Ann's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob felt all his sexual chemistry kick in – he was really feeling randy now but couldn't get used to the feeling of his dick trying against its bonds to expand and simply not being allowed to. "I'll tell you what" he answered "as you are the gamekeeper why don't we cheat a little tonight and I'll start again in the morning". As he said this he was slowly applying deep pressure to the base of Ann's back just above her arse where he knew several pleasure points existed.

Ann was enjoying the back rub and it was actually waking up some of her sexual feelings – but then another wave of anger cut across her – this is her cheating husband and he is going to regret that big time.

"Not a chance" she said pulling out of the clinch "I reckon your load on Saturday will be worth waiting for!" she added with a smile. Now let's have a look at you again in my underwear – it really gives me a buzz!"

"Let's go up then" – said Rob – and they moved up to the bedroom. Ann took a ring side seat on the bottom of the bed and watched as Rob undid his shirt. He smiled back at her and chose to do a mock striptease – he figured if she was put into the mood she might change her mind on waiting till Saturday. After removing all the outer garments he was gyrating around in her bra and panties when Ann spoke.

"I think you've not listened to a word I say!" she said in a stern manner. Rob stopped moving and looked at her as if a rabbit caught in a cars headlight. Ann arose and walked over to him and placed her hand between his legs and encased the trussed up cock shrouded in her panties. There was a definite dampness. "I asked you to use paper to dry yourself properly before replacing my knickers on yourself" she went on "and you clearly did not do it!"

Rob was both surprised but also suddenly felt very guilty about this situation. "I tried really hard" he spurted out – lying again "it's just that with the strap pulling me backwards it is very difficult to do anything let alone dry off at the end!" he whimpered.

"I told you that if my rules were broken I would extend the game" Ann responded "so you can reckon on waiting till Sunday now" she added just as a matter of fact.

"Rob looked at her again – he knew if he pushed back an argument would follow – this was one of those situations. He was not in a position to lose an argument right now. He felt a bit vulnerable all of a sudden. "OK OK – lets just sleep on it" he chose to close out the conversation. As he refocused on Ann he noticed she was holding up a pink lacy nighty – short and very see through. "So lets see what you look like in this" she stated.

To be continued...

12