Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at him questioningly, she saw Rick grin, "I want you to beg for it," he said

Although a part of her screamed "No" in her mind, Annie groaned without further prompting, "God Rick please fuck me, I want to feel your cock inside me, show me how you truly are the best man. Fuck your best friend's fiancée, please!" she moaned, meaning every word of it.

Seeing Rick's happy smile, he told her to keep talking as she felt his cock slide into her cunt, "Oh God, yes, fuck me Rick, fuck me hard," Annie urged him as he pumped into her, her feet pulling him deeper with each thrust.

"Yes, that's it, fuck your best friend's fiancée, give her your hard cock and show her what she's made for," Annie continued repeatedly as Rick moved in and out of her.

"That's it slut, keep talking," Rick said moving back and forth into Annie.

Annie could not help herself as she started screaming out loud, "Oh God, fuck me Rick, all of you fuck me, I'm your slut, I'm the garage's slut, please fuck me!" Annie moaned uncontrollably, already having been denied cumming yet again as Rick continued pounding into her. "Oh yes, stick your cock in my cunt, I'm the garage slut, I'm here only for you all to fuck me, Oh God yes!" she yelled, as Rick started jackhammering into her.

Annie felt him shift position as he raised one of her legs up, placing it over his shoulder as he turned her slightly to her side. Annie gasped as his cock slid deeper, the thickness spreading her pussy wide and deep. Without prompting she groaned, "Fuck me, oh God yes, fill my cunt with your sperm, with your cock, use me!" she groaned as Rick relentlessly slammed into her, the 'slap slap slap" of his pelvis hitting her groin getting louder and louder.

Annie could no longer talk, uncontrollably grunting at each thrust of Rick's cock until she felt another orgasm building. "Ugh, cumming," she gasped, as her mind suddenly exploding in orgasm, her whole body shaking as Rick's body stiffened, his cock cumming inside her for a second time.

He lay upon Annie for a few minutes, his cock slowly deflating inside her before standing up.

Annie continued to lay there, cum covering her body and seeping from every orifice. "Now for sloppy fifths...or is it sixths," she heard a voice above her.

Looking up Annie saw another guy she did not know. She frowned at him as he bent down, pulling her to her feet while she looked at him questioningly. He was a body builder type, and Annie exclaimed in surprise when he grabbed her by the ass and pulled her off her feet, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist. Trying to maintain her balance, Annie felt him lower her onto his cock, amazed at his unerring aim as she began groaning at not only his display of strength but being at his mercy.

Annie's body was raised and lowered, impaled on his cock as he asked her how it felt, which she could only groan in response.

"Mind if I join in?" she heard another voice behind her.

"Not at all brother mine," the man holding her impaling her on his cock said. Annie looked over her shoulder seeing a similarly built man move behind her. Before she could say anything she felt his hands spread her ass cheeks as the hard tip of his cock pressed against her ass. Immediate her anus loosened, his cock sliding in as Annie groaned. She was apparently still well lubed from Brent's fucking of her ass, and was held helpless up by the two men. Annie continued to be raised and lowered on the two cocks, totally out of control and at the mercy of the two hunky guys as they moved her body faster and faster up and down.

Annie had one arm wrapped around the guy in front of her, the other reaching around the head of the guy behind her as she was fucked uncontrollably. Each was grunting in her ear as she helplessly floundered in their grip, not believing the stamina and strength of the two as they used her while she hung between them like a rag doll.

The sensation of being held up and fucked was too much as she suddenly felt her body twitch, an unexpected orgasm taking her over as her body convulsed between the two men.

As she rode the waves of her orgasm, she suddenly felt the cock in her ass slam and stay, twitching inside her as she realized he was cumming with her. Meanwhile his 'brother' continued to pump into her. After a few moments, Annie felt the man behind her move away—with some regret she realized. Before she could get accustomed to his absence the man holding her spun around, setting her ass set on one of the tables, while his cock still moved in her cunt.

Annie kept her legs wrapped around his hips, but leaned back with her arms behind her holding her. The body builder took hold of her hips and started slamming into her relentlessly. He began fucking Annie so vigorously she had to wrap her arms back around his neck, afraid he would push her clear across the table as his cock pounded into her. Then, with little warning, he sank himself fully into her one more time and stayed there, Annie feeling him emptying his sac deep within her.

As he pulled out, he left Annie sitting on the table, briefly thanking her as he retrieved his shorts. Nobody else was around her other than Jerome and Rick with cameras, as they moved in front of her. Annie looked down, seeing her pussy lips puffed and reddened as a steady stream of cum seeped out of her onto the table.

During this reprieve Annie looked around and saw some of the guys had left. Having her fuck or suck them, apparently some had left. Annie only recognized the gang and a few other of the strangers she had not recognized earlier, mainly Red Trunks and Black Trunks. Her mind wandered, realizing Red Trunks had not fucked her—she would have definitely remembered that monster entering her, as she continued looking around.

Hearing somebody behind her, she turned and saw Rick smiling at her. "My God Annie, you were perfect, you should have done this long ago," he said. She imagined what a sight she was, sitting before him, covered in who knows how many men's cum. "I bet you could take us all on again without pause," he grinned.

Feeling emboldened, Annie looked him in the eye and said "I can take anything you all can give me," she smiled back, her body back into full teasing mode.

Rick grinned, then his face becoming serious. "You realize this is what Bob has wanted all along, don't you?" he asked.

Annie looked at Rick in horror, "Please don't tell him," she pleaded.

Rick smiled, "Don't worry, we are not going to jeopardize a good piece of ass like you, but you need to be more open to us if Bob is not around, otherwise, he MAY find out," Rick said somewhat threateningly.

Annie nodded, somehow expecting such a demand. Her body too used to say much more as Rick laughed. "Why don't you take a dip in the hot tub and wash up a bit. Bob called and said he was having car trouble," Rick laughed. "So he may be gone longer, though he did get the damn keg," Rick grinned, as if at some inside joke.

Annie realized a dip in the hot tub or pool sounded good as she stood up, steadying herself on her feet.

"Oh, and don't worry about a bathing suit until Bob gets here," Rick leered, "we may have a need of you further," he told her.

Shaking her head, Annie bent over, to Rick's obvious pleasure, and undid her sandals. "Oh, except the shoes," he clarified. "We expect you to be wearing slut shoes all the time," he chuckled. "But I will concede and allow you to go into the pool without them; we wouldn't want such slut pumps to get ruined," he grinned.

As Annie walked away, acutely aware of her body covered in cum, dripping down the insides of her legs, she heard Rick's voice behind her, "Oh, and LOVE the tat...it's better than the original, did you realize it would do that?" he asked.

Annie shook her head as Rick laughed, letting her go to the pool. Several of the guys watched her, but she ignored them, deciding to soak in the hot tub for a few minutes before diving into the pool.

*********************

Bob was almost ready to shoot his third of load upon the bush in front of him in an hour as he watched Annie bend over in front of Rick naked to untie her sandals. Meanwhile, Jerome was focusing the camera upon her ass, zooming in on her inner thighs literally drenched with other men's cum.

He could not believe how excited he was! When Annie was dancing with Rick and he started kissing her, Bob almost burst through his shorts he was so hard. As Annie was passed around from man to man, he could barely contain himself watching her get felt up the entire time realizing this was what he had always asked her to behave like.

He was shocked how willing Annie was taking all the attention, wondering why she was so inhibited suddenly until he pointed his listening cone on Stan and Greg as they talked about the spiked drinks they had given her. Bob did not know what was in them, but it obviously was lowering Annie's inhibitions to an extreme degree.

He knew Rick's plan was unfolding exactly as planned when they had her watching her hidden camera videos sucking off not only Rick, but Greg, Tom, and then Jerome! As he watched them, it being only fifteen or so minutes since he left he knew she had done all of this while he had been busy talking with the other guys! Based upon Annie's expressions, he knew she had been somehow coerced into the compromising positions, and the videos had been edited; however, he wondered how much protesting she actually had done.

And then to actually see Annie auctioned off for a blowjob! He was not sure whether to be proud guys were bidding over $400.00 for her or insulted. He had missed what Rick had told her until she jumped into the pool, sandals and all; however, what was more exciting was when she exited the pool—her bikini was literally transparent in front of over a dozen guys!

Again transfixed as she was told to model for everybody on the lounge chair, Bob stared as if he was dreaming is ultimate fantasy as Annie began sucking the largest cock he had ever seen! Stroking himself with one hand and holding the binoculars with the other, he finally came when Rick moved behind Annie, fucking her from behind! He knew having seen Rick in the showers at school that Rick was fairly endowed, and as easily as he entered Annie she was undoubtedly incredibly aroused.

Cumming a second time as Annie rode Jerome and fucked from behind by Brent, sucking another guy and jacking two others off, he realized his fantasy had finally come true—his girlfriend was a true slut! It was as if he was watching a true porn movie, and whenever he could not get a good view from guys surrounding Annie, the guys with cameras made sure to get everything shown on the television screens!

He had cum again watching Annie finally fucked on the table by some body builder stranger he knew Rick had invited, watching mesmerized as she eagerly wrapped her legs around him, meeting his thrusts with his hips without pause!

Watching her enter the hot sauna, he saw several of the guys who had talked about being "hired" to be here watching her, the guy with the huge cock finally break away and move in her direction. He wondered what would happen when suddenly his cell phone rang.

Grabbing the phone afraid the guys would hear it ringing up on the hill from below, he saw from the Caller Id it was Rick of all people! He almost did not answer it until he remembered he was supposed to be out getting a keg and stranded on the road....

"Hello, what the fuck you want now Rick," he answered.

"Heya Bobby, just wondering where the hell you've been—it's been well over an hour you know! You get lost?" Rick asked jovially.

Bob knew damn well Rick was just checking up on him while they sexually abused his fiancée; however, he was too excited. He watched as the guy with the big cock and Annie moved into the swimming pool, almost forgetting Rick on the line...

"Bobby, you there? Everything alright?" Rick asked. Bob could almost hear the conniving grin on Rick's face, moving the binoculars towards the other end of the pool where he saw Rick on his cell phone.

"Yeah, I'm having some damn car trouble," Bob muttered, wanting to get Rick off the phone as he saw another man walking up to Annie and the other guy in the pool, wondering what was up. He could not move the cone and listen in on their conversation with the cell phone, so wondered what Rick was really up to.

"You need a mechanic," Rick said laughing.

"No dipshit, I don't need a mechanic. It's obviously a heating problem—I can drive the care for a bit and then it just stalls out. It has to cool down before it will even goddamn start again," Bob explained. Pushing his luck he commented, "It's like that carburetor from hell problem we had last year," he said, seeing what Rick would do.

Through the binoculars, he saw Rick looking around, as if Bob knew his secret. Then he moved his view back to Annie saw a guy sitting on the edge of the pool, the view of Annie and the other guy blocked by his back. He wondered what was going on when he saw the television screens and could not believe his eyes. Annie was sucking the guy sitting on the edge of the pool, while another screen showed an underwater scene of a cock sliding between a girl's legs, knowing without a doubt that was Annie getting that monster cock in the pool. Bob had forgotten about the cameras in the pool as he muttered, "Holy shit."

"What was that?" Rick asked, as Bob realized he had said it out loud with the cell phone.

"Sorry, almost burnt myself working on this damn car," Bob told him, hoping he could keep up the ruse. "Look, I got the keg, but it's going to be a good hour or more before I can get back, is Annie alright?" Bob asked, watching mesmerized at the underwater footage on the screen as Annie was taken from behind, almost now even caring about her sucking off the other man.

"Oh, Annie's been...great," Rick said, Bob noting the slight pause, moving his binoculars back at Rick and seeing his wide grin as he talked on the cell phone.

"You guys behaving, or do I have to kick your asses when I get back?" Bob joked, wondering how far Rick would lead him on.

"Of course we're not behaving jackass...this is Annie we're talking about. Your girl is fucking hot and you know we all have jacked off thinking about her at one time or another!" Rick laughed. "With you gone, everybody here has been trying to hit on her," Rick said truthfully.

"Great," Bob muttered, watching amazed as the monster cock on the underwater cam moved out from between Annie's legs, Bob transfixed as a cloud of cum floated out between Annie's legs in the water. "Now she'll be pissed and never want to come to another party," Bob said, testing what Rick would say.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll come again," Rick said cryptically, and Bob could not help but notice the inflection on the word "come" as Rick laughed. "Actually, Annie's been giving as good as she's been getting," Rick said smug as hell. "In fact, you're missing quite a show of guys hitting on her and her acting almost as if she enjoys it!" Rick explained.

"Hot damn, and I'm missing all of it," Bob said, watching as the two guys moved out of the pool, leaving Annie alone.

All of the guys shared the belief that beautiful girls were meant to be shown off. Every one of them had hit upon each other's girls before, and Annie was the last one left who had not been "conquered" by the lusts of the other guys. It had been a standing joke for years that Bob had wanted her to be more and more open as she became more and more distant from the gang that he would not have even minded her sleeping with on of them—something Bob had never denied. Now to be watching it was a dream come true for him.

"Well, give us a call when you get near," Rick laughed, "we'll wash off all the cum from your girl before you get here!" Rick teased. Bob knew Rick was teasing him further, but also knew Rick was blatantly honest, thinking Bob would be expecting it as a joke.

"More power to ya buddy," Bob told him, basically giving him another green light with Annie. "Just be sure to record the video for me," Bob told him, seeing Rick laughing as he hung up his phone and moved back to Annie.

*********************

As Bob's cell phone began ringing up the hill, Annie was easing herself into the hot tub. Moving underneath the hot waterfall, she let the warm water wash cum out her hair, face, and the rest of her body as she sighed at the warm water, loosening some of the stress from her more used muscles from the last hour or so. Stepping away from the cascade of water and opening her eyes, Annie noticed somebody else in the tub with her, the guy with the Red Trunks, through the water she now noticed he had kept them off.

A thrill went through Annie as she realized both of them were naked in the hot tub as she attempted to ignore him, but he moved closer to her. "My name's Mark by the way," he said as introduction, holding out his hand..

"Annie," she replied, wondering why he cared about names at this point. She shook his hand, wondering at the incongruity after having sucked and hard her mouth flooded by his cum in front of a crowd of guys earlier.

"I have to say you were fantastic! I've not seen a better pro in years, just wondering why we've never shot a scene together before. I thought this was going to be a lame gig until I saw you take those five guys at the same time," he said, Annie's mind flashing to the experience on the chair.

"Well, thank you, I guess," Annie replied, at a loss for anything else to say.

"So what agency are you with?" he asked mysteriously.

"Excuse me?" Annie replied, confused at the conversation.

"Agency, acting group. Which one are you affiliated with?" he asked.

"Uh, I have no idea what you're talking about," Annie replied truthfully.

"Wait a minute, you mean to say you're not a porn actress?" he asked, as if this were a normal, everyday conversation.

"Uh, no," Annie replied, at a complete loss for words.

"Holy shit, you mean Jerome was telling the truth, you're just one of the guys' girlfriends?" he asked.

"Fiancée," Annie corrected, "and who the fuck are you?" she asked.

The guy laughed, "Fantastic! I, my dear beautiful vixen, am a paid actor, a porn star if you will. Jerome hired me and a few other guys for a possible video, which I guess was with you," he grinned. "I must say, I'm impressed, I've seen girls in the field with years' experience not look as slutty as you," he said honestly.

"Well, thanks, I guess," Annie said comprehending and amazed Rick and the guys had planned on her humiliation so far in advance.

"I don't suppose you'd mind if we, well, you know, all I got was a blowjob, and your body is too good to refuse," he said almost shyly.

Annie almost told him to fuck off, until she realized she had already been fucked by more guys today than she could count, so instead, she shrugged, "Why not?" she said with some resignation.

Smiling, the guy told her they should move to the pool, so Annie complied. After the heated tub, the cooler pool water was invigorating. They waded in until the water was lapping at Annie's sensitive breasts and he moved closer, pulling her to him. Without preamble he began kissing her deeply. Annie immediately responded her tongue dancing with his as his hands slid across her breasts, tweaking her nipples beneath the water. Already sensitive from earlier, Annie moaned against his mouth, the water buoying her against him as his arms went around her waist.

Breaking the kiss, he turned Annie around, walking her to the edge of the pool. "Just relax," he whispered in her ear.

Annie's body stiffened feeling his hand between her legs, but slowly relaxed, spreading them further as the water lapped at her breasts, her pulse racing. Mark continued kissing her neck and nuzzling her ear as he fingered her, and she soon began moaning in response. After a few minutes he moved he arms to wrap around her, cupping her breasts.