Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I supposed it's asking too much for you to turn around," Annie said with resignation as Rick laughed, affirming her question.

Taking the bikini from his hands Annie decided if he was going to watch, she would give him a show as she untied the top of her current suit, letting her breasts free to the warm summer air. At least this resolved the issue of cum stains on her top she thought as she ignored Rick's hissed "Nice!" when her breasts were freed. Instead of putting on the new top, she untied her bottoms, letting them fall to the ground. Annie felt a thrill between her legs as her wet slit was exposed to the air, standing in front of Rick naked except for her high heeled shoes.

She focused on the bathing suit Rick had given her while he watched her lecherously. This was the first time he had seen her fully nude, and Annie realized she needed to hurry and get dressed before he got ideas for something more.

Unraveling the bikini she saw it was a bright fluorescent green—no way she would blend into the crowd with this, it simply shouted "I am here!" to the world. The top was a simple triangle top; however, as she put it on, she realized it was so small it covered less than a quarter of her breasts, exposing them top, sides, and even the bottom of her breasts. Her aureoles were barely covered by the top triangle as Annie realized if she moved suddenly they could possibly peak out. Trying to adjust it further, she realized if she tied the top higher, the bottoms of her breasts were exposed, but at least she wouldn't be flashing her nips to everybody. Deciding on the lesser evil, she tied the piece higher, letting her breasts bulge out on all sides before untangling the bottoms.

The bottoms were a thong design—so much for not showing off her ass, Annie thought as she tied the suit on. Her pussy lips tingled as the material pressed against them, pulling the straps high over her hips. Annie blatantly felt the sun shining on her ass as she bent to picked up her previous suit.

"Such a nice view," Rick said behind her as Annie realized she was basically mooning him as she stood up. "So let's go get those drinks," Rick said, sliding the hedge open and waving for her to go first as if nothing unusual had happened and they were taking a tour like he had said earlier.

Annie thought about what had just happened, giving her main nemesis a blowjob without any fight. Her body tingled remembering the sweet taste of his cum and she realized her body was still aroused, her skin energized with desire. Rick slid his hand behind her, gliding across her bared ass before settling around her waist as he guided her to the back deck, his touch sending shivers through Annie's body, all seeming to at her clit.

As they cleared the hedge, Annie saw Bob sitting at a picnic table with Tom Kender and Stan Wilkins across from him. Bob's back was to them as Stan and Tom grinned, seeing her and Rick walking out of the hedge towards them. Rick move his hand off her and looking at him, she saw with horror he was making 'pumping' motions with his hand, his mouth open and his tongue protruding from his check as Annie felt her whole body flush. She looked at both Stan and Tom as they grinned at her, knowing what she had just done with Rick as she moved up to Bob, putting her arms around her neck.

"Oh hey, were've ya been?" he asked,. Then he noticed her suit, "Wow, if that suit doesn't get everybody's attention, I don't know what will, don't you think guys?" he asked the two sitting with him, to their agreement.

"Sorry, we got a little lost through the maze," Annie tried to explain, ignoring the snickers of Tom and Stan as she continued, "then I had to go back for a new suit," she said, hoping Bob did not smell Rick's dried cum over her skin, hoping if he did he would think it his own.

Bob stood up to give her some room, handing her a bottle of water, which she thankfully accepted, guzzling half the bottle before he said, "I grabbed the water out of your bag since I knew you didn't want to drink too much."

Annie thanked him as he pulled her to the side, letting Rick sit down with her in the middle. "So how was Rick?" he asked her quietly so the other guys did not hear.

"What?" Annie exclaimed, wondering if Bob knew what had happened. "Excuse me?" she looked at him.

"I mean, did he try to make a pass at you in the maze? I wouldn't put it past him," he said, looking at her intently.

"Well, he grabbed my ass the whole time, but other than that, he pretty much kept to himself," Annie lied, hating herself for doing it.

Bob seemed nonplussed as he said, "Well, get a few drinks in him and he'll be all hands on you," he laughed at her, giving her a hug. Annie realized he already had a few drinks more than her and was getting a good buzz on, hoping he would not drink himself to sleep as he usually did when he over-indulged.

Rick had been talking to Stan while her and Bob had talked, and Annie's attention was drawn back to them as Stan Wilkins stood up telling Rick, "I'll go let everybody know," looking straight at Annie as he walked away.

"Know what?" Bob asked as they sat down.

Annie had a feeling her agreement with Rick was was being told to everybody as Rick answered him, "Oh, we may be a little low on beer, so seeing if anybody brought extras. We thought Jerome's dad had a couple kegs in storage, but sadly he only had the one and it's getting low. We may need somebody to go on a beer run later," he said, winking at Annie.

Annie realized who would be chosen to go on this so-called 'beer run' as she tried to scoot closer to Bob. The guys chatted shop talk while Annie looked around at the finished pool house and deck, admiring how well it looked. The last time she had been here only the deck had been completed, and she was impressed how much things have improved.

Unexpectedly she almost yelped as something rested on her knee. Telling Bob she was fine who had noticed her tense up, she realized she had a bare foot stroking the inside of her right leg. As h e was the only one across from her, she knew it was Tom Kender, even without the shit-grin on his face. Annie smiled at him to show she was not fazed. She even retaliated by rubbing her knee up and down against his foot. A hand landed on her left knee as she realized Rick was getting his feel as well as she looked at his smile. Both guys continued talking to Bob as if nothing were going on, but Annie knew their main attention was under the table as she felt both foot and hand rub the inside of her knees and lower thigh.

As if on cue, Annie's knees were spread apart by the foot and hand under the table. She could imagine the sight underneath; her legs spread wide open as two guys touched the inside of her thighs. To try and show them she was not going to let them get to her, Annie looked directly at Rick and Tom, licking her lips slowly. Rick grinned back wickedly as she felt his hand move higher up her thigh. Almost immediately she felt Tom following suit with his foot a moment later.

A week ago Annie would have stood up, asking Bob if they could move somewhere else, but in the state she was in, ready to accept any teasing the guys may give her, as well as her decision to return the same to them, Annie smiled at both of them as she slid her ass forward, leaning slightly back, as if daring them to go any further.

She almost gasped as another foot was placed against her crotch, pressing against her pussy. Looking between the picnic table slats, Annie saw Tom's other leg between her legs slowly stroking her crotch up and down. Instinctively Annie began moving her hips, trying not to bump Bob in the process; however, he seemed oblivious to what was going on under the table next to him.

Annie could feel her core throb as Tom's bare foot worked up and down her crotch. She recalled Sheila's comment about the guys wanting to only get a rise from her, so she deliberately looked across the table and nodded once to Tom then glanced at Rick. Seeing both their grins in understanding, Annie felt the foot between her legs press against her slit through the suit. Since Tom was Sheila's boyfriend, Annie figured he was 'safer' than Rick being near her pussy as she allowed him to move his toe up and down her crotch.

As his foot moved, Annie became more and more aroused, her hips starting to undulate faster. She realized if this continued, she could very well orgasm when suddenly Rick stood up. "Well, let's get back to the party. It seems fewer people are around, so we might as well confine things to the pool area," he said as everybody stood up.

Annie stood slowly, hoping her crotch was not obviously wet; however, being a thong, what little of the suit exposed was fine. Bob's arm went around her as they led the way, Rick and Tom following and Annie knew they were watching her bare ass the entire time.

As they exited the hedge, Annie saw that definitely a few more people had left. She felt a slight panic noticing most of the people gone were the women—only a couple girls were left milling around the party, none of whom she knew; however, her attention was pulled away as Greg Smith met them as they neared the pool area.

"Annie love the suit, or lack-thereof," he grinned at her. "I believe you owe us all a couple of...dances," he said after a pause as Bob nudged her towards Greg.

Annie saw a literal wave of male eyes turned to look at her as her new suit was noticed. She could just imagine the sight of her, tall brunette in a bright green fluorescent micro-bikini, her 36C breasts barely covered by the bright material, the small "V" of material at her crotch barely concealing any decency, and her ass fully exposed by the thong. No wonder Bob was beaming like a kid in the candy store, this was his dream come true for him—her being displayed like a tramp in front of other men.

Greg took her hand and led her to the dance floor, aware of every male eye focused on her and her bright—what little material there was that showed—bikini. Annie was still wearing the clear platform shoes which accentuated her legs and as she walked she could feel every man's eyes on her ass and legs. Nearing the dance floor, Annie concluded this was where the few remaining women were congregating.

Annie almost backed out as Jason Derulo's "Ridin' Solo" came on, not wanting to dance a slow song with somebody other than Bob, but Greg pulled her against him, whispering in her ear, "Now, now, remember your agreement little slut." Annie realized she had been correct, Stan had indeed been sent to spread the word about her and Rick's 'talk' in the hedge.

Although a part of her was embarrassed wearing as little as she was in front of people she knew, the part awakened earlier in the morning was still in control, and Annie began to willingly move in Greg's embrace, melting against him, spooning together as their bodies slowly undulating to the music.

If they wanted her to tease them, so be it, she would give it her best she decided, knowing she wanted to do exactly that.

At first Greg's hands stayed safely around her bare back, but as their bodies moved to the song, she felt them slowly lower until he was cupping her exposed ass cheeks. Annie moved tighter against him, nestling her head on his shoulder, showing him she was not going to back down as his hands guided their dance from her ass.

Abruptly Annie gasped as Greg's tongued moved across her ear lobe, the warm, wet probe hitting her to the center of her being. Hearing him chuckle, she realized too late she had moaned out loud.

As they continued dancing to the song, Annie unwittingly rubbed her breasts against Greg's bare chest, sliding her waist across his, surprisingly bumping into his prominent hard-on. Trying to ignore the hardened member that kept rubbing against her was impossible as they danced so closely together, and Annie felt herself getting more aroused at Greg's reaction to her.

The next song was more upbeat, being Taio Cruz's "Break Your Heart" with Ludacris. Annie moved back, swaying her hips and body to the music. She slid her hands up her hips, across her stomach, her breasts, and finally over her head causing her hair to splay around her shoulders as she danced seductively to the music, the beat turning her on as much as the attention of the guys' cheers around her. This was one of Annie's favorite songs, and she closed her eyes, becoming one with the music.

As she danced, she undulated her body like a snake, thrusting her hips forward, following with a wave-like motion of her body rolling up to her head. Slowly she swayed and turned, still amazed at how comfortable the shoes she had on were letting her dance. When Annie finally opened her eyes, she saw most every guy watching her intently and felt herself grinning, realizing she was enjoying the attention. Greg grabbed her hips, and they both moved together in rhythm to Ludacris' solo, his hands occasionally brushing lower on her ass as she swayed in front of him some more.

When the slower part came up, she turned around and leaned closer of her own volition against Greg's body, rubbing against him. Greg immediately responded by reaching around and cupping her breasts, pushing them up against each other, showing nothing but cleavage as she gasped. As the crowd cheered, he let go and Annie moved away as the song ended. Immediately La Roux's "Bulletproof" came on and without missing a beat Annie continued to dance.

As the song played, Annie slowly moved seductively, swaying her hips and body, Periodically lowering herself until she was resting on her haunches, she eventually realized she was crouched before Greg in the exact same position she had been when giving Rick a blowjob, feeling her skin flush. As she rose up and turned around, she saw Rick smiling at her as he talked to Bob, knowing he undoubtedly had the same thoughts.

Suddenly Annie felt Greg grab her waist, hearing him mutter in her ear, "Fuck this, come on," as he pulled her away from the dance floor. Annie looked pleadingly towards Bob, but he was turned away talking to Rick, not even noticing as Greg pulled her into a side path of the hedge maze as she knew what—or who—was about to come next.

Greg pulled her only around the immediate corner, barely out of sight of the dance floor before he turned to her, "OK bitch, time for your next protein shake," he smiled, pulling down his shorts without preamble and revealing his completely hardened cock.

"But somebody might see, can't we go somewhere a little more private?" Annie asked, realizing anybody walking past the opening of the dance floor or coming through that opening would walk upon them.

"Fuck that, it's either now and here, or Bob is going to see some rather interesting pictures," he said.

Usually Greg was the shy one of the gang, rarely looking at girls or even speaking to her; however, he had apparently found some backbone over the last few years as he ordered Annie to kneel before him.

Annie reluctantly complied, her knees sinking into the soft loam of the hedge. A part of her was surprised at her obedience, but she realized any type of resistance was probably useless.

As a last attempt, she looked pleadingly up at Greg, "Greg, please..." she started when he interrupted her.

"Such manners, yes, you may suck me off," he smiled, moving up to Annie's kneeling form.

Without further direction, Annie reached forward, sliding her hand up and down Greg's shaft until he unexpectedly slapped her hand away, saying "No, the other hand, I want to watch the hand with that engagement ring stroke my cock!" he ordered. "I want to watch as the hand with Bob's ring on it jacks off somebody other than him," he grinned.

Shocked at his words and the implications, Annie still complied, grasping his shaft with her left hand. Although it felt slightly odd, being normally right-handed, Annie quickly got into the rhythm as she stroked the shaft, her engagement ring sparkling brightly in the sunlight. In silent agreement to his desires, Annie moved her head forward as Greg thrust his hips forward, groaning as his cock entered Annie's eager mouth.

Greg's cock was thinner and shorter than Rick, Bob, or Brian's dicks, Annie noted abstractedly as she swirled her tongue all around it—something she could not do with Rick's wide dick. Greg groaned in response as Annie sucked, moving his hips back and forth, his cock sliding back and forth across her lips. Unlike with Rick, Annie did most of the work, as Greg kept his hands to himself, reminding her again of him being the shy one. Although he may talk tough, he was still hesitant to control her physically, and for that she gave his cock extra attention, his moans in response making her feel good.

As Annie sucked she eventually noticed "Bulletproof" ending, a new song coming on. She could feel Greg's cock hardening, knowing he was going to come soon as the back of Annie's mind registered the song playing in the background, "The Way I Are" by Keri Hillson—and who else but Timbaland.

Sliding Greg's cock out of her mouth, glistening with her saliva she looked up at him. "I need to go and change my suit, Timbaland is my pull," she said, her hand unconsciously sliding up and down the slick shaft of his cock.

Greg smiled down at her, telling her, "Don't worry, that's all taken care of, isn't it Tommy?" he asked over Annie's head.

Turning her head, Annie froze, in shock as she saw Tom Kender standing behind her, holding one of her suits from her beach bag as well as a pair of shoes. "Hell yeah, we have it all covered," he smiled at her. "Since you're obviously busy, I'll help you out with the suit," he grinned.

Annie's head was turned back around by Greg as he said, "You may continue slut," moving his hips so his cock was again in front of Annie's face.

Annie gave a slight pause, realizing she now had an audience, but also realized any opposition would be vain, so giving in with a "what the hell" thought, she took Greg's cock again in her mouth, working her head up and down the shaft.

While focusing on his cock, she felt hands slide around her shoulders as Tom whispered in her ear, "Oh yeah, you look so good with a cock in your mouth bitch, keep sucking and I'll help you with your suit," he said, sliding his hands around her, cupping her breasts.

Annie could do nothing but moan as Tom massaged her chest, his fingers gently pinching her rock-hard nipples. His voice continued to whisper in her ear as she sucked Greg's dick. "So you like another man feeling you while you suck somebody off?" he asked, to which Annie could only groan. "Are you ready to have another of your boyfriend's best friends cock in your mouth next," he asked, which Annie could only groan in agreement, unashamed at wanting to suck them both off.

Tom's hands moved away and she felt him move her hair away from the back of her neck, suddenly feeling a pull at the strings of her bikini top. "Good girl," she heard behind him, "no knots to make this difficult."

Annie felt the open air on her chest as the top fell away. She moaned again around Greg's cock as her breasts were again massaged, only now without any material between them and Tom's hands. He tweaked her nipples, kneading her bare flesh, the contact driving her further into a state of desire.

As his hands moved away, Annie felt her bottoms being untied as well, having to spread her legs to let Tom pull the bottom from between them. "Damn Greg," Tom said behind her, "look how wet this damn thong is," he laughed. "Why Annie, you do enjoy the attention, don't you?"

Annie could only continue sucking in response. Here she was, naked except for her platform shoes giving one of Bob's co-workers and friends a blowjob while another watched. She suddenly felt her feet lifted, having to grab Greg's waist for support as she felt her shoes being removed too.

1...56789...14