Anna's Magic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how did you get here?" Anna asked, looking at our drenched guest.

"I took a cab with the tip you guys left, but that ran out about three blocks from here. I ran the rest of the way." Holly replied, glancing down at her dripping clothes.

"Girl you are soaked!" Anna noted, looking our guest over. Her hair was wet and matted, and goose bumps formed on her bare arms. "C'mon, let's get you out of those clothes and get you warmed up." With that Anna took Holly by the hand and guided her to the bedroom to change. I went to the kitchen and made us all some warm drinks, adding a little Irish cream liqueur. As I placed them on the table in the living room the girls returned, dressed in matching white terry robes. Holly had a chance to dry her hair and seemed to welcome the warm embrace of the robe as some color had returned to her face. I lit a fire in the fireplace and took a seat beside Anna on the couch as Holly eased herself into the recliner closest to Anna. We all sipped our beverages and talked lightly about the pub and how much of a prick Herb the bartender was this evening.

"I still don't understand why you came here instead of going home." Anna quizzed our guest. "Won't your dad be worried?"

"Actually my dad won't be expecting me until tomorrow morning as I usually hook up with friends and go out partying all night, and I figured I could use this opportunity to get to know you two better." Holly countered, shifting her position on the oversized recliner. "Besides, I have to get my underwear back from you!" We all laughed hard at the comment, and it seemed that Holly was feeling more at ease with the two of us. I watched as she crossed her slender legs slightly, allowing the robe to ride higher up her tanned thighs.

"Who says I'm giving those back?" quizzed Anna coyly. "I thought they'd make a nice memento of this evening." Holly giggled shyly at the remark.

"So what made you get into this lifestyle? The girl questioned, changing the subject "I mean it's definitely not for everyone." We both glanced over at Anna, who was pondering the thought slightly.

"Well, I really love sex, and that's a requirement obviously, but it's more. I like the feeling of power that comes with control over a person or situation. Not to the point it goes to my head, but just the erotic nature of knowing you are experiencing something new with another person, both physically and mentally. I do however practice everything safely, and there is always a medical that the other person must pass. In the end it just makes the whole experience more relaxing by not having anything to worry about." Holly hung on every word, her eyes transfixed on Anna's as she talked.

"Wow…that is so cool! And it's hard to believe that you do this and work full time too! How do you do it?" Holly asked.

"Well, I don't keep too many clients at one time because then it becomes too much like a job and the enjoyment of it kind of fades. My clients know this and respect that I only have so many sessions in a week. Most of the time they are more than accommodating, for obvious reasons if you know what I mean. And they still keep coming back for more." Anna remarked, tossing her hair back slyly with her hand. Holly just sat there in amazement of the blonde.

"So do you ever work with another person? I mean, together?" The girl was full of questions, but Anna handled it coolly.

"No, not really, I mean some of my girlfriends have helped me act out clients' fantasies, but never really get involved too much. I tend to work alone mostly, just because it's easier keeping things discreet that way. Why do you want to know so much about what I do?" Now it was Holly's turn to be quizzed.

"I just wanted to know…" Holly smiled sheepishly. "Actually, I wanted to know if you'd be open to working with me. You know, sort of teaching me the ropes so-to-speak. Ever since I found the business card in my dad's briefcase I've been curious about wanting to do some of the stuff you do. Will you teach me?" My cock sprang to life at the question, knowing that Anna had already agreed to help satisfy Holly's bi-curious desires. But Anna took her business a lot more seriously.

"Just what makes you think you're cut out for this lifestyle?" Anna retorted. "I mean, by the sounds of it you haven't had much sexual experience, let alone being up for working with total strangers. I just don't need the added worries right now." Holly just sat there, not knowing what to say next.

"That's why I want you to teach me. Don't you think it would be great if we could both work together? I could help you out by taking on some of your clients and that would allow you to concentrate more on your personal life!" Her eyes widened with excitement as she spoke, but Anna was still cold to the proposition.

"You're serious, really?" Anna interrogated, looking directly at the young co-ed. Holly nodded in agreement. "Okay, let's work on one thing at a time and we'll see how it goes. I can't promise anything yet as we've really just met and I'm not sure what you're capable of. But first things first; I don't believe I got to see that tight little body of yours fully in the pub tonight, so why don't you come over here and strip for me. I have to inspect the goods, so-to-speak, to help convince me that this would be a good idea." I sat there, drinking in the whole scene as Holly rose from the recliner decisively and padded to the couch right in front of Anna. With out a word she undid the knot in the terry robe and shrugged it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. My eyes drank in her body; from her broad shoulders to a pair of perfectly rounded 34C breasts topped with pert red nipples that pointed skyward. Her stomach was smooth with the smallest hint of a tummy and that led to slight, almost girlish hips. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed neatly in the shape of a triangle that pointed neatly to her shaved pussy lips. Anna and I both sat there transfixed on the vision before us as Holly turned around to reveal a tight, round bottom. Her ass cheeks were firm and tight, adding to her best feature - her long, slender legs and muscular calves. I sat there imagining how they would feel wrapped around my neck as I plunged my cock inside her sweet pussy.

"So do I pass?" Holly asked sarcastically, turning around to face Anna, as if she didn't already know the answer.

"I don't know." Anna answered calmly. "I didn't get a chance to finish my taste test earlier…" With that she grabbed Holly by the waist and guided the girl's snatch to her waiting tongue. Holly let out a slow gasp as Anna's wet spear made contact with her clit. I watched as Anna flicked at the tender bud, working her way around it until Holly's legs almost collapsed beneath her.

"Oh, fuck! Don't stop!" The coed cooed as she lowered herself over Anna hungry mouth until the blonde was lying flat on the couch, allowing full access to the woman's moist snatch. From my vantage point I could see right between Holly's ass cheeks as she straddled Anna's face. My girlfriend's tongue was darting in and out of the young woman's wetness with abandon. I reached into my jeans and began to slowly rub my hardening dick while I watched the show unfolding before me. Holly was now gasping and moaning as my girlfriends' expert mouth brought her ever closer to climax. Glancing down I saw the young woman's pretty bare soles as they shifted back and forth beside Anna's firm thighs. Not wanting to pass up an opportunity I got up and knelt down on the floor beside the couch bent down, running my tongue along the crinkled soles. This made Holly giggle slightly from surprise, but she gave no indication for me to stop what I was doing. I repeated the motion and tasted her mildly sweaty soles, savoring the tangy flavor.

"Oh fuck Anna I'm going to cum baby, don't stop! Mmm…" Holly's head thrashed back and forth as her climax kept building. I ran my tongue along the firm backsides of the young woman's claves and thighs until I reached her sweet ass, where I deliberately but gently bit each ass cheek, sending shivers along her entire body.

"That's it Steve, lick her ass, let's make her cum like never before!" Anna hissed, easing her ministrations on Holly's pussy long enough to give instructions. I traced a path over each ass cheek, and then bathed her sticky crack with my saliva, slowly zeroing in on the coed's crinkled star. Holly instinctively spread her ass with both hands, allowing me unfettered access to her rear entrance. I wasted no time in dipping my tongue into her yawning star as it expanded and contracted with the pleasure she was receiving from Anna's tongue.

"Oh fuck! You two are making me cum…" Holly moaned as her orgasm took over the young woman's body. I kept licking her tender asshole as she tensed her body, almost capturing my tongue within its warm depths. I could feel Anna's tongue still working its magic inside Holly's snatch as I imagined the girl must have came for at least thirty seconds, spasming and shivering while babbling on incoherently about how she felt.

It took Holly about five minutes to compose herself to realize she was still sitting on Anna's face. With a groan she swung her leg up and over Anna, flopping down on the couch beside me. I was still gently stroking my cock, waiting for more as the women composed themselves. Anna's face was now coated with Holly's juices.

"Un-fucking believable! That was the best orgasm of my life! You two are fucking awesome!" Holly breathed as she spoke the filthiest words of the night.

"Not awesome my dear just experienced." Anna shot back sarcastically, licking Holly's taste from her lips. "I must say that she has the sweetest tasting pussy I've ever had, Steve. I could eat it all day!" she added, smacking her lips. "But now it's my turn to be pleasured!" Anna was wasting no time at all as she scooted her ass up the couch into a sitting position, spreading her legs for our guest. Holly took the hint and lowered her hungry mouth to Anna's box. In this position Holly's sweet ass swayed right before my face and, not wanting to waste an opportunity I bent over and began to lick her swollen pussy lips. Anna was right; Holly did taste good. I lapped her snatch for the longest time without touching her clit, making her writhe in anticipation. It was then that I repositioned myself on the floor until I was below the young woman's thighs and went straight for her clit as I built her to another orgasm. Her bud throbbed between my lips as I lashed at it with my tongue. Her body shifted and tensed as the fire between her legs grew until she was screaming for me to fuck her. I didn't think twice before I repositioned my self behind her swaying ass, rubbing my fully engorged cock head up and down her ass crack. Slowly I eased my cock into her moist, tight box. Holly stopped eating Anna's pussy long enough to tell me how good it felt, my cock inching into her gradually. Soon my balls rested against her thighs and I just rested there, taking in the unbelievable sensation of her depths. I knew Holly wasn't a virgin, but I could tell she hadn't had that many lovers in her life by the firm grip her pussy had on my cock. I was trying hard not to cum and I had to rest for a few more minutes, getting my cock used to its new surroundings. I watched Anna's sweet face as she built to her own climax, judging by the looks I was getting from Anna that the coed must have learned how to eat pussy.

"Oh, yeah! That's it! Right there! Eat my pussy you little bitch!" Anna swore through clenched teeth. "C'mon Steve! Fuck her brains out! She's such a good pussy eater! I want her to cum again from your cock! Now fuck her!" I didn't need any more encouragement as I savagely slammed my cock in and out of Holly's gripping snatch, feeling my balls slap against her thighs. Holly began whimpering and moaning at Anna's pussy as I built momentum. Anna resolved this by grabbing the girl's hair and guiding her mouth back to her own mound. I continued to pound at Holly until I couldn't take it any more and was about to cum.

"I want you to cum in her mouth lover! I want her to taste your cock and her pussy together. I bet she's never done that before." Anna seethed as I withdrew from Holly's pussy and moved around to where she was bathing Anna's mound. Anna used her grip on the coed's hair to turn her head until Holly was face to face with my aching cock as I held on as long as I could before releasing a stream of seed into her open mouth. The first shot landed right on her lower lip, but the second made the target and shot directly onto her awaiting tongue. I lowered my cock and she engulfed it fully, sucking the last few drops of cum and her juices from my member. Anna grabbed the girl by the back of her head and guided her head back and forth on my cock, milking it for all I was worth.

"That's it my pet, swallow that cum down that sweet mouth of yours." Anna hissed. "Then I want you to eat me again until I cum!" It was obvious Holly was enjoying the rough treatment as she smiled seductively when my cock popped from her gorgeous lips. Being a good girl she returned her attention to Anna's snatch, and soon she had my girlfriend on the verge of climax.

"Yeah, lick my cunt you bitch! I'm going to cum!" Anna threw her head back as her orgasm overtook her. Holly lapped at the girl cream that flowed from Anna, savoring every drop as Anna writhed and shook beneath her, mouthing obscenities left and right. I sat down and observed Holly and Anna as they kissed tenderly, their tongues exploring every crevice of each other's mouths. The two girls then hugged and kissed once more before Holly lowered herself down and rested her head on Anna's breasts. The whole scene was breathtaking with the two women in an erotic embrace, bodies entwined as if the whole world had just stopped and time stood still. I dozed off into a blissful slumber to the sounds of the girls breathing, satiated from the evening's events.

12