All Comments on 'Another Bathhouse Border Crossing'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For those interested

Related pictures are available at glorybaths.tumblr.com - though with only occasional updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One Question

It's a hot story, but what's the purpose of being so safer sex conscious and using a condom for oral sex if you're then going to turn around and let your partner use his fresh semen as a lubricant to stick his fingers up your butt? As far as HIV goes, oral sex without a condom is far safer than receiving semen into the anus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A couple of answers

Of course it is correct to point out that statistically, oral sex without a condom is safer than using semen as a lubricant in anal play.

It is also true that after a certain point, things just continue. I do not know what the change in lubrication was, and his turning the condom inside out would have been a bit strange - and not something I saw. But by that point, just the idea itself was an overwhelming turn on, far beyond any caution.

And the idea had taken a while to form, it didn't instantly arise. By the time it was concrete enough to recognize as a possibility, it was far too late to not enjoy being finger fucked by a skilled man.

Even the most careful person can be tempted into risky fun, especially in a bathhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story! Thank you

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
Hot!!

That was one hot story, loved it. Very jealous wish it was me enjoying the bathhouse sex....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your style of story telling

I luv your style....so f u c k I n hot!!!!!! Had me close to Cumming keep writing

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Such incredible descriptions of hot bathhouse sex!

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Great story well written. Thank you. I am just getting back into bath house sex again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous