Anne Working Overtime Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

And the girl was obviously anticipating something like this. Anne sensed how the pussy lips responded, tensely, tracing her every movement and caress. Then the lips slipped apart to drench her own lips in sweet wetness as the pubic bone vigorously pressed against her with growing anticipation.

This sweet pussy definitely was ready. As she finally let her tongue start sliding lazily up and down the length of the tiny inner lips, she quickly had to seal her lips over the opening to prevent rivulets of juice to drip down onto the inside of the girl's skirt. Even with her extensive training she almost missed it!

It was wonderful! Thrilling! And yet so strange in a way. This girl was just a little bit older than herself. Still the experience of her was quite different from the others.

"How does it feel, darling?" Ms. Sommer's voice drifted into her mind from somewhere far away.

Again the girl over her jumped, and she felt the thighs tense around her cheeks again, probably from sheer embarrassment this time...

"Good... oh good... fine!" she stuttered, putting her hand down on Anne's forehead in an instinctive move to push her away. To cover up her blatant arousal to her mother. Somehow.

But the push never came. As Anne snaked her speared tongue into the groove at her clit, the girl shivered again and hardly even tried to hold back a deep sigh.

"Would you feel better if I left you alone for a little while?" her mother asked, sensing her daughters discomfort about being watched this way.

No answer. Not a word in response. And what on earth should she say? Lana knew that her mother did this for her. This time she really did it for her. Of course she also wanted to protect her reputation by avoiding that her daughter got herself pregnant from roaming freely around with her cavorting hormone levels. But still. She had talked to her so much about this. Oral service. How it could calm you down to face any challenge. Prepare you for any ordeal, harsh or boring. And plainly how wonderful it was. Building a passion so intense it could burn your soul and make you kill with your bare hands!

And that's the way it was! Each caress, each movement of that miraculous tongue lifted her higher on this cloud of passion. Filled her body with numbing heat. Heat so intense it made her fingers trickle, cheeks and lips tremble, and her strained muscles ripple all over her body.

She moaned again. Tried to meet her mother's gaze. Gasped as that dutiful tongue hit an extra sensitive spot.

She wanted her to leave them alone. She certainly did. But if she was right about what she had said, she should try to get used to the idea of enjoying sexual pleasure in the presence of others. At least with someone as close as her mother!

She collected all her strength and looked up at her. "No..." she said. "It's okay... ohhhh yes... Okay..."

Those eyes looking at her were a mirror of love, approval and passion. Genuine involvement in her joy. More than she had felt it in a long, long time.

She decided she really wanted to try to go through with it with her mother watching. This crazy sleeping mask stunt really made it easier. Really! Having to deal with Anne's gaze as well would be completely unbearable!

She would try to sit back and enjoy. Put it all in the capable hands... and mouth... of this magnificent girl. The best surprise her mother had given her in a very long time... Just let herself drift further into this wonderful world of passion. Completely relaxed and receptive...

Anne felt more and more in control, in spite of the darn mask covering her eyes. She knew the game quite well by now and this girl – being younger and more inexperience – was already very easy to 'read' to Anne's well trained senses. She felt the thighs relaxing completely around her cheeks. That typical way of trying to play it cool and at the same time fully 'taste' and 'devour' the sensations running throughout her body from these first strokes of masterful stimulation.

But already as she did the first somewhat firmer tongue flicks right under the base of the clit, she could feel those thighs jerk lustily along her cheeks. And then the entire hip region gradually tensed, totally compromising the girl's faint attempts to withstand the effect of the patient work. A rapidly increasing effect. And then this light trembling again... almost unnoticeable, but always the same joy to Anne's service girl instincts. Trembles like a trickling through the girl's entire body!

It was always the same pleasure to discover that she had another one of her 'victims' fully in her power. And there was no doubt that she could tip this one over the edge anytime she would like to. Carefully she tightened her grip around the hips and made another few flicks over the base of the clit, sensing the body tense even more as the stimulation took immediate effect.

Another minute of this intensive stimulation had the girl trembling and gasping beautifully. Ms. Sommers felt her own heart racing as she witnessed her daughter's introduction to the pleasures of her utmost favourite service first hand. It was even more delightful than she had imagined. How beautiful she looked in her joy; in her sexual rapture. The sweetest of angels! The one angel of hers that deserved all the best that life could provide. And in her opinion there was nothing like the feeling that waved throughout her body right this moment. Nothing!

Overwhelmed by her own feeling of love and compassion, she got up from the couch and rounded the glass table in three steps to sit down onto the broad armrest at her darling daughter's side. Lovingly she put her arm around her shoulder while she used the other one to stroke her cheek and hair with gentle fingers.

Again Lana felt a sting of shame and shyness. Laying right under her mother's eyes like this. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to focus completely on the sensations massaging her brain. And quite soon the feelings got hold of her once again, despite the shyness and uncertainty. And her mother's attention added dramatically to it. Dramatically!

A glowing knot slowly built in her belly and started spreading even slower into her thighs and even into her arms. As it reached her chest she had to gasp breathlessly and squeeze her head back against her mother's arm. She lay almost motionless like that for maybe half a minute as the feelings grew to a raging fire and took full control. Her body was completely on its own, joyfully jerking and spasming in response to the overwhelming stimulation. And she just let it happen... let it float, listening to her mother's whispering advices. The knot in her belly grew to an almost painful cramp, so intense that her breath stuck and teeth gritted as she tried to cope with the burning intensity... somehow.

And then the orgasm hit her!

Like a punch in the stomach! Blowing her away like a leaf in the wind!

She felt her mother grasp her shoulder and neck as her body stiffened and she let out a pitched scream. Almost like a little child. Completely out of control! The thighs brutally clamped in on the head between them. A powerful shiver from head to toe. The girl's hands roamed down to grasp the head in a crushing grip and squeeze it up against the bouncing pubic bone.

"Yes darling... yes," her mother kept whispering into her ear; "Just let go... Just let it flow... feel the pleasure... feel it!" She kissed her passionately on the cheek. "Learn what pleasure is all about... what it can do to your life! If you just open your body and mind to it!!"

The girl's hips kept on trashing all over the couch until a new wave of ecstasy made her body stiffen again. Anne struggled to hang on the best she could, keeping her well- trained focus on the continuous stimulation of the base of the clit. This girl was what she had got used to categorise as a urethra- type. The kind of woman who came hardest when stimulated right under the base of the clit instead of direct tongue flicks over it. And she hadn't made one single one of her deadly top flicks still. Hadn't been necessary at all. And the youngster had to be cooled down a lot still before she would consider her deadly deep penetrations at all!

Anne went to finish her off by a powerful series of flicks slightly higher,almost touching the shaft of the clit, producing waves of intense shudders through the body over her. Lana now had one hand behind her head and the other hand grasping her mother's arm as she again squeezed her head back and gritted her teeth. Ms. Sommers had slipped her butt down off the armrest and was on her knees holding her daughter's head and neck as she kept up a fierce rain of loving kisses all over her face.

Suddenly the hand behind Anne's head let go and at the next moment was at her forehead, holding a moment, then briskly pushing her away from the pleasure source. It happened so fast that Anne almost lost her balance, and she had to let go of the girl's hips to avoid falling. As she swayed back to regain her balance, she kicked her head painfully into the edge of the glass table again. Much harder this time. The sting made her crouch down on her haunches for a moment with a silent curse. Not so much because of the pain. That wasn't so bad after all. But she had been too slow in adjusting her stimulation down to a proper let-down intensity. The tickling sensation had been much too strong for the girl to stand. And such a thing was nothing but a massive failure. Her sole purpose was to cause pleasure, not discomfort... All the way. If she hadn't had her kind of self confidence, she would have felt terrible, sitting there rejected and blindfolded with pussy juice seeping out of the corner of her mouth. Instead she again felt this awesome mixture of challenge and heat. She would be doing better than this... just you wait and see!

Lana was completely empty. Drained of every last quark of energy. Through the haze of exhaustion she sensed her mother wiping the thin layer of perspiration from her forehead with a lovely perfumed tissue. She saw this entirely different kind of glow in her eyes. This look of compassion as genuine as she had never noticed before.

She lay like this for a moment looking up into her mother's eyes, letting the discovery of these fantastic sensations, this new and completely different way of life, sink home in her mind. Then the wetness between her legs started to feel a bit chilly and uncomfortable. As she started working herself back up into a sitting position to find something to cover up with, they both recalled that dear Anne was still down there.

The girl was sitting in her crouched position, her hair hanging down covering her face, one hand rubbing the back of her head where it had hit the table. Ms. Sommers felt a sting of guilt as she saw the way they had left her, and turned around to more or less crawl on her knee over to her with her tits swaying under her elegant blouse. Reaching out to hand one of her tissues to her daughter, she lifted Anne's face, swept the blindfold over her head, and used another tissue to start wiping her face dry. Another fat drop of pussy juice seeped out of the corner of the girl's mouth as she peered and blinked her eyes to get used to the light again.

"Are you okay darling?!?" she whispered, looking at her with a concerned expression on her face as she dried away the shiny liquid from her cheek.

Anne shook her head lightly and smiled back at her. "I'm fine, thank you." Then her voice went down to a faint whisper. "I just couldn't do the last part right."

"Nonsense my dear!" the woman whispered back with a broad smile. "You did great. I know how good you are! I've been told a million times! Don't worry. This just goes to show how different we all are. You're just not used to people being as sensitive as she is, that's all." The lady shifted her position slightly to sit on her haunches. "Don't let that discourage you. You know Jean would tell you that this is just another challenge on your way to absolute perfection!" She chuckled. "Isn't that a great way of putting it?!?"

Anne smiled back in the direction of the voice, reassured. Just as she had felt from their very first meeting. And quite determined not to make that mistake once again. Was there a difference in sensitivity between older and younger women? Or was it just that it was completely new to this girl? After all her other clients had all been ladies well familiar with this rather special style of life. It was useful to try to remember that from time to time. But she had to be more careful, no matter what...

In her mind she already prepared for the next round. Just some recovery. Then building new trust again. Trust that she could find the right level of stimulation for all situations. And that was what she knew best. Better thananybody...

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers
12