Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, fuck -- shit, suck deeper.....Fuck."

We heard Beth gagging and moaning through the vent.

Now my finger was inside just a little and Annie's pussy was sopping wet. We heard Frank cumming as my fingers slid up towards Annie's hard little clit. And then we were falling and I was on top of her. My right hand found her tit over the shirt and I was grinding myself now between her thighs. Her face was frantic with lust. I pushed my arms up to look down on her. But the play by play next door went on too.

Frank: "Swallow that, slut. Yeah good girl."

Beth: A pause, and then "Holy shit that was hot."

Frank: A big whoosh or air came out before he said "You give good head."

Beth: "But oh my God your cock, I thought I was going to drown in your cum."

We heard her laughing as I lay suspended above Annie. I saw Annie's knees kick apart just enough to accommodate me.

Beth: "What have you got to drink in here?"

We heard sounds of rummaging in the mini-fridge and after that what sounded like a slap on her ass. Then more giggles.

Frank: "Got a little more on your chin."

Beth laughed again, "Give it here. Waste not, want not."

I slid down Annie's body till my face was right at her cunt. The panties were stained with her juices when I kissed her clit through the yellow satin and lace. Now I was sliding them down. I looked up to Annie. She was resting on her elbows watching me, panting, her lips pursed hard with desire. I dove in and kissed her naked pussy for the first time and Annie started moaning.

I looked up and hissed "No noise! You said it!"

I saw her take a sheet and bite down on it and I went back below. We forgot about Frank and Beth for a moment. When I pushed myself back off her I could see Annie's cunt clearly in the moonlight. It was puffy, fat and slick, with fine blonde hairs parting to open her little pink cunt. It was bubbling juices. And I went back and licked them up. Those lips parted and I grabbed two handfuls of her ass to guide her pussy into my mouth. Eerie sounds came from her -- moans and gasps muffled in her mouth by the gag of the sheet she bit down on. My tongue lapped her slit from bottom to top and back again. Then I penetrated her with my tongue and licked her clit in circles.

I could hear her moaning softly, a steady "Oooooooh." I pulled her legs up a bit, making her cunt pouch open deeper. One finger entered the cunt (part of my brain registered: no cherry in there!) as I licked her clit and her body started shaking. I slowed to kiss her thighs while I finger fucked her deep and hard. I put a second finger inside her little slit and went back down to blow and suck the hard little clit. She was shaking and moaning, but keeping the blanket in her mouth to muffle it. I almost stopped to make her be quiet again but it was too good for both of us. Now I lapped again, tongue flat along the entire engorged slit, and alternated that with finger fucking her. She moaned hard but I could hear action across the wall.

Frank: "I like 'em all."

Beth: "Well doggie is nice."

Frank: "Yeah and I wanna watch that ass move while I fuck you. Get up."

About 2 seconds later we heard her saying "Oh my god I'm gonna cum already."

Frank: "Go ahead; we'll just have to make the little cunt cum again."

Now she was totally into it, moaning and begging.

Beth: "Oh...oh...oh... don't stop...fuck me...oh god fuck me."

I was eating Annie hard and she was cumming herself. I remember thinking that Annie and Beth had simultaneous orgasms that night. Annie was moaning and thrusting her cunt into my mouth. I fingered her under the pelvic bone once more and she exploded. It couldn't have mattered much with all the noise Beth was making next door. Panting like a dog from her cum -- both of them. And I was still eating her. I felt her hands in my hair as she slid her bottom away from my mouth. And her hand was over her cunt, blocking the sensitive bud there from any more stimulation. I collapsed up on her body. We listened.

Frank: "Want it pussy or mouth?"

Beth: "Cum in my mouth...I can't .... You know..."

We heard the sounds of rustling sheets and then:

Beth: "Uuuuuuuuuhhhhh, God damn that's good."

Frank gave out a small roar and then her:

Beth: "Oh shit, all over me. Oh my god you came all over my face." But it sounded like a pretty friendly complaint if you know what I mean.

Frank: "Fuck you look cute like that!"

So far I was the only one who had not cum, but my hard cock was threatening to explode right in the boxers. Annie's eyes were closed and she was still breathing hard. I jumped up, pulled down the boxers and went to her face with my cock. My cock seemed huge against her pretty face and hard as petrified wood. It was already drooling pre-cum on the bed sheet beside her. She was my sister and I knew it -- but right then she was a slut who was going to suck my cock. Her eyes opened. Then they opened wider. So did her mouth. I hopped on the bed, straddled her chest and fed the cock into her wet mouth and as far down her throat as an inexperienced cocksucker could handle. Annie's eyes were huge. I pressed in and fed her more cock. Annie was gagging and I was pressing in with my hips, whipping the cock up and down in her mouth fast, fucking her there. I didn't try to last; it would have been no use anyway. I was cumming in her mouth. I pulled out to let the head rest in her mouth while the jets of sperm boiled out of my aching balls into her wet pink mouth. Annie gagged and pushed her face to the side, popping the still spitting dick out of her mouth. It lay along the side of her face and I shot 3 more strands of cum along her cheek and up into her beautiful blonde hair.

I collapsed on the bed beside her. Annie moaned, her eyes watery now and almost closed. I studied the cum streaks on her face and hair and asked if she was all right. 'Yes." she said in a flat voice. I found my shirt on the floor and turned to wipe some of the cum off her face.

"Are you sure? Did you like it?"

But she turned to the wall and only said "I need to sleep now."

Oh shit! Now I figured she was really pissed. Had I really raped my sister's mouth? Cum in her mouth? Cum in her hair and on her face? Just like Frank had done to Beth! The difference was Beth was cooing and giggling as across the wall she did something to wipe her face, but Annie had turned in a heartbeat all stony, icy silent and it scared the piss out of me. Was she really that angry right after I'd made her cum hard with my mouth? I was only getting my turn after hearing three other people coming like faucets! Then my hand went under the covers and rubbed against her naked thigh and ass. Suddenly my hard on was back in action in a big way.

I spooned in beside her, feeling my cock on her naked butt, my face buried in her neck. She didn't seem to object so one hand snaked around her hip and up under the little top she wore. I felt her tits properly for the first time, the nipples stiff but still rubbery. I was gentle and massaged her tits softly till I could hear her drifting off. All this time she never said a word! Then I replayed the day in my head, amazed that my desire to protect Annie had lead somehow to all this. It was quiet next door and so I figured Beth and Frank were done for the night too.

The next thing I knew I was waking up, still snuggled up and holding Annie's small tit up under her shirt. Now I could feel my cock against her skin while I listened to her slow, rhythmic breathing. I knew I was going to do it then. There was nothing to feel guilty about given what everyone had experienced. And so I was going to fuck my little sister before the night was out. But I was cautious. She'd been through so much already and believe it or not I was concerned for her even while I was planning. Plus her strange silence after I came from the bj still made me a little nervous about what her reaction would be. The good thing was I knew she was on the pill -- prescribed almost a year ago when painful periods were bothering her. So her cunt was open to me, or would be. My cock was getting harder and harder against her thigh.

Gently as I could I moved of the bed, tugging her hip gently to roll Annie on her back as I moved. The room had darkened, the moon probably behind clouds now. I had to see her body before I woke her to fuck. I got her on her back she was still sound asleep. I moved to the desk abutting the bed at her feet. There I found the spotlight lamp Bill used to study at his desk. I found the switch, pulling the lamp away from the direction of Annie's eyes. Then slowly I twisted the shade till the spotlight lit up her pussy. I knelt at the end of the bed, the lamplight going right over me, and inspected her cunt. Her pussy was no longer wet of course. I figured we'd both been out for a couple of hours at least. But the lips were still plump and delicious looking. And I could see the fine, soft pussy hair I'd only touched and licked earlier. It was a spare little forest fanning and feathering away from her slit -- blonde and fine and shining now in the light. I leaned in -- and the aroma of eaten pussy was still with us.

I wetted a finger in my mouth. Gently I ran it up the slit. She never moved. Then more spit on my finger went to paint her pussy. Still no movement. Finally I leaned over, inhaling her feminine essence and drooled a wad of saliva right over where I judged the lips had enclosed her clit. Now she was stirring. My fingers went to work lubing her sweet cunt with the spit, one finger plopping in to find some of her own moisture. Now she woke, groggy and questioning.

"Jeff, what? What are you...?"

"Sssshhhhhhh, we have to be quiet."

"But Jeff we already did this."

"I know Annie. Let's do it again? For me?"

"Jeff....." but her voice trailed off as I spoke over her:

"I know Annie, but this time I want all of you. I need all of you Annie!"

By now my finger was in her cunt, pulling moisture up and down the slit and finding the clit. The little red bugger woke up faster than Annie did and I swirled it and lathed it while we spoke. I bent in and licked her cunt, keeping the finger in her. Now she got into it and I felt her legs spread. I zoomed right over the clit, loving it totally with my mouth and tongue. She was starting to pant. My plan was to eat her till she came again and then to fuck her. But she got hot fast.

"Do it now, fuck me Jeff." My God had I heard that correctly? Well correct or not I was going to take her advice.

I stood and let the light shine on my hard cock and then back to her spread legs and cunt. A look of absolute lust washed over her. She lifted the little top in one motion over her head to be nude for me. And I lay down between her legs. My hand aligned the cockhead with the wet slit and I moved the head into her gently. I rubbed it inside up and down the slit, coating us both with her pussy juices which were suddenly running hard. I moved my hands over hers on the bed, holding her in place, as I thrust half way in. Annie winced and let out a small moan. But I kept it up -- pulled out a bit and rubbed the head inside the tight lips, and then pushed forward to fuck her a little deeper. I was pushing her knees up to open her slit wide and then I felt the head pop deeper inside her. She reached for her knees to hold them up and it must have tilted her cunt in at the perfect angle cause then I was totally inside her fucking and feeling my balls swing just under her cunt. I paused to bend my head down and suck each red nipple. Then I kissed her open mouth hard and stuck my tongue as deep in her as possible. When I did I felt her thrust her cunt forward on my cock. Hard moans were escaping from her. I took a hand and held it over her mouth while I rested on one arm above her.

Then I was fucking her in rhythm, banging her little pussy so hard she was sliding up the bed. Her head was hanging backwards over the side and I felt her cunt contract hard on my dick. My hand was holding back her muffled roars of pleasure when I started to cum in her. She was shaking under me, legs, body, arms head, as I exploded deep inside her, pushing my cock in as hard as it would go to get the sperm way up inside her. Then I was done, resting inside her and on her while she panted. My hand fell off her mouth when she was quiet enough and I slid down on her to suck her tits.

I heard her try to whisper "Do me more."

So my fingers went back inside and played with her clit. Her cunt was gorgeously swampy and I rubbed my wet sperm all over the hard, begging clit. Then I went down to watch her cunt as I played with her -- finger fucking her deep as she got closer. I had the urge to eat her then but backed off when I saw the big drops of my cum on her pussy, so I just finger fucked and watched her pussy. She took the sheet in her mouth again and heard her cry out. She was cumming for me again -- the sweet little tramp!

I pulled her by the ankles to get her head and shoulders back up on the bed. Then I was beside her -- kissing her mouth and tits, my fingers still playing in her cunt. This time she didn't seem to have the sensitive bud problem that we all get -- male and female. And I swear I fingered her to 2 more orgasms with my mouth sucking her tits. Finally I was biting her small left boob, leaving marks that we would both see the next day. She came with the sheet in her mouth again and we collapsed -- over and out.

We were whispering:

I said, "Amazing."

"Ohhhhh-Myyyyyyy-Goddddddd! Better than amazing."

"Your pussy was ..... incredible."

"Me? Your cock is unbelievable -- I didn't know guys came that much."

I kissed her and said, "Talk about it -- you must have cum 3 or 4 times from fucking."

"At least -- laughs -- I must have lost count. Were we really loud?"

"I don't know -- maybe. But ....it was worth it."

She kissed me with her tongue deep in my mouth and moved my hand back between her thighs. I looked down and saw new lust in her eyes.

"You ready again?"

"I don't know -- maybe. I feel like such a slut -- but I'm kinda liking it." Then she laughed.

"You were. I mean better than a slut -- better than anyone I ever had. But did you ever.... You know -- before?"

"Not really -- not like this -- I never even really gave head before tonight."

"What do you mean by 'not really'?"

"Well I kissed and licked some -- but I ended up jerking him off because I was too afraid to blow him. And I never let him .... You know -- fuck me."

"Mmmmmmm nice to hear. So I was the first inside you?"

"Mmmm nice for me too. Of course you were!"

"You wore me out -- I can go more than two times usually -- but not more than two like that!

Annie was laughing. "So I really got you?"

"Jesus Annie -- your pussy is just so hot. I was afraid you wouldn't let me fuck you. Especially after you got so quiet after -- you know -- the blowjob."

"Well not fucking you occurred to me after you practically choked me with your cum." She laughed and then got serious. "I wasn't mad when I got quiet, just confused. It all happened so fast and I never -- I mean I know you never did either -- but I never planned this at all and ...And then I just passed out my body was on total overload." She kissed my cheek now and said "But when you woke me up eating my pussy again. After the first lick I knew I would let you, you know F-U-C-K me." We both laughed at her spelling game, one we were used to using when our little cousins came over and we had to behave.

"Good girl -- course maybe I just would have had to rape you otherwise."

She giggled and punched my arm. "No need Jeff, none at all. But on the other hand, that might be fun too."

I was so sleepy that now I thought I was passing out. But I needed to get one thing straight before either of us could sleep that night.

"I'm sleepy! And I gotta wake up really early tomorrow."

"Why?"

"To fuck you again before they get up."

A beautiful smile lit up her equally beautiful face. "Will you? Please? Pretty please? Will you really fuck me again?"

She looked up at me and we kissed hard, with one of my hands groping her small tits while the other pushed her ass hard into my crotch. Then there was one more thing.

Annie asked "Do you think they heard us? "

"Hard to say. We certainly had box seats -- haha! -- for their action."

"Yeah, my god what a slut she is. I mean I knew she was but I never imagined that!"

"Well you didn't do so bad yourself." She punched my arm again as I draped it over her naked body.

We went to sleep. We were both happy. We were both wondering if we were found out already. We never discussed it as incest, not even later, just as the best sex either of us could imagine. But of course it was incest. The sister I wanted to protect had just declared herself my slut -- and we had a date to fuck in the morning. Then we had three nights together after that. We would worry about Frank and Beth later.

12