All Comments on 'Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 06'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DocCISDocCISabout 14 years agoAuthor
My apologies on so long...

I would like to apologize for taking so long with these chapters of this series. Unfortunately with traveling constantly for my job and family life, time to write is extremely limited.

I would like to thank everybody who has continued to write to me asking for the series as you all have kept me going to write, particularly p_c352006 who has inspired me with continued messages to keep me going! I do have at least 3-4 more chapters I still plan on writing for this series, so it is definitely continuing...just not sure when they'll be done...but I do plan on keeping them going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice to see you back

good read, although a little sci-fuck story, to many people are involved to still nobody else knows or sees what's happening. this narrows a bit the fun over all. also the fact her guy eventhough having proof of blackmailing and drugs does not take the lead back and controlling the kiddies and his friends. but thanks for the chapter.

DeepriderDeepriderabout 14 years ago
An Apology

Some where in your story I mis-read the ages of Annie's owners as Jr HS but I did see in this section that they were HS Seniors and remember the statment of their age at the first when characterised by the mother is though older irresponsible and not to be trusted.

However, so far the BF is still a spineless pussy as I would as already stated beat the fuck out of the two geeks. However, knowing of their depicted character it is a wonder that Brain has not forced his sister in to servitude and prostitution.

DocCISDocCISabout 14 years agoAuthor
Deeprider...

<i>However, knowing of their depicted character it is a wonder that Brain has not forced his sister in to servitude and prostitution.</i>

That thought occurred to me; however, due to Literotica's rule on under-aged, that won't be an angle I will persue; however, without giving away a future chapter, the mother and father may have something along those lines ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

Really enjoyed this chapter. Your writing is a little verbose, but it builds up to a really good payoff.

Not sure I like where the introduction of Brian's mother is going.

DocCISDocCISabout 14 years agoAuthor
Not sure where it is going really...

I am not sure whether the mother gets involved, the parents get involved at all...or really where the story goes. I have a general outline, but then as I write I just let the story go where it will. Chapter 6 (got labeled as 6a somehow, but no biggie) originally did not have the construction scene or the car wash. Chapter 3 never had the shoe store or final gang bang in it...they all just developed as I wrote the story.

Right now the only DEFINITE plots I am pursuing are the pool party and her house sitting the two boys and what will be happening during those two major incidents. After that, I am not sure where it is going as I have a few other ideas but not sure if they are major plot involvements or just intermediate chapters...or if they will be plots in a different series, hehehe.

FlirtingInNYFlirtingInNYabout 14 years ago
Glad to have you back!

Out of habit, I always check your submissions page (bookmarked) before delving into a new story from the index here at Lit and boy was I glad I did this week! Another great installment! I love that Annie is starting to accept her inner-slut and doing things on her own (with a little help from the drugs). Your writing is so detailed it's really easy to get lost in the story! Keep up the great writing and I can't wait to see what happens at the pool party!

DocCISDocCISabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback all..

I do appreciate those who are enjoying the series. I wish I had the time to get the chapters out with some regularity but time is a hard commodity to come by these days. I have no ETA on the next chapter, but I do appreciate the comments and feedback everybody gives!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

thanks for continuing the series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

Awesome series mate! i hope we dont have to wait too long for the pool party :-D

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
wonderful

but......please, please, don't make us wait too long for the next chapter. I've got a bad case of blue balls as I wait for the final chapters of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please find the time

i've lost count of the number of times i have read this whole story...and i have definitely lost count of the number of orgasms i've had rubbing off to it...i know it must take a lot of time to write a story this good but please please please post the next part soon...

and thank you for the hours of fun i have had reading it...

luv u...candy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

I've just discover this very exciting story. I am eager to read the next chapter.

Wonderfrul work.

DocCISDocCISover 13 years agoAuthor
Still writing!

I appreciate all the comments and even private suggestions...and I do apologize for the length of time these take to come out. I'm almost done with the Pool Party and hope it will be worth the extremely long wait!

I won't promise a time frame as I travel literally 5-6 days a week for work and by the time get to the hotel, rarely have enough energy to eat let alone sit down for a writing marathon. The weekends home are spent with my family so writing then is a bit awkward, hehehe...so it's a rare weekends I have to myself to write.

Soon is all I can say...the complete Pool Party rough draft is done, I just need to make a few storyline changes (foreshadowing for the chapter AFTER the pool party, hehehe) and then will be posting it. Hopefully by the end of October...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can't wait

I hope for some very kinky public humiliation, with leash, stockings, water sport... and all the amazing imagination that you demonstrate so far. Long live Annie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

Excellent story. I agree with all the positive commentaries. Hope that the next chapter will be delivered soon. Well done Doccis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Are we going to see the next chapter soon? Its been a year now and the anticipation is building.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nobody's Home

As the last time DocCis was on was back in November, I think it is highly doubtful that this story will reach its conclusion.

DocCISDocCISabout 13 years agoAuthor
Still kicking...

I am alive and writing...sadly my job has me traveling back and forth between the east and west coast of the US weekly for the last 2 years...with very little time in between to even breath let alone write.

Good news is light at the end of the tunnel and a job transfer is coming soon which requires no travel, so can actually go HOME each night! Add to that I am close to the end of Chapter 7 (Pool Party) so just wanted to give that update!

Cards13Cards13almost 12 years ago
GREAT START but not your style at the end

GREAT START but almost rape at the end and not in keeping with your excellent descriptions and situations of earlier writtings.

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@Cards13

Sorry you didn't like the ending.

One of the things I was trying to portray was in the semi-controlled environment of the boys or even in Ch. 07 with Bob's friends, she may be coerced, humiliated, and forced to do things she may not do herself, she knows the people in control so feels somewhat "safe"....and eventually she enjoys the scenarios. Nobody means her physical harm, and when things are happening, she does not have to worry about her safety on a certain level.

This one time when she does something on her own with nobody around she knows, she realizes how much things can get out of control, and what little control she actually has...but the scary thing is she ultimately enjoys it as well, although on a different level.

I agree it was one of the "rougher" scenarios, but in the end, it was something she enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW!!!

A very sexy chapter!!!

Probably the best gangbang scene I've read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous