All Comments on 'Anne Working Overtime Ch. 13'

by Tantala

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very well written

Tantala,

You are a very good writer. Very accomplished technical skills on a story that was refreshing to read. You have a definite writing "style" developed and reading the piece was enjoyable. Well done. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm wondering...

....on which side of the equation you fall on. Do you indentify with the submissive one or her clients? It would arouse me a bit more if some of her clients were a bit rougher with her and used some abusive language toward her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow!

I've said it before, but this is the best chapter yet! Nothing could have been better than that restaurant scene. Nothing. Or maybe the next chapter could...with a mother and daughter! My goodness, author ( I don't feel worthy to call you by your proper name---too familiar), I think you must know my deepest fantasies. Or at least what I find erotic. Me and millions of others, no doubt!!!! Bravo!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantala@Tantala
I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica. Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot. 'A quest for Privacy' was...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES