite having already cum twice, Anna was rapidly succeeding in bring him to the boiling point. Nevertheless, he resisted the urge to cum as long as he could, but after perhaps twenty-five minutes of continuous fucking, he finally shoved his cock home one last time all the way into her cunt and through her tightly-stretched cervix and spurted his thick cum directly into her womb. He held it there until his cock finally quit spurting and began to soften, then withdrew one last time and moved around to her mouth for cleaning. Relieved that she had won, Anna gratefully licked his cock clean.

Susan was now in despair, not only had she lost the competition, but Konstantin showed no sign of getting close to climax himself. At this point, her formerly virgin little ass had been getting almost continuously fucked for over an hour. About the only somewhat positive thing was that the screams Konstantin's brutally painful fucking still occasionally caused seemed to excite Carlotta enough that she, at least, was on the verge of climax. As Susan thought this, Carlotta suddenly grabbed her head and forced Susan's mouth tightly on her cunt. Carlotta erupted, spurting her girl cum directly into Susan's gasping mouth. Susan had never seen a woman spurt before and was astonished at the quantity of hot, sticky liquid. Carlotta held Susan's face down tight against her cunt another moment or so, then released her and lay back. "Swallow it, all of it," Carlotta ordered.

Seeing that he was the last one left, Konstantin picked up his pace and began jack-hammering in and out of Susan's abused asshole even faster. All Susan could do was put her head down and moan. Finally with one last hard thrust, Konstantin began spurting, completely filling Susan's bowels with his cum. She was astonished he could still cum that much, given that it was his third climax of the day. Satisfied, Konstantin finally pulled out with a plop, his cum from Susan's overfilled ass dribbling out of her stretched-open asshole and down her legs. Susan lifted her head as he moved around to her face and took his cock in her mouth, resignedly licking him clean.

Carlotta was slipping back into her leather pants. "OK, that means Susan has fifteen strokes coming; her original eight, plus ten for losing, but minus three for making me cum. Anna only has five, her original eight minus three for making me cum. I think I and each of the men should give Susan her first ten, two strokes each. After that, she and Anna can give each other the final five. So, who wants to beat her tits,who wants to beat her cunt and who wants her ass?"

Susan was sobbing quietly as she contemplated the misery she was about to experience. Knowing how sore her ass and cunt were, each of the men decided to flog her tits. That meant four strokes on each of her tits. Susan naturally screamed with each stroke, but reflected that it could have been worse. Carlotta opted for her already sore and throbbing ass, making her spread her cheeks wide and focusing her two strokes directly on Susan's swollen asshole. Finally they were all through, leaving Susan a sore and sobbing wreck.

"Each girl will give her opponent the last five strokes on her cunt. Whoever lands the hardest stroke wins. The loser gets another three strokes. Since I don't yet have a chronograph like the Master does, we'll have to judge the strokes based on the shrillness of each woman's screams. Anna, since Susan is already sobbing anyway, I think we'll let you start on her." Carlotta secured Susan's ankles and hoisted her lower body into the air, spreading her legs and cunt wide. Anna took the offered riding crop and moved into position between Susan's spread out legs.

Anna really wanted to win this last contest. First, she didn't want any more strokes; second, she really hated this little bitch for what she had done to Anna's life. She swished the riding crop through the air several times to loosen up her shoulder, then, without warning, brought it down right on the lengthwise crease of Susan's already red, puffy "camel toe". Susan had been biting her lip and moaning in terror, determined not to cry out. The shock of the thin, whippy riding crop striking the center of her cunt caused her to lose that determination immediately as she shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, that was a good one, Anna. You may have a winner there," Carlotta commented.

Anna swished the crop through the air some more, increasing Susan's terror, and then once again, brought the cruel instrument down on Susan's helpless cunt. The scream was not as loud this time. Anna worried that Susan might be losing her voice. The last three were similar. Susan shrieked each time, but her voice was getting weaker. Anna just had to hope that the first stoke was a winner. Finished, Carlotta let Susan back down on the mat, then Dimirti helped her stand up. "I think we need to give her a few minutes to recover," he commented.

"In the meantime, Anna you may take your position," Carlotta commented, indicating the mat. Reluctantly, Anna lay down on the mat and watched as Carlotta attached the cuffs to her ankles. As usual, Carlotta spread her legs as wide as she could get them before she hoisted Anna into the air, depending on the angles of the ropes to force Anna's legs even wider as they were raised into the air. Anna groaned as the strain on her legs grew, causing her own cunt to begin to pull open. Satisfied, Carlotta turned to Susan and handed her the riding crop. "Whenever you are ready, my dear."

Susan gave Anna a look full of hate, then turned thoughtful. Rather than facing Anna, Susan moved around behind her. Anna strained to turn her head enough to watch Susan, but Susan just waited, swishing the crop through the air as she loosened up her shoulder. Eventually the strain became too much on Anna's neck and she gave up. Anna prepared herself, expecting that Susan would immediately start in. However, instead Susan waited quietly, heightening Anna's tension. Finally Susan quietly raised the crop and brought it down with all her strength on Anna's spread-open cunt. Susan had positioned herself so that just the last few inches of the crop would strike, causing the flexible tip to wrap down Anna's helpless cunt and impact directly on her clit. Anna shrieked so loud that Susan was surprised glass wasn't breaking somewhere.

Carlotta looked at the four men. "I think we have a winner," she commented. The men all nodded. "Congratulations, my dear. That means you can finish your five in this position, then have her however you want her for her last three." Susan smiled and raised the crop. The next four were just as effective, leaving Anna a sobbing mess by the end.

"Lower her down, please mistress. I want her on her knees; head down and with her ass spread for the last three." Carlotta lowered Anna down, released her ankles and had her assume the position. "Reach back and spread your ass, bitch," Susan demanded. With no choice, trembling, Anna did as instructed. Susan smiled as Anna's still reddened asshole appeared, then landed three more vicious strokes, making sure that the crop not only hit her swollen asshole, but that once again the tip wrapped around enough to savage Anna's cunt and clit. Finally it was over.

"Well, ladies, we have certainly appreciated tonight's entertainment; you may both retire to your rooms now.

Susan nodded and went to the small suite Carlotta had designated as hers. Still sobbing, Anna got to her feet and entered her own suite. Carlotta locked both doors, and then the group left, talking excitedly about other ways to use the two women.