Anniversary in Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers

I gave up John's hand as I concentrated on this dual penetration. I watched my black lovers tighten down on my hips. I saw him flex his ass, pumping deep into my stretched cunt. I heard the sound of black nuts slapping against my ass and feeling my butt expanded and filled.

Over taken with pleasure I fucked both of those black men. Now a wanton slut, I was lost in a lustful haze. My own series of minor orgasms built as I continued being fucked. Then in one big explosion the man in front shot a heavy, warm load of sperm deep into my womb. The large amount and heat from his cum sent me screaming in orgasm. As I cried out I clamped down on the other man in my ass. This caused him to erupt, filling my bowels with his cum.

Gulping and gasping for air I slid to the floor, lying flat on my back. This allowed the last couple squirts from these two powerful men to land on my face and tits.

I have never done anything like that in my life and don't ever expect to again.

John has a private album with the pictures Dante sent him after we returned home from a vacation neither of us will ever forget or one neither of us regrets.

SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers
12