Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers

Annie had though it was only going to be a small get-together with the gang and their girlfriends, not such a large scale. While she was dreading the former, knowing this was on a larger scale made her feel more comfortable as she was sure the guys would not attempt anything too overt with her in such a public atmosphere. Of course, it also mean her being in such skimpy bikinis would have her on display to more people, but she would take that as the lesser of the two evils.

Feeling a little better about the circumstances, Annie accompanied Bob up the walkway, startled when a familiar, and dreaded, voice shouted, "It's about goddamn time you two showed up, we were about to send a search party."

Looking up, Annie saw Rick walking out the front door as if he had been waiting for them—knowing Rick, he probably had been Annie thought. Looking at Rick walk towards them, Annie could not help but admire how good he looked with no shirt and his beach swim trunks loosely hanging off his hips. Annie had never been revolted by Rick's appearance—on the contrary she found him extremely hot, which was one of the problems being around him. She put up a front of being revolted by him to keep him away, but inwardly she found him one of the most attractive men around. The problem was his relentless pursuit to get into her pants, even being engaged to Bob. Looking at Bob, Annie realized regardless of how good-looking a man is, when you love somebody there is nothing that could take that away as she slid closer to Bob.

Rick smiled as if sensing Annie's discomfort as he listened to Bob complain about 'women and never being on time' to explain their tardiness.

"Well, you're here now, and fucking-A Annie, you look awesome as always," he leered at her, his eyes not missing an inch of exposed skin with his leer. "Hell, if Bob weren't here I'd be throwing you on the grass in the front lawn and taking you every way I could," he teased.

Annie felt a twitch in her core between her legs at the thought, blushing when Bob joked, "Well, don't let me stop you from your conquests!"

Sensing her further discomfort, Rick again looked her up and down as his arm wrapped around her bare waist, pulling her to him in a big hug, "Damn, we missed you girl, you need to come by more often," he said loudly.

Annie tried to give a non-committal hug as her body was pulled against his, but Rick held her tight. Unable to break free, Annie felt him grind his pelvis against her hip, feeling his semi-erect member beneath his swim trunks as he whispered in her ear for her ears alone, "And I do mean cum," the inflection on the word 'cum' not lost upon her.

Annie pulled back, trying to regain her flushed composure as she looked over Rick's shoulder at Bob, who was grinning mischievously watching Rick's obvious more-than-friendly hug. Finally breaking free, Annie shook her head muttering "Men" as she continued walking to the front door while Rick and Bob followed behind, fully aware of both their gazes on her ass.

"Hot damn, nice slut tat ya got there Annie, is it permanent?" she heard Rick say hopefully, her whole body blushing as she remembered the art on her lower back in clear view to both guys behind her.

"Nah, it's a temp," she heard Bob say behind her. "She just wanted to see how it would look," he explained for her, saving her the grace of having to talk to Rick at the moment.

"Well, looks fucking awesome; and gives me a whole new position for my lecherous thoughts about ya Annie," Rick teased.

Instead of being insulted or revolted, Annie felt another thrill course through her at Rick's comments, hoping she could survive the party. She vaguely listened to him and Bob talking about her stripper glitter, but her thoughts were taken over by the house as she entered, so overcome by the sheer size of it.

The Wilson's house screamed money, but not in an obscene way. Everything was well-designed and had a perfect Feng Shui appeal to it, giving it a homey, comfortable feeling. As they made their way to the back, Annie was again overwhelmed by the magnitude of the property, noticing the party being well underway as she came out the back porch.

There were about 40 people, some dancing on the deck while others lounged around the pool. Annie figured another dozen or so were on the back deck as she made her way through the throng to find a place to set up their beach blankets, fully aware of not only Rick with Bob behind her as they walked around, but every other guys' eyes upon her.

Her uncomfortable thoughts were pulled away as a familiar voice shouted over the music, "Why Anne-Marie Johnson, you slut bitch of a whore, it's about goddamn time you showed your sexy little ass around here!"

Annie smiled as she saw Sheila Roberts, Tom Kender's girlfriend run up to her giving her a big hug. Sheila was Annie's best friend from high school, and she had been feeling guilty not calling her since she got home for summer from college. Behind her stood Jessica Beard, Jerome's current beau and Courtney Pullman, Stan Wilkens' girlfriend since high school. All the girls gave Annie a hug, ignoring the surrounding guys' comments about girl-on-girl action and other derogatory comments.

It had been almost a year since Annie had seen some of the girls, having been off to college and having no time this summer to meet up with them. She was glad they were around to help lessen the load of lecherous stares, as all the girls were good looking. Sheila was a tall redhead with a body closely resembling Annie's, though not as firm due to lack of working out, a slight bulge to her belly showing her neglect. Jessica was the opposite of her boyfriend—whereas Jerome was a tall well-muscled black man, Jessica was a short, fairly plump blonde, still good looking in a two piece bathing suit. Courtney Pullman was a black-haired Latino who had a body to kill for, but who had unfortunately suffered from a history of severe acne in high school, leaving behind enough scaring for her to be called plain by most standards.

Glad to have some diversion from her exposed body, Annie and the girls caught up with each other as they pulled her away from Bob and Rick. While they sat and talked, Annie could not help noticing all the men at the party taking good looks at her as she lounged with the other girls by the pool, her blood racing as she met several of their eyes and they unashamedly leered back at her.

While talking, Annie felt a presence behind her, turning to see Bob offering a drink to her. Gladly accepting the wine cooler, Annie realized she was enjoying herself, forgetting her other worries until she saw Rick coming up to them, his eyes locked completely on her body. Annie watched as he made his way through the crowed, an upside down ball cap in his hands.

"Before you guys get situated, you have to draw your designated bands!" he told them. "Annie, you remember our musical bikini game, don't you?" he grinned at Annie's nod and rolling of her eyes. "Well, the pickings are slim since you guys are late, but that's your own fault, so lady's first," he said, offering the ball cap towards her.

Annie could see several pieces of folded paper in the hat as she reached in for one. Unfolding it, she said out loud, "Timbaland," as the girls around her groaned.

Looking at them in explanation, Sheila told her, "That sucks, he's in town next weekend at the coliseum so the radio has been playing him non-stop. Damn girl, if you don't have enough suits you can borrow some of mine," she told her in commiseration.

"Now, now ladies, remember the rules, no loaners!" Rick smiled evilly at Annie, his focus drawn to her exposed chest. "Oh, and Bob, here's yours," Rick said, reaching into the hat himself and handing Bob a piece of paper. As Bob unfolded it, Rick looked over at Annie and winked, tilting the hat towards her as he unfolded a few of the other papers, all showing 'Timbaland' written on them. Annie realized he was letting her know it had been fixed, also explaining why Rick had handed Bob his paper instead of letting him draw from the hat.

Unfortunately nobody else noticed the exchange as they were looking at Bob who said loudly, "Ooh, Shakira; looks like I won't have to bother changing today," he laughed. "Well, time for a drink! Rick, let's leave the hens to their chatter," Bob said, seeing Annie's thankful smile as he led Rick away. Although it would not last long, Bob was trying to make Annie feel more at ease, and distracting Rick earned him big points.

"Sure thing Bob, I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to catch up Annie," Rick said as he leered at her body one more time before turning to leave.

Taking a sip of her wine cooler, Annie's cell phone suddenly started ringing. Looking at the number, her heart did a skip realizing it was Brian.

"Your mom?" Sheila asked, presuming with Bob and them at the party, there were few people who would call Annie.

Standing up to move away from others from hearing, Annie replied, "Yeah, just going to let her know to not wait up tonight," she said, moving away from the crowd and answering the phone.

"Yes Master," she whispered quietly so nobody else overheard her.

"Haven't forgotten about me, did you slut?" Brian's voice said over the airwaves.

"No Master," Annie replied. "I just now got the band for the bikini thing," she said. As the silence stretched on, she knew he was expecting her to continue as she said, "Timbaland."

Suddenly laughter erupted from the phone. "Wow, I could not have planned this better!" Brian exclaimed. "You know he's coming into town and they've been playing his shit on every station non-stop. Well slave, you remember your rules?" he asked, hanging up when Annie simply told him yes.

Moving back to the girls, Annie took a long pull from her wine cooler, finishing it and grabbing another out of the girl's cooler.

"That bad?" Sheila asked, changing the subject at Annie's shrug.

By the time Annie was on the third wine cooler, she had caught up with all the girls' gossip and knew everybody who was doing everybody in town. Unfortunately they were interrupted almost every five minutes as every guy at the party at one point or another made their way to their little group to said hi, their attention obviously focused on Annie's body.

Annie was grateful for the distraction talking to the girls, although a part of her also enjoyed the attention of the male eyes around her. Her body was still on fire, her skin electrified, and every man walking up to the group to say hello brought abrupt fantasies of sex.

Also during this time Sheila had to change into a new bathing suit, her pick Jay Z having come on. Annie watched as she put on a little polka dotted bikini over her current suit, then pulled off the old one underneath. The new suit was a bit skimpier, showing off her body to good advantage.

Seeing Annie's curious stare, Sheila explained, "That's right, it HAS been a while since you've been to one of these, hasn't it," she chided. "The guys decided the timer thing was too much a pain in the ass, so they decided all suits had to be changed in public before the song ended. Of course it's their way to try and catch a peak at us, but we've been out-smarting them by putting on our new suits first," she grinned.

Annie complimented her on her new suit.

"It's not as good as that little number on you does!" she exclaimed at the compliment. "I swear girl, your body never quits, and you are better toned than when we were in high school cheerleading. Shit, you get more beautiful the older you get! Not only does every guy at this party want to do you, but I'll bet half the girls feel the same way," she kidded as Annie blushed, unexpectedly wondering what it would be like with another girl.

"By the way, I saw your mom at the store yesterday," Courtney continued. "She said you got a pretty nice house sitting job with that bank family," she said. "I'm not sure how you can stand to be around those two brats, you know, their son and his friend. They remind me of the type of guys you'd see wearing a raincoat at the adult bookstore," she laughed with the rest of the girls.

"And you can't use your old tricks with them now," Sheila grinned at her. Seeing the other girls' questioning faces, Sheila explained, "Annie used to flash them while babysitting. She would have them so worked up they would 'excuse' themselves to their rooms for the night because they were so hard from her cock-teasing!" Sheila laughed.

"Get the fuck out?" Jessica said. "I should have thought of that when babysitting, that would have made some nights so nice and quiet," she laughed. "Though now those guys would probably take you up on the offer now," she laughed.

Annie felt her body flush, not laughing with them when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. Looking up, she saw Brent Maugham, one of the gang and Bob's friend. Seeing him immediately brought back images of him standing before her at the mall bathroom, her sitting in the stall covered in cum as he shot his load on her face after barely touching him.

"Annie, I believe you owe us all some dances," he said to her, his eyes roaming up and down her body as bad as Rick's.

Annie was about to decline when the girls all told her to go. "Let them get a glimpse of those firm tits and ass jiggling," Sheila laughed. "Besides, we're going to have to get ready to go, the three of us have to work tonight and need to get home to get ready," Sheila said.

Annie looked at her in shock, "You're going to leave me alone with them?" she said, realizing her refuge was leaving. Although other women were still at the party, Annie did not recognize any of them, feeling almost alone. She had felt safe from the guys by being with the other girls.

"She'll be up there in a sec Brent, let us say goodbye," Sheila said as she ushered Brent away. After he had left out of ear-shot, Sheila got serious. "Look, I'm sure after this long the guys are going to be at their worst for you," she said knowingly. Before Annie could tell her she could take care of herself Sheila continued, "My advice, let them have their fun. Don't make a fuss, and they'll let it blow over," she said seriously. "Half of their enjoyment is shocking the shit out of us, so once we don't make a scene, they leave us alone," she said.

"Don't tell me you've let them grope you?" Annie said in shock.

Jessica laughed, "Honey, we've all been there. Trust us, we all admired you when you decided to not come to any other parties, particularly with Bob being so supportive; however, you're here now so they're going to make up for lost time. And yes, we've all been there—and Sheila is right, you let them have their fun, cop a few feels, and they'll get tired of it," she said.

Annie was shocked. Although Bob had told her all the guys hit on each other's girls, she thought it was something unique with her, realizing she had been a bit egotistic. But then she remembered her biggest fear as she told them, "Well, I'm sure the other guys may leave alone after a few feels, but you all know Rick, he's had an obsession with me for years. Do you really thing he would stop at a mere handful?" she asked.

Suddenly all the girls got quiet, looking everywhere except at Annie. She had a sudden revelation, "Don't tell me one of you slept with Rick," she said amazed.

Sheila finally broke the silence. "Well shit, we're not going to lie to you, and yes, we all have been there. Think of it as girls' initiation," Sheila said ashamedly. "Not going to lie to you Annie, he will probably attempt it, and as Jessica said, we've all been there, and we all have that particular notch in our bed, for good or bad," she said. "Still, it's gotten him to leave us alone, so what the hell, besides, it wasn't the worst thing to occur," she grinned.

"Well maybe for you, hell, I was passed out at the time," Courtney laughed. "Though I must've felt something, as content as I was the next morning," she grinned.

"I can't believe this! And it's easy for you all to say," Annie said, "None of you are engaged!" she exclaimed.

"Shit, don't pull that on us," Sheila said. "I've heard for years Bob talking about how he'd love you to slut around, so that's the least of your concerns," she said. "Just take some friendly advice, you may not have to sleep with Rick, particularly with the 'engaged card' on your side, but the guys are going to be at their worst, and based on our past experiences, it's easier to give in than fight it," she said somberly.

Annie could not believe what she was hearing—all the girls had slept with Rick? She didn't have as much of an ego to think he would not have tried, but she would never have thought any of her girlfriends would have given in like that. Letting the guys have their way made sense, and something she had already considered doing, but not as far as they had gone she decided.

"We can meet up sometime next week," Sheila continued, "but meanwhile, have fun; this is a party after all!"

Giving Annie a hug, the girls said their goodbyes while some of the guys around them whistled yelling for more girl-on-girl action.

Annie realized she was now on her own as she turned and made her way to the dance floor. Focusing on the music, she realized it had been weeks since she had been dancing. The three wine coolers had given her a good buzz and in combination with the sexual vibe she was feeling, Annie felt her blood spike at the thought of dancing as she walked straight over to Brent's eager face, images of him cumming in her face only two weeks ago.

As Annie moved up to Brent as "California Gurls" by Katy Perry started playing. As she started to move, Annie easily got into the music, letting her body take control, swaying her hips and moving her body in time to the beat. Annie loved to dance, and soon she did not care who she was dancing with, letting her body go, undulating it with vigor. Even dancing in a bikini, she let her body go, letting her natural dancing rhythm take control.

Annie had worried about dancing in the tall heeled shoes; however, she found them to be extremely versatile, allowing her to do some moves she would not have attempted with other high heels. She could understand why strippers wore these types, the rubber soles catching on even the slickest surface, allowing her to turn on a dime without any fear of slipping.

Annie twirled around; raising her hands as each "Oh-ah-Oh-ah Oh Oh-ah-Oh-ah-Oh-ah" refrain came out. The deep base stirred something inside her, not caring who was watching as she danced seductively to the music.

Suddenly she felt hands on her waist, focusing on Brent in front of her, pulling her near. As the next "Oh-ah-Oh-ah Oh Oh-ah-Oh-ah-Oh-ah" refrain came out he turned Annie around, his arms wrapping around her stomach, pulling her closer to him. Nonplussed, Annie started swaying her hips, grinding her ass into his groin, feeling his semi-hard erection in response.

Turning around to face him, Brent's arms still around her she met his grin. She returned the smile as she swayed to the music, feeling his hands move across her back every so often, as if taking possession of her. Brent's hands were definitely having an effect as she felt herself feeling more and more sexual. As Snoop Dog's solo came on, she felt his hands dip down to the top of her ass until he was cupping both cheeks; acting like it was all part of the dancing holding her as they danced.

As the song ended, Annie looked around, noticing several guys watching her dance, admiration visible on their faces. Seeing Bob, she saw him give her a big 'thumbs up' as she waved back at him, Brent's hands still on her ass.

'Well, if that's what he wants,' Annie thought to herself, letting herself be a bit more loose as the next song, Jay Z's "On to the Next One" came one, Annie started swaying her hips and ass provocatively, Brent's hands holding on tight to her jiggling cheeks, in view of everybody watching.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers
1...34567...14