Something Afoot Pt. 01

Story Info
Teasing you with my feet before we go out for the evening.
1.1k words
4.59
8.1k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive home as I'm soaking in the bath ahead of our night out. Tired from a busy day, relaxing in the hot water and bubbles. I call out to you. You come in and greet me with a smile and a kiss, before sitting next to the tub to chat.

"Baby, can you rub my feet for me please?" I ask coyly. My tattooed toes peeping out of the water. You smile bashfully and move towards the bottom of the tub, rolling up your sleeves as you go. I slip my feet further out to allow you to access them. Your skilled hands quickly get to work.

You run your hands over my slippery wet feet, gently caressing their aching arches. Bliss. A small moan escapes my lips. You chuckle, and as I look at you I can see that your cock is beginning to stiffen against your trousers. Tonight is going to be fun.

"Do we have to go?" you pout as you continue your gentle touch, your fingers lacing through my toes as you plead. "Let's stay in and play." Now it's my turn to laugh "We have to go and that's final. Maybe if you are a very good boy we can play later." And with that I wriggle my feet out of your grasp back into the hot water. Playfully splashing you in the process. "Now hand me a towel."

Dutifully you obey and I step out of the water and into the towel you are holding outstretched for me. I burrow into you, the towel soft and fluffy on my bare skin, inhaling deeply to breathe in your scent. "Let's go get ready," I murmur as you kiss my damp forehead.

In the bedroom I drop the towel and begin dressing. I can feel you watching me. taking everything in. Intimately devouring every inch of my body with your eyes. I choose some lacy black lingerie, the sort you like, and begin to put on a show. I slowly pull the knickers over my legs, inching over my thighs, eventually covering my neatly trimmed pussy. I contemplate the bra, but decide against it. I rarely wear one these days. Instead I pull my dress over my head, my rock hard nipples straining at the fabric, begging for attention.

I lie next to you on the bed, where you have been watching with an amused twitch on your face. I open my bedside drawer and after a moment's deliberation select a black polish. We begin to chit chat about nothing really, absent minded nattering whilst I begin to paint my toe nails. There's a tension in the air though, your trousers are still straining, looking ready to pop open.

"Here, let me help you with that," I interrupt. Leaning over I undo your trousers, freeing your throbbing cock. Your face is burning with embarrassment. "Hard day, baby?" I smirk at you as I begin to gently blow on my wet nails. Your cock twitches, pre-cum oozing out of the tip. I love seeing you squirm like this. "Remember baby, I said I'd play with you later!.. You give a little nod, big puppy dog eyes looking at me pleadingly, your cock visibly throbbing.

"Okay okay!" I giggle, "I'll tell you what baby, come here." I'm pointing at the space just beneath me on our bed. Dutifully you leap up, crashing in between my legs with lightning speed. Sitting on your haunches at my feet. "Such a good boy," I praise, leaning forward to ruffle your hair, pulling it ever so slightly to hear you moan. "Now, we really do need to go out. I do not have time to play with you. Am I understood?" You nod again.

I part my legs, immediately I can see your gaze travel up to those lacy black knickers. Can you see how wet I am? Can you see the glistening on my inner thighs? "But pet, I will make you a deal." You look hopeful. "I will allow you to cum now, IF you can do it within the next minute. Go."

Instinctively your hand wraps around your cock. You squeeze tightly illiciting a loud moan. You are sat under my gaze, any hint of modesty or control gone. Embarrassed, you don't know where to look. You close your eyes and begin to vigorously stroke your cock. "Look at me," I demand. Your eyes immediately lock with mine. We both know you love the humiliation, the lack of control. You moan louder.

"Cum for me baby."

Streams of hot sticky cum erupt from you as you shudder into climax. My feet are coated in your sticky ribbons. You are panting and flushed, our eyes still locked. "Well done, but look what you've done to my pretty toes. Clean them up." You blush then drop onto all fours. Your tongue eagerly meeting my toes. Another moan escapes your lips as you start to lap up the mess you have made. I love watching you eat your own cum. My pussy is dripping.

You work fast. Your soft, warm tongue exploring every crevice. snaking in between my toes to find every drop of your cum. When you have finished I ask you to remove my knickers. You oblige, staring at my wet pussy as I arch my hips to help you. I can almost feel your anticipation.

I spread my legs wide, opening myself to you. Reaching into my drawer again I pull out a small metal buttplug. I stroke it across my glistening lips, parting them. Gasping as the cold metal grazes my clitoris. You watch silently. I continue teasing myself until the plug is dripping with my juices. Now that it is well lubricated I bring it to my anus and begin to tease my opening. I don't last long. Soon I envelop the toy, my eyes widening as it fills me. I can see your cock starting to stir again. Now firmly plugged I put my damp knickers back on.

"Let's get ready to go baby." I stand, squirming a little as I feel the plug shift inside of me. I reach into the wardrobe and grab a pair of fishnets. Your favourite. I hand them to you and sit on the edge of the bed patiently. Enjoying the new sensations my plug is causing. You quickly regain your composure and re-dress yourself. Climbing off the bed you are soon back on the floor below me. You dress me lovingly. Rolling the tights up my body, starting at the tips of my toes and finishing at my waist. Once complete I bounce up off the bed.

"Let's go pet."

TBC.....