Anniversary Antics

Story Info
Familiarity breeds erotiscism.
980 words
4.13
13.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 18 years of marriage, my husband knows me better than any else ever could. It may seem hard to believe, but sex can be even better, because of the level of comfort and intuition that develops. The newness has certainly worn off and the bodies are no longer as young and flexible. This is balanced by a familiarity and trust that makes it easier to explore your boundaries.

My husband made big plans to surprise me for our anniversary this year. We went away for the weekend and left the kids with his parents. A lack of absolute privacy does put a damper on the sex life on a day to day basis.

After we arrived at the hotel, Chris left to get champagne, a bucket of ice and a few other things. He left me a note of instructions for my preparation. I was to shave my pussy and dress nicely for dinner. He thoughtfully left me the necessary tools to accomplish this. Intrigued, I carefully shaved and inspected myself to make sure that I had done an adequate job. My pussy was already wet and I was getting horny just trying to guess what he was up to. I put on my clothes, including a garter and stockings and a new pair of panties that he had purchased for the occasion. After my hair and makeup were as perfect as I could make them, I sat patiently waiting for Chris' return.

When he returned, he put the champagne on ice and we headed out to dinner. After we were seated, he slid his foot up under my skirt and pushed it tight against my pussy. All of the sudden the crotch of my panties began to vibrate, stimulating my already simmering pussy. Shaving always makes me very sensitive. He worked his foot over my pussy, increasing the sensation and making me squirm. He turned off the panties and winked at me. Throughout dinner, especially when the waiter was near, he would turn on the panties, causing me to squirm and blush.

Returning to our room, my excitement grew as I wondered what he had planned. When we first went in he went in to take a shower. He came out and handed me a new negligee. I showered and dressed quickly in anticipation. When I walked out and sat on the bed, Chris patted the bed beside him and we sat and cuddled while he watched the news. It's like him to build anticipation.

When the news was over he turned to me and said "You've been a very bad girl, pull up your nightgown and lay over my lap. Chris' spankings are always highly erotic events as he strokes my thighs and runs his hands lightly between my legs teasing my pussy in between solid slaps on my ass. He continued this for over a half hour, until my ass was bright red and my pussy dripping. Suddenly he stopped and instructed me to turn over, commenting on how fetching my bright red ass was.

I had no idea what to expect next, as he had me lay over his lap and put my hands behind my head. He slowly stroked my thighs and belly, carefully brushing against my pussy with the back of a finger from time to time. I began arching my pussy up trying to get him to touch me. Suddenly he slapped my pussy, hard. I cried out in a mixture of surprise and wanton pleasure. There is nothing I enjoy more than an erotic pussy spanking, and Chris knows this. He continued to alternate between light teasing strokes to my thighs and belly, rubbing and kneading my pussy and spanking my bare pussy with enough force to make me shudder. Every time I would start to arch my pussy towards his hand I received a resounding slap or three.

He finally broke his silence to tell me that he couldn't wait until my pussy was bright red and puffy from being spanked. To him my bare pussy, red and puffy from strong blows, is always a huge turn-on. I was certainly motivated to arch periodically in order to receive more slaps on my pussy. As time passed, he held my pussy lips open and began to alternately tease my clit and pop it with his hand. When I was very close to coming, he ordered me to spread my legs as wide as I could and arched my pussy up with his thigh. He then began to steadily slap my pussy until I started to cum and cum and cum.

As I slowed down he lowered me gently to the bed and began to gently lick and kiss my bright red and sore pussy. As he concentrated in on my clit, I began to cum in earnest. I lost count of how many times. Finally, I begged him to fuck me. He grinned and shoved his thick cock into my drenched pussy and started to pump in and out slowly. I gripped his cock with my pussy muscles each time as he began to draw back and loosened as he pumped in. When he was younger I could make him cum three or four times without pulling out by massaging his cock with my pussy as he was fucking me. I also used to do it to make him hard again. When he began to cum, I clamped down on his cock and rhythmically squeezed every drop out of him with my pussy. I love it when his eyes role back and he shudders as he cums. He always patiently waits to pull out after we are done until I have ridden through the rest of the spasms of pleasure.

What has been lost in stamina has been replaced with expertise, as we both know how to truly satisfy each other.