All Comments on 'Anniversary in Rome'

by SubBabs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YIKES!

I am so glad you are not my wife. I would have left you to fuck yourself dead in an Italian whore house where you belong. you don't deserve to be married and I really pity your pathetic non-man of a husband.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Well enough written

While the subject matter, especially in LW category, will provoke many, you did a decent job of building sexual tension. You show the sexual and social naivete many "children of privledge" of many cultures exhibit. Easy pickings.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Too bad

she doesn't live in Saudi Arabia , They know how to deal with cheaters and whores . This was again perhaps not a good one for LW category , as LW category husbands have balls enough to stop it or fix her ass later in a hard way . Unless the author is British , then those guys are eager to let their wives screw other men and eat another mans cum out of her cunt , Britts seem to like that sort of thing .

jenellesljenelleslabout 13 years ago
Well Written

I find your stories well written. It appears others don't understand the reason for the LW category. It's a shame people read a story like this then show their own insecurities and ignorance in critquing the concept of the story rather than the story itself.

I applaud your efforts and plan to read more of your work. I love your poetry too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No doubt this story would fit well

into a category called "slut wives" rather than "loving wives". Loving is so misleading. Wouldn't you say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I didn't particularly like this story...

... but I liked it better than reading braindead comments by people who can't read. THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS SITE define this category as involving "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." You know, like in this story.

"Loving" wives is, like, irony, man. Look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another WACC story...

Cuckorotica... So when does hubby get to fuck two hot babes... ? Oh that's right he's a wimp ass castrated cuck. Tiny dick, no balls. This shit is simply depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW very hot.

this is very hot. I don't think people realise. that some models when they are posing can get fairly wet. I could imagine how she felt. and her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
52 year old yoga wife

Very very hot recount of an amazing experience for this hot white wife. And from personal experience this will not be her last with a young black stud or two or even maybe three. My mature yoga wife was hooked after her first encounter with a young black uncut stallion. Now great sex for her is a young black uncut stallion

Incedible sex for her is two young black stallions. And amazing sex for her is three young uncut black stallions ravaging her for a couple of hours. She becomes a total wanton slut at the hands of muscular young uncut black men

And it is an incredibly hot sight to watch your hot white wife in complete sexual bliss at the hands of these young overly hung stallions with superior sexual skills. It is HOT.!! And if truth be told. No man can fuck like a black man. Just ask my wife.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
They had a digital camera

So they took it somewhere to have the pictures developed????

You can tell a rocket scientist when you meet one.

beachbum72beachbum72about 4 years ago
Great account of a common fantasy

One of the things that continue to surprise me with long term married couples is how common this sort of fantasy is. After all, it shouldn’t be a shock to want some variety after having had sex tens of thousands of times with the same person. It’s rare however to find couples both brave enough and with the advanced communication skills needed to make this work.

Nicely written narrative as the bulge in my pants will testify.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous