Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers

Of course, from his perspective if he truly wanted her to act as slutty as he said, he would be proud of her, but Annie could not believe anybody would want what she had become as their significant other.

*********************

Bob could not believe how proud he was of Annie's behavior, finally letting herself go—it was all he dreamed about and more.

He caught her glancing at him a few times out of the corner of his eye and wondered if she were going to tell him what happened. She was probably more upset at how she had allowed things to get out of control he realized she was probably guilty, believing she had betrayed him when he had all but set her up to be used by his own friends.

The silence in the car became more profound as Bob wondered if she should tell her he knew of everything.

When Bob glanced at her, he felt nothing but love towards Annie, knowing deep down acting out one's lust versus loving somebody were two separate emotions. Several times he almost told her he knew what was going on, and then closed his mouth, figuring she would tell him in her own time. He could only keep encouraging her to loosen up in the hopes she would be more open with him around and not having to just let herself go when he was away.

With the knowledge of knowing her mind was in turmoil, but not wanting to reveal his knowledge of what happened, Bob decided he had to prove to her the difference between love and lust...

*********************

As the car pulled up to Bob's house, Annie had the door opened and was getting out before it had stopped. She felt stifled sitting inside, even with the cold air conditioner blowing. For one, her body felt confined even in the small bikini; after having spent the last few hours naked and at the mercy of every man at the party, her body wanted that freedom again. Being clothed in front of Bob caused that feeling to increase, as she wanted to do no less for the man she loved. Secondly, the quiet in the car between the two of them had gotten on her nerves, so lost in thought at her actions at the party a part of her was glad for the silence, but still felt contained in the car due to neither her nor Bob talking. And finally, she was still incredibly aroused, having been used by the guys without any regard for her release Her nipples were rock-hard, unmistakably outlined by the thin bikini top and she had kept the air conditioner on hoping Bob would think it was due to that and not her seething with desire.

Getting out, the slight breeze blew through Annie's sarong, the cold air shocking against her crotch as she realized perversely she was still leaking fluids between her legs, having been overly used multiple times. She wondered how Bob had not noticed the odor of sex emanating from her from so many men, figuring the blowing air conditioner and smell of sun tan oil had masked the scent. Then again, maybe she was overly sensitive, feeling guilty for cheating on Bob, even with his urging her on.

She was wanted to get into her car and go home, wondering how she could make an excuse to leave as quickly as possible without being obvious. She needed to get back to her room, soak in the tub, and try to gather her thoughts. Yet when Bob grabbed all their things and walked into his house, she could do little but follow in the hopes of retrieving her belongings.

When Annie entered the house and her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, Bob was standing before her. Before she could say or do anything, he pulled her to him, his mouth meeting hers and his tongue easily sliding between her lips. Annie could do little else but moan as the familiar taste of the man she loved consumed her, eagerly returning the kiss as her body melted into his embrace.

A brief moment of panic came to Annie as she thought about kissing the other men, but she quickly realized this was completely different. At the party, the men had not given her any freedom, taking what they wanted whether she was willing or not; yet Bob's kiss, while demanding, was soft, almost gentle as their tongues danced. This kiss was noticeably different, not at all demanding, yet familiar all the same.

Annie felt Bob's hands sliding across her bare back and she instinctively moaned, having missed his touch for the last few weeks. His arms pulled her into him, and Annie could feel the hard member between his legs pressing against her, moaning again, a new ache in her core causing her blood to race.

Unlike at the party with the other guys, Bob's hands were gentle, caressing her slowly, causing her to become aroused even further. He did not demand, but instead slowly caressed her body, the sharp familiarity entirely different from the strangers who had assaulted her earlier. Although her body had responded to them as well, their touch and her responses had been coarse and forceful, utterly raw with lust, while this had a warmer, more intimate feel. Without any prompting, her body felt as one against Bob, almost a shelter in a storm.

Bob slowly worked his way down her neck, gently kissing, licking, and even biting her as he worked his way down her breastbone. She gasped in response as he moved his head to the right, his mouth taking her nipple in his mouth as she realized her top had been undone by him without even noticing.

Again she discerned the differences between the other men and her fiancé. Whereas they had groped her, even mauled her, Bob was gentle, even his bites being tender, causing her blood to race even faster. She let out an involuntary moan as he gently clamped down on her nipple, working it between his teeth as Annie felt her core warming further.

Suddenly he stood up and Annie let out a loud squeak of surprise as he picked her up in his arms with him, cradling her as he sat her down on the couch. The soft fabric met her bare ass as Annie realized in horror he had untied her bottom as well, a flash of panic at what he would find, but soon again her mind was absorbed by his gentle kisses.

Whereas at the party she had displayed her body as a wanton slut, now Annie felt almost embarrassed, the intimacy between her and Bob a sharp contrast to how she had been on displayed before guys not only at the party, but for the last few weeks. Her body responded similarly, becoming more and more aroused, but again, the feelings where completely unlike the other times with the other men.

Annie gasped against Bob's mouth as he again kissed her, moaning as his hand slid between her legs, his fingers spreading her lips and stroking her clit with a familiarity she had not experienced with anybody else. A part of her was frightened at the possible residual cum from the other men, but she was also wet herself with desire, moaning as Bob slid not one but two fingers inside her, slowly moving in and out. In response, Annie's hips instinctively moved in time with his fingers while their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

The dichotomy was not lost upon her, Bob's touch gentle, not forceful, although his actions were equally demanding, his touch and movements were as much for her benefit as his, giving and taking in equal proportions. The times she had been used at the party, car wash, or even with Brian and William, it was all demand with no regard towards her pleasure. A part of her enjoyed the lack of choice, but she realized as she felt her core building up in orgasm to Bob's manipulations, this was even better, the gentle stroking and intimacy they shared spilling her over as a warm rush overcame her, her vaginal muscles clamping around Bob's fingers as she came.

She whimpered when he pulled his hand back, her mouth still against his as his hand grasped her hip, the warmth from her core still latent on his fingers. Moaning again as his grip tighten, she felt him moving closer, almost screaming as the hard firm head of his cock pressed against her lips.

Instinctively Annie pulled her hips forward, welcoming the familiar entry as Bob slid into her, lubricated more from her desire than any other fluids within her. Bob moved slowly, not pounding into her as the other guys, but slowly and deliberately, and Annie felt her vaginal walls spreading apart to accommodate him, her hips moving forward for more.

Bob slowly moved in and out of her, in no rush as Annie felt her desire overwhelming her yet again. His hands were all over her, on her hips, stroking her back, occasionally caressing her breast, and Annie came again at the gentle tenderness of Bob's touch, realizing what she had been missing.

Even as her hips started moving faster, Bob continued his steady strokes, her almost begging him to move faster. As if reading her mind, he slowly increased his pace. Again the difference between Bob and the other men arose with a sudden comprehension; Bob was not demanding, forcing her to do whatever he wanted regardless of her feelings. Instead, he let her guide his movements, giving her the freedom to dictate his actions.

He hugged her tighter to him as he moved faster, and Annie's legs wrapped tightly around the back of his knees, meeting his trusts fully as Bob made love to her—and then it hit her, he was making love to her, not fucking her, the distinction clear in her mind as her body wracked with more orgasms, her hips speeding up to get her man to climax. Her control had its reward as Bob moaned softly against her mouth, feeling the heated rush inside her, welcoming her man's climax in a way she had not done with anybody else.

They both stayed still for several minutes, enjoying the post-coital bliss of two people in love as Bob's deflating erection caused him to slowly ease out of her, to her chagrin wanting more of him.

Kneeling before her, Bob's arms rested around her thighs as he looked at her with love, and Annie felt her heart wretch, wondering how she could have ever doubted their love. The sudden distinction between love and lust entered her mind, and she wondered if this was what Bob had been trying to instill upon her all this time. Yet another part of her wondered if she were only trying to reconcile having allowed so many men to use her not only today, but previously in the past few weeks. Part of her wanted to believe; however, she was reluctant, assuming she was only trying to rationalize her actions.

As if reading her thoughts, Bob smiled, "THAT is what making love is about. If I had it in me, I'd prove to you the difference between it and pure fucking," he smiled as if reading her thoughts. "Maybe I should bring Rick over sometime," he grinned at her, part of her shocked at his statement, part of her embarrassed, and another part aroused at the idea. Laughing at the emotions crossing her face, Annie hoped he misunderstood them all for embarrassment as he told her, "But it's been a long day, and that lesson will have to come at another time," he chuckled, enjoying teasing her.

Once more Annie wondered if he would have accepted her actions, his statement sounding almost approving, but she knew he would probably act differently if he were aware of her actions.

Lost in her thoughts, Bob's question almost got lost on her, "So how did the guys act when I was not around for you to hide?" he asked.

A large portion of Annie's mind wanted to bare her soul to him, tell him everything; however, she did not want to lose this man so dear to her. Remembering her promise to him she would be more open, she decided part of the truth might work, wondering what his reaction would be.

"Well, they were a lot friskier after you left," she told him, seeing an odd light in his eyes that urged her on. "In fact, they were rather free with their hands on me on the dance floor," she told him. Bob's grin urged her on as she described Rick's kiss while dancing, elaborating further about being passed round on the dance floor.

Bob's reaction was a flame being thrown on an open barrel of gasoline. Kneeling to kiss her, he whispered "Good girl," as she gasped, his erection back in full force as he slid into her already well-used hole. He asked if things went any further and she finally admitted allowing several grope her as Bob began thrusting into her.

Again he was slow and gentle, making love to her, not fucking her. He asked a few more questions, his strokes speeding up as she described some of her feelings. Even with his obvious arousal at her slight confession she was not willing to divulge everything that happened; however, she did eventually describe her having to change on the dance floor, exposing part of herself inevitably as she changed.

Bob's response to her statements was purely physical as his strokes became so fast Annie could no longer speak, grunting with each thrust. Even at such a hurried pace, Annie could not help but recognize the difference between Bob's fervored love making to the other men fucking her, the distinction almost black and white as he sought not only his own, but her pleasure simultaneously. Her body responded, two more orgasms hitting her before Bob eventually came again, his orgasm completely different from the others as he hugged her to him.

While they again recuperated, Bob told her she could have gone farther with the guys if she had wanted, telling her she could have done more. Annie was almost tempted to bare her soul, but she just nodded instead, their post coital bliss soaking into them.

They lay together on the couch cuddling, but eventually the long day got a hold of Bob as he drifted to sleep. Annie knew she had to clean up, wondering what the week would bring housesitting at the Strauss'. Without waking him, Annie got up, putting her suit and sarong back on and gathering her belongings before leaving, her mind on what Bob had said, wondering if he would fully accept what she had done.

Her thoughts continued well into the night as she slept, her only dreams an odd mixture of making love to Bob and the warmth and acceptance he gave her...intermixed with the wanton lust of her being used at the pool party by everybody.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers