Annie's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They will be wanting to do this"

"But...but...I look like a tart!"

"Just the look we were going for! ... Come on grab your bag"

Beth was off and out of the door before Annie could say anymore. All the way to the bar, Beth was looking at Annie's long legs as she walked, and Annie couldn't help seeing the reflection of Beth's swaying breast in the windows of the other units. Then she caught sight of herself.

"Oh god..." she whispered. "What am I getting myself into?"

The Hotel's Bar was situated on the side of the building where they entered. It was a typical bar, with the serving bar running almost all the way around the outside wall of the room in a horseshoe shape, all of its length was fronted by stools. In the centre was a pool table, a typical coin-in-the-slot pub pool table. It was a bit noisy as they entered, being three parts full, mostly men, but a few couples sat around. These were obviously travellers too. Everyone looked as the two girls entered.

So sure was Beth of her scheme that she had made Annie leave her purse in the room safe, and had only brought a $2 coin herself. Beth made straight for the pool table and put her coin in the slot and racked up the pool balls. She took time choosing one of the 5 cues available, running her hand up and down its length like it was a penis and rolling it along the table to assess its straightness. This was followed by her bending and looking along its length. At the end of this process, Annie realized that most of the guys in the room had their eyes glued to either Beth's breasts or her backside.

Beth bent at the waist to take the first shot of the game. The people on one side of the room all seemed to lean into the middle to get a better view down Beth's glorious cleavage, while those on the other side leaned the other way to get a better view of her naked butt cheeks that were on show at the other end. She potted one ball off the break and repeated the performance again, taking longer than necessary to line up the shot. Beth knew the eyes of the men were on her, she could feel them burning into her butt and her chest. She could also see that many of the women in the room were also looking, although not as avidly as the men and perhaps not leaning as obviously for a better view. Beth loved this feeling, the feeling of being the centre of attention, of being sexually desirable, but the night was still young. She missed her shot and beckoned Annie to step up to the table for her turn. Annie hesitated, but urged by Beth, she threw caution to the wind and lined up her shot. Beth looked at Annie as she walked to the table, the push-up bra doing its job. She also looked and the guys watch Annie as she leaned over. When she bent to take her shot, the seam of the shorts disappeared between her butt cheeks and almost half of the firm roundness was on show. Annie was blushing slightly and could see the guys and the women looking at her. In spite of the apprehension, she found it oddly erotic putting on a display like this and her heart began to beat a little faster.

Before Annie had finished her shot, the barman delivered two drinks from a man further around the bar. Beth waved and winked as she took a sip, holding up the glass to say 'cheers' to the man.

"Told you so!" she whispered to Annie as they crossed to change shots. Beth repeated her previous act, taking time to line up her shot, then changing her mind and lining up again from a completely different angle. She was aware that she was giving most of the people in the room a really good view. That thought started a small sensation between her legs. She liked that.

Annie had come to the bar and as she finished her drink, another one appeared as if by magic. She too acknowledged the donor with a raise of the glass. Beth came towards her and whispered in her ear;

"The trick with this is to give a little and keep them wanting" she whispered, her hot breath close on Annie's ear and neck.

"As long as they are getting what they want, the drinks will continue to arrive, but you have to be careful not to let any of them think they are getting close...so there's a back up plan"

"Back-up plan?" Annie asked quizzically.

"Yeah..." whispered Beth "...You're my Bitch" and then kissed Annie on the cheek.

The penny dropped. Beth and Annie were to tease the guys with views but pretend to be partners to further excite the onlookers. This way they knew they didn't have a chance at getting between the sheets with them. Annie thought the plan was a good one, but wondered how many times Beth had used it. By the looks of Beth's performance around the table, she seemed quite adept at bending and moving, keeping the whole crowd entertained and teased yet by the flushed look on Beth's face, it looked to Annie that Beth was getting a lot from this as well.

More drinks arrived, mini-pizzas, chips, peanuts, the girls wanted for nothing. Beth was working the crowd, and as more alcohol was consumed, Beth's arousal continued and legs got further and further apart as she leaned to shoot, her bending became more arched, taking longer and longer to shoot. More $2 coins appeared as if by magic for them to continue playing after each game. Beth was good at pool too. Annie stood back a lot and after a few drinks, her game was a little fuzzy, but she watched Beth intently. Beth was getting the lion's share of the drink offers and was drinking faster than Annie. She seemed to be enjoying showing off too, more so with the extra alcohol inside her. Beth bent over to have her shot, her bottom aimed directly at Annie. Her legs were well apart and the short skirt had ridden a lot higher. When she was at full bend, most of Beth's bottom was visible, as was the white gauze of her g-string. This white gauze had become see-through due to some moisture and Annie was sure she could clearly see the curves and outlines of Beth's lips. Beth had put a 'girlfriend' like arm around Annie a few times since starting to play, even a few kisses on the cheeks, but the sight of Beth's naked rear got Annie up from her stool. She walked up behind Beth and caressed one of Beth's butt cheeks very lightly, very sensually, sufficiently to put Beth off her shot. Beth pushed back a little onto Annie's hand as it grazed near her pussy. Every eye in the room was on them, on Annie's hand. Beth's heart beat faster, she was already hot and bothered from the sexiness of her exhibitionism, and Annie's touch and the alcohol had her feeling very wet between her thighs. Annie's breathing was a little heavier too, the showing off to the people in the room was arousing her and the alcohol made it easier, and sexier. She was squeezing her thighs together more regularly, fighting off that certain feeling she got down there when she was turned on. She patted the round flesh of Beth's offered bare cheek and watched it wobble as she walked back to her stool and surveyed the sexiness of Beth's stance.

"Wow" she thought. "If this is turning me on, I wonder what it's doing to everyone else."

She looked around the room and could see men with the legs crossed, some shifting in their stools uncomfortably, some of them nudging their mates and pointing at Beth's cleavage or backside. Even some of the women were avidly watching the display too. Annie was just amazed at the views down Beth's top. The breasts seemed to defy gravity and threatened to fall from their cups at every move but didn't. Collective breaths were held and then released when the breasts didn't reveal. Annie too felt the rush from taking her time making a shot. She could feel the eyes of the men looking down her cleavage, not as showy as Beth's but still, she felt them ogling her rear as the soft cheeks peeked out of the edges of the shorts, it was quite sexy she thought, quite liberating, quite arousing. She knew her g-string would be a damp as Beth's was with all this overt sexuality.

One of the guys asked if he could take a picture of the girls to which Beth agreed. She grabbed Annie's hand and stood there next to her holding it. Just before the guy took the picture, Beth let go of her hand, and reached behind and cupped a handful of Annie's bottom that stuck out of her jeans. Not to be outdone, Annie's hand did the same. She went one better than Beth and started to lick Beth's ear as the photo was taken to jeers from the crowd. If someone had said to Annie a week ago that within 7 days she would be dressed as a tart and would have a handful of naked flesh belonging to a strange woman who had a similar handful of her butt, she would have laughed in their faces and called them deranged... but here she was. Beth laughed with surprise at Annie licking her ear very sensually, the sensation working its way down her spine to her groin. She turned to Annie and leaned in surprising Annie with a kiss on the lips. Not a little peck, but a tender full kiss, Beth's tongue just making contact with Annie's lips. It lasted only 10-15 seconds or so to loud cheers from the crowd of guys, but it startled Annie. Beth saw the puzzled look on her face and whispered "Back-up plan" as she pulled away, but she was as flustered by the kiss as Annie was.

They had been playing and displaying for what seemed like hours and if Beth had been drinking a lot before, she certainly accelerated after the kiss. She was flirting more outrageously with the men, downing her drinks faster to their cheers, and pawing over Annie a lot more, stroking her back every time she was close, kissing her shoulders, trailing a hand down her arm and even squeezing her butt when Annie walked away for her shot. The crowd of men were now in a tighter circle around the table, not on their stools as they had been earlier, getting a closer look at these two vixens, displaying themselves, caressing each other and Annie thought they appeared a little more menacing. The arousal and sexiness she felt was now starting to be replaced by a little uncertainty about their safety. In a pretend hug with Beth, she whispered that she was scared, and through Beth's haze of alcohol, she knew it was time to go.

Beth turned to crowd of men and grabbed Annie's butt cheek again.

"Sorry guys, but we have to go" she said, somewhat unsteady on her feet

Groans emanated from the throng.

"I am going home to fuck my girl here while I still can, and noooo..." she slurred

"...There will be not watchers or hangers on, just me and this lovely tart of mine"

She slapped Annie's bottom as if to make a statement, and leaned on Annie for support as they exited the bar to cheers and suggestions of what they might do when they were alone. They both waved thank you and farewell and staggered out into the night, Beth's hand firmly squeezing Annie's cheek. It was a 50-60 metres to their unit, but Beth's hand never left Annie's bottom, nor did it stop squeezing and caressing the soft flesh.

The last few drinks and the fresh air went straight to Beth's head, and by the time they arrived back at the unit, Beth could barely walk. Annie staggered into the room, with Beth almost incoherent and too drunk to stand. Annie wasn't staggering from the alcohol, although she thought that she was rather well oiled too. She lurched towards Beth's bed, having kicked the door closed behind her, and slumped the almost unconscious frame of Beth on the end of her bed. She hung there, like a rag doll and then slowly slid from the bed to the floor while Annie was turning on the small dim bedside lamp. Annie giggled as she watched her slide down, the alcohol making it funnier than it was. She giggled further as she saw that the slide had caused Beth's skirt to be pulled right up, and the white gauze g-string to be pulled down at the front and into a really tight wedgie, parting her lower lips quite forcefully. For the first time Annie saw the smooth hairless mound above the folds. She stared at it for a few seconds before trying to lift Beth back up off the floor. She got Beth sitting on the end of the bed again, feet on the floor for some support, only to have her flop backwards unconscious on the bed.

Annie's head was still fuzzy from the drinks she had had, and she decided to get into her own bed and try and sleep, despite knowing that the room was going to spin when she laid down. She peeled off the top she was wearing and couldn't wait to get the bra off as the under-wires were digging into her skin at the side of her breasts. She sighed with relief as it came away from her body, scratching at the red marks left behind. She slung it across the room to her bag, enjoying the freedom of being naked from the waist up for the first time in a few days. She looked across to Beth on her bed and remembered somewhere from watching TV that you were supposed to help a drunk person into bed and take there clothes off. She giggled; perhaps she should take the clothes off first. She plonked herself down on the bed next to her and surveyed the unconscious form before her.

"Ok my Bitch." She giggled. "Let's see just what those guys were perving at all night shall we?" she asked the room.

She undid the buttons of the light blue nylon shirt with the deep scooped neck and after a bit of wiggling of arms, was able to sling that across the room also. She reached for the front clasp of the bra and hesitated. She poked one breast, and then the other. Beth never flinched or moved. Annie giggled. She undid the clasp at the front and opened up the bra ready to remove it and stopped and stared. Beth's breasts moved sideways a little but still remained partially upright. Annie was taken with their softness, their invitingness. She had never been this close to a large set of naked breasts before and was curious, her heart beating faster. The pressure and throbbing between her thighs had been there since the showing off at the bar and hadn't abated. She looked around the room as if looking to see if any one was watching, and slowly allowed her hand to rest on one breast. It felt very soft and made her loins tingle even more with excitement. She gently squeezed it, caressed it and stroked it, looking at Beth for any sign of response. The breast was firm yet soft under her hand as she squeezed and trailed her palm over it, over the nipple. She was intrigued when it reacted to her touch. She was fascinated by Beth's cone shaped nipple standing erect over a dark areola that was shrinking and puckering under Annie's caress. Annie had seen them hard in the car that day, but here was the opportunity to really look at them. She gripped the nipple between her finger and thumb and felt its resistance to her tugging and twisting. She found herself wiggling her hips, pressing her pussy down onto the bed for some contact. Beth lay unmoving, unconscious, eyes closed, mouth open and breathing softly. Annie looked at Beth's other breast and thought it funny that the nipple on the other side was flat and unresponsive compared to the one she had just made react. She tweaked and twisted the other one until it too was standing proud and erect. She kept looking at Beth's unconscious face to see if their was any reaction. There was none, except the hardening of her nipples. She looked down at her own to see them standing up hard and tingling too.

With a sigh of regret at her breasts being small, she reached across Beth to turn the bedding down to get Beth into bed, but halted as she felt her breast lightly glance the side of Beth's face. Annie looked around the room again and slowly moved back and forth a few times, allowing her hard nipple to trace across Beth's cheek. She enjoyed the sensation, the naughtiness of it all, the alcohol and the arousal making her do things she wouldn't normally do, but it was alright wasn't it? She asked herself. Wasn't this the same woman that had explored her the other night? Wasn't it therefore fair for her to explore Beth? Hadn't she been showing all this to everyone at the bar including her anyway? Hadn't she been turning on everyone including her all night?

Annie halted at that thought. It struck her in her alcohol fuzzed logic that that is what had been happening all night, Beth had been arousing her on purpose. The bends, the winks, god... the kiss, and the grabbing of Annie's butt cheeks. It must be, thought Annie, it must be. Annie's heart was beating loud in her ears, and the throbbing between her legs was making her move her hips on the bed even more, she could feel the juices start to flow, again, still?

Her breast hovered over Beth's face, and with only small movements she was able to trail the nipple up and down her face, across her eyebrows, and with a hard swallow, she let her hard nipple slip between Beth's open lips, the breath slow and unlaboured blowing over it. The tingles between her legs grew stronger, she was more aroused than she had been for sometime, but was ever alert for any movement in Beth so she could leap from her. Leap from her and do what? She thought. She looked around the room again, this time looking for an escape if needed. She saw the phone across the room in the darkened part of the room and decided that she would head for that and pretend to have been making a wake-up call should Beth stir.

She traced first one nipple then the other, back and forth across Beth's lips, sending tingles though her nipples and groin, then across her face and her eyes, and down to her neck, and then her chest until her nipples were trailing across Beth's breasts, The images of Beth sucking her nipples sprung in to her head and aroused her further and confused her at the same time. Her breathing was quite heavy and fast. She wiggled her breast from side to side rubbing her nipples against Beth's, enjoying the naughtiness and the sensation. She sat back on the side of the bed breathless, aroused and bold. She unzipped Beth's skirt but couldn't get it off from the side with it being tight. She kneeled between her legs and pulled at the skirt. It came down at her tugging, Beth oblivious to what was going on. As the skirt came off, it pulled the g-string further down and as Annie finally got the skirt off, she was faced with Beth's entire hairless mound and Beth's bare swollen lips protruding around the g-string that was between the folds. Annie smiled at the wedgie.

She went to pull the g-string back up into position, but when she touched it she found it wet...very wet. As if to answer the question of the origin of the wetness, Annie got an aroma of sweet muskiness, the same sweet muskiness as her own aroused juices. She put her hand into her own g-string, and didn't have far to go to find her own wetness. It surprised her how wet she really was, how puffy her own lips were and how open her 'gina lips were. She brought her wet fingers to her nose. The sweet muskiness was similar but not identical. She leaned further forward to get the aroma of Beth's 'gina and it was sweeter, but just as musky, definitely not perspiration thought Annie. Right before her eyes were Beth's lips around the embedded g-string and protruding up above it. She let one finger touch one of the lips, stroke it, press on it lightly. It was puffy and appeared aroused, probably from the nights carousing. She thought. She looked up to Beth to see if there was any movement, but she was still breathing calmly.

She carefully removed Beth's underwear, hoping not to wake Beth from here drunken slumber, being careful when she pulled it from between her pussy lips... and there it was... in full glorious naked view. Annie had never seen another woman's 'gina, never mind a hairless one, and never one so close with the opportunity to examine it. She squeezed her thighs together, wiggling her hips with her own arousal, as she trailed her fingers first up one side of Beth's lips and then down the other. Her other hand went back into her own underwear to touch herself. She wondered if she could be bold enough to touch Beth's in the middle, and on her clit. Her heart was beating very hard; the throb in her thighs was intense. Beth's lips were parted as Annie took a deep breath and then let her finger trail up inside of the now spread lips. It was soft and velvety like her own was right now and very slippery, but without hair it looked and felt very different. She put her palm on to the bare mound and felt the soft smoothness of the skin comparing that to her lightly covered mound. Beth's vagina was wet inside and out as Annie trailed her fingers up and down. She slowly and sensuously slid one finger inside Beth and herself, just a little to begin with, but then slowly all the way. When she pulled them out, her fingers were covered in wetness. Annie brought the one inside Beth to her nose to smell the sweetness of it. She leaned forward to look closely at Beth's wet open vagina and wondered: 'Should I'... 'Dare I'...