Anne Working Overtime Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers

Lauren just sat over her for a moment, without moving at all; her back still crouched, her hair hanging down around her face, her breathing heaving and rasping as she gave her body time to recover. Then she let herself slip slowly backwards until she fell powerlessly to the side. Her pussy slipped off of Anne's face with a wet 'plop'.

This was the woman's third orgasm for the night, but she showed no sign of weakness yet. After just a few minutes of recovery she struggled out of the rest of her clothes and was over on her back with widely spread legs to let Anne's dark head to her pleasure-source once again.

Now she was more relaxed though, and seemed to be more receptive to the beauty of it all. As they settled down to a gentle rhythm of lazy tongue thrusts, their eyes met in a look of love that could say more than a thousand words. A love that continued to amaze the young girl... every time it happened. Except she seemed to fall in love with all her client ladies these days. And not just some cupboard love. Actually it felt like the very deepest kind... If she knew what love was all about at all, that is. It was like she could die for the lady she was serving at any time. As though there was nothing she couldn't do to make her even happier than she was when they made love. And again the beauty of it was the very fact that there was so much more to it than just the sheer sexual attraction, the sexual desire. So extremely much more.

Somewhere in the back of her head she recalled the things that had come to her mind earlier that evening. That she hadn't been able to say exactly what it was that made this woman so special. But the feeling was stronger than ever at that moment. Strong enough to make her shudder from excitement as she let her tongue work wetly along the full length of the pulsing love channel. All the time Ms. Lauren's eyes met hers with this tremendous glow of passion and love. Her face relaxed and beautiful, just with a slight strain at the corner of her mouth. Every now and then it would contort lightly as a particularly sweet pulse of pleasure got to her.

This time their lovemaking went on for about ten minutes before yet another orgasm shattered the lady's body. Even though Anne was as careful about the let-down caresses as always, Lauren had to push her away to get away from even the lightest touch for a while. The excellent service eventually took its toll even on her.

Anne laid flat on her belly between the widely spread thighs just looking at the beautiful pussy in front of her. So open, so juicy, so tempting; so vulnerable and yet so strong in a peculiar way. The ultimate pride of any real lady. Then those soft and powerful thighs, the delightful buttocks flattened out on the soft mattress. All this beauty, this genuine femininity,.. all thiswoman. Enough to drive any girl mad!

That was the moment when it was all suddenly so clear to her; itwas passion! Really! At the end of the day. That thing she wasn't quite able to put her finger at. It was nothing but sheer, unadulterated and animal- like sexual attraction. It was just the beauty of the combination with the feeling of true love that confused her. Itwas love too... definitely. But the attraction was at least a just as important part of it. Without doubt. And it actually was the same way with all of her favourite ladies. With Lauren Sommers, with Jean, and Carol, and Pamela, With Mary, ... with all of them!

Now the lady needed several minutes of recovery before she lifted her head and looked at her with a brave smile that told her she was ready for her fabulous tongue again. Anne sensed that this most likely was their last session for the night. Even for a lady like her.

Now it really was hard work. She still remembered the challenge of it. Hard work, but very, very sweet and rewarding. And although Ms. Sommers was exhausted, she took her pleasure with an energy and involvement that never failed to amaze her. Something quite different from the almost motionless and kind of technical absorption of pleasure that Claire Wilders seemed to enjoy as Anne worked patiently on the task of bringing her to her first quick cum over in suite no. 4...

Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers