Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike Jerome tit fucking her, Red Trunks cock was much larger, and Annie was able to not only tit-fuck him but suck the head of his cock at the same time. Her body rose up and down, gliding along the shaft, the position of her mouth over his dick causing drool to leak down and provide more lubrication between the cleft of her tits.

Annie started moving faster and faster, feeling the cock hardening both in her mouth as well as against her cleavage as she bounced up and down. Abstractedly she heard Rhiannon's song "Rude Boy" play as her body slid up and down the stranger's large cock.

Abruptly she heard him shout "Oh Shit!" feeling his hands pushing down on her head, keeping his cock in her mouth as what felt like a garden hose emptied into her, splashing with force against the back of her throat. Annie tried to swallow, but was unprepared for the incredibly large amount as her mouth flooded with sperm. Unable to contain it, waves of cum exited her mouth, pouring over her chin, onto her tits, the hot liquid dribbling down her stomach. And still to her amazement the cock continued to pump in her mouth. Annie again tried to control swallowing, again overwhelmed.

Several exclamations of "Holy shit" and "What a fucking load" echoed around her, but Annie was still too preoccupied controlling the pulsing member between her lips.

Finally he pulled back, the cock sliding out of her with mouthful of cum following. Annie looked up at his grinning face as he reached down. Pulling up his red trunks without pause, he smiled down at her, telling her "Definitely worth the cost," as he moved back.

Annie unconsciously smeared cum over her body as she saw the next guy, Black Trunks walk up with a smile. He was shorter than the previous guy, and Annie unabashedly reached up and pulled his trunks down. His cock, although larger than most, was definitely not in league to what she just had in her mouth and Annie felt a brief relief, her lips needing a rest.

Being shorter, Annie got back on her hands and knees as she immediately started sucking him off. The smell of cum was all over, the odor of sex turning her on even more as she moved her body back and forth, letting it work instead of her mouth to give it a little more rest. As she rocked, she begain imagining her being taken from behind, as if the cock was going through her.

Annie gyrated her hips, moving her legs together, the thong rubbing against her clit with her movements, getting more turned on as she noted the next song, Enrique Iglesias' "Tonight I'm Loving You." She began moving in rhythm to the song and was suddenly startled when the lyrics came on, realizing it was an uncut version, the voice singing "Tonight I'm fucking you," coming across loud and clear.

Annie suddenly felt hands glide across her ass as she continued gyrating her hips, the cock gliding in and out of her mouth across her lips. She groaned around the dick in her mouth as the hand move between her thighs, barely conscious of opening them further to give whoever it was behind her easier access. As the cock moved in and out of her mouth, and the words of the music permeated the air and Annie anticipated with relish whomever behind her to touch her.

She let out a loud moan over the cock in her mouth as a finger ran across her thong covered slit, glad the wet material would hide her excitement. Even more dismayed, was her involuntary whine when the finger moved away until she heard Rick's voice near her, "Annie, do you want that itch scratched as well?"

Annie's body was uncontrollable, and she had only one answer as the cock pulled out of her mouth, gasping for breath she panted, "Oh God yes!"

Knowing Rick had a huge smile on his face, Annie put the cock in front of her back in her mouth as she felt hands, undoubtedly Ricks, slide up her legs to her hips. Expectedly she felt the ties of her bottom being pulled, the sudden cool air hitting her bare core as the material pealed way. "Gentlemen, the main attraction may now commence," Rick yelled, as Annie heard cheering behind her.

All Annie could think about was the cock in her mouth as she felt a weight move behind her on the chair. Feeling hands on her hips, she took a brief moment to turn, seeing Rick kneeling behind her. All she could do is groan when Rick said, "Ready cum slut?"

She felt him place a hand on her lower back and suddenly Annie's mind exploded in pleasure as she felt his cock push against her cunt at Ludacris' solo came on. Annie rotated her hips in response to the pleasurable intrusion as Rick sat still for a minute, allowing her pussy to accommodate to his girth.

When he placed his hands on both her hips, Annie was ready as without any preamble, Rick started sliding in and out of her steadily. Pre-occupied with her muscles accommodating Rick's side, she suddenly felt the cock in her mouth ejaculate, taking as much as she could in her mouth as her mind focused on Rick's cock moving in and out of her cunt.

As the cock in front of her moved away, Annie leaned down to her elbows, "Oh God, yes, fuck me, fuck me, Oh God!" she shouted uncontrollably as Rick literally slammed into her cunt over and over without pause. Her body jerked forwards and backwards to the violent thrusts as Rick hammered into her relentlessly.

A small part of her realized she was being fucked in front of a group of guys, many of them strangers; however, she was too overcome with lust and instead of being shy, Annie only hoped she could last through them all, wanting nothing more than to be their sex object.

All too soon she felt Rick stiffen, as he shouted out, "Oh fuck, Anne-Marie, I'm cumming, cumming in your tight cunt!"

Annie could only respond with "Yes!" as she felt the cock inside her tighten up, warmth filling her pussy as Rick came inside her. He stroked a few more times before pulling out and Annie remained where she was on her elbows and knees. She could feel Rick's cum leaking out of her pussy when she felt movement on the chair. Looking back, she saw Greg Smith, move behind her, grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll gladly take sloppy seconds, or third, or hundredth's of this bitch," he said, ramming his cock into Annie without any delay.

Annie grunted, and if it had not been for her being so worked up and lubricated with Rick's cum, it probably would have hurt, but instead, Greg's cock slid easily into her eager pussy.

"Fuck, she's so tight!" she heard him yell behind her as he pounded ceaselessly into Annie. As his body slammed into her hips, her body was thrust forward and her hair was pulled up. Seeing the third guy who had won the bidding for her blowjob, she only smiled at him, seeing his trunks already down.

Annie eagerly took his cock in her mouth, letting Greg abuse of her body move it back and forth. As his cock moved out of her pussy, the cock in front of her entered her mouth, and vice versa as her body swayed back and forth. Annie clamped tightly on the cock in front of her, sucking and swirling her tongue as she eagerly sucked him, feeling Greg starting to move faster and faster inside her, knowing he was about to come.

Suddenly she felt Greg stiffen behind her, the warm sensation in her pussy proof of him cumming as she was suddenly surprised at the cock in her mouth also erupting, filling her mouth with cum as she greedily swallowed all she could. Annie's mind was a whirlwind of lust as both men came into her from each end, almost whimpering as they also both pulled out of her.

The loss was only momentary she saw Tom Kender move over to her. Smiling up at him, he grinned back telling her, "I want you to ride me. Since this is being filmed, I can't chance Sheila seeing my face fucking her best friend," he smirked, "but I'll be damned if I'm not going not have myself inside the hottest piece of ass ever," he smiled.

Annie moved aside as Tom Kender lay on the lounge chair, his erection proudly pointing up and without even a thought, Annie straddled him, pausing only briefly to him, "Which way you want me facing?" Tom laughed as he told her away so he could see her slut tattoo as she rode him.

Annie turned around, seeing a crowd of men around her, watching intently. She noticed without any fear many of them already had their shorts pulled down. A wicked thought entered Annie's mind as she realized she was going to be a busy girl. Smiling openly at them, she lowered herself on Tom's hard cock.

She gasped at the difference in angle; although his cock was not large, it pressed in places neither Rick or Greg had hit and she started undulating her hips, his cock sliding back and forth into her throbbing pussy. She heard a muffled, "Gawd" behind her as she leaned forward, her body moving up and down, riding him rapidly. The sensation felt too good as Annie leaned forward, putting her hands on his knees and started riding him rapidly.

Her peripheral vision saw a shadow before her and looking up, saw another one of the strange guys, this one with glasses standing in front of her, his cock pointing towards her face. As if on cue Tom's hands gripped her hips, guiding her as she reached up, pulling the cock to her enthusiastically, taking it into her mouth as she rode one cock, sucking another.

Annie's body was on pure sexual autopilot, needing to satisfy every cock she came across. She was not thinking; no thoughts of Bob, whether he would return, or even the idea of being fucked in front of so many men entered her mind. All she could fathom was absorbing the pure pleasure as her body was used unconditionally. This became her mission, she was here for a purpose, and she was going to accomplish it like everything else, superbly.

Her hips were slammed forward as Tom thrust into hard, feeling again the warm flush inside her as indication of him cumming. She stayed straddled across him as she continued to suck the cock in front of her, using all her tricks to get him to get off as he quickly as possible until he pulled back, shooting his load across her face before stepping back.

Annie pulled herself off Tom, sitting on her folded legs as he got up. Before even being able to take a breath, she saw the junkyard guy Fred before her, telling her to lie back. Annie had no hesitation as she complied, lying across the lounge chair, her legs slightly parted. The Texan moved between her legs, raising her knees up, and then pulling her calves on his shoulders as he maneuvered between her legs.

"Now it's my turn, little philly," he told her knowingly as his cock easily slide between the wet folds of her core.

Annie's mind did flips as the sensation of the Texan's cock spread her labia, thrusting deep into her. At this angle, with her legs over his shoulders he entered deeper than anybody, giving him complete access to her canal.

Although is first few strokes were slow, he leaned over Annie, stretching her knees almost to her shoulders as he started slamming uncontrollably into her. Annie could not believe the feeling of the cock slamming into her as she started grunting, "Ungh...uhng...oh God, yes...fuck...ungh..." over and over. The guy was tireless as he hammered into Annie's pussy relentlessly. She could not feel the rest of her body, so focused on the feeling of the cock moving rapidly in and out of her, the wet sounds of her pussy squishing around his cock in time with the creaks of the lounge chair.

The Texan was stretched straight over her as he hammered into her, and Annie was amazed at his stamina, never having anybody last this long at his pace. Suddenly, she started to feel a build-up within her, "Oh god, I'm cumming!" she cried uncontrollably.

As the first orgasm hit her, Annie's body started shaking frenziedly as the Texan suddenly grunted, his cock spasming inside her. The knowledge of yet a fourth man's cum filling her pussy sent her over the edge again, realizing she still wanted more.

The Texan laid upon her for several minutes as he came down from his high, sweat from his forehead beading down his nose, landing on her chest as Annie was bent almost in half beneath him, unable to do anything but wait. Finally he smiled at her, pulling out as Annie sighed when her legs were lowered, blood flowing back into them.

Immediately another shape loomed over her, seeing Jerome Wilson completely naked standing over her. "I think Tom had the right idea, I want you straddling me, but I want to watch your tits sway and your face as I plant my dark seed into your white cunt," he leered.

Taking his proffered hand, Annie let him pull her up so he could lay down. The feel of cum leaking down her inner thighs was a rush as she comprehended she was holding more than she could contain after four men emptied into her.

"Come on slut," she heard Jerome mutter, realizing her mind was wandering as she straddled him, immediately lowering herself on his cock, to his satisfied, "Oh yeah, this is heaven, Bob's fiancée fucking the entire gang," he muttered.

Annie started sliding up and down his shaft, not as large as she thought it would be when she first saw him, ruining the stereotype of all black men all having large cocks, but he still filled her as she began riding him up and down, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

His hands were on her hips, guiding her, when Annie saw another person in front of her, one of the other strangers standing in front of her. He looked down at Jerome, asking, "If you don't mind, can you move a bit back?" he grinned.

In response, Jerome humped his body further up the chair, the jerky motions impaling Annie on his cock until her face was closer to the guy standing before them. As her body slid up and down on Jerome's cock, she leaned forward, moving closer to the stranger's cock. Eventually she was leaning forward completely, her tits swaying directly in front of Jerome's face as he fucked her, pounding into her rhythmically. Meanwhile her mouth became full of strange cock as the guy held her head tightly, guiding it back and forth between her lips.

Annie tried to move her body, being impaled by two cocks; however, between the stranger's grip on her head and Jerome's on her hips, she was at the complete mercy of both men.

Before she could accommodate any cadence between them she heard Brent Maugham's voice behind her, "Well, there's still some opportunities here I see," hearing a few other guys chuckle.

Suddenly Annie felt something on her lower back, tanning oil was being poured on her back wondering what he was up to. Annie felt the liquid slowly roll down the crack of her ass as comprehension started to seep in, "Mmph," she tried to say around the dick in her mouth, but instead she heard Brent tell the other guys to hold on, feeling another body move on the lounge.

Annie tried to squirm away; however, Jerome's grip on her hips and the stranger's on her head gave her little room, her arms grasped around the stranger's thighs for support. Even expecting it, Annie was shocked when she felt a hard probing at her anus.

"Ngthlaly," she tried to tell them to stop, but the stranger who's cock was deep in her mouth, held tight against him, her only capability being able to breath.

Jerome slid in and out of her pussy slowly groaning about "white married pussy" again feeling the head of Brent's cock against her back hole. Suddenly before she could do anything else, her both her hands were lifted and guided towards a cock on each side. Annie instinctively started stroking them, raising herself up and down on Jerome's member as she focused on the cocks not only in her hands, but in her mouth and pussy holding her still.

Annie let out a relieved moan as the pressure against her ass eased, until she suddenly felt a quick push, her eyes opening wide as she let out a muffled "Unghph" and Brent's cock slid past her sphincter, her ass stretched. The feeling was not unpleasant or painful, remembering the anal intrusion at the car wash. In fact, she realized morbidly as she loosened up it began to feel good letting out a loud groan around the cock in her mouth.

"Why, I think she likes it," she heard Rick laugh near her, as Annie could only groan in response. Slowly the cock in her ass started sliding back and forth, alternating rhythm with Jerome's cock in her cunt as Annie held onto the two cocks in her hand, trying to stroke them in time to her body. The guy in front of her continuously thrust his cock quicker and quicker into Annie's mouth.

Annie again had a momentary out-of-body thought as she realized she was servicing five guys simultaneously, her body being truly used for nothing but sex as she groaned, the imagery almost too much for her battered, lusting body.

Suddenly her mouth was filled with warm salty fluid, which Annie immediately swallowed, sucking the cock in her mouth dry. Still her body was raised up and down by the cocks alternating strokes in her ass and pussy, her hands jacking off the other cocks as she was fucked everywhere.

The guy in front of her moved away and Annie leaned further forward, using the cocks in her hands as handholds, giving both Brent and Jerome more access. As if on cue both of them started thrusting faster and faster, their strokes no longer in synch as each uncontrollable thrust into her.

The intense feelings were too much and Annie felt herself building up to another orgasm. "Oh God, yes," she moaned, "Fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy! Oh God I'm cumming!" she yelled, her body racked with spasms as she came over and over.

In the midst of her own orgasm, she felt Jerome and Brent both thrust into her at the same time, their cocks throbbing as they came inside her together. Shockingly Annie felt warmth hitting her shoulders and back. Glancing to her sides, she realized the cocks in her hands were cumming as well; her body now saturated with cum, inside and out.

Annie felt Brent pull out of her ass, almost laughing as a small fart followed, quickly quieted as Jerome lifted her, pulling out of her as well. Annie fell forward on her stomach on the chair, trying to recuperate, but immediately felt somebody straddle her legs. Without even looking at who it was, Annie felt somebody lay on her, spreading her legs apart as a cock slide easily into her flooded pussy.

Annie saw an arm on each side of her shoulders, feeling the guy on top of her move his legs. Placing his legs on the outside of her legs, he pulled her legs together, causing her pussy to clamp down on the cock sliding in and out of her. Although already fucked by several guys, the position and clamping of her legs brought new sensations to Annie, as she uncontrollably began moaning in response to the cock moving in and out of her abused core.

The guy lowered his entire weight on Annie, his hips unceasingly rising and falling as he began pounding into her while her body eager to accept all he gave her. Amazingly she felt her body starting to build up to yet another orgasm as her moaning intensified. The guy slammed repeatedly into her, the "slap, slap, slap" against her wet ass accompanying her grunts as she laid there, letting her body take the pounding. Before she could build up to her orgasm, she felt the body upon her stiffen, his cock slamming into her one final time as she became the cum repository of yet another guy. He stayed in her for a few moments before she felt him pull out, getting up from his position and leaving her lay on her stomach.

Before Annie could even recover from this last assault on her pussy she felt her shoulder being pulled, a voice saying "Roll over, slut." As she wordlessly complied, she saw Rick above her, his cock again hard as he grinned down at her, "I can fuck you forever," he said, as he lowered himself between her legs.

Annie spread her legs without prompting, moving her heels behind Rick's thighs as he moved between them. Looking down at her, Annie waited with anticipation for his cock to enter her, but he still looked down at her, grinning.