All Comments on 'Annie's First Love'

by AnalAnnie19

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Genius

Great story this explained everything in such detail, i am straight and this got me off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Masterpiece!

This story was finely detailed and very arousing. I am not normally a huge fan of lesbian stories, but this piece had so much to love. You did a good job of helping the reader to feel Annie's emotions throughout.

I hope that you have many more stories to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lovely!

Thank you so much for writing this. The sex was so deliciously detailed, but the warmth of the relationship positively glows!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh wow!!!

Thank you so much. So warm, so loving, so goddamn sexy! I'm still having litle "orgasm aftershocks" while I'm writing this. Your story made me wetter than I've ever been in my life. Thank you - from one VERY wet lil dyke in Boston.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant!

As a male reader I was astonished at the skill you displayed in building a relationship between your two female leads which progressed smoothly and excitingly from friendship through affection, awareness and an explosion of glorious sex to a deeply-felt love. I enjoyed it immensely.

Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Superb!

Annie walking on on her girlfiend masturbating ... Annie masturbating WITH her girlfriend ... Annie making love to her girlfriend, tongue on clit .. Annie sharing anal sex with her girlfriend. And so carefully built ... and so carefully contextualised .. so that everything flows so logically ... and we feel all the doubts ...and the fear ... and the perverse lust ... and the panting, whimpering cumming ... This really is an exceptional piece of sex writing. Thank you, Annie. Please write a lot more. Please go on sharing your tiny, sexy arsehole with us. And please keep on masturbating as you do it. - Jimmy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Stuff

Brilliant a very enjouable read building a story instead of just banging away. Hope you keep submitting

PeliosPeliosalmost 17 years ago
A Great Story!

Great character and plot development and plenty sexy! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

That was probably the hottest thing I've ever read! I came at least three times in that whole piece!

dpr2016dpr2016almost 17 years ago
very beautiful

I really liked the gradual exploration. Truth is, I was looking for a quick fix and the story is a bit long, but damn it was so enticing that I just had to keep reading until the end. Thank you for this stimulating tale. ;)

Taylor_bTaylor_balmost 17 years ago
Terrific!

A brilliant, brilliant story Annie. I loved the intellectual humour and the wit. What great characters, everything so well written. I will come back to this story again and again. (Wish I'd written it!)

mmostlymmostlyalmost 17 years ago
One of the best I've ever read!

Five stars aren't enough! Just gorgeous. Thank you for letting us get to know you (or your characters). I love the slow build and all the detail, and especially the hot, hot, hot anal play. Please continue this story!!!

Taylor_bTaylor_balmost 17 years ago
Had to come back!

Hi Annie, I had to come back just to read that intellectual exchange about lesbianism again - couldn't help but read the whole story again though. I loved the way you wrote about Jenny watching Annie getting the medium sized dildo up her arse. I would love to hear how Jenny gets to take it in hers, make it slow and slightly painful, maybe some dedication and determination will be needed? But oh what a reward when she can take it easily on demand! Keep it up!!! (The writing of course - though I know what you mean by distracted.) Another thought, do you write with something up your arse? I like to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

Loved every line, Annie. Keep up the good work, and don't keep us waiting long on your follow-up stories. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please!

I keep reading it and reading it!

I hope you write more. I have recently discovered a slight anal tendency... Reading helps me to... well... discover and try new things.

*hugs*

Keep it up! er... figuratively.

chirpychappiechirpychappieover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Well done, loved the story,very very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

omg, that story was by far the hottest, most erotic, and fucking the best story i have ever cummed to. I came without even touching myself it was that hot, wow id love to chat with the author, u deserve a medal ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
beautiful

I'm without words to tell you how good I thought your writing was. The pauses you must take when writing, I assure you I took when reading it. Sensual and emotionally intimate... I really look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OH MY GOD!

That was so hot! Loved it! Must have more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thank you, thankyou, thankyou

I relate to your story very well, I'm glad to finally here another persons journey on the road to anal love. My butt trainer [its name] has a vibrator and measures 2" across at the final stage. It took me several wks but it now fits nicely.

foxyfionafoxyfionaalmost 16 years ago
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

I just read that whilst fingering my pussy and just had to try out my anal virginity, i am totaly converted it is beautiful.thank you very horny!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
beyond words!!!

Annie,

The way you paint the picture in the readers mind, is absolutely astonishing! Can't wait to read the next one! Keep up the great work!! Your a true talent in every way!!

I've never commented on anyones story's on this site, but, I had to on yours.

I could only dream to marry a woman like you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unbelivably Hot

One of the best stories I have read superb buildup and great imaginative explanation, masturbated for ages reading this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow...

I don't ever cum with any anal stories...but this was fucking hot, and i must have cum at least three time reading it. Almost persuading me to try anal myself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tenderly Beautiful

Would love to exchange some stories with you. Been looking for a writer that expresses the reservations and feelings going on in the female mind. Thanks for a truly beautiful story with caring and sensitivity seeking to fulfill the other person's fantasy as well as lustful self-gratification. Truly outstanding!

I want to know all those beautiful nuances.

Would you like to do one with a man? I believe you could paint a picture of what it is like the first time with a man, and we could progress to anal in an outdoor setting that would push your trepidation at discovery and make you feel more lustful and naughty.

I will provide male viewpoint, you provide female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story. My dick was hard from the beginning to the end and I had to stop reading a couple of times to climax. It was so hot. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!!!

That was sooooo good. I havn't even caught my breath yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
on phone -.-

lol im on my phone at mo typeing this cuz its 2am

I've voted 100%

b4 I've read it because I've read the earlyer story and with yur storys there bound to b brill!!

p.s did this stuff rilly happen 2 u?

x

p.p.s im connected to the modem via this phone so internet is free! (my mobile is a o2 xda orbit)

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep Writin

Your stories are some of the best I've seen on this site..."Keep up" the good work...All we want is more stories more often...This is so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Phenominal

What a fantastic story. It all feels so real, I love it. Such an amazing way to describe feelings of innocence and pure ecstasy. Absolutely love this, I would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love ass love

I love the way you told the story totally hot from mutual masterbation all the way through ass love. Cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please write more like this!

You've perfectly described the anal orgasms I get when I masturbate without even touching my cock. It's incredible how hot anal fucking can be for a man or woman. Really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

that was amazing! so well written and described...definitely cummed quite a few times from that ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DEFINITLY KILLED IT!

Woaaaah! U definitly killed lesbian,albeit sexuality naivety. Plus the prose was masterful,diction spectacular. Almost got me wishing i was a lady. Thumbs up mami,appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!

Awesome story! I just love it. /Per

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely loved it

This was written so well, and the plot was so good (wish this would happen to me) that I came twice without really trying.

Please don't stop (writing).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

This story and Anal Discovery. They are so good I'm going to get the missus to read them. Really enjoy how you write. Including how you felt during your "play time" is very erotic.

cellulatorcellulatoralmost 14 years ago
Best story on literotica

This is a great story: well written, smart, getting at the real nuances of how people interact. I especially liked where Annie thinks about how she wants Jenny to take control of giving anal her anal pleasure. That's how I feel with my wife: I want her to take ownership of my ass, not make me ask for it, or tell her how to do it, I just want her to take up the exploration as something she does to and for me.

Oh and the story is hot as fucking hell! I've read it half a dozen times since it was first posted and I've gotten lots of wanks out of it each time. Please, please, please Annie write some more!

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 14 years ago
making an ass of u and me

I ASSuME you like arse play given your name and yes this was quite arsey but not overdone. I liked the idea of housemates experimenting. Well written. Well done.

Betty18Betty18over 13 years ago
Introduction to Mutual Masturbation 101

What a beautiful story about Mutual Masturbation. This is the 1st story I've read at Literotica that has had such a consistant mood throughout the whole story. I wish my introduction to M.M. had been so beautiful. With Susan & I it was just a bunch of Bumbling. It's a good thing we were in love first. We were young. This should be required reading for every 6th grader. We still haven't gottin into the Anal thing thou - maybe never will. I've only read the story twice now. We must have gottin off on it a dozen times so far.

Love & Kisses,

Betty18

Be Naughty

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks Annie

I really loved reading your story. It was both hot and playful. I loved the banter between Annie and Jenny. It made me smile several times...

GrantusGrantusover 13 years ago
Oh, Annie!

This is amazing! I'm only on page two but I have to stop, as I have work to do and I want to save what you've worked up in me for later (poor girl, she doesn't know what she's in for tonight). You are a fantastic writer, and this storyline is amazing. I know it's fantasy erotica but you make the relationships believable, even though the cir...cumstances are wild. I also love the dialogue: "Please observe as I eradicate any vestiges of dubiety that you may still harbour." Hee hee hee - that was great, luv!

Can't wait to read more later. In fact, I can't believe I'm going to leave off now - it's like biting into a really good chocolate, savouring it, wanting more but putting it away...exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you said you wanted to know.

Whilst slowly watching this, i made myself come 7 times, a mixture of anal, clitorial and vaginal.

I WANT TO HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU!

I would seriously seriously love to adventure with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I was reading your story in bed with my girlfriend one sunday morning.. We only got to page 2, when she became so turned on, she demanded that i fuck her there and then.. We then had some of the best, dirtiest sex we've had since i can remember.. !!. & we did anal for the first time too.. Thats what i call a RESULT..!!. Thanks for a great Sunday mornin.!!

lovereadingeroticalovereadingeroticaabout 13 years ago
Great story

It's safe to say that I got off on this! THANKS. Hope you write some further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waiting For More

This story is so real to life, as is 'Anal Discovery', and they describes some of my fantasies so well. I'm a taken straight girl, but have always longed for a lesbian encounter like you describe. How gorgeous it would be to explore the sensual body of a women.

Lucky Annie!

I used your story as a luxurious teaser, teetering on the edge of an amazing orgasm for all five pages. And my gosh it was worth it!

Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

My god... you are a fantastic writer. Keep it up, and I will read everything you write! I am a married 28 yr old... with extreme pussy fantasies, and would kill to have someone fuck me like this. You have the perfect blend of intimacy and sexual fantasy. I am reading this, completely soaked through my panties... trying not to let on how bad I want my pussy and ass filled. WHAT A GREAT READ! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

OMG. I am so wet reading your story. You are an amazing writer, and I am sure, an amazing lover. Thanks for making me need it so bad. I am gonna go release some pressure......I ain't got toys with me, but it won't matter....

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG THAT WAS HOT

OMG that was such a hot story. I can't wait to read more. You are an excelant writer and you bring me right there in the room with them. Gotta go touch myself again. (LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DAMN!

This is one of the hotest stories I have ever read.I had to read it in parts so I could masterbate too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot stuff

I would sure love to watch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
soooo many orgasms!!!

this was by far one of the best stories ever... i kept cumming over and over again... took a few tries to finish the whole thing.... and i'm about to read it again...

TheSecretPassionTheSecretPassionalmost 13 years ago
Thankyou!

A great mornings read. Thankyou! Hope you enjoy reading your feedback x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great Story Annie. I Had to read it in parts because I had to go masturbate and shove something up my ass. There is no feeling like having your ass full while playing with yourself. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

loved all the details! i can't wait for the next part of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

You wanted to get off on people reading your story. I started reading your story fully clothed but am now naked and thinking what I can put up my own ass to get off on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my god :D

well, i just turned 18 and all i want for my birthday is to be fucked by Annie ;). best story ever. i experienced anal for the first time while reading this and it was one of the best things i've tried all my life. thankyou!

LordEffeLordEffeover 12 years ago
Awesome

Clearlyt one of the best stories I have read in here - please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want you both

Wish I had the courage to walk into a sex store so I could experience the joy you felt. I'm so wet and it will only take a minute before I cum. Loved this story. I need more. Please...fill me with the sensations and the sexiness of your encounters with Jenny. I envy her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You know it arouses me a little more knowing you get off from other people getting off to your story! I couldn't even finish the story before I had my clothes off (granted I only started half dressed) with a finger up my ass and a dildo in my vagina. Luckily I do have a vibrator, so my clit wasn't abandoned. Thanks for the delicious naughtiness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing.........the best

I have been reading erotica for a long time both on this site and others, your stories are simply better than any I have had the pleasure to read. I have attempted to figure out why your stories are so special and aside from the fact that I love anal, I think it is because you have the amazing ability to make your characters and their experiences so authentic and believable.

You have given me a special gift, thank you so much.

G

andrea15gandrea15gover 12 years ago
Unbelievable!

Wonderful story. I loved it. You are one of the best writes on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg!!!

Omg! That was just amazing and wonderful it makes me wanna find a girl and just give her everything :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

ohmigod before i was even half way though the story i had my fingers inside myself. Yoyr storey just made me so wet and horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally

Someone else knows that women like a bit of hardcore reading to go with our fantasies! YAY! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

that was so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg!

Fuckin yes! Had to stop reading and get myself off! Have you ever tried wearing a plug as u clean house?

If u havent u should!,,,,More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Orgasm after orgasm

I have finally reached the end of this story after what must be 15-20 orgasms!

I had my large rabbit vibrator deep in my pussy and was fingering my ass for the first time while reading this ;) I definitely need to buy myself a butt plug.

Any recommendations for a beginner?

Yours lustfully,

Alison

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

THAT

WAS

FUCKIN

HOT!

I

AM

SO

FUCKIN

HORNY

NOW

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MallyseMallyseover 12 years ago
Hot!!!

Very, very hot... the story, and now me! Loved it. Makes me miss the young, bi days that I had myself. I will definately be thinking of this story as soon as I get a moment alone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YES!!!!!

WOW!!! Never thought i could get turned on by this..but i did!!! Honestly wanked and got off MANY times reading just these stories alone... REALLY hope to hear some more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Annie, you have written one of the most erotic tales I have ever read. Wow!!! I hope you find time sometime to write some more. As a male my biggest turn on is a woman orgasming and this story has it all. Thank you for all the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Considering anal

This story has me considering anal and women more than ever beofre. You're writing is very visual. I hope you keep writing, i will certainly keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Very Hot

I LOVED IT, as i am female and I LOVE ANAL , my husband and i are always trying something different it keeps the spark going , im turning him on to using my vibe on him and hes enjoying it soon im gonna be buying a strap on so i can use it on him...best storie i have read and ENJOYED it to the fullest...half way through i had to get my toys out...PLEASE PLEASE keep up the GREAT work ...need more of your VERY HOT ANAL STORIES..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hi, Annie

You are a wonderfully talented writer. It must be hard to write about sex; after all, there are only a few things that people can do together. Somehow you know how to make every paragraph fresh and interesting. I just wish that you would write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great :)

Your stories are great! You are quickly becoming my favorite author on here! Keep up the good work and keep writing about interesting toys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb erotica

Totally blown away by the detail and the build up.Superb erotica

legend72legend72over 11 years ago
omg

A fantastic story of young lovers discovering each others bodies.

Read your anal discovery story first. Another excellent read.

More, more, more. Please. x

CylonsexfiendCylonsexfiendover 11 years ago
Thank You

This is another very exciting story I will be thinking of you two stuffing your asses together with ToyJoy Mystical Delight dildos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

I thought I saw just 3 pp. and it was only when i didn't find the "Rate This Story" at the bottom of the page, that i saw there were two more.

i couldn't take much more in one night anyway, and will file this fond thought ("There's MORE!") for later as i drift off to sleep.

Thank you and:

WRITE MORE STORIES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

Very good story! Well written and well told. I also came very hard while reading it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

By far the best story ever

Sean_McCloudSean_McCloudalmost 11 years ago

Love this one more than Anal discovery. So sexy and such a turn on. I've cum 8 times to this one.

ModdleModdleover 10 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely, sexy, warm and loving story you write, darling !

If only men could think of their partner as you do, and write such gentle extreme sex, we CD 'wishers' could get into life as sexual, gay male coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I totally jerk off to this at least once a week, nice job, I'd love more.

JStarJStarover 10 years ago
Cumming again and again

Your story made me cum over and over. It's definitely my new favorite! Thank you and please keep sharing.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
THIS IS INGENIOUS!

OMFG! This story RAZZLED, FRAZZLED and BEDAZZLED me to no end. Annie sure is an Inventive and Lascivious Hottie, whilst Jenny is a damn Ardent follower/learner. Their sexual shananigans makes this story **. HOTTER THAN HELL **

** I LOVED IT **

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
THIS IS INGENIOUS!

OMFG! This story RAZZLED, FRAZZLED and BEDAZZLED me to no end. Annie sure is an Inventive and Lascivious Hottie, whilst Jenny is a damn Ardent follower/learner. Their sexual shananigans makes this story **. HOTTER THAN HELL **

** I LOVED IT **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

I came to this more times than I can count! It is so well written, and the compassion and love between Annie and Jenny is simply amazing! This is one of the BEST stories I have EVER read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved the pace

am entranced with the romantic and sexual dynamics of both jenny and annie! truly was excited by the passionate build to emotional and physical mutual delight. more ,please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the best if not the best Literotica I've read so far

I love how she describes her thoughts. She writes very detailed which is awesome. It is also so well written. The romantic side is also something else compared to most Literotica. I can hardly wait for her to release more. If I could I would give her 6 stars.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 9 years ago
A hot little story

It's good to have friends, and share things with them. But when friends become lovers--that's over the top enjoyment. And when lovers share their naughty anal fascination, that's incredible.

Annie, your story is hot, hot, HOT.

butttoyboybutttoyboyover 8 years ago
Fantastic story!!

I'm not usually into lesbian stories. Not because I have anything against lesbians, but simply because the "action" is usually too subtle and not graphic enough. But not only is this fantastically pornographic, but she's done a fantastic job expressing the emotions that accompany the action. Emotions I've felt but never been really able to verbalize. I know these stories are a little old, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that she'll write more!! And I can't begin to explain how bad I want my ass fucked right now!!! I want that whopper stuffed up my ass till I'm completely filled!!! I'll be pulling out my toys as soon as I can to give my ass the working over it needs and deserves! And I hope Jenny got her wish too!!

c1999c1999almost 7 years ago
Perfection!

This is an absolutely fabulous story, very well written and very exciting to read!

Thank you for sharing!

Taylor_bTaylor_bover 6 years ago
Still one of the best

Oh dear, dear Annie! It’s been a year or two but I come back to your story every time I hit Literotica. So well written, so clever and sooo hot! Love the intellectual discussion about lesbianism, love the wit, “I’ve got a whole different box of toys for that.” Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I wonder where you went to uni, and I wonder if your major was literature - it sounds so like the banter that goes on in the common room. Possibly the best story on Literotica, one of the best lesbian stories (and anal sex) stories I’ve read anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Orgasmic

What a orgasmic story. As it took you a while to get it written because of time outs to sexually relieve yourself do to the story, so did I. It reminded me of my wife and I with our experimenting early on with anal sex. Cautiously both moving from small to large, to strap-on for her, to larger and larger dildos for her to satisfy her immense cravings for huge. So very glad that she made me promise a pact that nothing larger than me in her pussy. Saved our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still my favourite

This is still my very favourite story on Literotica. I must have read it about 20 times and it still turns me on. I love the humour, the intellectual slant and I love the descriptions which are incredibly lusty and yet somehow not crude. I wish there was more with Annie and Jenny at last getting that whopper in their bums.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

I love the anticipation, the slow build, the awkwardness followed by so much heat and joy. Reminds me of the situations where I could have gotten laid/played in a similar way if only I'd had the courage (and what I know now) to come out and ask for it....

auburnginaauburnginaabout 3 years ago
Gorgeously orgasmic!

This beautifully written story of housemates turning into lovers, and of their exploration of each other's feelings as well as bodies, had me wet and cumming several times before I was through!

Thank you

Ginaxxxx

LobsterBLobsterBover 2 years ago

This is a gem, whoch likes I haven't found in a while

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous